Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN (27022 Views)

Nigeria Economy Will Be Saved When Ajaokuta Steel Company Is Funded. Government / Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria, Jonathan Tells UN / “boko Haram Is Funded Through CBN” – Australian Hostage Negotiator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 27, 2014
If you like insult gej from today reach tomorrow...he remains the best nigeria has had....
God bless nigeria!
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Mogidi: 7:30am On Sep 27, 2014
miqos02: at least the war is being won

Its painful for their supporters to accept.
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 27, 2014
Thinking Out Loud: There will be chaos in Nigeria if President Jonathan is declared ineligible to re-contest:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/09/thinking-out-loud-there-will-be-chaos.html
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Positiveminds(m): 7:32am On Sep 27, 2014
Some people are either so academically dumb or are blatantly wicked. The President said that BH is largely funded from sources outside Nigeria. That means that the murderous group is also funded internally, although to a lesser degree.

Hatred will just kill you people!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 27, 2014
Iceking1:

see dem, see Angry people congress (Apc) , na so una life b

wen dem pose dis tread https://www.nairaland.com/1920645/borno-residents-commend-military-operation

i nor see one single Apc commenter 4 dere, na so all of dem run go hide... BOKO-HARAM

Ebola Tinubu - with he round head

Muha[u]mad[u]du Boko-Hari - silent killer, dis man will b silent for a whole 4 yrs no matter what is going on in the country he will still remain silent bt wen election don reach he go run cum out 4rm were he for dey hide cum contest

Hell Rufei - wen b like who go die today tomorrow, lin like outside broom

tiko Abubakar- with he radio head

thief ole carry dem go
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:36am On Sep 27, 2014
Ibnsultan: Jonathan is indeed clueless & dumb.
He told us the were part of his Govt
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by fkaz(m): 7:36am On Sep 27, 2014
tit: Some of you as so dumb!

Saying BH is funded from outside does not foreclose internal funding.
Nigeria can take care of the internal sponsors of BH
For the external sponsors, Nigeria needs the help of other countries and multi-national organizations.

Some of you need to revisit your logic text books.
10 months > 3 months!

You av a dumb**skull, let him take care of internal sponsors first, before asking for help outside
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by expert101(m): 7:42am On Sep 27, 2014
[size=18pt]GEJ is confused. Tell the northern leaders to call their youths to order.

Shettima & Sheriff are among the sponsors of Boko Haram.[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 27, 2014
fkaz:

You av a dumb**skull, let him take care of internal sponsors first, before asking for help outside
Jonathan is yet to name the internal sponsors of BH talkless of prosecuting and arresting them. What's stopping him from naming them?

The nitwit you quoted is dumber than I thought.
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by manck2: 7:44am On Sep 27, 2014
musiwa95: how can Boko haram been funded from outside of Nigeria.. It is Jonathan and his politician who are the cause of boko haram.
Jonathan says he is blind to the satellite picture and he will not accept the truth. This is the cause of boko haram.

Barrack Obama the president of the USA have seen the satellite pictures of nigeria. Ban kim moon the united nation secretary general has seen the satellite picture.. I can continue and continue with names of world leaders who have seen the satellite pictures of nigeria. But Jonathan goodluck and all nigeria politician are the only blind people in the world. Who say they are blind.

Can blind people rule a place. No..

We all have to know nigeria is more than one country. There is Independent country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria and Nigeria. And when there is crisis like this. there is a need to respect international law.

Jonathan have refuse to let go of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria. A separate country from Nigeria. This is the cause of Boko haram.. because millions of Nigerian, knows that Independent country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria is different from Nigeria. we are talking of millions of people.

First of all the world most know that occupation is illegal. Either you own a television station or newspaper or you are fuccking (pardon my word)an Igbo woman or hausa woman, you still have to respect international law. You see it will be impossible to jail those who bomb Thisday newspaper. because Thisday Newspaper had abuse international law. Thisday newspaper is been use as an agent of occupation, for talking about 6 zones.

If you take AIT, sunnewspapapers, champion for example. If anyone bomb them because they talk about 6 zones.. International law allows the army to bomb up AIT, sunnewspapapers, champion etc over 6 zones. because newspaper and television are disobeying international law.

So media houses who talk about 6 zones should not be shock if they get bomb, because the issue of occupation of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria by Nigeria have been taken beyond Nigeria to the global community.. And International law gives Independent country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria the power to fight back and media house who are opposite to Independent country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria are seen under international law as agent of occupation. And international law gives the army power to bomb them.. Even if a Church constitute himself to become an agent of occupation. International law allow that church or person to be bomb.

You most all know that international law has no respect for Nigeria law or nigeria constitution or even the united nation. You most know what you have in place is call occupation and its illegal.

As media houses who most talk about international law and not the useless thing illiterate things like asari dokubo talk about.. the media in nigeria have brought itself to the level of illiterate. This I will say. and it is so disappointing. that judges dont know the law in nigeria. Expo or Oregi too much for examination. Nigeria government too is made of illiterate..
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by san316(m): 7:46am On Sep 27, 2014
Ok. The opposition go outside Nigeria to finance them. Hope he met with Obama to iron out the Arms sales prevention accusation?
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Opiosko: 7:48am On Sep 27, 2014
berem: so where is most suitable to name them?
Do you think people that finance terrorism are our average guys that can leave their track uncovered? Even if the government knows them, it will be foolish for GEJ to reel out names without hard evidence which he may never be able to get. Do a little rearch on all the terrorist organisations u know and tell me how many individual or corporate sponsors names u picked up.... Just check it out from Irag, Yemen, Pakistain, Algeria, Libya, Somali to Syria etc.... If u can name verifiable entities i will tell u what i know...
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Mogidi: 7:52am On Sep 27, 2014
fkaz:

And then knobheads like you would go on killing spree as soon as the buko hari leader is arrested.
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 27, 2014
Opiosko: Do you think people that finance terrorism are our average guys that can leave their track uncovered? Even if the government knows them, it will be foolish for GEJ to reel out names without hard evidence which he may never be able to get. Do a little rearch on all the terrorist organisations u know and tell me how many individual or corporate sponsors names u picked up.... Just check it out from Irag, Yemen, Pakistain, Algeria, Libya, Somali to Syria etc.... If u can name verifiable entities i will tell u what i know...
from your explanations,are you now saying that APC leaders were wrongly accused of being boko haram sponsors? Because that's what I understood from the bold comment.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Mogidi: 7:59am On Sep 27, 2014
berem: Jonathan is yet to name the internal sponsors of BH talkless of prosecuting and arresting them. What's stopping him from naming them?

The nitwit you quoted is dumber than I thought.

If he names or arrest them you people will go berserk, if Buhari was named as the financier your ilk would spend the entire day here explaining how the names were cooked up. When sherif was in APC his boko haram credentials were kept secret, it only became apparent when he joined PDP.

Take it from a man you once trusted, boko haram is the armed wing of APC (FFK).
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 27, 2014
Mogidi:

If he names or arrest them you people will go berserk, if Buhari was named as the financier your ilk would spend the entire day here explaining how the names were cooked up. When sherif was in APC his boko haram credentials were kept secret, it only became apparent when he joined PDP.

Take it from a man you once trusted, boko haram is the armed wing of APC (FFK).
but the PDP and the Presidency has accused Buhari severally of sponsoring BH without any evidence. What the heck are you now sayng?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Tymax(m): 8:03am On Sep 27, 2014
GEJ is our number one conspiracy theorist. Oga Jona, name these sponsors once and for all. First you blamed povery and unemployment. Then it was the opposition. Now the funding comes from where? Out the country? No specifics.

No one plays the blame game more than this man. PDP is a festering sore.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by LajaLaba: 8:04am On Sep 27, 2014
Mogidi:

And then knobheads like you would go on killing spree as soon as the buko hari leader is arrested.
Both of u are just zombies though u write nicely but u lack dignity and u are not to be taking serious....Why can't u tell GEJ to start naming them and don't forget all fingers pointing to Alimodu Sheriff......Try to keep an open mind or u one of those sycophant?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Opiosko: 8:06am On Sep 27, 2014
berem: from your explanations,are you now saying that APC leaders were wrongly accused of being boko haram sponsors? Because that's what I understood from the bold comment.
Hmm! Must we always view everything in APC/PDP lens? What i mean is that even if the government knows abt the sponsors, it will be hard for them to get the kind of evidence to name them.
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 27, 2014
Opiosko: Hmm! Must we always view everything in APC/PDP lens? What i mean is that even if the government knows abt the sponsors, it will be hard for them to get the kind of evidence to name them.
don't dodge my question please! I ask again,does it mean APC leaders were wrongly accused of sponsoring BH?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Mogidi: 8:09am On Sep 27, 2014
berem: but the PDP and the Presidency has accused Buhari severally of sponsoring BH without any evidence. What the heck are you now sayng?

We know through his utterances and dealings that he has a hand in it, but circumstantial evidence means jack in courts with appropriate jurisdiction, a smooth operator like Buhari wouldn't sign checks to boko haram would he?
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by labistercollins(m): 8:10am On Sep 27, 2014
Jona!!!! Advocate for BH since 207/2008

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by millionaireman: 8:10am On Sep 27, 2014
tit: Some of you as so dumb!

Saying BH is funded from outside does not foreclose internal funding.
Nigeria can take care of the internal sponsors of BH.
For the external sponsors, Nigeria needs the help of other countries and multi-national organizations.

Some of you need to revisit your logic text books.
10 months > 3 months!
But Jonathan's statement that Boko Haram is funded from outside Nigeria is plain. In that statement he foreclosed internal funding for Boko Haram. But he had earlier said that Boko Haram exists even in his govt. Flip flop and flipant talks at the highest level of government also energise Boko Haram sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 27, 2014
Mogidi:

We know through his utterances and dealings that he has a hand in it, but circumstantial evidence means jack in courts with appropriate jurisdiction, a smooth operator like Buhari wasn't really going to sign checks to boko haram was he?
do have a proof of the utterances and the dealings and how it is related to the funding of BH?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by qleap2all(m): 8:12am On Sep 27, 2014
The truth of the matter:When #Australian__Negotiator SD Opens to expose the BH secret expecially on GEJ and #PDPnigeria leader Sherif Modu as well as Ihejerika then they knew the game is up!
That meeting at Chad is to negotiate and appease Modu,the result is what we witness today.
All along we were made to believe the 'Ungovernable talk'of GMB is behind the inferno,now we know better.
Nigerians are wise!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Mogidi: 8:13am On Sep 27, 2014
millionaireman: But Jonathan's statement that Boko Haram is funded from outside Nigeria is plain. In that statement he foreclosed internal funding for Boko Haram. But he had earlier said that Boko Haram exists even in his govt. Flip flop and flipant talks at the highest level of government also energise Boko Haram sponsors.

Having goats on a leash and twisting facts at every turn energises Boko Haram sponsors the more.
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Mogidi: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2014
[s]
qleap2all: The truth of the matter:When #Australian__Negotiator SD Opens to expose the BH secret expecially on GEJ and #PDPnigeria leader Sherif Modu as well as Ihejerika then they knew the game is up!
That meeting at Chad is to negotiate and appease Modu,the result is what we witness today.
All along we were made to believe the 'Ungovernable talk'of GMB is behind the inferno,now we know better.
Nigerians are wise!
[/s]

Other Nigerians may be wise, you need to work on your own wisdom my dear.
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by raziboi(m): 8:17am On Sep 27, 2014
Ibnsultan: Haba. Come on
Have we dealt yet with any Internal sponsor No
Is there any major convictionNo
Is Gej ready to end Bh No
Is Jonathan a failure YES

is Jonathan going to win 2015 election
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Mogidi: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2014
berem: do have a proof of the utterances and the dealings and how it is related to the funding of BH?

Yes madam I do, am sure as an ardent follower of the man you've seen and read his body language too. Google his reaction any time the feds go hard on boko haram.
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by millionaireman: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2014
TeamSimple: Have never been fast about judging my dear president Goodluck,bt I must agree with many that this man is clueless this time. When his within Nigeria he admits bH is within is cabinet and now that some of his allies has been pointed has sponsorers he wants the world to know its coming from other nations..Oga Jona why not employ a better speech writer for your government and stop the confusion.
Sometimes, it appears that GEJ's speeches are prepared by a mole speechwriter highly sympathetic to the main opposition party.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Opiosko: 8:18am On Sep 27, 2014
berem: don't dodge my question please! I ask again,does it mean APC leaders were wrongly accused of sponsoring BH?
Maybe maybe not. Btw, did GEJ really officially name APC leaders as Boko haram sponsors? What was his exact words? Berem it's ur turn to answer my question. I really want to know.
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Bigcake: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2014
Ibnsultan: Jonathan is indeed clueless & dumb.
He told us the were part of his Govt
I rather think your dead father and mother are dumb and clueless. Imagine the insult on the President?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC NEC Concluded As Osinbajo Leads Birthday Song For Gbajabiamila & Sanwo-Olu / Ephraim Nwuzi Defects To APC In Rivers (Photos) / Bashir Ahmad Denies Using Presidential Jet For His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.