Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? (12556 Views)

Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) / I Am NOT A Virgin By Choice! / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 27, 2014
NinoBrown888: sure, I can...
den u knw am a virgin ryt?
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 27, 2014
djeezy: I don't think you can. Appearance can be deceptive sometimes. Anything you say is based on guessing. However you may have an inkling by talking to her.
yea true appearance is deceptive
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 27, 2014
tosyne2much: Yeah you can probably guess right by mere looking and vice versa... I was talking to a lady this evening and we were talking eyeball to eyeball and I can bet millions she's still a virgin.. Most virgin ladies are not so confident especially when it comes to close eye contact.. You cannot judge by the footstep of a lady if she's been defiled or not but you can judge by eyeball contact to some extent
true
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 27, 2014
So how can you tell when a guy is still a virgin?? My guys konji wan kill me, I never even see woman pant (unless na 4 bend down select) grin
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 27, 2014
BlackStallion: So how can you tell when a guy is still a virgin?? My guys konji wan kill me, I never even see woman pant (unless na 4 bend down select) grin

I can tell. Though I Amy not be perfect. But I can tell to a great extent
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 27, 2014
Hadizy: I can tell. Though I Amy not be perfect. But I can tell to a great extent
So you could tell that I'm still a virgin huh. kiss
What are we going to do about that honey? My friends are laughing at me cuz I've never seen a nake'd lady. If you could but deliver me from this nightmare, I would be eternally grateful to you grin
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Asito(m): 1:49am On Sep 27, 2014
radiant3: Even if a lady walks unclad,u can't know if she's a virgin or not by looking at her
you, my friend, are the socrates of this thread.
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 27, 2014
tosyne2much: Yeah you can probably guess right by mere looking and vice versa... I was talking to a lady this evening and we were talking eyeball to eyeball and I can bet millions she's still a virgin.. Most virgin ladies are not so confident especially when it comes to close eye contact.. You cannot judge by the footstep of a lady if she's been defiled or not but you can judge by eyeball contact to some extent

Perfecto!!!.....You gats lots of experience in women affairs ni tooto....
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by timilehing(m): 4:05am On Sep 27, 2014
Its possible to know. You can guess by examining some body parts but to confirm, you need body contact with them i.e touch their palm. Its a code I developed &it has never failed me!!
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 27, 2014
BlackStallion:
So you could tell that I'm still a virgin huh. kiss
What are we going to do about that honey? My friends are laughing at me cuz I've never seen a nake'd lady. If you could but deliver me from this nightmare, I would be eternally grateful to you grin

Ooo sorry blackstallion. I can deliver u from that. However can you promise me it will be a one night stand

Lol!
Naughty boy!! Don't let my bro ymodulus see this. Lol.
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 27, 2014
mirexx: den u knw am a virgin ryt?

There's only one way to find out,,, hun.

1 Like

Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 27, 2014
Hadizy: Ooo sorry blackstallion. I can deliver u from that. However can you promise me it will be a one night stand
Lol!
Naughty boy!! Don't let my bro ymodulus see this. Lol.
Hey c'mon bae, what happens in NL stays in NL. wink
Darling I must confess, I'm besotted. There's just something irresistible about you. Hadizy pls send me a pm so we can strategize on the way forward kiss
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by thiefnubu(m): 8:14am On Sep 27, 2014
dandydaniels: I've heard some of my friends say"see how that girls' leg dey, I bet say she no be virgin"

can you know who's a virgin(and vice versa) by mere sight?
if she has pimples, she is definitely a virgin angry
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by tosyne2much(m): 8:17am On Sep 27, 2014
temigracie:

Perfecto!!!.....You gats lots of experience in women affairs ni tooto....
hehehehehehe.. Temitayo, me sef jst dey use my youthful days judiciously ni jawe grin
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 27, 2014
tosyne2much: hehehehehehe.. Temitayo, me sef jst dey use my youthful days judiciously ni jawe grin

Well done...More ororo to your elbow...
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 27, 2014
tosyne2much: hehehehehehe.. Temitayo, me sef jst dey use my youthful days judiciously ni jawe grin
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by tosyne2much(m): 8:26am On Sep 27, 2014
temigracie:

Well done...More ororo to your elbow...
that's what it is... So what's up with u na? Anythin for Tosyne grin
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by marieolae(f): 8:29am On Sep 27, 2014
andromida: Yes they don't walk straight. tongue
girl u must be delusional smiley
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by zibi2(m): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2014
If she cut/barbs her hair.
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 27, 2014
NinoBrown888:

There's only one way to find out,,, hun.
lol yea
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Princecalm(m): 9:43am On Sep 27, 2014
mirexx: lol yea
yes with spiritual eyes

1 Like

Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by dandydaniels(m): 9:46am On Sep 27, 2014
mirexx: den u knw am a virgin ryt?

waow kiss
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 27, 2014
mirexx: lol yea

Lol,,,, only way hun, only way...

#winks ........
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2014
Princecalm: yes with spiritual eyes
spiritual eyes 4 wat na?
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 27, 2014
NinoBrown888:

Lol,,,, only way hun, only way...

#winks ........
#winks u back
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Princecalm(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2014
mirexx: spiritual eyes 4 wat na?
you can not just know by mere looking at them.
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Jimbadly: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
I don't think so, appearance can be deceptive. Big ups to all the real Nigerian virgins! You rock!
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
mirexx: #winks u back

'Auch'

*whispers*

Tha was hot !
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Ymodulus: 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
BlackStallion:
Hey c'mon bae, what happens in NL stays in NL. wink
Darling I must confess, I'm besotted. There's just something irresistible about you. Hadizy pls send me a pm so we can strategize on the way forward kiss
Hmmm
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by tosyne2much(m): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
andromida: Yes they don't walk straight. tongue
you are a joker.. Are you implying virgins walk sideways like crab ? grin
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
NinoBrown888:

'Auch'

*whispers*

Tha was hot !
oh yeah?
Re: Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
mirexx: oh yeah?

Yup, yup,,,

#smilez

You're a beauty to behold....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet / She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! / Owerri Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.