Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A (64384 Views)

Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight / Underage Voter Causes A Fight Among Party Agents In Keffi (photo) / 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Ekiseme(m): 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sagamite:

Another person illiterate.
why are going around thread insulting people?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Sagamite(m): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ekiseme: why are going around thread insulting people?

If you did not have cement for brains, you would know.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Ekiseme(m): 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sagamite:

No, I have a brain in my head.

Unlike you that possesses cement in that space.
assuming i possessed cement in my brain like you said,how come i realised you have a deranged brain? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Ekiseme(m): 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sagamite:

If you did not have cement for brains, you would know.
and if your brain ever functioned,you wouldn't be a nuisance like this

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Afroconnect: 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
BlackTechnology: The luck in Jonathan's name is working for him
Abeg make we forget luck first and face reality...maybe its because more troops and equipment have been mobilised which should have been done earlier.

These terrorists re mere mortals,when squeezed and choked In, the most radicalised ones will act suicidal while the others will surrender...its because the needful has been done,nothing like luck here bro.

Our border lines should be well manned, and the government should boost the patrols along our borders-and an elite border town guard units should be created with divisions across all border towns-heavily armed with aerial cover.

Nigerian Government spend money on security not imported cars and luxury private jets.
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
declaro:

Please do not use because of POLITICS and destroy our country. We are Nigerians and we need to respect, secure, protect our country Integrity. You are not better than those in Government if you are saying this. Do not be the arm of our Enemies whether knowingly or Unknowingly, try to be positive about our country, do not help people to destroy your home because you will be a stranger in someones home after destroying your home. Try to love your country as all your future depends on it. Your country is you, God has given you a portion in Nigeria you must be grateful for it. We must be proud of our country the matter what happen, we are not the worst on earth. One Day We Shall All Smile. I'm Proud to be a Nigerian.

Cool it off bro.... I CANT LOVE WHAT DOES NOT LOVE ME BACK. NIGERIA DOES NOT LOVE HER CITIZENS. AGAIN BY THE GRACE OF GOD, MY FUTURE DOES NOT DEPEND ON NIGERIA AND WILL NEVER BE. GOD WILLING, MY COUNTRY OF DWELLING AND DESTINY (PROMISED LAND) WILL BE MADE KNOWN TO ME SOON. NIGERIA IS VERY BAD! PERIOD! ANY DAY I ACKNOWLEDGE IN MY HEART THAT AM A NIGERIAN, MAY MY TONGUE CLEAVE TO MY MOUTH! THIS COUNTRY IS A FRAUD, EVERYTHING IN IT IS FRAUDULENT AND CORRUPTION AND WICKEDNESS RUNS IN THE BLOOD OF HER CITIZENS. THE SITUATION IS SO BAD. THERE IS NO NEED HIDING THE TRUTH. EVEN THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE FUTURE-LESS AND HOPELESS BECAUSE THEY HOPED ON NIGERIA. LET THE WORLD KNOW THE TRUTH! WE ARE WICKED AS A NATION.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by IYANGBALI: 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hmmm God no dey sleep,our player don dey work on dem,I thank God for answling our player
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Sagamite(m): 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ekiseme: assuming i possessed cement in my brain like you said,how come i realised you have a deranged brain? undecided

Ekiseme: and if your brain ever functioned,you wouldn't be a nuisance like this

This is the rubbish you come out with as a person with cement for brains. grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Ekiseme(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sagamite:

This is the rubbish you come out with as a person with cement for brains. grin
i don't do this your kind of childish stuff,go find your type

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by enomakos(m): 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
i smell shit

na trap oooo

nigeria army becareful
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Wisdytech(m): 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
God watches on us! All the time... Cos it is well
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by cjrane: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
dekronik: I promised not to create any BH related thread again, due to constant bashing I get from some NLers who think I support BH. But this news is so funny and true I can't help but share it.

Read more at

http://m.voahausa.com/a/yan-boko-haram-sun-kashe-kansu-da-kansu-a-adamawa/2462931.html

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=83413

[size=20pt]This story all looks like a contraption to lure the military into a Boko trap.

I don't trust it. Boko boys only need to surrender and all the mad senseless killings would stop. If they wish to continue,they will be slaughtered as NA continues getting better weapons with the $1 billion dollars approved for weapons procurement for NA.[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by mrbigman(m): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: Is this true?
Adonbilivit!
Videos or it never happened!
Last Bullet
On a serious note, it's like the happy time is coming back again.
I m still finding it hard to believe that Boko Haram is packing out of their rented apartments in Borno.
Skelewu, Alanta, Etighi, Galala, Yahoozey, Swo, Shoki!
All na dance wey Nigerians go dance to any song. Its time to celebrate!
Are u not tired of this last bullet stuff? How old are you? Im sure you are one of those jobless kids that just finished secondary school.
Pls grow up. Agbaya
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Ninilowo(m): 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
ARMY ARRANGEMENT
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by lanrexdo(m): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hmmm.. I am not a space booker for your info. I laughed when I read what the bh boiz are doing to theirself.

MichaelSokoto:
Space Bookers Alumni SBA grin
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by ALISMILE(m): 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
This is definitely the right time to intensify air strikes and ground incursion against BH to further destabilize them! I expect this from us. We shud take the war to them now.
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by SupaJoe(m): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
exxell:

Cool it off bro.... I CANT LOVE WHAT DOES NOT LOVE ME BACK. NIGERIA DOES NOT LOVE HER CITIZENS. AGAIN BY THE GRACE OF GOD, MY FUTURE DOES NOT DEPEND ON NIGERIA AND WILL NEVER BE. GOD WILLING, MY COUNTRY OF DWELLING AND DESTINY (PROMISED LAND) WILL BE MADE KNOWN TO ME SOON. NIGERIA IS VERY BAD! PERIOD! ANY DAY I ACKNOWLEDGE IN MY HEART THAT AM A NIGERIAN, MAY MY TONGUE CLEAVE TO MY MOUTH! THIS COUNTRY IS A FRAUD, EVERYTHING IN IT IS FRAUDULENT AND CORRUPTION AND WICKEDNESS RUNS IN THE BLOOD OF HER CITIZENS. THE SITUATION IS SO BAD. THERE IS NO NEED HIDING THE TRUTH. EVEN THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE FUTURE-LESS AND HOPELESS BECAUSE THEY HOPED ON NIGERIA. LET THE WORLD KNOW THE TRUTH! WE ARE WICKED AS A NATION.
Nicely said by a sensible human being....I love this line ''we're wicked as a nationk''. This is absolutely true....but the sentimental bigots here won't believe it. YeSucks.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by ewizard1: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ehen...

Even if the "Repentance Group" repents and surrender.

They should still be gathered and lynched.!!!

*daz all*

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Janetozi(f): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Their weapons shall prosper on their own head.

"he that kill by the sword shall die by the sword"

R.I.P to Boko Haram
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by declaro(m): 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
exxell:

[size=28pt]I see that you are not a Nigerian so why are you caring to write about what you don't care for. You need to wake up and face what is facing you, you talk as someone that is frustrated and doesn't know what to do next. I tell you that one day you will know that it is not easy for the people that disown their family or parents for the sake of better life, they always regret at last. You can hate Nigeria but you can not stop Our Beautiful and most Blessed Nation (Nigeria) from Moving Forward. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Janetozi(f): 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
IYANGBALI: Hmmm God no dey sleep,our player don dey work on dem,I thank God for answling our player
player or prayer?

If you don't know how to spell "prayer", then i doubt if you know how to pray or what prayer is all about.

**U must be a player
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by whitenight2012: 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
4 months to election and the army all of a sudden has started crushing BH. Bad things magically start happening to them in their camp and some of their members have started surrendering.

BEST NOLLYWOOD SCRIPT EVER.

I jst couldn't bliv the government could go this far jst to make sure they say they achieved something during campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by makazona(m): 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
iamodenigbo1: it may be a trap for the military to rush into madala/madaki and be ambushed

ur brain iz alive bro

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Thank you Lord 4 d victory. Prayer works. Mehn I rememba wen d demons was ranting they ll destroy nigeria. They shall be eaters of their flesh, drinkers of their blood
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by Maeblaq: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Praaaaaaaiiiiizzzzzzzee the Lord!!!!....halleluyah
..wow!God is great!
thank u Jesus for causing confusion in their camp
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by iukpe: 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
What are they fighting for? what is in the leadership of such a sect? The whole world is seeking to destroy them now and instead of disowning the group they kill them selves over leadership. Maybe money is involved to disclose whereabouts of our girls, leading to the fight, Or its the fame of making the next video. Perhaps the leader get virgins whether he dies or not. Poor Chibok girls.
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
mrbigman:
Are u not tired of this last bullet stuff?
No, I v just started
mrbigman:
How old are you?
Like, someone old enough to father you
mrbigman:
Im sure you are one of those jobless kids that just finished secondary school.
I m rich enough to employ you.
mrbigman:
Pls grow up.
I m a grown up
mrbigman:
Agbaya
Omodé ìsé
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by deavicky(m): 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
Abeg make una no vex, the fight between them that lead to 30 death.
Who count the dead bodi?
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by ayo4dworld(m): 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
Thank you Lord for confusion in the camp of the enemies. Your name alone be praised forever!
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by MeAndYou(m): 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
The evil that men do, ................................. okwa iwotara mango?
Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by makazona(m): 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
iamodenigbo1: it may be a trap for the military to rush into madala/madaki and be ambushed

true yarns ma broda.the army need to thread cautiously.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A by vega84(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hmmm thank God if is true. #vegayarns#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Didn’t Shut Down Her Abuja Spa (see Pics) - Nigerian Times / Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters / 5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.