Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,104 members, 7,845,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

mODIFIED - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / mODIFIED (4500 Views)

mODIFIED / Modified / The History Of Ebira People (itopa Ane Ebira) Modified By Aliyu Abdullahi Onumo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: mODIFIED by gratieao: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
With this Nigeria has no future. If politician like Tinubu and co are model for Nigerian youths it mean we still have a long way to go.

3 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Gbawe:

I just don't get people like him. Rather than commit to bettering themselves by seeking to address obvious and embarrassing deficiencies, they are here hurling insults at others daily.
The most annoying thing is that they are not willing to learn nor open to non-emotional/tribalistic argument.

2 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by rozayx5(m): 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
gratieao: With this Nigeria has no future. If politician like Tinubu and co are model for Nigerian youths it mean we still have a long way to go.

those who see him (tifnubu) as their role model dont have a future

2 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
gratieao: With this Nigeria has no future. If politician like Tinubu and co are model for Nigerian youths it mean we still have a long way to go.
What makes Tinubu a bad role model? Be Factual

2 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by ebankole1(m): 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
The fear/dominance of Tinubu is the beginin of wisdom for our Brother(s) from the land of "THE FALLING SUN"
This is what i love about yoruba tribe,the more they struggle to pull them down the higher they get.
Its more of fear for our brothers from another side of OBODO nigeria.
But,one thin is clear,There are more Tinubu's in SW

3 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Ngwakwe: 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
barcanista: You are the Hypocrite here Mr. Ngwakwe, the charges against BAT are all cleared, I asked the poster for any fresh evidence against BAT.
By the way, what do you mean by "The same way you go about tarnishing the profiles and images of South East politicians using malicious, paid and funded allegations without judicial conviction." ? This shows you are a bigot that sees things from tribal angle. My threads on Jonathanian targeted, FFK(Yoruba), Abdulrasheed Maina(Northerner), Chief Bode George (Yoruba), Diepreye Alamesiagha (Ijaw), IBB(North), Muhammed Abacha (Kano State), Jonathan Himself (Ijaw) among others. You should be ashamed of yourself for that statement. I used to think you were sensible(no offence).

By The way, I am not tarnishing anybody's image but stating what they really did. I will withdraw my statement if proven otherwise.

I use same standard for judging related matters. I haven't for once accused, condemned or insulted Ahmed Tinubu in any of my comments anywhere, any day hence not interested in your vitriol.

You've mastered the act of capitalising on any unproven rumour against any South East politician or any cabinet Minister in GEJ administration to seek approval in inconsequential matters.

Go back and check your posts and topics then compare them with this one to see how illogical and hypocritical this thread portrays you.

You don't excuse one related talking point while condemning the other.

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by brownlords: 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
barcanista: In the past, some of us(writer included) erroneously tagged him "Thief-nu-bu", without conviction by the Court nor any fresh fact against him. Just like the poster above me, who have no fact(whether fresh or stale) against Asiwaju.

I promised never to take you serious but just can't ignore you on this, why are you so unstable my man? Only you confessed to have called him thief nubu, believing he's corrupt and I guess that was before you where contracted to troll on the internet by APC, since you joined the party you no longer see him as corrupt, right? The same you once said Buhari is not fit to rule Nigeria when you where just recruited into your propaganda team, fast forward to this day, it's now Sai Buhari. It pays to stand for something even when standing alone, no sane person will take you serious, what's the difference between you and people, you criticise who demonise one party or group of people only tosay something else when they jump ship

4 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by IbokUtoroh(m): 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
barcanista: When PDP attempted to lure BAT to the party through persuation in 2003, Tinubu said he can never be a PDP member. The PDP used force with FERMA as a , Tinubu held his gorund. Then came LGA allocation seizure. Despite the SC judgement in 2005 that the monies be released, PDP led FG held on to it, only to release N24b in 2006(After two Years) and the balance N10b when Yar Adua came to power, yet it didn't make Tinubu bug in

most times u act like a coward, PDP led govt? who lead the PDP then? why not say OBASANJO seized lagos allocation or 2yrs, so it will be clear to all n sundry.
atleast we know who trekked to ota farm to lure obj into APC.
last bulltet
always speak the truth as it is, dont conceal some lies.

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by Arch1: 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
barcanista: ..
You shouldnt have dignified ngwakwe with a response.

Remember he is from abia state; a state under the PDP administration of Governor Thief-Odour Orji, the worst Governor in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
brownlords:

I promised never to take you serious but just can't ignore you on this, why are you so unstable my man? Only you confessed to have called him thief nubu, believing he's corrupt and I guess that was before you where contracted to troll on the internet by APC, since you joined the party you no longer see him as corrupt, right? The same you once said Buhari is not fit to rule Nigeria when you where just recruited into your propaganda team, fast forward to this day, it's now Sai Buhari. It pays to stand for something even when standing alone, no sand person will take you serious, what's the difference between you and people, you criticise who demonise or group of people only say something else when they jump ship
In the past, some of us(writer included) erroneously tagged him "Thief-nu-bu", without conviction by the Court nor any fresh fact against him. Just like the poster above me, who have no fact(whether fresh or stale) against Asiwaju.
If you don't have a problem with comprehension, the bold should be enough for you.

It pays to stand for something even when standing alone
It is FOOLISH to stand on something when you know that it is the wrong path. Note, I was never persuaded by ANYONE to jump ship to APC.

what's the difference between you and people, you criticise who demonise or group of people only say something else when they jump ship
The difference is simple... People take a 360' for different reasons:
Some Conviction (Apostle Paul)
Some Personal Gain (Chief Fani Kayode)
Some Zombie-like attitude(AGIP politicians Ikimi)
while some the emergence of facts that nullifies their previous belief (this is where I belong)

Now don't ask me same question again

PS: I never asked for your opinion about me, I don't care... I don't take trolls serious.

3 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Arch1: You shouldnt have dignified ngwakwe with a response.

Remember he is from abia state; a state under the PDP administration of Governor Thief-Odour Orji, the worst Governor in Nigeria.
That guy is an embarrassment. That he was a Mod in this section is a low to Nairaland Forum.

2 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Arch1: 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yet you and your ibo kinsmen cannot stop running to Lagos nay the SouthWest to enjoy the benefits of what Tinubu and his disciples has done for the region.

I guess PDP Governors like Governor Thief-Odour Orji and Governor Martin Elechi are worthy role models for you ibos in iboland

3 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by gratieao: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
barcanista:

I want to restate that I am 100% committed to the cause of the All Progressive Congress and to kickout the Rogues and Clueless People in Power led by My Brother/Father Dr. Goodluck Jonathan and his PDP gang out of power through the polling boot, which is a legitimate route. I owe nobody an apology nor explanation to this decision-except on my own volition.

Regards
#barcanista
^
Gbawe:

The Yorubas should be careful. Others have not lynched their murderer and serial killers, decimating their own societies directly, but they want to execute your own pick-pocket whose action does not affect them?
Nigeria politics sometimes is the more you look, less you see

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by anonimi: 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
barcanista: @Omenka I can bet that Jonathan's achievement as an Assistant Director in NDDC, Deputy Governor, Governor and President when combined cannot match 0.5% of what Bola Tinubu achieved as Governor

Just one example of the Jonathan/Sambo prudent financial management that is NOT matched by the JagaBandit crew =>

Enthusiastic Nigerian voters will recall that in January 2011, the Presidential Advisory Committee, submitting its report, drew attention to ongoing and severe depletion of the country's Excess Crude Account, from $20b in 2007 to under $400m in September 2010.

See more- http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/articles-comments/84991-why-president-jonathan-will-win-2015-a.html#post748447

That was then under Yar'Adua before Jonathan came in.
Let us find out what happened to our Excess Crude Account since Jonathan came to power =>

Nigeria, states, local governments share N683 billion May revenue
June 18,2014

The bulk payment of $1.2 billion by the Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas, LNG, as accumulated tax gave total revenue available for distribution among the three tiers of government for May 2014 a huge boost.

The NLNG has not been paying tax from its operations in the country since its inception following a controversial pioneer status granted it by the Federal Government, which exempted it from all tax obligations in the last ten years.

The federal, states and local governments on Tuesday shared N683.898 billion for May, just as [size=14pt]savings in the Excess Crude Accounts, ECA grew from $3.6 billion to $3.73 billion.[/size]

- See more at: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/....hAvpkvrk.dpuf

And then recently there was this =>

Nigeria's gross federal revenue drops by N154.5bn
Wednesday, August 20th, 2014

The minister, however, said that despite the drop in revenue, the committee allocated the sum of N654.58bn to the three tiers of government as statutory allocation for the month of July.

The July allocation, according to Yuguda, who is also the chairman of FAAC, was N30.31bn lower than the N684.89bn shared in the month of June.

He said N553.56bn was shared under statutory distribution; N65.46bn under Value Added Tax, while the balance of N35.54bn was allocated under the Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme.

Giving a breakdown of the distribution, he said after deducting the cost of collection to the FIRS and the Nigerian Customs Service, the Federal Government received N257.32bn from statutory revenue, representing 52.68 per cent; the 36 states were to share the sum of N130.51bn or 26.72 per cent, while the sum of N100.62bn was allocated to the 774 local government councils.

Similarly, the sum of N52.87bn was allocated to the oil producing states based on the 13 per cent derivation principle.

In addition, the minister said the committee agreed to share the sum of N62.84n under Value Added Tax revenue thus: Federal Government, N9.42bn; states, N31.42bn; and local governments, N21.99bn.

Yuguda said that the committee [size=14pt]transferred the sum of N6.2bn to the Excess Crude Account, thus bringing the balance in the account to $4bn.[/size]

Source: More from: http://sweetcrudereports.com/2014/08...s-by-n154-5bn/

The Jonathan/Sambo federal administration has increased our Excess Crude Account by 10 times from $400m in Sept. 2010 to $4 billion in August 2014 i.e. within a period of four years, even in the face of declining oil revenue.

The Akotileta spendthrift duo of Thief'nubu and Fash'Ole have increased the debt burden on Lagosians to more than N300 billion. What manner of CLUELESS legacy by profligate FRAUDSTERS shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: mODIFIED by gratieao: 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
ebankole1: The fear/dominance of Tinubu is the beginin of wisdom for our Brother(s) from the land of "THE FALLING SUN"
This is what i love about yoruba tribe,the more they struggle to pull them down the higher they get.
Its more of fear for our brothers from another side of OBODO nigeria.
But,one thin is clear,There are more Tinubu's in SW
Nobody gives a fvck about you and your Tinubu

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
anonimi:

Just one example of the Jonathan/Sambo prudent financial management that is NOT matched by the JagaBandit crew =>

That was then under Yar'Adua before Jonathan came in.
Let us find out what happened to our Excess Crude Account since Jonathan came to power =>

And then recently there was this =>

The Jonathan/Sambo federal administration has increased our Excess Crude Account by 10 times from $400m in Sept. 2010 to $4 billion in August 2014 i.e. within a period of four years, even in the face of declining oil revenue.

The Akotileta spendthrift duo of Thief'nubu and Fash'Ole have increased the debt burden on Lagosians to more than N300 billion. What manner of CLUELESS legacy by profligate FRAUDSTERS shocked

@Anonimi, though I will like you to create a thread and tag me so I will engage you there than derailing here. Anyway,

Your TWO websites are displaying PAGE NOT FOUND. sorry

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by gists: 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
Like him or hate him Tinubu records/achivements speaks volume.
If nothing else counts, the mere fact that Nigeria now have a formidable alternative political party (today, pdp is jittery because election is not going to be business as usual) courtesy BAT is something we should appreciate him for. I am not the biggest fan of BAT, but I have a whole lot of respect for the man inspite of his short coming (like there is anybody who's perfect).

4 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Arch1: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
barcanista:
@Anonimi,
Your TWO website is displaying PAGE NOT FOUND. sorry
cheesycheesy What else do you expect from JonaTANians if not fraud and scam:
Police pension scam
fuel subsidy scam
Immigration recruitment scam
NNPC scam
STEALER oduah BMW scam
OritsJETfo $9.3million scam

and now we have anonimi website scam.

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by anonimi: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
barcanista:

@Anonimi, though I will like you to create a thread and tag me so I will engage you there than derailing here. Anyway,

Your TWO website is displaying PAGE NOT FOUND. sorry

Before this one is hacked AGAIN let me share the screen frame with you.
Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
anonimi:

Before this one is hacked AGAIN let me share the screen frame with you.
Cheers.
Oga abeg shift go one site. stop giving me screenshot. I need the source. Anybody can doctor a screenshot

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
Arch1: cheesycheesy What else do you expect from JonaTANians if not fraud and scam:
Police pension scam
fuel subsidy scam
Immigration recruitment scam
NNPC scam
STEALER oduah BMW scam
OritsJETfo $9.3million scam

and now we have anonimi website scam.
Hahaha that was cracky grin grin

2 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Gbawe: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
gratieao:

Yet you and others are always the first to be hyperventilating when Tinubu is mentioned? you have a funny way of showing you don't "give a fvck" about Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Sibabasibaba1: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
That a Nigerian youth is praising a man as corrupt as Tinubu shows how low our values have sunk. Any wonder why we are where we are today.

The OP is asking for proof that Tinubu is corrupt. But he has consistently said the Peter Odili killed Marshal Harry without providing a quarter of a proof. What else is naked hypocrisy. SMH!

2 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
gists: Like him or hate him Tinubu records/achivements speaks volume.
If nothing else counts, the mere fact that Nigeria now have a formidable alternative political party (today, pdp is jittery because election is not going to be business as usual) courtesy BAT is something we should appreciate him for. I am not the biggest fan of BAT, but I have a whole lot of respect for the man inspite of his short coming (like there is anybody who's perfect).
Perfect!!

2 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sibabasibaba1: That a Nigerian youth is praising a man as corrupt as Tinubu shows how low our values have sunk. Any wonder why we are where we are today.

The OP is asking for proof that Tinubu is corrupt. But he has consistently said the Peter Odili killed Marshal Harry without providing a quarter of a proof. What else is naked hypocrisy. SMH!
The case of Marshall Harry is a different one. peter odili and Abiye Sekibo have refused to be probed using Odili's Wife, who was a Judge in Rivers as at then and Obj's connection. His Attorney General refused to probe into the matter. They should submit for probe and be cleared like BAT did. Shikena

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by tit(f): 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
gists: Like him or hate him Tinubu records/achivements speaks volume.

Tinubu for president!
He is the only man with the insight to lead Nigeria to El dorado!
Jaaagaaban!
Come and save us!

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by Gbawe: 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
barcanista: Oga abeg shift go one site. stop giving me screenshot. I need the source. Anybody can doctor a screenshot

You're paying attention to that red-font crackhead? I can't even believe his latest attempt to launder the image of the Ultra-corrupt GEJ government being called out openly by other leaders, in departure from diplomatic decorum, to account for the billions of dollars received from crude sales with Nigeria having nothing on ground to show for this income. The same GEJ Government making billions of dollars disappear into thin air? Some people are shameless sha.

2 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
Gbawe:

You're paying attention to that red-font crackhead? I can't even believe his latest attempt to launder the image of the Ultra-corrupt GEJ government being called out openly by other leaders, in departure from diplomatic decorum, to account for the billions of dollars received from crude sales with Nigeria having nothing on ground to show for this income. The same GEJ Government making billions of dollars disappear into thin air? Some people are shameless sha.
I want to know whether it is the same Jonathan that has depleted our External reserve or the same Jonathan that has plunged Nigeria into a record High Debt-with nothing to show for it, or there is another Jonathan somewhere

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by anonimi: 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
barcanista: Oga abeg shift go one site. stop giving me screenshot. I need the source. Anybody can doctor a screenshot

Am I dealing with a partially BLIND person abi na the pay wey you don receive from your politician-employers nor gree you see the addresss of the web site
Keep trying with your internet warrior assignment to CONFUSE your fellow citizens so the ROGUE politicians can continue exploiting us and make us the SCUMS of the earth.
Best of luck!

Meanwhile from Sept. 2010 =>

1 Share

Re: mODIFIED by ebankole1(m): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
gratieao:

So,why do you bother to quote me?
This dude is emotional.
Re: mODIFIED by anonimi: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
tit:

Tinubu for president!
He is the only man with the insight to lead Nigeria to El dorado!
Jaaagaaban!
Come and save us!

Yes oh from his sick bed perhaps along with his "national-ship-navigator" friend OBJoke shocked cheesy

[img]http://4.bp..com/-4fvEiKCB9n8/UralzWtz2OI/AAAAAAAAs84/qdFHrU2rFzM/s1600/apcobj.jpg[/img]
Re: mODIFIED by Jmain: 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sibabasibaba1: That a Nigerian youth is praising a man as corrupt as Tinubu shows how low our values have sunk. Any wonder why we are where we are today.

''

You don't understand the end point, this is simply a decoy to purify Buhari candidateship at the poll grin . . . .

Bobs, relax yourself cos this move is DOA . . . Eno go change one nanoparticle about Tinubu corrupt image. . . . Just laugh at the background like me . . .

Cheers . . . .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

B:r:e:a:k:i:n:g: Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari And GEJ Not To Contest(sahararep) / White Ladies Turn Prostitutes To Get Drugs From Nigerian Men In Italy. Photos / See Dilapidated Primary Sch In Buhari's Home Town Where He Voted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.