Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,634 members, 7,854,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

mODIFIED - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / mODIFIED (4501 Views)

mODIFIED / Modified / The History Of Ebira People (itopa Ane Ebira) Modified By Aliyu Abdullahi Onumo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
anonimi:

Am I dealing with a partially BLIND person abi na the pay wey you don receive from your politician employees nor gree yo see the addresss of the web site
Keep trying with your internet warrior assignment to CONFUSE your fellow citizens so the ROGUE politicians can continue exploiting us and make us the SCUMS of the earth.
Best of luck!

Meanwhile from Sept. 2010 =>
Guy YOUR source is showing error.
I see that you are getting emotional about this, lol... Sorry, Just get used to it. Anyway, I don't expect you to quote me posting the same ting-if you do, I may not reply.

PS:Your unnecessary red is not fun

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by Gbawe: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
barcanista: I want to know whether it is the same Jonathan that has depleted our External reserve or the same Jonathan that has plunged Nigeria into a record High Debt-with nothing to show for it.

You see why I don't take these charlatans seriously and only mock them? Which sane person will accuse others of corruption only for him to be found fervently licking GEJ's derriere when Mr.President , by a Country mile, is the most corrupt politician in Nigeria currently? How many brazen scams and $billions-guzzling 'abracadabra' have we now seen under GEJ? For someone to come here to try and somehow spin that positively with lies show you how hypocritically deviant and twisted some of these people you discuss with really are. Sooner or later you will realise most of them are simply deluded jokers or perhaps even mentally ill people blogging from their phone in the asylum they reside in.

3 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
ebankole1:

So,why do you bother to quote me?
This dude is emotional.
They are all getting emotional. They should come up with all their propaganda anyway...

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by pelvicky(m): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
barcanista: In the past, some of us(writer included) erroneously tagged him "Thief-nu-bu", without conviction by the Court nor any fresh fact against him. Just like the poster above me, who have no fact(whether fresh or stale) against Asiwaju.

We know that the major(but stale) strategy of the ruling PDP is to carryout propaganda against Prominent leaders of the Opposition so as to dim their Image and tarnish their reputation. The PDP and their agent should know that Enough is Enough
AND SOME ONE WILL TELL ME YOU ARE NOT PAID.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: mODIFIED by Sibabasibaba1: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
The question is do you have any proof that Odili killed Marshall Harry and you are beating about the Bush? Odili got a perpetual injunction restraining EFCC from probing his activities as Rivers State Governor. EFCC does not investigate murder cases. I am not aware that Odili got an injunction restraining Police from investigating him over the murder of Harry. Please provide the link to such injunction.

I know you can't just as you have not been able to provide a link to your oft bandied LIE that Alex Ekwueme confessed to corruption when your pay master put him in prison and kept Shagari under house arrest.

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
pelvicky: AND SOME ONE WILL TELL ME YOU ARE NOT PAID.
I don't think anyone have to tell you... I don't even care about your view about me seriously. I am not running for elective position, so your view of me won't have any effect. I am very focused in the APC project.. But lemme leave you with this

People take a 360' for different reasons:
Some Conviction (Apostle Paul)
Some Personal Gain (Chief Fani Kayode)
Some Zombie-like attitude(AGIP politicians Ikimi)
while some the emergence of facts that nullifies their previous belief (this is where I belong)

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by anonimi: 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sibabasibaba1: The question is do you have any proof that Odili killed Marshall Harry and you are beating about the Bush? Odili got a perpetual injunction restraining EFCC from probing his activities as Rivers State Governor. EFCC does not investigate murder cases. I am not aware that Odili got an injunction restraining Police from investigating him over the murder of Harry. Please provide the link to such injunction.

I know you can't just as you have not been able to provide a link to your oft bandied LIE that Alex Ekwueme confessed to corruption when your pay master put him in prison and kept Shagari under house arrest.

Evidence of a quintessential ethno-religious BIGOT like General Buhari that his slaves are working assiduously to cleanse and re-birth in saintly cloaks shocked

But we are NOT fooled.

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by ebankole1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
barcanista: They are all getting emotional. They should come up with all their propaganda anyway...
The dude do not know who he's quoting.
Stealer Oduah Fake-Cer bruhaha case is there hidin,sheilded by our presido & the likes.
Only for the Emotional baby to quote me &cease nt castigating Tinubu with no bases

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by aljharem(m): 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Gbawe:

Indeed. [size=18pt]As a Lagosian with traditional family links to Ogun State (my parents are from Ogun State)[/size] I appreciate the administrators Tinubu helped to power in both States i.e Fashola and Amosun. Fashola needs no introduction because he is universally lauded as the best Political leader in Nigeria and the poster child of innovative, focused and effective African leadership regularly with many awards to his name. i have seen Fashola's impressive transformation of Lagos myself beginning from even my own Surulere end. Comparing Gbenga Daniel to Amosun is like noting the difference between light (Amosun) and darkness (Daniel). Amosun work in 2 years mocks Gbenga Daniels 8-year rule as a monumental waste for Ogun State.

Overall, a pragmatic mind will hail Tinubu given that he is a force for progress in a very difficult environment.

See Lies shocked shocked shocked shocked

Gbawe start behaving yourself or else I will look for you and beat you stu.pid

2 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by aljharem(m): 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
Gbawe:

Confused Chadian, you are here again? You'll soon be deported back to your Country of origin and then you can continue barking rabidly at your fellow Chadians who will no doubt ignore you.

STFU, I am a Nigerian and a Lagosian unlike you and your Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by aljharem(m): 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
rozayx5:

the same man who sold ACN presidential candidate for a cup of garri from abuja, so much for a national leader

Hahahah so much for opposition with NO IDEOLOGY other than wealth to Tinubu's Family

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by aljharem(m): 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
pelvicky: AND SOME ONE WILL TELL ME YOU ARE NOT PAID.

Of course he is paid, Him, Berem, Gbawe, Ekoile aka Aressa, etc

Also they have different handles

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by Gbawe: 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
aljharem:

AljBokoharem, you have made your way here? How market? You don chop today at all? Everybody knows Gbawe does not lie. What I say today is consistently the same as anything I have said since joining NL. Unlike a shameless liar like you who has has claimed to be from every ethnic group in Nigeria since joining NL. You are a fraudster and liar from Chad. You will soon be 'repatriated' to your Country of origin.

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by obayaya(m): 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
barcanista: In the past, some of us(writer included) erroneously tagged him "Thief-nu-bu", without conviction by the Court nor any fresh fact against him. Just like the poster above me, who have no fact(whether fresh or stale) against Asiwaju.

We know that the major(but stale) strategy of the ruling PDP is to carryout propaganda against Prominent leaders of the Opposition so as to dim their Image and tarnish their reputation. The PDP and their agent should know that Enough is Enough

Barca! Barca!!! cheesy

The first paragraph of this comment is the reason why I always say that You lack Conviction

What is the difference between the man you called "Thief-nu-bu" in the past and the man you you created this thread to praise?

3 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by aljharem(m): 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
Gbawe:

AljBokoharem, you have made your way here? How market today? [size=18pt]Everybody knows Gbawe does not lie.[/size] What I say today is consistently the same as anything I have said since joining NL. Unlike a shameless liar like you who has has claimed to be from every ethnic group in Nigeria since you joined NL. You are a fraudster and liar from Chad. You will soon be 'repatriated' to your Country of origin.

See another lie shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Na wa o

Fashola don train you wel well

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by pelvicky(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
aljharem:

Of course he is paid, Him, Berem, Gbawe, Ekoile aka Aressa, etc

Also they have different handles
Abi oo...but they shall be disgrace IJN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: mODIFIED by anonimi: 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
aljharem:

Abeg leave the guy oh.
Spare him....he is simply doing what he has been paid to do- tell LIES, anyhow, anyway even including denying their own parents and origin shocked

No surprise there, did their idol, the JagaBandit not also deny his parentage and origins
Probably why it is easy for these people to sell their souls for CRUMBS out of what these politicians have stolen from them and deprived them and their relations of BASIC amenities like TAP water, education for ALL our children, health, regular recruitment for all these services etc angry

What a waste sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: mODIFIED by Gbawe: 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
aljharem:

See another lie shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Na wa o

Fashola don train you wel well

Aljbokoharem, would you not be better off going to Bourdillon or Alausa to beg for your old job instead of coming here to disgrace yourself daily?

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by anonimi: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
obayaya:

Barca! Barca!!! cheesy

The first paragraph of this comment is the reason why I always say that You lack Conviction

What is the difference between the man you called "Thief-nu-bu" and the man you you created this thread to praise?

Reminds me of one old Fela song like that =>

Oro p'esi je- Question don jam answer
Re: mODIFIED by Gbawe: 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
anonimi:

Abeg leave the guy oh.
Spare him....he is simply doing what he has been paid to do- tell LIES, anyhow, anyway even including denying their own parents and origin shocked

No surprise there, did their idol, the JagaBandit not also deny his parentage and origins
Probably why it is easy for these people to sell their souls for CRUMBS out of what these politicians have stolen from them and deprived them and their relations of BASIC amenities like TAP water, education for ALL our children, health, regular recruitment for all these services etc angry

What a waste sad

Olodo. How many times have I personally exposed you as a liar and 'forger' here? With fraudulent and entirely dishonest nature, it would be tragic if you are suffering from memory loss as well. Oni iranu.

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by aljharem(m): 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Gbawe:

Aljbokoharem, would you not be better off going to Bourdillon or Alausa to beg for your old job instead of coming here to disgrace yourself daily?

[size=18pt]Gbawe but you lied

Why did you lie !!![/size] Are you part of the leaders of tomorrow cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by anonimi: 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Gbawe:

Why are you disgracing & confusing yourself for whatever PITTANCE you are receiving
Someone you called Chadian not so long ago don turn to ex-employee of Bourdillon or Alausa shocked

2 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Brig. Tunde Idiagbon told reporters Thursday that the stockpiles of money ranged from $56,000 found at the home of former Vice President Alex Ekwueme, to $4.5 million at the residence of the last civilian governor of Kono State, Alhaji Sabo Bakin Zuwo.

This is a New York Times Article of 1984
http://www.nytimes.com/1984/01/21/world/around-the-world-nigeria-says-it-recovers-millions-from-ex-aides.html

Ask for any other evidence and I will supply....

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by aljharem(m): 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
anonimi:

Why are you disgracing & confusing yourself for whatever PITTANCE you are receiving
Someone you called Chadian not so long ago don turn to ex-employee of Bourdillon or Alausa shocked

Exactly, how is that possible

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by Gbawe: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
anonimi:

You are really a grade-A Olodo. So it is only Nigerians employed in Nigeria? Mumu, did your ultra-corrupt messiah (GEJ) not recently employ an American PR firm to launder his totally soiled image? These are the sort of self-harming revelation that shows some of you are jobless agberos and area boys.

3 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by obayaya(m): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
anonimi:

Reminds me of one old Fela song like that =>

Oro p'esi je- Question don jam answer

cheesy
Re: mODIFIED by anonimi: 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Gbawe:

You are really a grade-A Olodo. So it is only Nigerians employed in Nigeria? Mumu, did your ultra-corrupt messiah (GEJ) not recently employ an American PR firm to launder his totally soiled image? These are the sort of self-harming revelation that shows some of you are jobless agberos and area boys.

So a whole aljharem na Chadian PR firm now grin cheesy
This your CONFUSION is getting from bad to worse and soon will get to worst or even worstest.
Abeg take caution make you nor enter market oh. My hand nor dey oh.

3 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
ebankole1:
The dude do not know who he's quoting.
Stealer Oduah Fake-Cer bruhaha case is there hidin,sheilded by our presido & the likes.
Only for the Emotional baby to quote me &cease nt castigating Tinubu with no bases
They are seriously pained. I know that I've hit some nerves. Though I do respond to some of them, while I leave others in Ignore Jail. I have a way of handling such ppl

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by nigerianvenom(m): 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=rozayx5][/quote]

much cheaper than 10 naira cowbell,i think he's worth 5naira kuli kuli
Re: mODIFIED by Gbawe: 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
anonimi:

So a whole aljharem na Chadian PR firm now grin cheesy
This your CONFUSION is getting from bad to worse and soon will get to worst or even wostest.
Abeg take caution make you nor enter market oh. My hand nor dey oh.

Mumu, your illiteracy mocks you in public. Shown the very obvious logic that it is not only Nigerians who work in Nigeria you now shamelessly change tact to be talking of PR firm? Did I tell you what Aljbokoharem was employed as or is it your empty head getting ahead of you again? Olodo rabata. Why don't you ask Aljbokoharem what he was employed as instead of trying to be an aplogist for others when you don't have the intelligence to succeed at that Anoni mumu

3 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Firefire(m): 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
Jmain: ''

You don't understand the end point, this is simply a decoy to purify Buhari candidateship at the poll grin . . . .

Bobs, relax yourself cos this move is DOA . . . Eno go change one nanoparticle about Tinubu corrupt image. . . . Just laugh at the background like me . . .

Cheers . . . .

grin

2 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by ebankole1(m): 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
barcanista: They are seriously pained. I know that I've hit some nerves. Though I do respond to some of them, while I leave others in Ignore Jail. I have a way of handling such ppl
That's the way to go Bro, to keep them in their misery& mystery lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Crowd at Kano State PDP Governorship Campaign (photo) / Check Out Chealse Behaviour After Loosing To PSG- Wearing Pampers! / What Pa Awolowo Said About Nigeria In 1986 Will Shock You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.