Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Does It Really Matters What You Saved His/her Name With On Your Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Really Matters What You Saved His/her Name With On Your Phone? (668 Views)

.... / Relationship Matters: What Married People Tend To Forget About Sex / Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Really Matters What You Saved His/her Name With On Your Phone? by afolayanto(m): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
Dear Nairanlanders....There's this issue that still can't fathom between a friend and his girl. The lady ended the relationship because my friend saved her mobile number with her name on his phone. Don't know how she found out but afterwards she call it quit with him that he didn't save her number with any juicy names. My arguement was she's just looking for an excuse because to me that's too flimsy to end a relationship while some feels she's right because what you save your lover's name with determine how much you love him/her! Guys what's your take on this?
Re: Does It Really Matters What You Saved His/her Name With On Your Phone? by zoeee(f): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lol... Silly excuse... She don't tire ni
Re: Does It Really Matters What You Saved His/her Name With On Your Phone? by merieam16(f): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
undecided
Re: Does It Really Matters What You Saved His/her Name With On Your Phone? by AfricanApple(f): 1:16am On Sep 26, 2014
she loves to be flattered

hell, if that measures your love for a person, what happened to all theses hut and run guys

(1) (Reply)

To D Ladies, Pls Wats D Cause Of This / Love isn't Vengeful / What Is True LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.