Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..... (1181 Views)

My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by ebujany(m): 6:59am On Sep 26, 2014
Re: ..... by zizazizu: 7:18am On Sep 26, 2014
Its not possible to send her back. For it to be fake, NYSC have to have no record of her call up, and her school have to have no record of both her clearance and her name submission to NYSC.
Re: ..... by hushmail: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2014
guy if NYSC make mistake send her packing na im b say she don hammer

u know hear of d student Eygpt air detain?

Things r changing in 9ja

grin
Re: ..... by DukeNija(m): 10:04am On Jan 26, 2015
ebujany:
Guys,now I know that some men are evil and wicked.am actually feeling guilty right now cause I played a part in this drama.the girl in ques is my frnd.she dated this guy for a while. But ended the relationship cause the guy is the violent type.if his angry,he can do anything.she broke up with him but he refused to let go.she went to nysc 2014 batch B,finished her orientation and was posted to a ppa.yesterday,she asked me to post some of her nysc pics to facebook,I selected the ones I liked and posted.later today she called me and told me her zonal inspector called her and said he got a later from abuja claiming that she's a fake corper.the letter came with one of the pics I posted on facebook yesterday( she took it in a hall during her ppa interview and there was a women and her child in the back ground).the letter asked her ZI to send her home.am shocked.so humans can go to any lenght to wicked sum1.well,lucky for her,she's not a fake corper and the man asked her to come back 2mao for more investigation(she told the man abt her ex bf).I just want to know if its possible nysc can send a real corper home just like that?can that her ex bf influence and change her documents to proof his claim?

Ebujany, howfar that ur gf in Nysc? Wats the situation report. Personally I think you should just forget her for now, because during my Nysc time, girls did $h!!t. Just moveon with ur Life.

(1) (Reply)

The Chase! / If Your Drawing Will Come To Life; Who/what Would You Draw? And Why? / Guidelines To Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.