Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A (64393 Views)

Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight / Underage Voter Causes A Fight Among Party Agents In Keffi (photo) / 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by simmieyoung(m): 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
prayer is the key and nt jst any key its d master key...Thank u Lord hopefully what they re sayin is true
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by sam05(m): 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
Glory be 2 God. The gallant army has done their battle physicaly against boko haram and overcome. Now is time 4 God to deal with the Boko haram spiritualy and whoever battle against God will totaly perish. Boko is abt to perish now.
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by arabbunkum: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
Why are the APC, Lier Mohammed, El Rufai, Buhari, BAT and Sahara liars so quiet? Certainly, these streams of positive news means bad business for them. Bad belle people!
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Sagamite(m): 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ekiseme: i don't do this your kind of childish stuff,go find your type

You are a fcking reetard!

I am currently watching a documentary programme on a UK channel on the Ebola Virus in Sierra Leone.

Some Sierra Leonean cretins were attacking a hospital because they do not believe Ebola exists. They think it is just an attempt to steal blood.

Because of this daft rumour, many more sick people are hiding in their homes and obviously infecting family members.

Can you see why I am insulting you fcktards who have cements for brains and like to make unsubstantiated attribution to rubbish?

Fcktards are dangerous to society. You are more dangerous than Ebola.

If you did not have cement for brains, you would comprehend that. person!

Black Monkeys!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by ONYEBALL: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
MichaelSokoto: Praise be to God smiley

PDP shebi una c as diz kain news dey sweet me wella grin

APCs northern votes alone will complete & pass d formerly targeted 12million, then plus 20million plus 4rm southy, everyfin 2geda atleast 30million votes 4 APC in 2015
Jehovah, Allah, Eledumare, Chukwu's name be praised!

Haterz go get a life in advance cool
Ukwa ga adagbu gi there.fool:@
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by kobonaire(m): 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ekiseme: why are going around thread insulting people?
don't mind him bros, he was previously a mod and then was SACKED .... Imagine that ..... anyway he has suffered a nervous breakdowns since then and that is why his sickness has manifested in all these unwarranted e-warfares he engages with other nairalanders. Just ignore his rants ... he needs mental health care more urgently then he realizes.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by trendphemmy(m): 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
I may be wrong but y is it dat it is just about time someone declared his intentions about presidency dat some chibok girls were found, boko haram leader killed, planning to cease fire? I dont believe in coincidence. y is it now? what were dey doing before? if this is political den d country is .............
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Ekiseme(m): 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a fcking reetard!

I am currently watching a documentary programme on a UK channel on the Ebola Virus in Sierra Leone.

Some Sierra Leonean cretins were attacking a hospital because they do not believe Ebola exists. They think it is just an attempt to steal blood.

Because of this daft rumour, many more sick people are hiding in their homes and obviously infecting family members.

Can you see why I am insulting you fcktards who have cements for brains and like to make unsubstantiated attribution to rubbish?

Fcktards are dangerous to society. You are more dangerous than Ebola.

If you did not have cement for brains, you would comprehend that. person!

Black Monkeys!
na so you mumu reach?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by prince133(m): 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
kayciano: PLEASE ...Y are all these KILLINGS in ROUND NUMBERS..?
ARE HUMANS now CRATES OF MINERALS...?
so dey SHOT at each other ...
DEY FINALLY got to 30 and stopped.
they didn't say they wre 30.they said they were at least 30,go and read again before commenting

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Sagamite(m): 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ekiseme: na so you mumu reach?

Shut up, person!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Ekiseme(m): 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
kobonaire: don't mind him bros, he was previously a mod and then was SACKED .... Imagine that ..... anyway he has suffered a nervous breakdowns since then and that is why his sickness has manifested in all these unwarranted e-warfares he engages with other nairalanders. Just ignore his rants ... he needs mental health care more urgently then he realizes.
oh no,now i understand

Pls if there's any way or any welfare that wants to take up his case i'll like to be a part of it.

Let's save a soul cry

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Ekiseme(m): 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sagamite:

Shut up, person!
sorry man, i just heard about your mental case now

My deepest sympathy

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by mrbigman(m): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
No, I v just started

Like, someone old enough to father you
I m rich enough to employ you.
I m a grown up

Omodé ìsé
Well, that just shows who you are - A big fool that is not ready to listen to correction.
"Last Bullet?" Its not even funny. U are dull.
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by prince133(m): 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
This is probably the best news in GEJ's administration so far.a proverb says,wen a d0g sees his bone going to d road,it will use sense to get d bone.GEJ knew his bone was on the road before 2015 election,that is why he is using sense to collect back his bone
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Ryskey: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
God is fightin for his children, all glory to God
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
mrbigman:
Well, that just shows who you are - A big fool that is not ready to listen to correction.
"Last Bullet?" Its not even funny. U are dull.
You can call me names, it won't do you good!
Last Bullet
You are only jealous of my
Last Bullet
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Hamazz1: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
BlackTechnology: The luck in Jonathan's name is working for him
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Sagamite(m): 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ekiseme: sorry man, i just heard about your mental case now

My deepest sympathy

This is all the rubbish you have to say after I showed you you had cement for brains.

person, can you see how shutting up would have suited you more? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Nely77(m): 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
There were 30 and half of them that died. Not exactly 30 but 30.5 boko haram members.

I hope u will stop complaining now that u have got the exact number.
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by RuffRhyder(m): 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2014

Ney! It's crates of Egg.
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Sagamite(m): 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
kobonaire: don't mind him bros, he was previously a mod and then was SACKED .... Imagine that ..... anyway he has suffered a nervous breakdowns since then and that is why his sickness has manifested in all these unwarranted e-warfares he engages with other nairalanders. Just ignore his rants ... he needs mental health care more urgently then he realizes.

Can you see another cement brain! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Ekiseme(m): 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sagamite:

This is all the rubbish you have to say after I showed you you had cement for brains.

person, can you see how shutting up would have suited you more? grin grin grin grin grin grin
orishirishi

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by olayitoyiwonuola(m): 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Patient remind God about His existence on earth(Nigeria) with popular saying " there is God Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo and we all join her to say to it" time for God to answer Her and we that we do say it as well. Is there anything impossible for God ?
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by kobonaire(m): 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sagamite: Can you see another cement brain!
Prozac!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by IYANGBALI: 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
Janetozi: player or prayer?

If you don't know how to spell "prayer", then i doubt if you know how to pray or what prayer is all about.

**U must be a player
It is player,the tork you tork to God. God has answel our player
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by GODDYGEE91(m): 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
What goes around comes around, papa God may ur name be exalted above evry oda name. Those who live by sword shall die by sword.
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by GODDYGEE91(m): 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
What goes around comes around, papa God may ur name be exalted above evry oda name. Those who live by sword shall die by sword. The prayers of Nigerians is rili working.
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by waja(m): 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
. Hahahahaha
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by waja(m): 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sanusi, Atiku and HellRufire should appoint the next leader of their boys.
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Sagamite(m): 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ekiseme: orishirishi

kobonaire: Prozac!!!

Black fcktards!

Not having a brain definitely cost you monkeys your lives:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-29382412

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Ekiseme(m): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sagamite:

Black fcktards!

Not having a brain definitely cost you monkeys your lives:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-29382412
i wonder what cost you your senses
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Sagamite(m): 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ekiseme: i wonder what cost you your senses

Your stupidity is more dangerous than Ebola!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Governor Makinde Mocking Coronavirus At PDP Rally Before Testing Positive (Video / Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor / Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.