Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

mODIFIED - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / mODIFIED (4491 Views)

mODIFIED / Modified / The History Of Ebira People (itopa Ane Ebira) Modified By Aliyu Abdullahi Onumo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

mODIFIED by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
MODIFIED

2 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
MODIFIED

5 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by aljharem(m): 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
The murder and thief

Bola Hammed Tinubu is another person. His real name is Amoda Yekini and it is only a loser that kills people he can't defeat

5 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
In the past, some of us(writer included) erroneously tagged him "Thief-nu-bu", without conviction by the Court nor any fresh fact against him. Just like the poster above me, who have no fact(whether fresh or stale) against Asiwaju.

We know that the major(but stale) strategy of the ruling PDP is to carryout propaganda against Prominent leaders of the Opposition so as to dim their Image and tarnish their reputation. The PDP and their agent should know that Enough is Enough

4 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tinubu is no saint but I love that he backs performers. Most SW states have definitely developed under the control of APC. I can't forget how Adedibu and the likes almost destroyed the SW with their amala politics

9 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
tatiana009: Tinubu is no saint but I love that he backs performers. Most SW states have definitely developed under the control of APC. I can't forget how Adedibu and the likes almost destroyed the SW with their amala politics
Absolutely, Tinubu is no Saint. He has his own fault just like anyone else. But he's visionary and put forward the Best hand for every jobs. Look at SW today, Ogun State, Osun State, Oyo, Ekiti and the Pride of all Lagos State.

4 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Firefire(m): 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
Good job friend grin

But... Look very well shocked You are going in the wrong direction. embarassed

“Stop in somebody's shadow to rest and cool down, and you are lost. No one can make anyone else happy.”
― Peter Deunov

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Firefire: Good job friend grin

But... Look very well shocked You are going in the wrong direction. embarassed

“Stop in somebody's shadow to rest and cool down, and you are lost. No one can make anyone else happy.”
― Peter Deunov
I don't understand your "wrong" direction my oga

Thanks for the commendation

2 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by edogirl2: 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
double posting

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by edogirl2: 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Even PDP wants him dead asap so they can make headway.

The man has single-handedly fought PDP to a standstill in the South West and cleverly orchestrated the most formidable national opposition party (APC) the PDP has ever faced. History will not forget that.

2015 will be a mammoth contest and whatever the outcome, PDP will be heavily bruised and come to the realisation that the one-party state they so much desire is now a lost dream.

8 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Firefire(m): 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
The past and the ghosts shall not stop to hunt Tinubu.

I leave the rest to karma & posterity angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
barcanista: In the past, some of us(writer included) erroneously tagged him "Thief-nu-bu", without conviction by the Court nor any fresh fact against him. Just like the poster above me, who have no fact(whether fresh or stale) against Asiwaju.

We know that the major(but stale) strategy of the ruling PDP is to carryout propaganda against Prominent leaders of the Opposition so as to dim their Image and tarnish their reputation. The PDP and their agent should know that Enough is Enough

Good job @ Barcanista

Sometimes i always wonder why people will prefer to wallow in foolishness occassioned by bellyaching

Tinubu has been in the opposition all his life and he has been out of constitutional immunity all these years.....methinks his back should have been long brought to the canvass yet he continues to wax strong and even poke hand in the face of the PDP led Fed Govt

The accursed children of sorrow who come here to cry and malign his name have refused to do the needful of even staging a 50million man match to GEJ to prosecute Tinubu for whatever fake allegations they have been trying to pin on him

Even the idiocy-DNAed AjhHaram is telling us his name is Rashidi Yekini.....what stops him from approaching a law court to state how that issue has made his own life not to progress as a result of that

10 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Firefire(m): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
O Lord, deliver Lagos & SW from the man of excellent intention and impure heart: for the heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked.

- T. S. Eliot

Privatization of the common wealth

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: mODIFIED by ratiken(m): 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Until someone provides me a non-selfish reason why I should spend a minimum of 480 naira on toll gates on my two cars daily...... on an existing road. Until then, Tinubu and Fashola are classless fraud. He can shove all his achievements up his ass as long it impoverish the masses further.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
mODIFIED

2 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by omenka(m): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
The question I keep asking is: as an academic and a doctorate degree holder, what scholarly publications does Jonathan have to his credit?? How many articles has he published and in what journal?? What has he contributed so far to knowledge as a lecturer?? My guess is , NOTHING!!

From the onset, he's always been a mediocre ill equipped to for the office he finds himself and it is such a tragedy that he seeks to perpetuate himself in it.

He just assumes that all the billions of dollars he's stolen with his wife is enough to ensure another four years in Aso Rock. Food prefect in secondary school, little wonder he's such a gourmand.

Smh

5 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
soroptimist:

Good job @ Barcanista

Sometimes i always wonder why people will prefer to wallow in foolishness occassioned by bellyaching

Tinubu has been in the opposition all his life and he has been out of constitutional immunity all these years.....methinks his back should have been long brought to the canvass yet he continues to wax strong and even poke hand in the face of the PDP led Fed Govt

The accursed children of sorrow who come here to cry and malign his name have refused to do the needful of even staging a 50million man match to GEJ to prosecute Tinubu for whatever fake allegations they have been trying to pin on him

Even the idiocy-DNAed AjhHaram is telling us his name is Rashidi Yekini.....what stops him from approaching a law court to state how that issue has made his own life not to progress as a result of that
That Alhaji Harem is a clown. The PDP have used every avenue to silent him but it has been backfiring. That PDP is irrelevant in the scheme of things in Lagos today is as a result of their own witch-hunt which Tinubu used against them

Thanks for the commendation

4 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
@Omenka I can bet that Jonathan's achievement as an Assistant Director in NDDC, Deputy Governor, Governor and President when combined cannot match 0.5% of what Bola Tinubu achieved as Governor

5 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Sibabasibaba1: 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
Corruption personified. Not even the perfumes of Arabia can wash away the stench of his corruption, which, according to Ribadu, has international dimension.

I can see many APC e-rottweilers genuflecting on Nairaland before the god of Bourdillon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: mODIFIED by Ngwakwe: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
barcanista: In the past, some of us(writer included) erroneously tagged him "Thief-nu-bu", without conviction by the Court nor any fresh fact against him. Just like the poster above me, who have no fact(whether fresh or stale) against Asiwaju.

What a high level hypocrisy you exhibit on this board. It is now incontrovertible that you seek for largesse from politi-thievians

The same way you go about tarnishing the profiles and images of South East politicians using malicious, paid and funded allegations without judicial conviction.

You don't ride to the top by obfuscation of facts at one end of the spectrum.

Try being consistent in related matters, it is called comparative Politics or keep mute and ignore some talking points when you think it's counterproductive to your political and personal interest

Bye.

6 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
@Sibabasibaba1
What are the corrupt practices perpetrated by Jagaban?

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by Gbawe: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
tatiana009: Tinubu is no saint but I love that he backs performers. Most SW states have definitely developed under the control of APC. I can't forget how Adedibu and the likes almost destroyed the SW with their amala politics

Indeed. As a Lagosian with traditional family links to Ogun State (my parents are from Ogun State) I appreciate the administrators Tinubu helped to power in both States i.e Fashola and Amosun. Fashola needs no introduction because he is universally lauded as the best Political leader in Nigeria and the poster child of innovative, focused and effective African leadership regularly with many awards to his name. i have seen Fashola's impressive transformation of Lagos myself beginning from even my own Surulere end. Comparing Gbenga Daniel to Amosun is like noting the difference between light (Amosun) and darkness (Daniel). Amosun work in 2 years mocks Gbenga Daniels 8-year rule as a monumental waste for Ogun State.

Overall, a pragmatic mind will hail Tinubu given that he is a force for progress in a very difficult environment.

5 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by rozayx5(m): 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=barcanista]EDUCATION:
[b] 3. HEALTH SECTOR

- Upgrading facilities and buildings at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) to meet world class standards thus ensuring through the vision of Asiwaju Tinubu that the institution is today an acclaimed centre of excellence in health care delivery;
- Expansion/rehabilitation of General Hospitals in Lagos, Gbagada, Epe, Isolo, Ikorodu, Badagry and Island Maternity Hospital;
- Construction of new hospitals at Mushin, Shomolu, Ibeju Lekki and Isheri-Iba;
- Upgrading of existing Health Centres to full fledged hospitals at Ijede, Ketu, Agbowa and Agege;
4. EDUCATION:
Massive rehabilitation and construction of new public primary and secondary schools in all divisions of the state Of course.
-Construction of Millennium classrooms

[/b]

The same tinubu who was pictured at his daughters graduation in the US
or the same one that is outside the country for medical reasons.
What makes tinubu and his APC gang better than the PDP they always criticize

barcanista keep deceiving yourself , i truly believe your among those e warriors politicians are paying

Just another thread added to another long list of failed barcanista threads, since the day you spoke about buhari from two sides of your mouth i have seen you as cheap as 10 naira cowbell in a roadside shop

thrash undecided undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: mODIFIED by Gbawe: 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
aljharem: The murder and thief

Bola Hammed Tinubu is another person. His real name is Amoda Yekini and it is only a loser that kills people he can't defeat

Confused Chadian, you are here again? You'll soon be deported back to your Country of origin and then you can continue barking rabidly at your fellow Chadians who will no doubt ignore you.

8 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2014

6 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by rozayx5(m): 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
Thank God BH is on their path of extinction let me see what your serial looser , religious fanatic general will use for campaign

dirty, deadly and devilish party filled with dangerous hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Gbawe: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
rozayx5: Thank God BH is on their path of extinction let me see what your serial looser , religious fanatic general will use for campaign

dirty, deadly and devilish party filled with dangerous hypocrites

Why do so many of you have a problem spelling loser correctly? Even my 5 year old kid has no such problem yet so many of you adults make this annoying mistake here daily even after correction. Is it not time to seek an adult literacy class to help you gain better education instead of coming here to insult others?

4 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
Gbawe:

Why do so many of you have a problem spelling loser correctly?
Don't mind that trolling cow-head
Re: mODIFIED by rozayx5(m): 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Gbawe:

Why do so many of you have a problem spelling loser correctly?

if english puts food in your stomach enjoy it while it lasts, stop quoting me to talk nonsense, or have you not made a typographical error since you were born??
nonsense, you all go missing in threads of NA victories over boko haram only to open nonsense threads and start praising drug dealers and looters who use their family to rule a whole state

3 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by eye4eye: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
soroptimist:

Good job @ Barcanista

grin grin grin
Re: mODIFIED by Gbawe: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
barcanista: Don't mind that trolling cow-head

I just don't get people like him. Rather than commit to bettering themselves by seeking to address obvious and embarrassing deficiencies, they are here hurling insults at others daily.

3 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by rozayx5(m): 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
edogirl2:
Even PDP wants him dead asap so they can make headway.

The man has single-handedly fought PDP to a standstill in the South West and cleverly orchestrated the most formidable national opposition party (APC) the PDP has ever faced. History will not forget that.

2015 will be a mammoth contest and whatever the outcome, PDP will be heavily bruised and come to the realisation that the one-party state they so much desire is now a lost dream.

the same man who sold ACN presidential candidate for a cup of garri from abuja, so much for a national leader

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are The Muslims More Desperate For Buhari To Become President Come 2015? / Gambia Declared Islamic Republic / Beautiful Corper Wee!! Slays In Her NYSC Khaki (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.