Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A (64398 Views)

Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight / Underage Voter Causes A Fight Among Party Agents In Keffi (photo) / 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Rawani: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
exxell: Election is around the corner and suddenly all these bad news about Boko Haram is coming out? After all these years? When will Nigerians open their eyes and see that this clueless government are the real Boko Haram? They know that majority of Nigerians are daft and ignorant. This current administration which was founded on lies and fraud just like our country Nigeria was dead on arrival. Knowing fully well that they wont achieve anything, they decided to blame their inept and crass failure on Boko Haram. Whose name would sound so appealing to Nigerians for their mass failure other than Buhari? The federal government is aware that the average Nigerian being so retarrded in mind, is governed by sentiments, ethnic bigotry and tribalistic slur. So, they decided to play the blame game.

Boko Haram my foot. Let me tell all of you, the current Boko Haram are not Nigerian Hausas. THEY ARE IMPORTED MERCENARIES FROM SUNNI DOMINATED MUSLIM AFRICAN COUNTRIES. MOST OF THEM ARE ALSO HIRED FROM THE MAGHREB. NO TRUE MUSLIM CAN KILL ANOTHER MUSLIM OR ANY OTHER RELIGION MEMBER. I will defend my view even in heaven. No Hausa can Kill fellow Hausa. A Hausa man loves his fellow human being more than anything on earth. Religion apart. They are not even materialistic. I have had contact with true Nigerian muslims. These people are so nice. Am not talking about the fundamentalists like ISIS. NIGERIANS, THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS SPONSORING THESE PEOPLE. BELIEVE ME. THEY ARE RUNNING COVERT OPERATIONS WITH THE HELP OF FOREIGN SPIES.

If Nigerians are sincere to themselves, just go within your room and meditate within themselves about the current state of the nation. If they are honest and objective in their meditations, they will discover that this current administration is a mass failure. This administration is leading us to abyss. Just get the manifesto of the current president which he promised to deliver on during his campaign speeches. One will discover that he fulfilled little or non of them. Practically every sector in this country is dead under them. The education sector is dead, health sector is dead, power sector is dead, security sector is dead, sports sector is dead. Ok... Lets pretend that Boko Haram is responsible for their failure in the security sector... What about other sectors! THIS CURRENT ADMINISTRATION IS LEADING THIS COUNTRY TO ABYSS. PDP IS LOOTING THIS COUNTRY DRY. I DONT EVEN KNOW IF APC IS ANY BETTER. THEY ARE THE SAME WATER BOILING IN DIFFERENT POTS SIMPLE!

Please, vote out this man come 2015. I am not supporting Buhari either. Am saying this for the tribal and sentimental bigots that will quote me. Mind all of you, I am a confirm legit Igbo dude from Anambra. I a Christian and a Catholic for that matter. So, nobody should play the religious or ethnic card on me. Am just being honest.

For Nigerians abroad, dont mind most of the positive reviews about this country and present administation that you see online. This country is SO BAD RIGHT NOW AND HAVE GONE TO THE DOGS... WE REALLY NEED GOD's INTERVENTION. Federal government, Una well done oo. I really doff my cap for PDP [/b]

Quick correction sir. Boko Haram, or any other terrorist group has never been made up of Hausa's/Fulani. They are Kanuri, the same people behind Maitatsine sect of the 80's. It's easy to get it muddled up as most Nigerians see all northerners as Hausa, so I assume it was a innocent mistake. Good analysis by the way, though i don't agree with all your points.
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by stevenosa(m): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
There language is gradually been confused. It is my sincere prayer that these ones shall know no peace until they use their own hands to finish themselves. Amen
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
kayciano: PLEASE ...Y are all these KILLINGS in ROUND NUMBERS..?
ARE HUMANS now CRATES OF MINERALS...?
so dey SHOT at each other ...
DEY FINALLY got to 30 and stopped.

Hahahahahahahaahaha funniest comment on this thread
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by mocmike(m): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
tuoyoojo: Waw

Who says pray doesn't work! This is one thing that has keep this country going!

"He frustrates the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise"

Long live nigeria army
Long live nigeria
God bless us all
Great bro

By the way, why are those loud mouthed opposition not saying anytin.el rufai, L.moh'd and all those in there pack. Were they happy to see nigeria in disarray so that they can score cheap political points
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by feedthenation(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
Since when some VIPs were mentioned as supposed supporters of Boko haram, suddenly, the BK group starts to fall apart.

In the last two weeks, NA have found their mojo in fighting this group.

Anyways, BK still needs to be defeated.
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by chibaik(m): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
When the president said he will crush bh b4 December many were mocking him. Now this is only September oooooooooo!

Long live Jonathan.

Long live Nigerian army

Long live Nigeria.

Long live Nigerians.

Long live lovers of peace.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by mcmukoko12(m): 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Boko Haram end is now. Surrender! Surrender!! Surrender!!! before our gallant soldiers will test their weapons on you.
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by GRAND30(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nigeria, GOD'S own country! The prayers of the saints have gone up to our Father in Heaven and answers are coming down in torrents.
"And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the LORD for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace" (Jeremiah 29:7).
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by valdes00(m): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
Good news comin in @ last... Tym to dance this steps av reserved for so lng for tyms lik dis....
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by ElziLaz(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
Our God is awesome. No peace for the wicked. Nemesis has finally caught up with them. That's how they will keep killing themselves until they are completely wiped out. God bless Nigeria, God bless our President and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by mdshow01: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nemesis has emerged 2 them.. The so called BH shall face punishment of almighty God for dis cruel n even things
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Segman22(m): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Father, scatter them in Jesus name!!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by koikoi2(m): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: Is this true?
Adonbilivit!
Videos or it never happened!
Last Bullet
On a serious note, it's like the happy time is coming back again.
I m still finding it hard to believe that Boko Haram is packing out of their rented apartments in Borno.
Skelewu, Alanta, Etighi, Galala, Yahoozey, Swo, Shoki!
All na dance wey Nigerians go dance to any song. Its time to celebrate!

It's Very true. I saw it myself.gringringrin
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Vikthor(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
shocked interesting....ohh..am loving this..
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Anytin manmade has expiry date. There time z up. May d Good Lord continue his work.
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Montaque(m): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
The prayer of Nigerians has started working,Remaining the loosening the loins of their sponsors and exposing them. God dey!
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by mainheart(m): 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ifyjemila: @ mainheart i like that word God dey. I know one day God will fight for his people. Weather good or bad.
ifyjemila u are right. whether good or bad o
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Anytin manmade has expiry date. There time z up, soon dey'll be quadreplegic. May d Good Lord continue his work.
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Vikky014(f): 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Geh sense, u no gor gree geh d sense
how do you mean?i wunt b surprised if u r an APC supporter
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by smartg(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
All I noticed is that bokoharam is Government property nd nobody should risk their life in tampering with it, OTHERWISE you will face your own death sentenced, just as d 12 soldiers who went to fight bokoharam were sentenced to death. Our government(including all d top military personel) are not interested in fighting against bokoharam. Shekau was only killed because he mis-behaved. He left the sabimsa forest where they asked him to stay nd entered inside the main state trying to claim d whole state which was not the normal duty assigned to him. Therefore I advise the innocent Nigerian soldiers to use their brain, whenever they send you to go nd fight bokoharam be very careful. cos The government are not willing to fight, Otherwise you will face a greater punishments when you return from the fight. Whenever you want to go nd fight bokoharam nd any of your top commanders or major generals did not go with you, don't go. But if you go, be very careful, cos that fight is not meant to be very serious. What the government is doing is to capture the bokoharams, build a boys-quarter for them, send them to schools nd send them back to d street. Then, arrest d soldiers who went to fight them nd sentence them to death. The government fight against bokoharam is just a Camouflage,
SOLDIERS BE WARNED.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by patrickmuf(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
OgologoDimkpa: How come all the APshit e-warlords and e-goats have gone into hiding?. shocked

Make una come o,
Una children are fighting and killing each other ooo in Borno embarassed
What suddenly came upon them? tongue
Please contribute sensibly... If you're your judgement is not clouded by deep hate, you'd be asking questions like; Why is all this events unfolding after the revelation of the sponsors of Boko Haram?
Why is the military having the upper hand now when we were made to believe it will take $1b to get them to any where close to efficient?
This whole thing looks scripted...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
koikoi2:

It's Very true. I saw it myself.gringringrin
hm, eye witness
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by deb(m): 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2014

"He frustrates the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise"

Long live nigeria army
Long live nigeria
God bless us all

By the way, why are those loud mouthed opposition not saying anytin.el rufai, L.moh'd and all those in there pack. Were they happy to see nigeria in disarray so that they can score cheap political points

It is that loud mouth that made the lukewarm government to remember its duties.
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Vikky014: how do you mean?i wunt b surprised if u r an APC supporter
Ah!
Be surprised oo, cos I only support APC cos of Buhari & nothin else, am not a member even cool
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by deb(m): 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
patrickmuf: Please contribute sensibly... If you're your judgement is not clouded by deep hate, you'd be asking questions like; Why is all this events unfolding after the revelation of the sponsors of Boko Haram?
Why is the military having the upper hand now when we were made to believe it will take $1b to get them to any where close to efficient?
This whole thing looks scripted...

You make wise comments. Gullible & blinded retardden JoLatan supporters will disagree with you as usual
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Sagamite(m): 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2014

Long live nigeria army
Long live nigeria
God bless us all

What a cretinous person!

Bloody illiterate.

Product of a failed education system.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by akpanikpe(m): 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
yorke1:

too late for you.
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Sagamite(m): 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kezifils: Confusion in their mist. Very good.

Just as in 2 Chronicles 20 22-24

As soon as they began singing, the
LORD confused the enemy camp,
so that the Ammonite and Moabite
troops attacked and completely
destroyed those from Edom. Then
they turned against each other and
fought until the entire camp was wiped
out!
When Judah’s army reached the
tower that overlooked the desert, they
saw that every soldier in the enemy’s
army was lying dead on the ground.

Another person illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by noordean(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
kayciano: PLEASE ...Y are all these KILLINGS in ROUND NUMBERS..?
ARE HUMANS now CRATES OF MINERALS...?
so dey SHOT at each other ...
DEY FINALLY got to 30 and stopped.
lmao..i tell u,abi crates of eggs
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Ekiseme(m): 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sacluxpaint:

Hahahahahahahaahaha funniest comment on this thread
i wonder what you found funny in that comment undecided
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Ekiseme(m): 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sagamite:

What a cretinous person!

Bloody illiterate.

Product of a failed education system.
are you m.ad?
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Sagamite(m): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ekiseme: are you m.ad?

No, I have a brain in my head.

Unlike you that possesses cement in that space.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor / Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu / Livinus Owalum-Barnabas: Police Arrest Ex-Soldier Who Trained 2000 ESN Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.