Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A (64397 Views)

Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight / Underage Voter Causes A Fight Among Party Agents In Keffi (photo) / 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by OgologoDimkpa: 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
GEJ is winning!
Death to the enemies of Nigeria.

GEJ till 2019!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by OgologoDimkpa: 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
guttentag: GEJ is now tacking Boko Haram insurgency just because Election is around the Corner, well my Dear, you FAIL !! ....

SAI BUHARI 2015
embarassed embarassed

GEJ till 2019!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by greall1: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
They Never Start
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by hensben(m): 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
no peace for the wicked
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by AdeniyiA(m): 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
This marks the end of an era.
whatever has a beginning must surely comes to an end
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Jason2014(m): 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
It is written, 'the triumphing of the wicked is but for a short time'...

The Prayers of God's children is prevailing and in no distant time, the Lord by His mercy
will strengthen the nation to crush all forms of extremism - both local & international.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Sagytarius(m): 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
Does the write-up suggest leadership tussle? I doubt.
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by unclejb2(m): 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
kayciano: PLEASE ...Y are all these KILLINGS in ROUND NUMBERS..?
ARE HUMANS now CRATES OF MINERALS...?
so dey SHOT at each other ...
DEY FINALLY got to 30 and stopped.
Pls who did the corpses counting?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
[b] Election is around the corner and suddenly all these bad news about Boko Haram is coming out? After all these years? When will Nigerians open their eyes and see that this clueless government are the real Boko Haram? They know that majority of Nigerians are daft and ignorant. This current administration which was founded on lies and fraud just like our country Nigeria was dead on arrival. Knowing fully well that they wont achieve anything, they decided to blame their inept and crass failure on Boko Haram. Whose name would sound so appealing to Nigerians for their mass failure other than Buhari? The federal government is aware that the average Nigerian being so retarrded in mind, is governed by sentiments, ethnic bigotry and tribalistic slur. So, they decided to play the blame game.

Boko Haram my foot. Let me tell all of you, the current Boko Haram are not Nigerian Hausas. THEY ARE IMPORTED MERCENARIES FROM SUNNI DOMINATED MUSLIM AFRICAN COUNTRIES. MOST OF THEM ARE ALSO HIRED FROM THE MAGHREB. NO TRUE MUSLIM CAN KILL ANOTHER MUSLIM OR ANY OTHER RELIGION MEMBER. I will defend my view even in heaven. No Hausa can Kill fellow Hausa. A Hausa man loves his fellow human being more than anything on earth. Religion apart. They are not even materialistic. I have had contact with true Nigerian muslims. These people are so nice. Am not talking about the fundamentalists like ISIS. NIGERIANS, THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS SPONSORING THESE PEOPLE. BELIEVE ME. THEY ARE RUNNING COVERT OPERATIONS WITH THE HELP OF FOREIGN SPIES.

If Nigerians are sincere to themselves, just go within your room and meditate within themselves about the current state of the nation. If they are honest and objective in their meditations, they will discover that this current administration is a mass failure. This administration is leading us to abyss. Just get the manifesto of the current president which he promised to deliver on during his campaign speeches. One will discover that he fulfilled little or non of them. Practically every sector in this country is dead under them. The education sector is dead, health sector is dead, power sector is dead, security sector is dead, sports sector is dead. Ok... Lets pretend that Boko Haram is responsible for their failure in the security sector... What about other sectors! THIS CURRENT ADMINISTRATION IS LEADING THIS COUNTRY TO ABYSS. PDP IS LOOTING THIS COUNTRY DRY. I DONT EVEN KNOW IF APC IS ANY BETTER. THEY ARE THE SAME WATER BOILING IN DIFFERENT POTS SIMPLE!

Please, vote out this man come 2015. I am not supporting Buhari either. Am saying this for the tribal and sentimental bigots that will quote me. Mind all of you, I am a confirm legit Igbo dude from Anambra. I a Christian and a Catholic for that matter. So, nobody should play the religious or ethnic card on me. Am just being honest.

For Nigerians abroad, dont mind most of the positive reviews about this country and present administation that you see online. This country is SO BAD RIGHT NOW AND HAVE GONE TO THE DOGS... WE REALLY NEED GOD's INTERVENTION. Federal government, Una well done oo. I really doff my cap for PDP [/b]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by oshyno(m): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
I knew the killing of shakau will definitely have a massive blow to them.

I read about how chibok girls/BH swap was bungled because the BH commanders to be exchanged with d chibok girls we're all kanuri. Hausa/fulani protested. Now that d main man shakau is kill, more division will creep in.

Gud job d millitary. Insha allah they will crumble.
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by kristisking(m): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
This is good news.When your enemies start fighting one another then victory is yours.God has sent confusion in their midst.Our collective prayers have been answered.One by one they will eliminate one another.
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by OgologoDimkpa: 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
How come all the APshit e-warlords and e-goats have gone into hiding?. shocked

Make una come o,
Una children are fighting and killing each other ooo in Borno embarassed
What suddenly came upon them? tongue
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by MEILYN(m): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
unclejb2: Pls who did the corpses counting?
grin Borno no far bros

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by miqos02(m): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
eeeyaa
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by 100Cents: 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
tuoyoojo: Waw

Who says pray doesn't work! This is one thing that has keep this country going!

"He frustrates the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise"

Long live nigeria army
Long live nigeria
God bless us all

By the way, why are those loud mouthed opposition not saying anytin.el rufai, L.moh'd and all those in there pack. Were they happy to see nigeria in disarray so that they can score cheap political points

You are not far from the truth
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Kingharzyz(m): 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
The only Good news. is revealing the book haram sponsorer
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Odichi(f): 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Still in prayer mood,psalm 74.
God still answers prayers
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by mendez4Jesus: 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by sexzskil(f): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by tommykiwi(m): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
Since Boko boyz av started fighting and killing themself,abeg make Govt give me half of the 1b dollars wen dem want use buy weapons to destroy Boko boys...because baba God dey fight the battle already for us.
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Samunique(m): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kezifils: Confusion in their mist. Very good.

Just as in 2 Chronicles 20 22-24

As soon as they began singing, the
LORD confused the enemy camp,
so that the Ammonite and Moabite
troops attacked and completely
destroyed those from Edom. Then
they turned against each other and
fought until the entire camp was wiped
out!
When Judah’s army reached the
tower that overlooked the desert, they
saw that every soldier in the enemy’s
army was lying dead on the ground.
So shall it be for Boko boyz, it happened b4, who say it can't happen now? They ( boko boyz ) will slaughter themselves till their population reduces to 0.1 percent. And we'll trow the remaining ones to GEJ dogs for breakfast in Aso villa. Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by nagoma(m): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
This is good news!!

So ihejirika is no longer supplying the fuel?

Is the supply aircraft still apprehended in South Africa?
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by major466(m): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
Bad news for Boko sympathisers. But how can we trust the VOA who are known for spreading lies and half truths?
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
this action of the boko haramist lays credence to the submission of the army that they've killed the almighty shecow... it is good that they are now fighting against themselve, this implosion will lead to their rapid demise...
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by engrhorla(m): 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
HmMmmmm, with this news where will one start?
Last week, GEJ who has bn clueless as far as BH is concerned said ' BH will be eradicated by October'
In the last 2 or 3 weeks, BH is been over-powered by the Army! And these are supposed to be the Army that flee when BH attacks. Hence the question , what is the Army doing right? What is BH doing wrong?
Since the importation of Ebola into Nigeria, every talk of the Chibok girls faded from the government even to the activists. But now, another Chibok girl escaped and she is pregnant. And FG declared they are still searching for these girls that have been been kidnapped for about 170 days.

This all seem like drama, a sitcom series.
And like all dramas, we'll just sit down, grab some popcorns and watch!
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by igbsam(m): 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
BlackTechnology: The luck in Jonathan's name is working for him

Why do you guys have to link everything to jonathan's name ? ehn ? if my papa shit, it is jonathan at work. Make una take am easy o!

Back to the thread.
The Days of BH are numbered. Nemesis catching up.
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by simplyOJ(m): 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
This is just the best time for the Military to follow up on their recent successes, and finish off this ragtags.
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by MrWhoKnows(m): 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
kayciano: PLEASE ...Y are all these KILLINGS in ROUND NUMBERS..?
ARE HUMANS now CRATES OF MINERALS...?
so dey SHOT at each other ...
DEY FINALLY got to 30 and stopped.
All we want is an end to this insurgency.So if they chose to decimate themselves in "crates" or round figures, it's ok by me.Long live Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by DoTheNeedful: 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
BlackTechnology: The luck in Jonathan's name is working for him
Which luck and after how many people have died undecided undecided? I am not blaming him or his govt but the celebration of the end of BH I think should be cautiously and humanely done. It needs not to be politicized. People have died. Whatever victory that may be seen now is Pyrrhic angry angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by EbolaParasite: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
naijaboiy: [size=15pt]In as much as[/size] every nigerian prays for this news to be true...

Preventive measures should still be taken,,we should not be so gullible to believe everything hook,line and sinker

It could be a trap,,who knows?

It could be a set-up to divert our attention

However,,if investigations have been carried out and this turns out to be true,,i think this is the best time for our army to strike...

When a house is divided,,there can be no progress

Nigerians una too like this phrase. Avoid the wordiness.
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by sexzskil(f): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
it is a big shame that people are believing this crap. Terrorists do not end in numbers so long as their sponsors still live. GEJ might just have belt a deal with the real MEN IN BLACK so that the sect can remain passive for a while. this is not a group of armed robbers or militant, or Niger-Delta boiz. Very soon, the truth will stare at u guys. Am here watching.
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by lockupman(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes! Her pride as the most peaceful but corrupt \insensitive economy\govt. Her pride as the one of the country with the most decayed (basic) infrastructure. Her pride as one the country where government will never listen to you except you bring in violence. Naija I hail

akumada1: Nigeria will soon regain her pride. (the most peaceful country in africa)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor / Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu / Livinus Owalum-Barnabas: Police Arrest Ex-Soldier Who Trained 2000 ESN Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.