Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? (22403 Views)

Windows 10 Release Date Finally Announced, Will Be Available Globally On July 29 / What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? / 100 Solar Panels Available Now In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by MillerHenry(m): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2014
Helicopter flying in d air wt no noise 4rm d blade cos dat really piss me off.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by akanbiaa(m): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2014
Device that will detect corruption with proof
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by haftob(m): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2014
drkay:
Really? Am not aware of this.
The one dat is still commercially available are some ford vehicles dat av automatic self parking function but the ones dat actually drive demselves everywhere are nt yet commercially available but u can checkout videos on youtube
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Simplefaithy(m): 10:14am On Sep 27, 2014
fruityjojo:
Awwwww thank u guys Simplefaithy,henryobinna, chibwike sammieguze, dadoctore, Mars88, seagullbabz Muah Muah kiss kiss
. u wlkm. won't ask for wine or cake. jus tell me where d party is.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Neldrizzy(m): 10:15am On Sep 27, 2014
A device 2 make/print money weneva you wants grin grin
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2014
Broadband internet through electricity in nigeria
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by eleojo23: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Yea, it brings out whatever u think to life, but its short lived as when the device is turned off, the whole thing disappears.
Disappear? Argh! I don't want it then 'cos it will make one live a 'fake' life. And also the fear that it could be turned off at anytime.... I hate that, unless I can decide when to turn the switch on/off.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by codedbwoi(m): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2014
i wil not b impressed by technology until i can able 2 download foods......
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by O42rep: 10:22am On Sep 27, 2014
a device tat can bring back ystrday... make I for fit undo my mistakes... undecided

1 Like

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by ojeffo: 10:24am On Sep 27, 2014
AN EYE GLASS THAT CAN SEE THROUGH FEMALES CLOTHES...AS IN SEE THEM NAKED..
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by RealAlfranco: 10:27am On Sep 27, 2014
Lilaex: I thought by now i would have been able to download food with MB from the internet.

Price
-Big meat(cow) -10mb
-Full chicken -100mb
-Plate of rice -50mb
-Bottle of soft drink -30mb
-1 leather of moi-moi -20mb
E.t.c
Just imagine how do.pe dis Shiii is gone be.
Subscription go expensive gan!!!
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by mecussey(m): 10:34am On Sep 27, 2014
A very cheap solar panel...like say 10kva for 10k
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 27, 2014
tinuolababy: A device that I will tell what I want to eat and will cook it perfectly. That's all cheesy cheesy
Lazy....lol.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by DMerciful(m): 10:43am On Sep 27, 2014
A perpetual motion machine (of the first kind)
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Lilaex: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2014
RealAlfranco: Subscription go expensive gan!!!

Dude nofin good cums cheap. Lol.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by djeezy(m): 10:51am On Sep 27, 2014
Henrick007: ok, i will invent it.
hahaha. Please do. A lot of us forget our dreams. So we can play it and watch those crazy monsters pursuing us.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by faryemiautos(m): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2014
A device that can turn nigeria to Abroad.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by djeezy(m): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2014
PapaNnamdi: a wife material detector
haha. Wow cool. And a machine to detect how many guys she's slept with.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by FILUX(m): 10:54am On Sep 27, 2014
Cars with solar, which also recharge it's self through the wheel (rotation) and wind when is on motion.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Mars88(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2014
generalissimo: Pls quit dreaming. This aint gonna happen....well, maybe in the sci-fi movies sha

I'm allowed to dream na, of cos I knw its never going to happen, I just wish though
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by xmich(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2014
A lair dictator that will be like
Mehn this is a fake story unfollow to save your time and battery for better
Use
kiss
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Mars88(m): 11:02am On Sep 27, 2014
fruityjojo:
Awwwww thank u guys Simplefaithy,henryobinna, chibwike sammieguze, dadoctore, Mars88, seagullbabz Muah Muah kiss kiss

Don't bribe us with awwwwn we want cake!
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by tusticks(m): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2014
[b][/b]A machin dat can detect a terorrist from birth so dat doctos can kill dem as soon as dey ar born
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2014
NaLaugh:

Every winter i ask this same question.. why da heck is it not available yet?

it is only available for large scale snow-bank removal.

I am seriously looking into the possibility of developing something portable.

Something in form of a hand-held or body-strapped leaf-blower, but a snow melter instead.

Whoever first develops this, and successfully patents it will be a billionaire.

Rock salts are cool, but ain't nobody got time for that..
we have the same thought
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by henryobinna(m): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2014
generalissimo: Well, let hope so
yep!
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by bhidex007: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2014
A device that can scan textbooks directly into the brain without reading
First Class ti sure ju
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Janyves(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2014
Stephenomozzy: #An Invention that Could Make Planet Mars inhabitable........(Recall)

#An Invention Would make Device such as smartphones, Monitors to be as Flex Screens (screen like gass which u could see thru) - Like (TeraNova)

#A Slap Button On Nairaland, where people who comment trash could be Slapped to a state of Pulp....lolz
..... Only God knows why that scifi series was cancelled..... I guess it was too futuristic and helluva scientific!
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Shankboye(m): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2014
Apatheist: Light Sabers as seen in Star Wars
Hover boards
Jet packs.
. Jet packs dey
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Janyves(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2014
Well.... This might be hard to believe.... But its true.... Earth has a predecesor...(An under water world) where they are living 100 years beyond earth(tech wise) so many of our inventors have been there either tru trance/dreams... And all has a price tag(most inventors live a weird life) IF THE TECHNOLOGY EXISTS OVER THERE, IT WILL DEFINATELY COME TO BE ON EARTH. TILL THE CREATOR (DJ) STOPS THE MUSIC AND THE WHOLE UNIVERSE WILL BECOME STILL..... undecided
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by ruffplay: 11:37am On Sep 27, 2014
A device to help Human live longer through machineries
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by ceboy(m): 11:38am On Sep 27, 2014
A device that can detect and choose the right person for a leadership position at different levels of leadership.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by godsonarablord: 11:42am On Sep 27, 2014
Lilaex: I thought by now i would have been able to download food with MB from the internet.

Price
-Big meat(cow) -10mb
-Full chicken -100mb
-Plate of rice -50mb
-Bottle of soft drink -30mb
-1 leather of moi-moi -20mb
E.t.c
Just imagine how do.pe dis Shiii is gone be.

Imagine if your network slow.. or no signal..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead / American Tech Companies Founded By Immigrants (See List) / 7 New Facts About Rainfall You Should Know - Mrphysics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.