Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks (70401 Views)

My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) / Power Banks Can't And Didn't Kill A Ghanaian Girl. See Why. / My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by Amaechi5(m): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2014
slye:

we can deliver to owerri sir.. As long as a post office exists there.. Thanks for your inquiry
would like to buy the romoss sense4,so everything is how much and how do i pay u and also receive it.
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by slye(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
jydux:
@ Slye and dastranger... of all the romoss powerbank brands with capacity of 10000mah and over, which one of them has the best reviews? Thanks

All of them re good.... but the main problem is knowing and identifying the clones of romoss products.. and how to avoid falling for them... first thing is all original romoss banks re packaged as in the box below.... or just visit our thread for more clarification sir! ...... https://www.nairaland.com/1809260/genuine-lumsingtm-romoss-sense-4tm
I can assure you if you see any bank that resembles romoss or looks similar and it's not packaged as in that box... just be assured its a clone!

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by slye(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
Amaechi5:
would like to buy the romoss sense4,so everything is how much and how do i pay u and also receive it.

Unfortunately we do not av the romoss sense 4 in stock now....but we have the lumsing and it'll soon run out too as a result of high demands sir...
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by slye(m): 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
And also note that if anyone wants the cheap clones of the romoss bank that re shipped from China... .. we re willing to help the fellow get it freely without any commission.... This is to make you understand we remain committed to given you exactly what you want...
And if you want the real original ones shipped directly from romoss store in USA. you can holla at us too
Put your money where quality lies....
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by mayorall(m): 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
Don't be left out. Get mayor source T1 12000mah power bank. contains 5 pieces Li-ion batteries.

Charges iPhone 4s atleast 5times

BlackBerry 5times. ETC

mayorall goods Nigeria enterprises is committed to give Nigerians quality product at cheapest prices.

Our company is registered with the corporate affairs commission of the federal republic of Nigeria

our products come with warrantee

we accept refund and return for faulty items or goods that doesn't lived upto expectations.

people who purchased *mayor source* 6 months ago are still enjoying it till today. Now we have *mayor source T1* to power your phone.

Longest time here.

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by slye(m): 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
mayorall:

Longest time here.

How market bro
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by LewisO: 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
mayorall:
Don't be left out. Get mayor source T1 12000mah power bank. contains 5 pieces Li-ion batteries.

Charges iPhone 4s atleast 5times

BlackBerry 5times. ETC

mayorall goods Nigeria enterprises is committed to give Nigerians quality product at cheapest prices.

Our company is registered with the corporate affairs commission of the federal republic of Nigeria

our products come with warrantee

we accept refund and return for faulty items or goods that doesn't lived upto expectations.

people who purchased *mayor source* 6 months ago are still enjoying it till today. Now we have *mayor source T1* to power your phone.

Longest time here.
Price?
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by mayorall(m): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
slye:

How market bro

Great boss. After being freed by custom/NAHCO/NDLEA. what about yours sir?.
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by mayorall(m): 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
LewisO:
Price?

#3,700 - #4,000 depending on number of pieces.

check more pictures here

www.nairaland.com/1831348/mayor-source-t1-12000mah-full
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by slye(m): 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
mayorall:

Great boss. After being freed by custom/NAHCO/NDLEA. what about yours sir?.

Good Bro, we were in the same issue too o
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by Amaechi5(m): 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
slye:

Unfortunately we do not av the romoss sense 4 in stock now....but we have the lumsing and it'll soon run out too as a result of high demands sir...
okay so everything(ie the lumsing) how much.
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by bilismss: 1:44am On Dec 25, 2014
Please how can I get quality powerbank in Ibadan?
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by slye(m): 5:42am On Dec 25, 2014
Amaechi5:
okay so everything(ie the lumsing) how much.

It's 6500 sir excluding delivery
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by slye(m): 5:50am On Dec 25, 2014
bilismss:
Please how can I get quality powerbank in Ibadan?

Just contact me to strike a deal sir, I'm currently in Ibadan ...And we can meet one on one
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by dastranger(m): 6:34am On Dec 25, 2014
Good day everyone here.... Anyone with questions should put it down....
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by mayorall(m): 8:25am On Dec 25, 2014
slye:

Good Bro, we were in the same issue too o

Hope it's resolved now sir? .
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by Amaechi5(m): 11:59am On Dec 25, 2014
slye:

It's 6500 sir excluding delivery
pls everything is how much both the price and delivery.
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by just2endowed: 12:28am On Dec 26, 2014
Get the original international market version of romoss solo 5 10,000mah

https://www.nairaland.com/1978478/romoss-solo-5-10000mah-capacity
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by slye(m): 6:22am On Dec 26, 2014
mayorall:

Hope it's resolved now sir? .

Yes boss, thanks
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by slye(m): 6:24am On Dec 26, 2014
Amaechi5:
pls everything is how much both the price and delivery.

your location sir?
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by Amaechi5(m): 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
slye:

your location sir?
owerri for now.
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by slye(m): 6:38am On Dec 27, 2014
Amaechi5:
owerri for now.
delivery fee is 900 sir
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by vanvan(f): 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
Please slye,i'll really like to get the lumsing. Preferably 10400mah or if there's anything lower but not below 5200mah. Location is lagos. Cost?
slye:

your location sir?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by slye(m): 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
vanvan:
Please slye,i'll really like to get the lumsing. Preferably 10400mah or if there's anything lower but not below 5200mah. Location is lagos. Cost?

Ma'am, Price is 6.5k excluding delivery. ...where in Lagos re you?
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by vanvan(f): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
Is there any way the delivery can be free? I can pick it up in lagos or ibadan. Ojo for lagos,bodija for ibadan + how much is the romoss either solo 5 or sense4. Thanks.
slye:

Ma'am, Price is 6.5k excluding delivery. ...where in Lagos re you?
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by slye(m): 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
You can pick it up at Ibadan , we do not have romoss for now, but it will be.available soon .
vanvan:
Is there any way the delivery can be free? I can pick it up in lagos or ibadan. Ojo for lagos,bodija for ibadan + how much is the romoss either solo 5 or sense4. Thanks.
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by vanvan(f): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
Okay. Thanks. Ibadan will do then. Will contact you when i'm there + how much is the romoss?
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by slye(m): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
vanvan:
Okay. Thanks. Ibadan will do then. Will contact you when i'm there + how much is the romoss?
My whatsapp contact 08036805325...same price with the lumsing
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by Lstar4real(m): 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
Do u need a Power banks dt will serve you more than 10 - 15 Times To charge your battery Full..here is
Iwo 18, 000mah Original Power bank...its Just #9000 4 u and u...Limited offer available... Contact me 2get yours ...Thanks
08136072824- whatsapp
BBM pin - 79E0971D

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by bobo65(m): 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
Samsung 5600mah power banks for sale @2200 naira only
call or whatsapp 07032443577
Location is lagos
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by just2endowed: 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
dastranger:

Bro just2endowed I just found out this, seems the one you're using is prolly a clone

I really overlook this thread concerning the quality and genuineness of my Power bank. I dont boost on what i have or what i sell, but i can guarantee u that the picture u display are not the power bank i sell. I dont sell clone power bank. I sell the original Romoss solo5 Power bank built for international:USA, Euroupe, and America. You can imagine standards and the grade of cells that has been use to build this wonderful power bank?

A picture of my power bank is here for u to see.

Dont buy fake

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by just2endowed: 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
Yaaay got my lumsing 10400 pb today... From slye.. It's such a beauty..am in love with it already... cheesy wud review it wen I use it

i actually introduce my Roos solo5 power bank to.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Which Data Subscription Are You Using To Browse? / Thai Teenager Ordered Cheap Iphone Online, But He Got This Instead (Photos) / Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.