Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks (70399 Views)

My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) / Power Banks Can't And Didn't Kill A Ghanaian Girl. See Why. / My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by dastranger(m): 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
careytommy:
Despite the fact the OP took his time to explain this part, you still came down to write this rubbish.
Bro you harsh o. I explained that part after he had written his own post
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by frebor(m): 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Having used the Romoss, i can say it's one of the best. I've had the lcd type and one small 5600 mAh own but nothing compares to the Romoss.

Lately, I just opened a Lumsing after I gave my brother going to camp my Romoss and it even been sweeter. It come in compact package and has a carrying pouch. I get 4 full charges on my Asus Zenfone 5.

Another thing is purchasing the original ones, the Romoss and Xiaomi especially since they are successful brands. There are fakes in the market d I have been a victim.

How to spot fake Romoss: https://www.nairaland.com/1809260/genuine-lumsingtm-romoss-sense-4tm (see attached pictures in the thread)

How to spot fake Xiaomi: http://www.spemall.com/forum/topic/1109-how-to-tell-xiaomi-power-bank-real-and-fake/

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by encryptjay(m): 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
exxell: Am using a Lumsing.... Very powerful indeed. I got it from a Nairalander named Slye. This power bank charges my Iphone 4s over 5 times. And it can charge two devices at a time.
Capacity and price?
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by jossy91(m): 12:06am On Sep 27, 2014
You guys should add how much you bought Dem also nw

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 27, 2014
encryptjay:
Capacity and price?

Its around 10,200 mah or so. But I can assure you that it is strong and durable. I can never deceive you bro. The price I sent the guy is 7,500. The actual price is 7 thousand but the extra 500 is for shipping with post office. The guy is trustworthy and honest. Never you buy any other power bank apart from that Lumsing. Romoss is good too. But the fake is too many and they are identical to the original one. I doubt Lumsing has a fake now.
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by mayorall(m): 12:23am On Sep 27, 2014
Nice one OP. But you haven't heard of mayor source power bank from Mayorall goods Nigeria enterprises. we built the capacity so we are sure of our products. The reviews by nairalanders says alot about it

www.nairaland.com/1831348/mayor-source-12000mah-full-capacity

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by slye(m): 12:44am On Sep 27, 2014
encryptjay:
Capacity and price?

I'm the Slye guy that sold to exxell..... The power bank rating is 10400mah, you can check the products here Bro..... we still av small units left https://www.nairaland.com/1809260/genuine-lumsingtm-romoss-sense-4mt
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by slye(m): 12:50am On Sep 27, 2014
jossy91: You guys should add how much you bought Dem also nw

check here Bro... https://www.nairaland.com/1809260/genuine-lumsingtm-romoss-sense-4mt
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 27, 2014
hmm.. i bought my 16800mah power bank for 3k nd it used to charge my phone's ba3 frm 0 to 100 lyk 3 tyms sha, but u knw wah? i lyk am lyk dat

BTW.. my phone ba3 cap. is 1750mah

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by initialize(m): 6:21am On Sep 27, 2014
I have bought a fake Romoss Sense 4 once, I had to dash it out to Nonikings girl cos i hate low quality items

Pineng And Xiaomi does it for me

I sell Pineng 10000mah and 20000mah capacity powerbank and we have users that can tell to its quality

and

100% Original Xiaomi 10400mah Powerbank (there are more fakes of this model but it is very easy to spot the fake unlike the Romoss Sense 4)

Check the link for more details: https://www.nairaland.com/1829661/original-xiaomi-10400mah-pineng-10000

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by dastranger(m): 6:33am On Sep 27, 2014
Guys... you need to see this slye ( https://www.nairaland.com/1809260/genuine-lumsingtm-romoss-sense-4tm) thread, he made detailed outlines of the lumsing and romoss banks. I'm pretty sure he sells original.. seems his products are shipped from USA according to him.. you don't have to worry about fake romoss.. one of his pictures below (fake on top, genuine below)

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by dastranger(m): 6:42am On Sep 27, 2014
aieromon:

Its actually Pineng.

http://www.pineng.com.my

Bros there re good reviews of pineng power banks as well but beware of the ones shipped from China. if you can ship it directly from Malaysia, I'll recommend that... I won't advise buying it from China stores so you won't end up buying fakes... China pple re known for making replica products(technology by Imitation).
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by dastranger(m): 6:45am On Sep 27, 2014
seun,,mods pls do your job and let nairalanders be aware

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by initialize(m): 6:50am On Sep 27, 2014
Your intention is pretty clear now

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 27, 2014
i bought one 10000mah solar from ogetegeo here on Nairaland,it cant charge my 1920 mah full... mtchwwww.. God will keep punishing him anywhere he is

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by luvlyoracle(m): 8:10am On Sep 27, 2014
n
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 27, 2014
those looking for power banks. https://www.nairaland.com/1909771/tested-trusted-surac-20000mah-powerbank i used one,so its trusted,confirmed
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by ddjay: 8:49am On Sep 27, 2014
mrvocalprowess: i bought one 10000mah solar from ogetegeo here on Nairaland,it cant charge my 1920 mah full... mtchwwww.. God will keep punishing him anywhere he is
I almost bought from dat ogetegeo guy. My friend in abj bought a black 20000 mah from t&y concepts here on nairaland,doesn't go more dan 2 cycles,wen we met I tried it out and tu badd
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by usmanspihn(m): 9:22am On Sep 27, 2014
You just dey holla different names. You no gree talk price
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by dastranger(m): 9:26am On Sep 27, 2014
mrvocalprowess: i bought one 10000mah solar from ogetegeo here on Nairaland,it cant charge my 1920 mah full... mtchwwww.. God will keep punishing him anywhere he is
hehehe. grin grin...sorry bro
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by dastranger(m): 10:38am On Sep 27, 2014
This femtech guys also sells romoss but another type: The sofun series, but its a bit expensive, i think i once saw it on konga too and its expensive as well.... http://femtechit.com/10400mAh-Power-Bank-for-Mobile-Gadgets-and-Laptops?search=power%20bank
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by aljpimp(m): 11:12am On Sep 27, 2014
@op what do u know about new age power banks?
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by moski5(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
slye:

don't fall for cheaps next time. Go for quality

how much 4 quality
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by lawrenceunaa: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
dastranger: i love this lumsing 10400mAh most, very beautiful. I bought this for my mum actually. charges well above your 30000, 20000mAh banks. you dont agree? google is your friend
hw much did u buy it
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by Lstar4real(m): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
Iwo 10, 000mah.. Its #6, 000 Just holla me if u need through my signature #pre-order
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by mayorall(m): 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
Where is all this power banks where mayor source power bank is charging phones?.
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by dastranger(m): 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
lawrenceunaa: hw much did u buy it

bro, I bought it online through a friend @24.99 dollars (thats about 4250), then add tax plus shipping fee. Everything was about 6500 plus. Check above for Slye thread. he sells them
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by dastranger(m): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
moski5:

how much 4 quality

Bro, Read in between my post i said a quality power bank will go for nothing less than 6 to 7k
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by dastranger(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
aljpimp: @op what do u know about new age power banks?

New age ?? is it not this same pple that sells those poor quality phone chargers, desktop chargers, earpiece etc that wont last long. Bro i wont advise you go for their products. check among the ones I have mentioned here (Xiaomi, Ankers, Lumsing, Romoss, PowerAdd etc)

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by bobo65(m): 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
dastranger:

New age ?? is it not this same pple that sells those poor quality phone chargers, desktop chargers, earpiece etc that wont last long. Bro i wont advise you go for their products. check among the ones I have mentioned here (Xiaomi, Ankers, Lumsing, Romoss, PowerAdd etc)

new age started well, wen they grew bigger, they started making scrap

my advice
this dat wanna buy new age 4400mah power bank should go for d long one cos d short ones are really faulty
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by Analyst2: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
FAKE PRODUCTS EVERYWHERE... undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Which Data Subscription Are You Using To Browse? / Thai Teenager Ordered Cheap Iphone Online, But He Got This Instead (Photos) / Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.