Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom (1759 Views)

The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. / The Absurdity Of The Bible And Biblical Beliefs / Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by CANTICLES: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2014
The Absurdity Of Hell
What I say today is not meant too offend or to hurt anyone personally. Most people I find are just simply trusting and wish only the world would be a better place. I am not holding anyone accountable except the teachers and preachers. However, I will say that it is your responsibility  to do your due diligence and check everything out that you read or someone tells you.
What I am going to do today is speak out against the biggest lie perpetrated on the human race for thousands of year. Now people naturally will get a knee jerk reaction when hearing something that contradicts their established perceptions. I get that. I submit that if it hurts your feelings it is because you have a deep seated problem that needs addressing. No one should have control over your reactions or emotions. Now it is alright to be righteously angry and have a zeal for the truth. But if you haven’t done your homework to see if what you believe to be the truth is the truth; if all you have done is listen to your Pastor as I did for years without opening up your Bible; than you might just be reacting from erroneous perceptions and not the truth.
There are three level of people in the world. The people of the seas, the earth and the heaven. The people of the sea are those that know nothing about the true God. The people of the earth are those that believe and follow some form of worship that acknowledges a creator or even that they are themselves the Creator. The third group are the few who are of the earth physically but spiritually, in the mind understand spiritual truth and are of heaven. Which one do you believe you are in?

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by CANTICLES: 9:24am On Sep 26, 2014
I am crying out wake up and come out of her my people, to come out of Babylon. The Churches of the world. You can’t be a free people by living a lie and denial. You are going to have to face the truth as much as it is going to hurt your ego. Because before you are set free you must come to know and face the lies keeping you in the prison of the mentally ill.
Having said this, this lesson we will be addressing the most hedious and demented doctrine ever conjured by a line of mentally ill men. The doctrine of hell fire. Understand these people they have a purpose for fabricating such a lie. And that is to control the mass into submission. That is why religion is known to be the opium of the people. I know I am going to stir the dirt with the majority of you so brace yourself for a rude awakening.
Let me just tell you that I was once in your shoes going to church and just sitting there believing everything I heard. I never bother to really study for myself. I simply believe it to be the truth since everyone in the Church believe it. So I thought it must be true. How could it be otherwise. After all my mother was sitting next to me and she wasn’t going to lead me to a lie. Besides I got this euphoric feeling of being right with God by going to Church and singing religious songs. You know what I mean? Than I went out and did the same thing all Christians do. I tried to convert everyone I met. I wanted to save them from this thing called hell. I also thought if I could turn my heart over to Jesus, so could they. If I could do it they had no excuse. You see I believed, as you also do, that I of my own volition had made a decision and certainly everyone else could do the same. So you see I have been exactly where you are at this moment. There really is nothing new under the sun. This stuff has been going on since Nimrod in the kingdom of Babylon.
After reading this lesson, you probably will have more wisdom than the most educated theologian. You will know once and for all if there really is a hell waiting for the majority of humanity.

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by CANTICLES: 9:25am On Sep 26, 2014
In many religions of the world there is some form of hell but nothing matches that of the Christian hell. In the Christian hell there is no hope of ever making it out. You go there and thats it. What awaits the unsaved according to the doctrine is a pit burning with fire and brimstone our loving God has prepared to barbecue in ever lasting pain and torment all those who don’t turn over their hearts to Jesus. Talk about a contradicting god. He loves his creation but burnt most of them in fire. This my friends is what you have been lead to believe if you are of such a persuasion.
But have you honestly study for yourself and proved it beyond any doubt that there is such a place? I will tell you that 99% percent of you have not. Thats right. The Church goers of today do not open their Bible and study it. They might read it but certainly do not divide the word.
You may have heard your pastor utter chapters and verses and you believed him since he is an authority figure to you and you have thought in your heart “ this nice sincere man couldn’t possibly be wrong after all he is a servant of God. Well the fact is your pastor is deceived himself so what you have is the blind leading the blind. Now how can I be so bold and say such a thing? Well I’m going to show you why so stick around and see for yourself the proof straight from the Scriptures themselves. And remember the Scriptures is of no private interpretation (2Pet 1-20). So we must let the Scriptures interpret itself a little here and a little there (Isa 28:10).

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by CANTICLES: 9:26am On Sep 26, 2014
If you don’t think you are one of these people going there let me assure you that according to the teaching, the majority of all humanity is headed to hell. This means your grannies, your grannpapies, your teenagers and all your love ones including your little girls and boys from the age of reasoning between right and wrong which is about 7 years and over. Did you just hear what I said? Are you listening? Your 7 year old child might just be sizzling in the fires of hell screaming in agonizing pain at this very moment while you sir are having a beer or you mam are shopping at the Mall for that beautiful dress! I told a Christians that my daughter die years ago without accepting Jesus as her Saviour and if she was burning in hell right now. His response was “Oh I’m not going to judge your daughter”. He refused to look at me in my face to tell me what he believed to be the truth. There are even section of Christianity that teach that you are predestined to be saved or to go to hell. In other words the choice has already been made for you and there is nothing you can do about it. Excuse me but what a bunch of crock. Yet this is what the pastors of Christianity have been teaching with one eye close for hundreths of year now. This is the truth none of you out there want to talk about.
Why is that? I’ll tell you why. Because it defies the very thought of logic. Thats why. It is a violation of the human mind. In this game you see this Satan dude is beating God at his own game and actually winning! God has been and is losing the battle against Satan which by the way God created himself. My God how stupid and blind can the blind be and how truly dark is light of Satan. But some will tell me “ you see people have been given free will and they are choosing the devil instead of God”. It’s their choice. My God once you understand the deception that this is you will feel real stupid to have fallen for such a trap.
Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by CANTICLES: 9:27am On Sep 26, 2014
Are you truly believe what you are hearing? I mean you may believe it cause your Pastor has told you so. But after looking at the evidence from the Scriptures as we will do today you may never be the same again
Well let me tell you that according to statistics ever since Adam and Eve fell from grace there has been a mass Exodus to hell and God either refuses to do something about it or is just helpless and can’t. Are God’s arm too short to box with the Devil? Is God creation dueling with him and winning? Is God managing a damage control situation from heaven and can’t fix it. Can he not save his own people? Is he not sovereign? Huston we have a serious problem!
Here we have a God who knows all things from the beginning to the end, he already knows what is going to happen, yet it seems he did not know that Satan would ever turn against him and lead away thousands of angels with him and now inhabit the earth as demons tormenting us human beings. So lets see if we can make sense of this. Here we have an angel who was created as PERFECT as God can create anything. I don’t know if you understood what I’ve just said. Satan was created a perfect being yet somehow God failed in his creation of perfection and something went wrong. Satan with his free will decided that being perfect and living in this beautiful dimension call heaven, where the saved are suppose to go, wasn’t good enough for him so he tried to overthrow God and take the thrown. Could this truly be the truth?
You know I don’t know about you but this stuff just don’t make sense to me at all. It just don’t’t add up.
Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by CANTICLES: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2014
So what happens next. God now tries a second time and creates man who is not perfect and of course man goes wrong too. Before I continue let me support my claim that man was not created perfect. In every verse in Genesis when God created something it is said that is was good., G O O D, good. Good in the sense that what good created was according to his intentions. But never is the word perfect which mean without blemish used. Thats the fact, thats the Scripture and trying to infer anything else into it is blasphemy.
Anyway man also decides to follow Satan. I ask what does Satan have up his sleeves that God doesn’t? At this point you’ve got to ask yourself, what’s wrong with the Creator of the universe. There must be something wrong with God that he can’t get things right. Well my friends I assure you there is nothing wrong with God Almighty. There is something gravely wrong with man. Man has been swimming in the “Dept of Satan” since the eating of the tree. And man how deep are the deception of Satan. So deep that the very Christians listening to me will call me a devil for saying that a loving God does not do such a thing. Christian want their hell and by me taking it away from them will actually anger them.
I’m going to tell why once and for all why Christian want their hell and it’s going to cause some of you believers to quiver inside. Christians want their hell because since they believe they have free will, choosing to go to heaven is something they did all by themselves. They worked out their own salvation and can now boost they did it and not God. And if they did it by deciding to sacrifice themselves by living a “godly” life and giving up all the pleasures of the world, while the majority have no,t then why should they obtain salvation. It is a deep seated self righteous attitude of callousal magnitude that will take God almighty Himself to bring to the light if you are see it for yourself. I kid you not this is serious stuff.
Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by CANTICLES: 9:29am On Sep 26, 2014
All of you who believe in Jesus Christ and in hell need to read the parable of Math 20:1-16.
I’ll sumarise it for you. Basically a vineyard owner hired a couple of guys to work for an entire day for a penny. At the last 3 hours he hires another man. At the end they all got paid the same, a penny. Those that worked more complained of the man who only worked 3 hours. The vine yard owner told them basically “what’s it to you what I paid him”. You agree to a penny so you got a penny”. Here is wisdom you should know.  Everyone got the same reward at the end.  Accordingly so will all man enter into  the Kingdom of heaven but all in their own time. But here is what Jesus said for those self-righteous he was addressing.
Mat 20:16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.
So according to Christianity we have a God who tells us to love and serve him or else he will burnt us in a pit of fire forever. Well with choices like that who in the world, in their right mind is going to choose hell? If I put a gun to your head and say “give me your money or your life” which would you choose? If you were presented with a bottle of lemonade and a bottle of poison which one would you take. The answer is obvious isn’t it? Well according to Christendom the majority of you folks out there are choosing the bottle of poison and going to hell. It was your choice and since God has given you free will you decided which way you would go. So you have no excuse. For the sake of clarify let me mention a few who are going to hell, just to shed a little light here.
You are going to hell if you are a Jew, a Muslin, a Buddhist, a Catholic, a Hindu, an atheist, an American Indian, a Egyptologist,……you are going to hell if you are a believer of anything other than what traditional Christendom believes is true regarding the destiny of man. This would include anyone from the age of reasoning (that’s about 7 and up) and have not turned over their hearts to Jesus. You are going to burn in the fires of hell forever with no chance of ever getting out. Yeap thats it for you. The keys will be thrown away and you will stay there with Satan forever and ever, the end.

2 Likes

Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by CANTICLES: 9:33am On Sep 26, 2014
You really have to sit down and meditate for a while to see how insane this is and yet giants of Christiandom as Billy Graham, Haggie and Kennedy and all the Pastors of Christendom claim this is God’s divine judgment. Burning people in hell is ok justice with God. No wonder during the reformation Catholics were burning Christians at the stake. They were after all being Godly followers of Jesus. After all they were following the example of Jesus Christ and God. They were being holy for God is holy and we are supposed to have the mind of Christ. So we can conclude that burning people at the stake is holy!  I know you will agree with me when I say  “what a crock”.
Now here is where this takes a real twisted turn that should make the dead turn in their graves and turn any wright minded person away from such a God. That while he tells us to love our enemies, to turn the other cheek he turns around and does the apposite. He barbecues his enemies in an endless fire for all eternity. And since he is God knowing all things from the beginning to the end he knew the majority would turn to Satan so he decided he would throw his enemies in hell and burnt them forever. And there you have it. A perfect divine formula for dealing with sinners. If by now you can’t see the insanity that this is, you must be a believer of such a doctrine and probably have your hands around my neck and condemning me to such a place.
But before all you throw those stones at me lets take a look at the Bible to see if what Billy Graham and his cronies, that would be your Pastor, are telling you is really true. Yes I am calling out all you Pastors of Christendom that teach this demonic doctrine. Before I get into this thing called hell let me say this.
Keep in mind mind that our first parents Adam and Eve were never warned of this thing called hell waiting for them if they sinned. As a matter of Scriptures hell is not mentioned even once in the old testament. Did you know this? I bet you didn’t. Oh they might have changed the word Sheol in Hebrew to hell and have confused the heck out of you. But if any of you say that hell is mentioned or Adam and Eve did know about it I am calling you a flat liar. There is not one Scriptures you can point to support such a thing.
Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by CANTICLES: 9:35am On Sep 26, 2014
Let me tell you a very sad story before I get into the meat of this lesson. A couple of years back I read in the newspaper a story of a woman who killed her three children. But the why she did she did it is a real travesty? Well according to he own words she didn’t want to take the chance that her children would grow up and become corrupted by the world and not go to heaven. So she killed them while they were babies so they would go to heaven. She understood that any child who young died would go to heaven. She did this at her own peril of going to hell herself. I will tell you that I do not blame this woman one bit for taking such an action. One because she in her mind was actually saving her children from such a possible end and two because she was deceived into such a belief. She was innocently indoctrinated as are the majority of you into believing a lie most of you will even fight to preserve.
I hope you have your bible handy.  Dust it off and read it for yourself
Did you all know that you can go to hell for name calling? Yes according to the Scripture you can go to hell for calling someone stupid. But I bet you didn’t this. Well it is true that if we take the Scripture literally and you call your brother a fool that that’s enough to send you to this place burning with fire and brimstone for all eternity. Do you really think this is a fair punishment for simply name calling someone? I don’t know about you but this is pretty coo-coo. I know you don’t believe what I am saying so let me read it to you from the Scriptures Jesus himself saying it.
Mat 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
The Greek word fool being used here is:
TG3474
μωρός
mōros
mo-ros’
Probably form the base of G3466; dull or stupid (as if shut up), that is, heedless, (morally) blockhead, (apparently) absurd:–fool (-ish, X -ishness).
Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by CANTICLES: 9:36am On Sep 26, 2014
So if you call someone dull or stupid or tell them to “shut up”you are in danger of going to hell!! This is what the word fool in this verse means. How many of you have ever read such a darn thing. That’s right take out your concordance and check it out for your own self. Don’t take my word for it do you own searching like I have. But wait a minute. If this is true we have a serious problem. You see that means thats it for Mr. T and Jesus Christ. Mr. T the television actor most famous word was “hey you fool”. And what about Jesus? You see Jesus himself called the pharasees fools and hypocrites. So by his very own words he condemned himself. Jesus used the word fool in his parables as much as Mr. T used it on television. I guess we could say they are both going to hell. But you know this is ridiculous. You know Mr. T and Jesus the saviour aren’t going to hell for simply calling someone a fool. I am being outright sarcastic here to show you how rediculous the teachings of Christendom are.
The important question is how many of you ever taken a concordance and looked up this word fool to see what it meant instead of just listening to your Pastor? Again probably 99 percent of you never have. Ah but see this is where studying your Bible and dividing the word makes a hell of a difference. Checking out if your Pastor knows what he’s talking about is absolutely vital to keeping your sanity.
The truth is in this parable Jesus was alluring to something much deeper inside the human heart that would cause a person to defame another by calling them stupid. Basically a hatred towards that person springing from resentment. Jesus was alluring to the deep seated sin of the heart that shows up in outburst of wrath a person needs to repent of. I’m telling this stuff is all spiritual in nature.
What about the word hell in this same verse. What does it mean in the Greek. Well the word hell in the verse is Ghehenah and it’s the same word used throughout the New Testament. And what is this Ghehenah Jesus is using here. Well lets take a look at it.
This is the word #G1067 from your concordance and it reads:
gheh’-en-nah
Of Hebrew origin ([H1516] and [H2011]); valley of (the son of) Hinnom; gehenna (or Ge-Hinnom), a valley of Jerusalem, used (figuratively) as a name for the place (or state) of everlasting punishment:–hell.
Ghehenah was a place where they dumped the garbage in Jerusalem and they burnt it. This is a matter of historical fact. It was place contineously burning and full of rotting garbage where the flies laid their eggs and thus the worms died not. Jesus was speaking in a parable regarding the inevitable end of all man. He was referring to the dying of your body and eventual decomposing of it. So this verse should really read:
“but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of ghehennah fire.”
The word hell was deceitfully inserted by the translator to keep their fabrication of the hell tactic in place. And what is the everlasting purnishment? Why death of course. An everlasting death that if it were not for Jesus dying in our stead we would remain dead forever. Thats why Jesus die for mankind. Otherwise we would never be resurrected and remained dead forever. I’m aware I lost a bunch of you by now so let me continue on
Now let me ask you a question. Many years ago Jimmy Swaggart the crying preacher (you could look him at on youtube) was caught red handed with a prostitute in a motel. Something he had being doing for a while and only after being caught did he supposely repented and apoligized on national television to his wife and family. He used King David’s rundavou with bashiba excuse to defend himself. I am sure that Mr. Swaggart first lusted with his eye in his mind before he committed these acts. Now I ask, are all you male Christian out there telling me your eyes never take you for a head spin once in a while when you see a hot babe. Heck God made us to be attracted to curves and the females know this. We ain’t got no choice in the matter you see. If we weren’t attractive to females and their curves we would never have babies. You know what I’m talking about? . You know what I mean? Well of course you do and any fool knows that and females and advertisers capitalize on this. What about all those Pastors who have committed lust with their eyes and actually went out and physically did the act? What did Jesus say they should rather do to avoid the possibility of hell fire? Well here let me read it to you what the Scriptures say you are to do.
Mat 5:29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by Tallesty1(m): 9:38am On Sep 26, 2014
Reading
Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by CANTICLES: 9:39am On Sep 26, 2014
According to this Scripture Jimmy Swaggart should have plucked his eyes out or face going to hell. But I didn’t see him do such a darn thing. As a matter of fact I don’t see any Christian plucking their eyes out when they fall to this sin.
Also look at what Mat 9:43 and Mark 9:45 say. Jesus instructs to cut off your foot or hands if they cause you to sin. For it would be better to do so than to face going to hell fire. But I don’t see Christian cutting off their eyes and limps . Do you? However, I’m quite sure Christians are constantly repenting of their sins. But cutting off their limps I agree that would be absurd. It would be stupid and foolish.
Ah but here is what many of will say. Well you see this was a parable Jesus was speaking. He didn’t really mean to do such a thing. And I am going to say I agree with you 100% that it is true Jesus was speaking a parable. He was not literally telling people to cut off their eyes hands and feet. On this we are in agreement. So I want you to keep this in mind as we continue. Don’t forget we both are eye to eye on Jesus speaking in parable. I now want to read you Mat 13:34.
If you after reading it yourself what it said and you don’t believe it, than I will tell you you just don’t believe the word of God and you might of well just stop listening to me. All I can say is you will have to argue with God not me. But if you are really a believer of God’s word you will know the truth and the truth will set you free. Here is what it said:
Mat 13:34 All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them:
According to the holy Scriptures Jesus spoke to the multitude only in parables and without a parable he did not speak to them. That’s right this is something your Pastor has never told you. They conveniently skipped this very important point to keep the absurdity of hell alive. But why in the world did Jesus do such a thing to begin with? Why did just speak in parables?
Here is the answer and I want you to listen very carefully to what Jesus himself said not I. Open your ears and believe for once in your life:
Mat 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
Mat 13:14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
Mat 13:15 For this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed;
Now listen to this most profound truth, your Pastor has never told you because he conveniently brushed thru it. And why does he do such a thing? I will tell you why because as I said before your Pastor is deceived himself and can’t hear or see himself. Continuing on in verse 15:
“lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them”
God himself is preventing the mass from understanding by using parables. Jesus is speaking in parable so that they don’t understand or else they would understand and he would have had to heal them!! Are you understanding this most profound verse in the Bible? This verse alone squashes the idea that man has free will and can come to God anytime he wants. But this is the subject of another discussion. You can listen to my audio lessons on this subject of free will. The point is Jesus did not and still today DOES NOT want the mass to understand what he is saying.
But what about the disciples maybe they understood what Jesus was saying.
Mat_15:15 (KJV) Then answered Peter and said unto him,(that is Jesus) Declare unto us this parable.
The answer is no they didn’t. That is why Jesus took them to the side and had to explain it to them.
Mar_4:34 (KJV) But without a parable spake he not unto them: and when they were alone, he expounded all things to his disciples.
Jesus explained that in due time he would not speak in parables anymore. Here is the proof.
Joh 16:25 These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.
So with this background of truth in mind lets take a look at Lazarus and the rich man. According to the Pastors of Christiandom everything else Jesus spoke was in parables except this one story because this story has a person’s name in it. But before we get into this story lets establish a few parameters that are undeniable.

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by CANTICLES: 9:41am On Sep 26, 2014
The answer is yes. Every Christian denomination understand Jesus came to die for the sins of all mankind. As a matter of fact Christianity teaches that Jesus actually went to hell to preach to the souls in hell that had died beforehand thus proving no one had gone to heaven before he died. So no one had ascended to heaven before Jesus died on the cross.
As a matter of Scriptures Jesus himself did not go to heaven when he died. How do we know this is true. Well here is the answer in the book of John.
Joh 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
Shortly after the resurrection Mary Magdalen went to hug Jesus when she saw him but he told her not to touch him for he had not ascended to the father yet. Are you all getting this? Jesus died but did not go straight to heaven. This is one of those truth your Pastor will not tell you because he will find himself in a mess he won’t be able to get out of. Here is more proof from Jesus’s own mouth no man or woman who have die have gone to heaven including King David a man after God’s own heart.
Joh 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
Paul reinerates this in the book of Acts.
Act 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
Act 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Despite this absolute proof of the Scripture some will conjured some foolish idea that this is not what it means and they do it with every Scriptures that plainly reads what it said.
So now with all this Scriptural proof as evidence here is my trillion dollar question. How then could the thief on the cross have gone to heaven the very moment he died if Jesus didn’t go straight to heaven himself? Are you telling me that the repented thief got to heaven before Jesus? See I will now show you where they’ve tricked you into believing such a lie. This should cause you to jump off your seat.
Luk 23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.
Well this certainly seems to say what it said. Doesn’t it? Well get ready to remove the wool from your eyes.  First the word paradise means future happiness not literal heaven.  But there is a more sinister thing taking place in this verse.
You see there is a grammatical problem here of paramount importance. You see there is no comma in the Greek language but yet they put a comma after the word thee. But let’s now put the comma in the right place and see what it reads.
Luk 23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee To day, shalt thou be with me in paradise.
The comma was inserted in the wrong spot. Jesus was telling the thief on the cross today, this day before he died, that he would be in the kingdom one day in the future. Like “I am telling you today, something about tomorrow. This is the truth wheather you are able to believe it or not. When you put all the evidence I have presented to you so far and will show you as we go, logic will dictate the obvious.
Now we come to the quatrillion dollar question concerning the famous parable of Lazarus and the rich man. Was it a literal story or a parable? So was Lazarus in heaven before Jesus died and paid the price for our sins? Is that what your Pastor is saying and you are believing it? How in the world could Lazarus be in heaven when it was Jesus himself telling the story?. I mean this is simple logic. Jesus had to be first resurrected himself and ascend to the Father before anyone could go to heaven. That’s basic Christianity 101. If you cannot understand this you must not be alive.  Becausee this would mean that Lazarus was begotten into the spirit world before Jesus. Could this be true?
Do we have a verse that said Jesus was the first resurrected from the dead? I mean was it not Moses, Elijah, Enoch, the thief on the cross or maybe it Lazarus. Well let the Scriptures answer itself.
Rev 1:5 “And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead,…”
Begotten of the what? Did you get it? Jesus is the first begotten of the dead. Are you for once going to believe what the word of God said?

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by CANTICLES: 9:43am On Sep 26, 2014
So here is undeniable Scriptural proof the first one to go heaven was Jesus who came down from heaven. Therefore before this event took place no man or woman created could have gone to heaven. Therefore it is totally impossible for Lazarus to be in heaven before Jesus. Cant you not see this? Now I realize reprogramming the mind is a hard thing. I realize by hearing this you are getting a knee jerk reaction call cognitive consonance. A disbelief that your perception of reality could be wrong.  I expect this to happen.  The Apostle Paul had to have a real physical divine experience and be made blind for three days for God to cause him to see the light. Today all I am doing is planting the spiritual seed of truth in your mind. If you are hearing this message you cannot over come what I am saying. Because it is the truth and it will overcome you in time.
Now some will say “Ah but you see Lazarus was not in heaven he was in the bosom of Abraham where Moses and Elijah were as well. Oh really is there no end to the contradictions of my distractors. So lets go ahead and read it.
Luk 16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham’s bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
And what does the word bosom mean here. Look it up and read it yourself.
G2859
κόλπος
kolpos
kol’-pos
Apparently a primary word; the bosom; by analogy a bay:–bosom, creek.
And what is an analogy?
Noun
Analogy: A comparison between two things, typically on the basis of their structure and for the purpose of explanation or clarification.
Are we then to believe that Lazarus was carry to a water place somewhere, some place, in some other dimension but certainly not heaven. Are we to believe there is another place besides heaven and hell called Abraham’s bosom? Impossible there is no Scripture to support this. As the definition said it is an analogy of the intended meaning.
As a matter of Scriptures where are dead? Well as Paul put it they are asleep waiting to be resurrected.
Now let me ask a question here. How in the world can a person who is burning in fire and in agonizing pain have a conversation with another? Do you really think that if you turned your stove on and put just your pinky in the fire you would be able to ask for a glass of water. Why you would be screaming so loud in pain you would lose your breath and pass out. Yet we are to believe someone burning in fire and in such pain can is actually be having a pow wow conversation with another. How mad and stupid has the world gotten!
Alright lets get on with the show.
1Co 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shallsound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
But wait a minute I thought the dead in Christ were in heaven already. Isn’t that what we’ve been taught. But we just read the dead shall be raised up incorruptible and be changed. So this begs a questions. If I’m already in heaven with Jesus in my spiritual body, assuming of course I accepted him as my saviour, why do I need to be resurrected and changed? I tell you this stuff just doesn’t add up.
But let us continue reading.
1Co 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
Now let me remind you that what I am reading was written over 40 years after the death of Christ. So let me jump to 1Tim 6:15. Here we read something extremely interesting speaking about Jesus:
1Ti 6:15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;
1Ti 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.
So according to what I just read Christ is the only one right now who has obtained immortality and is the only one right now who can approach God the Father face to face and no man has or can see the Father in his spiritual form. No one is in heaven having a face to face with God yet.
Now get ready for a really stunning Scriptures your Pastor misses completely either ignorantly or purposely. Pay close attention. Lets go back to 1Corintheans.
1Co 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, (are you ready) Death is swallowed up in victory.
1Co 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? Oh GRAVE, where is thy victory?

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by CANTICLES: 9:45am On Sep 26, 2014
Now you may be saying what’s the big deal? I don’t see any spectacular thing here. I know you don’t so let me show you the importance of this one Scriptures that should rock you off you feet. You see in this verse it said “oh…grave where is they victory. And here is what the word grave being used is in the Greek.
G86
ᾅδης
hadēs
hah’-dace
From G1 (as a negative particle) and G1492; properly unseen, that is, “Hades” or the place (state) of departed souls:–grave, hell.
So wherein all the other places where we find the word hades in the Greek being translated to”hell” here they translated the same word hades to grave. Well why in the world did they do that? Why not translate it to hell as they have done everywhere else. I’m going to give you 10 seconds before I answer.
Ten second is up and here is the answer. Because if they were to translate the word hades in this verse to hell it would have meant the end of hell and they would have been exposed. Are you understanding?. They had to translate the word hades correctly to grave otherwise it would have read:
1Co 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? Oh HELL, where is thy victory?
Which means that just like death which will be done away with in the future so would hell be done away with too. And therefore hell like death would have been eliminated, ceased to exist. But the giants of Christaindom can’t have that you see. Otherwise they would lose control over each and everyone one of you. Are you understanding?
Back to revelations.
And what does this word sleep mean in the greek?
G2837
κοιμάω
koimaō
koy-mah’-o
From G2749; to put to sleep, that is, (passively or reflexively) to slumber; figuratively to decease:–(be a-, fall a-, fall on) sleep, be dead.
Ecclesiastic makes it much clearer.
Ecc 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
Can we praise and glory with songs when we die? Can we do any work or will we be filled with knowledge when we die. Will let the Scriptures do the talking.
Ecc 9:10 Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.
There is your answer in black and white. If you don’t believe it, it is cause you don’t believe the word of God. Now some will say oh but look at what Paul said:
2Co 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
In order words according to Christendom,  Paul was saying that if he were to die at that moment he would be with Jesus in heaven immediately. Yet we just read in 1Cor 15:52 what? Well let me read it again.
1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
The we here is the believers who have died in the faith.  But see no one including Paul is going to see his incorruptible new spiritual body in heaven until the last trumpet of Revelations sounds and Jesus returns to earth to establish the Kingdom of God in on the earth.
The Bible eventually becomes a bunch of contradiction chapters and verses and make no sense when you take the truth out of content.
Now lets turn to the book of Revelation and compliment 1Cor 15 where we just read death will be swallow up in victory. Here we see a really strange thing taking place. It is understood by Christianity that hell is a place burning with fire and brimestone and death of course is when you die. But we read something weird in Rev 20:14:
Rev 20:14 (KJV) And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire….
But wait a minute I thought that the lake of fire was hell itself. So how can you possibly cast hell into itself. Do you see it simply makes no sense. Are you with me? It makes no sense when you use the word “hell” in the verse that is. But lets see if it makes sense when you use the correct word in the right place. The correct word should be grave which is the correct translation of the greek word “hades”. Lets see how it sounds now:
Rev 20:14 (KJV) And death and grave were cast into the lake of fire….

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by CANTICLES: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2014
So now we see death and the grave being the last enemy to be defeated as we just read in 1Cor 15 being cast into the lake of fire. This is a time in the future when there will be a new heaven and new earth when men will no longer be subjected to this thing call death.
Are we to believe that God will perform a spiritual lobotomy on all of us who make it to heaven so we don;’t remember our love ones who didn’t make? How stupid can this be?
Lets read God’s promise to mankind which he created.
Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death,neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things arepassed away.
If hell is a continuation of suffering for the millions in it, this would make God our Creator a lier and this is exactly what Satan the father of all lies want you to believe.
Deep down inside the heart what lies is hatred even though Christians will not realize it. Bad company ruins good moral and when you company with a god who burnt his creation in fire you become like that god. You end up glorifying such a gruesome act  calling it divine judgment. You end up with a mind set worst than Hitler and don’t know it. It is such idols of that heart will be a very enduring experience that will cause the gnashing of the teeth Jesus talked about that will take brim-stones to eradicate from the heart. This is the dept of Satan Paul was speaking about and surely what a battle the beast will face.
For the record here is an online etymology of the word hell:
hell (n.)
Old English hel, helle,“nether world, abode of the dead, infernal regions,”from Proto-Germanic *haljo“the underworld”(cf. Old Frisian helle, Dutch hel, Old Norse hel, German Hölle, Gothic halja“hell”)“the underworld,”literally“concealed place”(cf. Old Norse hellir“cave, cavern”), from PIE *kel-“to cover, conceal, save”(see cell).
The English word may be in part from Old Norse Hel (from Proto-Germanic *halija“one who covers up or hides something”), in Norse mythology the name of Loki’s daughter, who rules over the evil dead in Niflheim, the lowest of all worlds (nifl“mist”). Transfer of a pagan concept and word to a Christian idiom. In Middle English, also of the Limbus Patrum, place where the Patriarchs, Prophets, etc. awaited the Atonement. Used in the KJV for Old Testament Hebrew Sheol and New Testament Greek Hades, Gehenna. Used figuratively for“state of misery, any bad experience”since at least late 14c. As an expression of disgust, etc., first recorded 1670s.
In order words it’s all pagan stuff!!
All Churches have a 501 Charter granted by the government. With this comes the do’s and don’t of the government the Churches have to adhere to otherwise they would be closed down and put out of business. What you have learned growing up is the teaching of the Catholic Church cloak under a term call Christianity. You must come out of this world call Babylon and worship the Divine Creator in spirit and in truth.
I will end with one last comment.
I have yet to hear one preacher tell the truth to the families and love ones of the deceased in a funeral palor who was a drug dealer, was committing adultery, sold drugs to children and killed people that he is now in hell, in torment and burning in fire. That they are unfortunately not in heaven.
Do you think this pastor will make it out of the funeral room alive? I don’t think he could run fast enough to save his hynie.
You know I feel really bad for the condition the world is in and the unspeakable things that have been and are taking place.  Let’s not kid ourselves life is really tough.  I can assure you that no one that does eveil is going to escape judgment.  Everyone will have to give an account for their deeds wheather good or bad.  Now after reading this message you may have concluded that I am saying there is no accountability since all man will go to heaven.
Well let me tell you that there is a very serious judgment coming upon all man that have ever lived and will be born.  And let me tell you that there certainly will be a lots of nashing of the teeth, a very real judgment that will eradicate every idol of the heart you may have.  That’s where God’s consuming fire comes into place. You cannot enter the Kingdom of God without first being judged.  And how will this be done. I will now show you how since you have never known this.
Heb 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:
Heb 12:26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
1Co 5:3 For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed, 
This deed reffering to the sins that man commits; adultery, stealing, lying, murdering (in the mind first),  false witnessing (lawyers and Judges,  Politician, especially preachers) etc, etc.
1Co 5:4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,
1Co 5:5To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by CANTICLES: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2014
So then thru the destruction of the flesh THE SPIRIT WILL BE SAVED!!!  God will judge all men using Satan for which he was created.  Satan is God’s rod of judgment, and when people hit rock bottom and have no place to go, they will have known what it is to be in hell’s fire which is nothing more than God’s consuming fire by which all men will be brought to their knees.  Here is the fire Jesus was talking about all along:
Heb 12:29  For our God is a consuming fire.
One day the whole world will learn rigteousness and be at-one-men with God.
This is our destiny.
You now know the truth. Are you beginning to see?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by MizMyColi(f): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2014
Tallesty1: Reading

I'd appreciate a summary when you're done.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by peteregwu(m): 9:52am On Sep 26, 2014
O BOY, YOU MISSED ROAD, YOU NEED HELP!
Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by Orunto: 10:00am On Sep 26, 2014
Believe there is God, then you will follow and have followers. If you believe otherwise, you are on your own with no code of ethics, no followers, no forwards and no backwards. You are fixed. There are no variables such as Light, Goodness, Life, faith, hope, peace and love objectives in you. God is all these. For everything in Heaven and on earth is God and it is to God we give all things. Heaven is real. Hell is absurd as you describe it, for hell is everything NEGATIVE to you. CHRIST IS ABBA'S TRAM. WE WHO HAVE FAITH MOVE EVERYTIME IN THIS TRAM AND COMMUNE WITH OUR CREATOR AS WE MOVE AROUND. GOD BLESS YOU!
Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by Tallesty1(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

I'd appreciate a summary when you're done.
Thanks.
I'll like you to read when you are less busy. It is worth it.

The summary or rather what I understand is that the OP does not believe in eternal punishment in hell. He beliefs that judgement awaits all people who died as unbelievers. A terrible judgement but it will not last forever. It will be a refining judgement.

I stand corrected@OP. Tell me if I'm wrong so that I'll go through it again.
Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by Rich4god(m): 11:32am On Sep 26, 2014
@op... Are you writing a text book or what... Plz sm. Shld help with a summary...
Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by MizMyColi(f): 11:32am On Sep 26, 2014
Tallesty1: I'll like you to read when you are less busy. It is worth it.

The summary or rather what I understand is that the OP does not believe in eternal punishment in hell. He beliefs that judgement awaits all people who died as unbelievers. A terrible judgement but it will not last forever. It will be a refining judgement.

I stand corrected@OP. Tell me if I'm wrong so that I'll go through it again.

Yep, true that.
I knew his line of thoughts after reading the first post.
I just wanted to be sure he maintained that till the end. Thanks.
Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by TunjiMsp: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2014
Op, try re posting this on Sunday morning, when I can have spare time too read this.
Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
mr op does this post really matter ? are u giving hope to the unbelievers ? you should be more interested in making heaven than what hell has in store for unbelievers . After so much time you took to post this sef and it ends up being false . You need the Holy Spirit to guide you in sensitive issues like this and stop relying on your human intelligence for Christ's sake ! Thank you
Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by CANTICLES: 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
One more comment: HAVE u ever seen a clergyman say to d family at d funeral of a wealthy politician that d deceased has gone to hell? U will neva hear dem say such bcoz its a false theory dat masquerade as christian teaching to control the masses and exploit dem! .. WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY THE PENALTY FOR SIN IS? Rom 6:23 " The wages sin pays is death"....AFTER ONES DEATH, IS HE SUBJECT TO FURTHER PURNISHMENT FOR HIS SINS? " He who has died his FREE from his sin" Rom 6:7 ... IS ETERNAL PURNISHMENT OF D WICKED COMPATIBLE WITH GOD'S PERSONALTY?? JER 7:31: " they ( apostate judeans) have built the high places of topheth, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, in other to burn their sons and daughters in the fire, a thing that i had not commanded and that had not come up into my heart" ( If it never came into Gods heart, surely he does not have and use such a thing on a larger scale.) Illustration: what wuld u personaly think of a parent who held his childs hand over a fire for wrongdoing?
Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by CANTICLES: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
U obviously know d answer ... I listened to a news sometimes ago over d radio, ' A man burn his own son alive in fire' " it wasnt long dat police arrived, arrested and charged d man with MURDER! Is d man guilty? Was he not just imitating christendom cruel god,aftrall it was said dat he burn his own sons too in d fire? Ar u seein d insanity of dis doctrine? Yet dats what d devil has led most of u to bliv ! But d truth is 1john 4:8" God is love", wuld he do what NO RIGHTMINDED human parent wuld do? Never! ..WHAT IS D ORIGIN OF THE TEACHING OF HELFIRE? Started in ancient Babylon and Assryia ( the religion of Babylonia and Assyria, Boston 1898, Morris Jastrow, Jr., P. 581) No Wonder Wicked King Nebuchadnear Burn Pple Alive In A Burning Fire ( Dan 3:11,20) ... Its all pagan stuff ! But the root of dis God-dishonourin doctrine go deeper.D fiendish concepts asociated wit a hel of torment slander God&originate with d chief slanderer of God(Devil, wich name means "Slanderer),d one Jesus call " father of d lie"-joh8:44
Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by paulGrundy(m): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
CANTICLES: U obviously know d answer ... I listened to a news sometimes ago over d radio, ' A man burn his own son alive in fire' " it wasnt long dat police arrived, arrested and charged d man with MURDER! Is d man guilty? Was he not just imitating christendom cruel god,aftrall it was said dat he burn his own sons too in d fire? Ar u seein d insanity of dis doctrine? Yet dats what d devil has led most of u to bliv ! But d truth is 1john 4:8" God is love", wuld he do what NO RIGHTMINDED human parent wuld do? Never! ..WHAT IS D ORIGIN OF THE TEACHING OF HELFIRE? Started in ancient Babylon and Assryia ( the religion of Babylonia and Assyria, Boston 1898, Morris Jastrow, Jr., P. 581) No Wonder Wicked King Nebuchadnear Burn Pple Alive In A Burning Fire ( Dan 3:11,20) ... Its all pagan stuff ! But the root of dis God-dishonourin doctrine go deeper.D fiendish concepts asociated wit a hel of torment slander God&originate with d chief slanderer of God(Devil, wich name means "Slanderer),d one Jesus call " father of d lie"-joh8:44

Hello mr Canticles, observe that you use the word christaindom very often, I would like to understand not just that word, but also the context of its usage. Care to through more light on the bolded?
Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by malvisguy212: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
op. It is only the unstable mind that will find the solution of hell, if it exist or not, as a believer it dosent matter, because it non of our[the elect] business,i know heaven and hell exist, but I SPEND TOO MUCH TIME KNOWING MORE ABOUT HEAVEN BECAUSE THAT IS WERE I BELONG, I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU. Jesus say think not about what you may eat tommorow for tommorow will think of it self, as a beliver , dont spend to much time on were you dont belong rether let your focus be on heaven.i'v never thought of if hell exist or not until i join nairaland,all my focus is making it to heaven. HELL EXIST OR NO, ONE THING FOR SURE NO SINNER CAN EXCAPE THE WRATH OF GOD[sorry athiest].
Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by paulGrundy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
malvisguy212: op. It is only the unstable mind that will find the solution of hell, if it exist or not, as a believer it dosent matter, because it non of our[the elect] business,i know heaven and hell exist, but I SPEND TOO MUCH TIME KNOWING MORE ABOUT HEAVEN BECAUSE THAT IS WERE I BELONG, I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU. Jesus say think not about what you may eat tommorow for tommorow will think of it self, as a beliver , dont spend to much time on were you dont belong rether let your focus be on heaven.i'v never thought of if hell exist or not until i join nairaland,all my focus is making it to heaven. HELL EXIST OR NO, ONE THING FOR SURE NO SINNER CAN EXCAPE THE WRATH OF GOD[sorry athiest].

He is not an athiest he is a jehovah's witness.
Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by CANTICLES: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
paulGrundy:

Hello mr Canticles, observe that you use the word christaindom very often, I would like to understand not just that word, but also the context of its usage. Care to through more light on the bolded?
...... Sir, As used in the contexts, the term " christendom " refers to proffessed or mouth christianity WHICH is diferent from the true christianity of d Bible! E.g There was no clergy - laity distictions among 1st early christians , beacause they took to heart d Lord Jesus words in Matthew 23:6-12" all of you are *brothers* .... Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted" ! But u can see dat today inequality has existed , some are CLERGIES .. While d poor are Laity! .... Tinz Fall Apart
Re: The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom by peteregwu(m): 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
CANTICLES: U obviously know d answer ... I listened to a news sometimes ago over d radio, ' A man burn his own son alive in fire' " it wasnt long dat police arrived, arrested and charged d man with MURDER! Is d man guilty? Was he not just imitating christendom cruel god,aftrall it was said dat he burn his own sons too in d fire? Ar u seein d insanity of dis doctrine? Yet dats what d devil has led most of u to bliv ! But d truth is 1john 4:8" God is love", wuld he do what NO RIGHTMINDED human parent wuld do? Never! ..WHAT IS D ORIGIN OF THE TEACHING OF HELFIRE? Started in ancient Babylon and Assryia ( the religion of Babylonia and Assyria, Boston 1898, Morris Jastrow, Jr., P. 581) No Wonder Wicked King Nebuchadnear Burn Pple Alive In A Burning Fire ( Dan 3:11,20) ... Its all pagan stuff ! But the root of dis God-dishonourin doctrine go deeper.D fiendish concepts asociated wit a hel of torment slander God&originate with d chief slanderer of God(Devil, wich name means "Slanderer),d one Jesus call " father of d lie"-joh8:44

So you mean that hell fire is not forever or what are you talking about? I didn't even get you at first, maybe I was just rushing the whole thing. Oh my God!!! So you too have been deceived, hope you are not a Jehovah witness?

(1) (2)

A Simple Question To All Atheist... / Was JESUS A Drunkard??? / An Atheist Church!! Atheists Trying To Fill The "God" Void!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.