Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,030 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? (2103 Views)

My Wife Kicked Me For Talking To Another Woman At A Party..what Can I Do? / OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? / My Friend Fainted Because Of His Girlfriend (is This Right?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by PRINCEHPXP(m): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2014
Guys If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A
Celebrity At A Party, Will You Take
Her To
The Hospital?
Leave her there and go home?
Continue Clubbing??

What will u do Nairalanders?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Unionised(m): 11:11am On Sep 26, 2014
Poor cold water on her..

3 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by PRINCEHPXP(m): 11:13am On Sep 26, 2014
Unionised: Poor cold water on her..
lol guy u funny o.....
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by dBard: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2014
Sidestep....
..n continue with the party.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Ivanspring(f): 11:16am On Sep 26, 2014
Give her a resounding slap! Faint because of celebrity for what!? When i see such display on TV i feel like strangling such girls! angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by philantoxx(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2014
daz a tough one..d thunder DAT will fire her still dey oven.

4 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by lanrexdo(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2014
That is what was on my mind. Na Hot Slap i go give. what kind of embarrassment is that.
Ivanspring: Give her a resounding slap! Faint because of celebrity for what!? When i see such display on TV i feel like strangling such girls! angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Spicylate(f): 11:30am On Sep 26, 2014
I'd just be like WHAT DA HELL!!! shocked
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Chanchit: 11:34am On Sep 26, 2014
If she scream too much sef, xpecially those "I love you MJ..!" I don delete her file be that, if she come faint, ha..! That is unforgivable, when I don give her like 4slaps, she go chop like 3join am when she wake up and we will be going on our seperate ways from that venue.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by izsmike: 11:44am On Sep 26, 2014
Ivanspring: Give her a resounding slap! Faint because of celebrity for what!? When i see such display on TV i feel like strangling such girls! angry
i wont be surprise to hear that u collapse after seeing daddy shoki

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 26, 2014
I will unfaint her then dump her.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by fursh(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2014
Screaming out loud to an extent, isn't acceptable, let alone going as far as fainting. Dats crazy

Can't really say what I'd do 2 such a gurl, I pray it doesn't happen though, cos I'm sure it won't be nice
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by fursh(m): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2014
OBIORAA: I will unfaint her then dumb her.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Ayosky19(m): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
I will go clubbing with other girls who don't faint because of a celebrity

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
I see FP material in this post,make I reserve space first I dey come make I go spy on my neighbour daughter wen dey baff

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by valmunich(m): 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
If i do mistake try wake am, make MTN mast fall for my head! which kind yeye girl does that angry angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Ivanspring(f): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
izsmike: i wont be surprise to hear that u collapse after seeing daddy shoki

Sorry, not even the sight of my favourite male artiste, Banky w can make me faint.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by izsmike: 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ivanspring:

Sorry, not even the sight of my favourite male artiste, Banky w can make me faint.
fingers crossed till then
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by lawrenceunaa: 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
PRINCEHPXP: Guys If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A
Her To
The Hospital?
Continue Clubbing??

i will till then undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Lincoln94(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
The Kind Thunder wey go fire her still dey do push up
Anyway I go pretend say na our Maid she be
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Charles4075(m): 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
I'll wake her up, then pet her and tell her that I love her so much. Take her to the car, belt up but will tell her not to so she can ease her stress, run a speed of 160km/hr slam the brake and use her side of the car to hit a tree and she files out of the car through the front glass, then she can faint better.. Rubbish girl

3 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by djeezy(m): 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
I will take her home.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by mzchinny(f): 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
djeezy: I will take her home.
are you sure? Anyway love ur new dp. U gotta be the sexiest here. Don't let that get to your head. I'm not tripping.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by djeezy(m): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
mzchinny: are you sure? Anyway love ur new dp. U gotta be the sexiest here. Don't let that get to your head. I'm not tripping.
yeah right!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Rapsainot(m): 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
I will make sure she vomits all what I've done for her.... But at that moment, I'll just side step.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
if I am a guy I will just leave her and go for another girl straight she don disgrace me be that na and that shows she don't love me because I don't know why she go faint for another man while I am with her
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by chris4gold(m): 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Protocol observe, front page pls... For the question, I will walk away and am done with her for lyf
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
PRINCEHPXP: Guys If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A
Her To
The Hospital?
Continue Clubbing??

i'd just do like i don't know her
then i'd text het a text informing her to never call me again
#lobatan
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by valicious1(m): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
OBIORAA: I will unfaint her then dumb her.
Supported! Make her deaf and dumb.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Sarimah(f): 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
philantoxx: daz a tough one..d thunder DAT will fire her still dey oven.
chai grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by M4gunners: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
Instantly I will turn to any available girl right there.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2014

Na because you never see me dey perform before. Na from the time I touch mike, you go begin dey cry. I begin sing like this, dey rock my electric guitar, na fainting go remain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Ladys Should Not Propose A Naija Guy. A Must Read For Ladys / 10 Signs You Are In The Right Relationship / What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.