Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

The Cucumber Broke "In"self Service. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cucumber Broke "In"self Service. (1323 Views)

"Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised / An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cucumber Broke "In"self Service. by ndubueze92(m): 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
Cucumber Broke & Stuck Inside A UNN Female Student' s Private Part During Masturbation
A funny but shameful news spread across the University environment this evening .
An unidentified female student was reported to have been rushed to the University of Nigeria Medical Centre after the cucumber with which she was “ doing ” herself got stuck and broke inside her private part . The shameless girl spotted that her roommates were not in and decided to do “ a quick one ” with cucumber but cried out when the fruit got stuck in her “ thing ” and she started bleeding profusely . She was immediately rushed to the Medical Centre to get attention from Doctors . She was told by the doctors to provide her parents contact before she could be operated on but she refused and ran away .
As at now , the identity of the girl has not been revealed.
It is indeed embarr * ssing to learn that our girls have degenerated to this level of moral laxity
Re: The Cucumber Broke "In"self Service. by brightnelly(f): 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hmmm!!!

What a world!
Re: The Cucumber Broke "In"self Service. by raayah(f): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
ndubueze92

Even though I doubt the credibility of the story itself, why does somebody(a person you dont know) morality disturb you.

Are you holy and pure without blemishes?

Why are you shaming somebody??

You have no right to judge her.
Re: The Cucumber Broke "In"self Service. by khukhi(f): 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
raayah:
ndubueze92

Even though I doubt the credibility of the story itself, why does somebody(a person you dont know) morality disturb you.

I also doubt the credibility of the story however,I would like to point out that there is nothing wrong with self service, It's much better than having sex and its usually safer. (I am trying to imagine how she could break the cucumber ).Only in west africa is self service so criticised.

1 Like

Re: The Cucumber Broke "In"self Service. by Abugab(m): 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
Are there no boys in UNN who are sharp enough to help her in the servicing?
This is a terrible one for the girl as congi has led her to all this.
Was she wrestling with the cucumber that it broke as the last time I checked the fruit is hard enough not to break easily.
Just hope she has been able to remove the parasitic cucumber.
Re: The Cucumber Broke "In"self Service. by ndubueze92(m): 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Abugab:
Are there no boys in UNN who are sharp enough to help her in the servicing?
This is a terrible one for the girl as congi has led her to all this.
Was she wrestling with the cucumber that it broke as the last time I checked the fruit is hard enough not to break easily.
Just hope she has been able to remove the parasitic cucumber.
After forming to hard to get...,that's what u get at last shooting yourself on the foot. She might have tried harder! who knows.
Re: The Cucumber Broke "In"self Service. by ndubueze92(m): 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
raayah:
ndubueze92

It is our culture here to look out for each other...,not judging merely condemning the "unholy" act anyways it's just bad.
Re: The Cucumber Broke "In"self Service. by ndubueze92(m): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
khukhi:

I also doubt the credibility of the story however,I would like to point out that there is nothing wrong with self service, It's much better than having sex and its usually safer. (I am trying to imagine how she could break the cucumber ).Only in west africa is self service so criticised.
The news has gone viral in campus..., it's a shameful act anyways! she could have gone hard u know? Africa west,east etc. Our worldview is clearly defined, u exist because i exist "we existence".You see it's cultural i show interest in this isn't?
Re: The Cucumber Broke "In"self Service. by raayah(f): 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
ndubueze92:
It is our culture here to look out for each other...,not judging merely condemning the "unholy" act anyways it's just bad.

If you want to look out for her, why not inquire about her health and how's she's doing?
Re: The Cucumber Broke "In"self Service. by sarmiie(m): 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
A cucumber??

Later she'll be complaining about how most guys can't satisfy her....bish, go look for a cucumber or a congolese man joor.

(1) (Reply)

A Romantic Poem By Ikennakenn To Eroticangelina / Which Is Better? / How Can One Remain Faithful To His/her Spouse???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.