Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) (26274 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! / The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (47) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
rozzay:
Wat happen haff we pay ur groom price let us try oda women den make our choice. Haba!
Wat are u talking abt
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
obayaya: Francistony angry

What was that for?
The verbiage? Lead you into making some cheap grammatical blunders sad especially in your first 2 paragraphs.

The grammar diminished the overall quality of your lines.

But then, There are some sweet details hidden in those lines smiley

Kudos

Lol. Thanks. I stored it on my uc browser and while wanting to edit, it wiped off.

I had to re-write another one this evening. sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by dechandel(f): 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Stop to dey find trouble o *draws his ear* you hear?

If dem start to beat e-fight you I go run leave you here o. tongue
Haba
Then why are you my big brother?
If you can't fight for me
Mchewww
*flips hair*
I'm ready for the troubles tonight tongue
cooljoe: yea yea. I wish someone was wooing u sha. Ts all gud thou. So far, who u feelin d most

Hmm lol as in good looking?

Haha no thanks that's honestly the day of delete this.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
naijaboiy:
grin
It's just a game undecided
A game dat u lost?...ok o
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Sarimah(f): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
marieolae: Sarimah make ur decision fast fast
its not easy abeg
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by farano(f): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
dechandel:
I see you o tongue

Guys
Here is Farano's favourite line tongue
Gimme your account number
Chop knuckle... your head dey dia grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by missterious(f): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
FrancisTony: The adorable and my loving princess, in everyday of your life, you glow like a moon and sparkles like morning star. You are magnificient and conspicous among all ladies because your beauty is radiating like that of a heavenly being and dazzling like greek goddess 'aphrodite'. Your intelligence is like that of Adichie's own and conglumerate to the einstien world of mathematical evaluation of knowledge. When the sound of your love struck to me, I never hestitated to hearkened to it.

At the first time I set my eyes on you, my infatuation towards you keeps growing day by day because of the 'wowing' smile which you flashed at my eyes and swept me under my foot that I couldn't grasped my breath and I was made unconscious by your love.

From the magnanimity of my heart, I proclaim my profound love. You emit a great character which is worthy to have by other women but none of them could amass half of it.

Your idiosyncrasy is admirable and worthy to have by other ladies.
Even Shakespearian sonnet, ode, ballad and so on was specially made for you.

Like Charles Darwin stated in his theory of survival of the fittest, even mother nature knows we are both made together to survive among other indviduals. The reaction between the sense of our love is like that of strong acid and base which continously reacting in the laboratory and emits lot of effervescence in return. Our love is in static equilibrium and no effect under any circumstance will occur to annul the effect of the reaction.

I would slay the fiercest warrior and butcher the most dangerous animal just to be with you because I am the one whom God took his missing rib.

This 'eve' must be our day because the moon is glowing bright, the clouds that are usually hiding it are now nowhere in sight.

The birds are singing joyfully as they go happily on their way
It's as if Mother Nature herself knew this was a very special day for us.

I would climb the highest alps and dive the scariest skies just for you to be mine.
Your great zeal of feminism strikes me as a woman with valour and I love you great feminist possession.

I love you Mysterious Missterious Vanessa. Will you be mine? embarassed

embarassed Thanks. This is sweet. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
*sobs*
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Sarimah(f): 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Can I choose d both of dem sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by obayaya(m): 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
bountyhunter:

bravo bravo atleast man utd fans are winning the ladies' hearts...
heartthrobs
GGMU

Win as much ladies heart as you can win because you guys are going trophyless this season tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
cheryl1:
Wat are u talking abt
Water

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
jamilkb: MuhdG, Hadizy where you guys? The show don start oo

Yallaboi. Naje sallah buh em back
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
almost made a bet tha Naijaboy will emerge as the winner ,,

Dude your luv lines er really cool..
The suavity is 'wow '

Congrats to kidda anyway....
your luv lines looks quite artistic...

#showlovetoabrother...

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by dechandel(f): 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sarimah undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by djeezy(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
cheryl1:
hey just chill ok! You're taking it personal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by obayaya(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
FrancisTony:

Lol. Thanks. I stored it on my uc browser and while wanting to edit, it wiped off.

I had to re-write another one this evening. sad

Awww.. Now that hurts..

You did great though.. Just that I know you could do much more better smiley

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
dechandel:
Haba
Then why are you my big brother?
If you can't fight for me
Mchewww
*flips hair*
I'm ready for the troubles tonight tongue
:\.
Sure 'bout that? Heh?

I've got your back always tho. Just so you know. But please don't step outta d boundary, aiit?

*hands her a glass of lemonade*
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by naijaboiy: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
cheryl1:
yea embarassed...

Check your BBM!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Okay, here we go.

To my dearest Vanessa,

Words cannot fully express the way I feel about you. I do not even know how to express these feelings that have surged through my heart day and night. Not a day goes by when my mind does not think of you. I remember the first chat we ever had, and I can't help but smile.

Each day, I think about your beauty, your smile, your character and how can I forget? Your intelligence. Damn! I haven't met a girl who's as beautiful and intelligent as you are. I know this may seem like flattery, but believe me, it's true. My people would say, Ubok utom Abasi ayaya, meaning the handwork of God is perfect. You are the perfect example of the handwork of God. He really took His time to create you.

You have the greatest soul, noblest nature, sweetest and most loving heart I have ever known. You are truly beautiful and I can't help but fall for you deeper everyday. There are a thousand ways to say I love you around the world, but only one way to prove it, and that is by actions. My dear Vanessa, how can I prove it to you? embarassed

I've never felt like this before. I wanted to find the perfect words to make you realize how much I need you and love you, but words continue to elude me. What would they be? Something poetic? Something out of the ordinary? I'm afraid it's of no use.

Vanessa, I love you. I adore you from my heart and soul and want to let you know that besides being my small madam, you are my little angel. You make me so happy that all I need now is you to make me complete.

*Goes down on one knee*

Missterious, will you be mine?

5 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
While we wait for Sarimah, can we have Zicoraads and Seagold get ready please?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by bountyhunter: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
you werent paying attention cheesy
there is still tomorrow right?
Dygeasy: Sorry I don't remember you telling me you wanted to woo anybody.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by naijaboiy: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
NinoBrown888: almost made a bet tha Naijaboy will emerge as the winner ,,

Dude your luv lines er really cool..
The suavity is 'wow '

Congrats to kidda anyway....
your luv lines looks quite artistic...

#showlovetoabrother...

Thanks Man cool

But that's part of the game I guess smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Sarimah(f): 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
dechandel:
Sarimah undecided
I'm stil thinking jor..its not easy
Shey ur turn dey come?
undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by obayaya(m): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Omo!!! As this babe read Laplace12 lines finish, she just dash me one free kiss smiley

Thanks Laplace12 grin

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
While we wait for Sarimah, can we have Zicoraads and Seagold get ready please?

And before 8pm when these gentlemen shall woo MizMyColi, can we have a Superstar DJ supply us with good music to celebrate Nairaland's latest couple KIDDABLINGZZ and MARIEOLAE.

Flavour - Ada Ada
Sean Tizzle- Perfect Gentleman
Wizkid - Caro!! cheesy

*takes off suit jacket*

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by laplace12(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
obayaya: Omo!!! As this babe read Laplace12 lines finish, she just dash me one free kiss smiley

Thanks Laplace12 grin

grin grin

congrats bro
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
chibwike: I feel you have to be connected to the girl somehow or maybe have a crush on her, b4 u can woo her,dats why i want to woo Xtarxhyne, i think i rushed tinz a bit
huh shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by dechandel(f): 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
farano: Chop knuckle... your head dey dia grin

Guysss..
U see this tongue grin

For more tips on how to win FARANO's heart
Contact me ASAP

Give her a signed empty cheque
I guess this will be all for tonight

Farano
U set die joor
No be all this babes wey wait for romantic lines

Whoops..
Did i just type this?
Oh well undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
djeezy: hey just chill ok! You're taking it personal.
Hmm...ok

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
bountyhunter: you werent paying attention cheesy
there is still tomorrow right?
I wasn't supposed to pay attention.

The rule says "TAG ME". I couldn't possibly have gone through all the pages you know. There's tomorrow. Who is it?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by adeoladrg(m): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Okay, I'm wondering why I've not seen this thread on the front page yet..Seun

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (47)

How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan / Nigerian Photographer George Okoro Is Engaged (photos) / Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.