Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,165 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) (26163 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! / The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Go Down)

The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hello Nairaland. smiley

Welcome to the Nairaland Romance Section's Wooing Challenge.

I am your host, dygeasy.

In this edition, we shall be having 24 delectable and eligible men spread out in a tussle to win the heart of 12 ladies. At the end of this we shall have just 12 couples. A man to a lady. Who will they be?

The men will be dropping wooing lines and they'll challenge one another with their lines. It is then in the hands of the Ladies to read and let the lines get into their heads. The ladies will be the ones to choose whom they'd love to go with.

No hidden or backstage stunts. It all happens right here in all of us' presence.

Who will disagree with me that this promises to be a great show? Let's welcome our participants. cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
WOOING SCHEDULE

DAY 1
Friday 26th September.

Slot 1
6:30pm - 6:55pm

Naijaboiy and Ayukdaboss and KiddaBlingzz to woo MARIEOLAE

Slot 2
7:00pm - 7:25pm

Laplace12 and Djeezy to woo SARIMAH

Slot 3
7:30pm - 7:50pm

Francistony and VictoriousVic to woo MISSTERIOUS

Slot 4.
8:00pm - 8:20pm

Zicoraads and Seagold and Customized13 to woo MizMyColi

Slot 5
8:30pm - 8:50pm

Mization and KingTom to woo FARANO

Slot 6.
9:00pm - 9:20pm

Xcapist and ***** to woo Kika23
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
NOTES

Naijaboiy & Ayukdaboss & Kiddablingzz to woo MARIEOLAE

A beauty to behold Marieolae is but will she not be confused on whom to choose by the time these gentlemen drop their lines? With Naijaboiy obviously scared of Ayukdaboss. He alerted us all few days ago just in case AyukdaBOSS kidnaps him. Let's hope this young lawyer is safe and we'll play it fair and square. Kiddablingzz has been rather quiet which makes him the underdog but who knows what he's got under his sleeves. We've seen a display of familiarness between Naijaboiy and this beautiful lady but then, let the lines do the work. May the best man win. cool

Laplace12 & Djeezy to woo SARIMAH

In what I'd call a tussle for a full option, point and kill saucy hot African beauty, we have these delectable gentlemen, Laplace12 & Djeezy hoping and probably been fasting for days now to win the heart of SARIMAH. Who will it be fair lady? Only you can decide. Let's see their lines. cool

Francistony & VictoriousVic to woo MISSTERIOUS

It is really 'missterious' how Francistony dropped a very beautiful and superbly endowed lady in the course of this challenge for Missterious. He must have been led by the saints. Holy Mary mother of our lord! Bless us now and in the hour of our (wooing) challenge. And quietly, VictoriousVic in his popular bluish attire and appearance declared his interest to challenge Francistony. Missterious, we need you here and only you can show us behind whom the saints are. I need my rosary please. cool

Zicoraads & Seagold & Customized13 to woo MizMyColi

An event to look forward to. I'm pretty excited myself. Who carts home this trophy of a lady? The fiery fiesty epitome of logical thoughts. She herself is a challenge and these three young old men are really brave. I haven't seen Zicoraads in action before and Customized13 has chosee to stay backstage while Seagold has dropped some freestyles a day ago. One thing is sure, they will be forced to come out and woo this lady. Did I mention the beauty of MizMyColi? Feel free to check her out. I just can't wait. It's gonna be a cracker

Mization & KingTom

A rather low-keyed challenge. Mization & Kingtom are out to woo Farano? Which of them has A Range Rover Sport to give out if it comes to that? Oh! the two of them. Farano, that makes it difficult to choose now doesn't it? Well, I have a solution. They are both going to drop some lines all in a bid to impress you. Sounds fair right? All you need do is pick the one that reaches your insides and either ways, you get an impressive man and your desired Range Rover Sport. Wait for it! smiley

Xcapist & Nobody to woo Kika23

I'm not sure there's a way Kika23 can 'Xcape' Xcapist's grip seeing that nobody could challenge him for this fair lady. Well, Xcapist, take home your prize. You earned her. You are a winner on arrival.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
Winners Of The Night - Nairaland's latest couples

Marieolae & Kiddblingzz

Sarimah & Djeezy

Missterious & VictoriousVic

MizMyColi & Seagold

Xcapist & Kika23

Farano & Mization

Dechandel & Kilokeys

Missberrypop5 & Chibikwe

Xtarxhyne & Harlos

SpcAgtOko & Jbluv55

Ivyy & Ruudnisterooy

Claireshan & Neldrizzy

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by vizkiz: 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
space for sale...undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by MisterLongman(m): 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dygeasy please take it easy......

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by lalasticlala(m): 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
where d hottest babes on nairaland?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by MizMyColi(f): 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
MisterLongman: Dygeasy please take it easy......

LoLest
D'ya have any reservations?

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by MizMyColi(f): 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
lalasticlala: where d hottest babes on nairaland?

Where have you been
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by lalasticlala(m): 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

Where have you been
I Hav bin around dear. so r u participating?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
*quietely takes a sit*
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by hensben(m): 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
okay book space sit
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by MisterLongman(m): 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoLest
D'ya have any reservations?
Not at all......
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by inositol88(m): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
op pls give me one, let me show her my woeing talent
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by MizMyColi(f): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
lalasticlala: I Hav bin around dear. so r u participating?

Yeah, Yeah I am.
I'm not a wooer and it feels like I'm on a hotseat already cheesy
But then, it's just a game innit cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by MizMyColi(f): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
MisterLongman: Not at all......

Okay, haven't been seeing you around, you been busy?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by pasqal09: 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
Pls the derailers should give the wooers chance to do their thing.
Dygeasy, this thread has no title. Why?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
pasqal09: Pls the derailers should give the wooers chance to do their thing.
Dygeasy, this thread has no title. Why?
I was tryna reserve spaces. Please Lock the thread for the next 9 mins.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by pasqal09: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ok
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by pasqal09: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dygeasy: I was tryna reserve spaces. Please Lock the thread for the next 9 mins.
Mention me when you're ready
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by chibwike(m): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
am here
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by chibwike(m): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
inositol88: op pls give me one, let me show her my woeing talent
u can join me, my 2nd slot z empty
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
Naijaboiy, Ayukdaboss, Kiddablingzz..... Now is the time.

Drop your lines!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by farano(f): 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
*grabs popcorn*
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lol. Dygeasy is funny. Holy Mary leading me? grin

Where are the wooers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by jamilkb(m): 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Start now! I'm keen to see this challenge! angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by marieolae(f): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
LET'S GET STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by jamilkb(m): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
farano: *grabs popcorn*
gimme some wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by valmunich(m): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lights my weed*
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by dechandel(f): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Spread's mat cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Presentsmiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by chibwike(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
Guess, they are waiting for who'd break the deadlock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47)

Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. / Give This Picture A Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.