Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? (12548 Views)

Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) / I Am NOT A Virgin By Choice! / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by dandydaniels(m): 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
I've heard some of my friends say"see how that girls' leg dey, I bet say she no be virgin"

can you know who's a virgin(and vice versa) by mere sight?
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
sure, I can...
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by farano(f): 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
dandydaniels: I've heard some of my friends say"see how that girls' leg dey, I bet say she no be virgin"

can you know who's a virgin(and vice versa) by mere sight?
What of ladies who are bowlegged? grin
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
i don't think i wl no ooo. bt dis kind mata livan to my grand mother grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Charles4075(m): 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
NinoBrown888: sure, I can...
. Hmm bros Nino Dino Bam Bino

Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by valdes00(m): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
For sure... Jus look in-btw d thigh area.... It will look one kind, diff frm non-virgins...
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Eragablessen(m): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
I saw this young lady.
Had a crush on her.
She got the tight tits.
Discussed her with my pals..
Found out she was mother of six...
Unmarried!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by djeezy(m): 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
I don't think you can. Appearance can be deceptive sometimes. Anything you say is based on guessing. However you may have an inkling by talking to her.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
You can't know. Na the truth be that.

1 Like

Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
Charles4075: . Hmm bros Nino Dino Bam Bino

Hahaha, dude, I've an electronic virgin detector,, first of its kind....
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes they don't walk straight. tongue
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
andromida: Yes they don't walk straight. tongue

Like I'd believe that. All virgins walk straight, and it's non-virgins that don't. tongue
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ceasar1:

Like I'd believe that. All virgins walk straight, and it's non-virgins that don't. tongue

True they don't walk straight. tongue

Next time you see suspicious walking style just know, this is a top secret i tell you make sure you keep it to yourself o.k? wink
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by MisterLongman(m): 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
valdes00: For sure... Jus look in-btw d thigh area.... It will look one kind, diff frm non-virgins...
Chaii

Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by MisterLongman(m): 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
andromida: Yes they don't walk straight. tongue
What of those that are K-legged and bow-legged
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
MisterLongman: What of those that are K-legged and bow-legged

Those fall into the category of other special cases.
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by lawrenceunaa: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
yes, if u/someone u knw have fuc*ked her tongue
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by MisterLongman(m): 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
andromida:

Those fall into the category of other special cases.
Says Who
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
MisterLongman: Says Who

See its a secret i can't discuss everything I've tried i gave good tips.
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by MisterLongman(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
andromida:

See its a secret i can't discuss everything I've tried i gave good tips.
Like seriously grin
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
MisterLongman: Like seriously grin

Like true true. cheesy

Just know they don't walk straight sha. You have to be careful though but you seem smart i am sure with this tip you will suss them out so all the best.
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by MisterLongman(m): 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
andromida:

Like true true. cheesy

Just know they don't walk straight sha. You have to be careful though but you seem smart i am sure with this tip you will suss them out so all the best.
Laughing my a** off
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by stinggy(m): 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
andromida:

Like true true. cheesy

White lies undecided undecided
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by valdes00(m): 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
MisterLongman: Chaii
Bros.. Wetin happen
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by MisterLongman(m): 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
valdes00:
Bros.. Wetin happen
Your logic got me saying

Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by DonaldGenes(m): 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes sir
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
Only by guessing and its always right.
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
stinggy:
White lies undecided undecided

Why na,haven't you noticed the not straight walk. Next time just pay attention.
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by radiant3(f): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Even if a lady walks unclad,u can't know if she's a virgin or not by looking at her
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
No! cool

Check her wit a Microscope. grin
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by tosyne2much(m): 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yeah you can probably guess right by mere looking and vice versa... I was talking to a lady this evening and we were talking eyeball to eyeball and I can bet millions she's still a virgin.. 90% of virgin ladies are not so confident especially when it comes to close eye contact.. You cannot judge by the footstep of a lady if she's been defiled or not but you can judge by eyeball contact to some extent because they barely maintain eye contact

1 Like

Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by mimiejacobz(f): 12:08am On Sep 27, 2014
Funny post,even mothers at home find it difficult to tell if dia dota is still a virgin or not,so all tis walk straight logics r lies,non virgin gals even pretend moredan d virgins,until u r dia you can't tell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover / When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. / Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.