Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? (22638 Views)

Windows 10 Release Date Finally Announced, Will Be Available Globally On July 29 / What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? / 100 Solar Panels Available Now In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by englishmart(m): 6:09am On Sep 27, 2014
I was expecting that by now poverty would have gone into extinction.

Technology of wealth is all I expected to be rampant

3 Likes

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by kennyfao(m): 6:10am On Sep 27, 2014
zemaye: A device that will stop me from shedding tears when cutting onions
chewing gum while cutting onions helps to prevent/reduce tears

1 Like

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 27, 2014
CharlieMaria: .A device that will transmit transmit your thoughts.
This has been done.

1 Like

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by amtalkin(f): 6:12am On Sep 27, 2014
A device that will tell me how rich I will be cos I want to be richer than Bill Gates
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by micholalo(m): 6:12am On Sep 27, 2014
transparent devices......that can so lots for you cool
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by kennyfao(m): 6:13am On Sep 27, 2014
tinuolababy: A device that I will tell what I want to eat and will cook it perfectly. That's all cheesy cheesy
Lazy bone.
'No hard feeling'
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by UrbanMystique: 6:13am On Sep 27, 2014
perfect robot butler
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 27, 2014
martyns303:
There are loads of machines that do that.

A machine that corrects genetic defects, so if ur likely to have cancer, leukemia or some genetically related illness, it will correct it.
No machine can think.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by sammieguze(m): 6:14am On Sep 27, 2014
And happy buffday frm me to you
fruityjojo: Robots as in Robo-cop cool
Btw happy birthday to mecheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Zammydagreat(m): 6:14am On Sep 27, 2014
A device that kind read someones mind
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by wayne4loan: 6:14am On Sep 27, 2014
FLYING WINGS: I expect this tech to out soonest, so that I will be taking private trips , like the black dude in captain America

2 Likes

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by martyns303(m): 6:18am On Sep 27, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
No machine can think.
Artificial intelligence has been in existence for a long time now. And Damn ur moniker is scary.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by PietroRico(m): 6:18am On Sep 27, 2014
siino: A machine dat can think n act faster dan human
undecided
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by dejavski(m): 6:19am On Sep 27, 2014
PietroRico: Teleportation devices

Transport at speeds faster than that of light.

Bros ur name na stewie griffin? grin grin grin
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by laivwire(m): 6:21am On Sep 27, 2014
Floating cars, an Iron man suit, a time machine, hell, a computer like that in Tony Starks room (Avengers) and water that you drink once a month
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by DonDiego(m): 6:21am On Sep 27, 2014
A photocopier that reproduces $1000 bills as genuinely and with all embedded security features in the original as possible.

3 Likes

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by tomiobj(m): 6:24am On Sep 27, 2014
Apatheist: Light Sabers as seen in Star Wars
Hover boards
Jet packs.
jet packs exist. They r used in special events
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by sushieater: 6:24am On Sep 27, 2014
IFO - Identified Flying Object.. Enough of being Unidentified already grin

2 Likes

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by PietroRico(m): 6:25am On Sep 27, 2014
dejavski:

Bros ur name na stewie griffin? grin grin grin
. Lol
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by djeezy(m): 6:25am On Sep 27, 2014
A machine you wear on your head while sleeping and allows you to watch your dreams after you wake.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by adebrave1(m): 6:25am On Sep 27, 2014
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:27am On Sep 27, 2014
tinuolababy: A device that I will tell what I want to eat and will cook it perfectly. That's all cheesy cheesy
see u........... Lazy u cheesy.. U wan chop free food... grin... Romancing your kitchen u shall be till 2XXX years..... Shingbain we won't invent tongue

1 Like

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by SlyIg(f): 6:27am On Sep 27, 2014
siino: A machine dat can think n act faster dan human
They're all over the places already. Artificial intelligence machines. Unless you can be specific sha.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 27, 2014
martyns303:
Artificial intelligence has been in existence for a long time now. And Damn ur moniker is scary.
Do you know what it means to think? Is a machine capable of thinking!?

I'm a satanist. Im in love with Satan and the light he represents.

1 Like

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by zemaye: 6:28am On Sep 27, 2014
kennyfao: chewing gum while cutting onions helps to prevent/reduce tears
Ahwwww thanks a lot. I don't chew gums but thanks all the same.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Alimtoheeb(m): 6:28am On Sep 27, 2014
tinuolababy: A device that I will tell what I want to eat and will cook it perfectly cheesy cheesy
I smeel lazzyness.....
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by adebrave1(m): 6:28am On Sep 27, 2014
Until I can start receiving food items like I receive My cash from ATM I don't believe in technology, anyways That's what I want.

BTW, I love the level of technology now
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by mainheart(m): 6:28am On Sep 27, 2014
a device that can tell me if I will be a president of my country whenever am ready. Contest and fail I no de
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Daniel058(m): 6:34am On Sep 27, 2014
I go for a devices that could make me taller...
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by haibe(m): 6:34am On Sep 27, 2014
A Hologram attendant and function in every devices. This is probably available to strong militaries and strong governments of the world but I expect that by now it would be available for commercial use in a rampant manner.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by chibwike(m): 6:35am On Sep 27, 2014
fruityjojo: Robots as in Robo-cop cool
Btw happy birthday to mecheesy
Happy birthday dear
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by yousee(m): 6:36am On Sep 27, 2014
zemaye: A device that will stop me from shedding tears when cutting onions
Easy. Just chew gum

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

American Tech Companies Founded By Immigrants (See List) / How Much Does It Cost Per Kg Shipping Through Dhl? / 7 New Facts About Rainfall You Should Know - Mrphysics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.