Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? - Science/Technology (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? (22409 Views)

Windows 10 Release Date Finally Announced, Will Be Available Globally On July 29 / What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? / 100 Solar Panels Available Now In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by princesssusan(f): 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
I need a device dt will serve lyk wings to human inorder 4 us to av it personally witout d use of jet or airplane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by chocobel(f): 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
Just as we have a washing and drying machine,I'd love one dat can iron it too,and fold
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by BraniacX(m): 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
Space flight through artificial wormholes.

Intergalactic travel.

Replicators(like in startrek)
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by BraniacX(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
X-genes.

Me being able to use 100% of my brain and b like a quadruple version of jean grey sort of like ehn. . . . . . . . .a level 20 mutant.

1 Like

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 29, 2014
zemaye: A device that will stop me from shedding tears when cutting onions
they is already a device na.. "chewing gum"
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by davizen: 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by waka2: 9:00am On Oct 06, 2014
A tech that will help send physical good tro and fro through internet just like we send sms and mms.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead / 7 New Facts About Rainfall You Should Know - Mrphysics / American Tech Companies Founded By Immigrants (See List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.