Stats: 3,155,866 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? (1550 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? (2) (3) (4)

Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
I attended my padi wedding and saw this nice girl
My padi told me she is single and searching, pweetty and off age. She don dey look me since, Infact she came to my hotel room to serve dinner, though we didnt speak, just the normal thank you. I don dey this game for a while and cld can tell she was waiting for me to approach. I approached her the next day after the party, immediately she noticed I was coming, she just changed face, see serious frowning, like She was stressed and very uncomfortable. She just looked at me like I disgusted her, I asked why she was looking this way, she just shook her head. Nobody tell me make i Bounce.
Now am hearing something, different after I left. To the ladies in the house, why do ladies send act funny? or act tough to the guy they find attracted to? When they dig a guy badly they begin to act uninterested?
Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by RoyalRoy(m): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
No lady wants to appear cheap.

If you are turned off by this singular behaviour then probably you dont deserve her.

You need to prove to her you are not just another "thief in the night" like the others she has been dating and meeting.

She is on point.

Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
RoyalRoy: No lady wants to appear cheap.
If you are turned off by this singular behaviour then probably you dont deserve her.
You need to prove to her you are not just another "thief in the night" like the others she has been dating and meeting.
She is on point.

I dont agree with u, bros those times for cheapness, don pass, everyone is matured now. they can do that, maybe when in Uni or during service, now na the real deal, no body is saying be cheap, you dont even have to be nice. Cant they Just act normal, like you are talking to a stranger. Being indifferent(not famzing, nt mean)?
Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by esof1(f): 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
Op, u are d one getting the wrong vibes. That's she's been looking at u doesn't mean she's into u. And maybe she looked and saw what she didn't like in u. hence, d frown wen u were walking towards her. And like Royalroy rightly said, " if u get turned off by that singular act, u don't deserve her"

Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by djeezy(m): 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
Maybe she just wasn't in the mood. Maybe she saw you clearly this time. hehehehe Your appearance makes the first impression. According to research cute or rich guys get more positive signals and wooing audience.

Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by lirusehn(m): 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2014

The night is too young to be fed with bullh*t undecided

Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
if I lady looks at you doesn't mean he likes you.and if she likes you and later pretend she don't want you to take her as cheap.so I will advice you don't give up on her try to woo her and here what she is gonna say
Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by khiaa(f): 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
keyman0007:

I dont agree with u, bros those times for cheapness, don pass, everyone is matured now. they can do that, maybe when in Uni
or during service, now na the real deal, no body is saying be cheap, you dont even have to be nice. Cant they Just act normal, like you are talking to a stranger. Being indifferent(not famzing, nt mean)?

I agree with you 1000%. I don't understand the frowning and rudeness either, where are their manners, what happened to being cordial accompanied with a nice smile cheesy Being nice and respectful has nothing to do with being cheap or easy, but being mean and rude is definitely being classless. My parents always taught me to treat people the way I wanted to be treated, besides always frownig only reveals an unpleasant personality. Forget about her, RoyalRoy is correct when he said you don't deserve her because she is not worth your time, you deserve a real woman who is not afraid to be a woman. *No silly games and hangups* smiley

Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by 1one: 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
Guys been misinterpreting Simple COURTESY as GREEN LIGHT since the days of Moses and the Isrealites

Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by Tallesty1(m): 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
Bros you fell my hand big time.

Now listen. Next time you approach a woman and she rebuffs you or replies rudely then rejoice for she is easy to get.

All you need to do is find a way to start a conversation, make her laugh and you will get her asaply.

But if she replies nicely like she has met you before then you are in for a long thing. She will delay you till thy kingdom come.
Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
esof1: Op, u are d one getting the wrong vibes. That's she's been looking at u doesn't mean she's into u. And maybe she looked and saw what she didn't like in u. hence, d frown wen u were walking towards her. And like Royalroy rightly said, " if u get turned off by that singular act, u don't deserve her"

You guys didnt answer my question? did u read the part i said now i hearing something different after leaving. She sent her friend today to give me her number and complained I acted cold. So am like impossible. She was the one sending the wrong vibes.

Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by barnabas91: 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
prettythicksme: if I lady looks at you doesn't mean he likes you.and if she likes you and later pretend she don't want you to take her as cheap.so I will advice you don't give up on her try to woo her and here what she is gonna say

u maybe right but y d shakara if a girl likes a guy....i no dey mumu myself 4 ladies side o...na past tense be dat
Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by Sarimah(f): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tallesty1: Bros you fell my hand big time.

Now listen. Next time you approach a woman and she rebuffs you or replies rudely then rejoice for she is easy to get.

All you need to do is find a way to start a conversation, make her laugh and you will get her asaply.

But if she replies nicely like she has met you before then you are in for a long thing. She will delay you till thy kingdom come.
lol...its not always true jor
Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by Sarimah(f): 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
She meant ”try again later”
Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by Tallesty1(m): 6:18am On Sep 26, 2014
Sarimah: lol...its not always true jor
Sarimah?

Oh boy!

I don search for you tire oowink

How is my rival doingcheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by Sarimah(f): 6:37am On Sep 26, 2014
Tallesty1: Sarimah?

Oh boy!

I don search for you tire oowink

How is my rival doingcheesy
u didn't search 4me jor

Cov I've bin around

Which of ur rival? grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by Tallesty1(m): 6:53am On Sep 26, 2014
Sarimah: u didn't search 4me jor

Cov I've bin around

Which of ur rival? grin
tbh I did, Y'know the tsunami took all my followers.sad

If you have been around then nairaland's "search" needs Google glass.lipsrsealed

You dey ask So we are many? I thought it was just two of usgrin
Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by Sarimah(f): 6:57am On Sep 26, 2014
Tallesty1: tbh I did, Y'know the tsunami took all my followers.sad

If you have been around then nairaland's "search" needs Google glass.lipsrsealed

You dey ask So we are many? I thought it was just two of usgrin
many keh?

Na only u oh grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by mykel25(m): 6:59am On Sep 26, 2014
Are U interested in mature Topics, games,hashtags,flirting..a whole lotta fun I promise jux add STRICTLY18+ INTERACTIVE #BBMC PIN: C004ECD37
Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by Tallesty1(m): 7:18am On Sep 26, 2014
Sarimah: many keh?

Na only u oh grin
lols. I hear.

So how are you?
Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by Radiokilar: 7:25am On Sep 26, 2014
@OP If the girl sends her phone number to you means she's cheap but she will still form for U
Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by Sarimah(f): 7:26am On Sep 26, 2014
Tallesty1: lols. I hear.

So how are you?
I'm fine u?

Missed u oh
Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by Articul8(m): 8:14am On Sep 26, 2014
Sabina and tallest abi wettin b una names? Take ur pleasantries go somewia else abeg. Op,abeg try nt to call the babe. At least I hp u can do without.Let her jt be one of those girls u can't av. I guess she will learn a little frm it. U dnt put up a wrng attitude 2 ppl u like. She shld grow. Mayb if fate bring u two togeda again,den u can tell her dese tins.
Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by Bunchersstab(m): 11:52am On Sep 26, 2014
khiaa:

I agree with you 1000%. I don't understand the frowning and rudeness either, where are their manners, what happened to being cordial accompanied with a nice smile cheesy Being nice and respectful has nothing to do with being cheap or easy, but being mean and rude is definitely being classless. My parents always taught me to treat people the way I wanted to be treated, besides always frownig only reveals an unpleasant personality. Forget about her, RoyalRoy is correct when he said you don't deserve her because she is not worth your time, you deserve a real woman who is not afraid to be a woman. *No silly games and hangups* smiley you have said it all honey

Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by Tallesty1(m): 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sarimah: I'm fine u?

Missed u oh
I'm good.

I missed you morekiss

Please don't go too far againcry
Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by Charles4075(m): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
Op, she's trying to tell you that she's not available at the moment, please try again later. Lwkmd. Women are very hard to understand my brother. Even if I live more than 100years, I would never still understand them. They are unpredictable, unstable and still yet amazing creatures. That's why I like them so much.. Outta thread before prettythicksme and madam roozay attack me

Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by Jarchi(m): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
She wanted you to do alitu work so she doesn't look like she called you,but wait I hate dat it just drives me away from u
Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by Sarimah(f): 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tallesty1: I'm good.

I missed you morekiss

Please don't go too far againcry
awwwww... i promise i won't
Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by Dcholeric: 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
must a lady be rude and arrogant, all in the name of not bein cheap?
there somany matured attitude you can put up, no body is saying you just give out ur numbers anyhow or grin ur mouth out because you want the guy, but just imagine a full grown respected guy brings himself to say good morning and a lady snubs without an answer (in this case someone she admires,) even if don't feel anything for him, he might not be interested in asking you out.
back at school, a girl gave out free show of naked p...sy which was seen from under the desk in front her because she shuned the innocent guy that wanted to notify her.
I dont take sh*t, you don't feel me, I keep to myself.
Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
Charles4075: Op, she's trying to tell you that she's not available at the moment, please try again later. Lwkmd. Women are very hard to understand my brother. Even if I live more than 100years, I would never still understand them. They are unpredictable, unstable and still yet amazing creatures. That's why I like them so much.. Outta thread before prettythicksme and madam roozay attack me
you can never understand but when you want to bleep you go understand them.why you always walk outta thread naa??
Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by Charles4075(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
prettythicksme: you can never understand but when you want to bleep you go understand them.why you always walk outta thread naa??
. I'm not saying I'm a christian or decent but I really don't have the guts to bleep a lady who I'm not tied to at the altar.
Re: Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? by snakebeat: 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sarimah: She meant ”try again later”
She be sim card make dey inside phone wey switch off, or na mtn no she be?

Why Are Men Too Attracted To The "Physical" / Between Pussy And Buttocks Which One Is More Sweatier To Suck On Bed / In Love With Her Step Mom