Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN (27027 Views)

Nigeria Economy Will Be Saved When Ajaokuta Steel Company Is Funded. Government / Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria, Jonathan Tells UN / “boko Haram Is Funded Through CBN” – Australian Hostage Negotiator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by hollandis(f): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2014
Jolantern is a foool
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by hollandis(f): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2014
freeboy604:

Stop this your insult, I'm not sure you can even run a family just for one day, considering your response to this thread it shows that he is far better than you in all ramifications.

The strategy that has been applied that led to the resent success did you think its one persons idea? What have you contributed as a Nigerian.

Dumbass is running a family tantamount to running a country?
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by texazzpete(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2014
Mogidi:

Bros stop pouring your frustration on me, I know man must wack but do it with swag. You make it too obvious you're riled by a statement not directed at you, but then again indirectly directed at you, since you rely on that m.o.r.o.n for crust.

BwAHahahahaha!! This must be the biggest Freudian slip ever. Just because you're a lapdog, being paid to post you think everyone else is like you?

I'm aware you are paid something in the region of N300 per post. Well, congrats! This our exchange has probably earned you enough money to add ponmo to your fufu meal this evening cheesy

Kai, I can't wait for 2015 to roll past so some of you paid lapdogs can start earning an honest living grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Willybos(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2014
Plz, GEJ should band d international movement between Nigeria, Iran, Sudan, Afghanistan and all order Islamic countries because i fink the are d worse problem ov our country.
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by mbulela: 10:05am On Sep 27, 2014
so Sanusi, El-Rufai, Tinubu and Nyako are now foreigners?
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by MisterLongman(m): 10:06am On Sep 27, 2014
true45: I only have a few thing to say all the comments before me.
1. it is either you guys a so blinded by hatred for no reason for good luck that you never care to actually reason like the sane men you claim to be. you no longer respect for that seat because the man you hate all are paid to hate is on eat.

2. i know 80% of you didn't read the article,you just saw the heading and that was all you need.

3.@op and mod keep writing and promoting topic heading that has entirely different meaning to what the actual article is about. God is watching you.

4.PDP And APC supporters/paid supporters continue to paint every little thing black your time is coming.

5.@op an or other ops that change topic heading to suit their mayhem. we the normal citizens are always here to bring your silly head s to other because we are the only one that actually see beyond statement to actually know what it means.

6. if that statement is actually what you could hold on to from his speech then his clueless word is actually greater than your wisdom.

7. To real citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria pls ignore these paid cowards they can't don't know what there are saying.

8. i keep telling you to stop insulting the c-c of my country he is not your mate regardless of who he is, his party or where he come from.

Stop jumping into hasty conclusion...... You can click the link and check the topic heading vanguard used...... Its not the Op nor the mods fault that some peeps did not read the article before commenting...
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2014
freeboy604:

Stop this your insult, I'm not sure you can even run a family just for one day, considering your response to this thread it shows that he is far better than you in all ramifications.

The strategy that has been applied that led to the resent success did you think its one persons idea? What have you contributed as a Nigerian.
young man You would survive tru my own contribution to my Nation
Sacrifice love ones have made in fighting BH is enormous so just keep quit

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2014
raziboi:

is Jonathan going to win 2015 election
No.
That's our prayers
Troops are paying 4 the failure of politicians

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 27, 2014
israel7732:

you are logically poor. better stick to what you're good at. let logic masters teach you.
No No No No..... premises will give a No conclusion.

if you want to use logic to prove anything, use a valid argument.

P1: bachelors are unmarried men -> True.
P2: Frank is a man -> True.
P3: Frank is not married -> True.

C: Frank is a bachelor -> True.

simple as that.
wawa. Don't qoute or else I use these on u

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 27, 2014
Iceking1:

see dem, see Angry people congress (Apc) , na so una life b

wen dem pose dis tread https://www.nairaland.com/1920645/borno-residents-commend-military-operation

i nor see one single Apc commenter 4 dere, na so all of dem run go hide... BOKO-HARAM

Ebola Tinubu - with he round head

Muha[u]mad[u]du Boko-Hari - silent killer, dis man will b silent for a whole 4 yrs no matter what is going on in the country he will still remain silent bt wen election don reach he go run cum out 4rm were he for dey hide cum contest

Hell Rufei - wen b like who go die today tomorrow, lin like outside broom

tiko Abubakar- with he radio head

thief ole carry dem go
apcphobia will be ur down fall
Arise O compatriots & chase out the lOOters
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Ogbon400: 10:22am On Sep 27, 2014
It seems that President Goodluck Jonathan has finally opened his eyes. That’s why the US is blocking Nigeria’s attempt to purchase sophisticated weapons in western countries.

It is crystal clear that the Boko-Haram death squads are fully sponsored by Western intelligence services in the same as the Libyan islamist terrorists who overthrew Gaddafi. The National Intelligence Council of the United States Government has estimated that Nigeria will disintegrate in 4 entities by the year 2015. It is therefore neither a coincidence they are currently speeding up their destabilization efforts with the complicity of the many ignorant, self-hating ,American wannabes that can easily find in Nigeria.

The first measure that the military must take is to ban all US military aircrafts overflying our airspace, as these assets actually gather intelligence on the positions of our soldiers and pass them to their death squads on the ground.
These US military aircrafts who were granted permission to overfly our airspace are also involved in “mass scale terrorism” as it seems that the unidentified aircraft which flew multiple times around the Synagogue Church of All Nations is a US Navy Lockheed C-130 Hercules aircraft.

According to Russian Intelligence Services, the Synagogue Church building was actually destroyed by a “directed energy weapon” launched from the "unidentified" aircraft. A directed-energy weapon (DEW) emits highly focused energy, transferring that energy to a target to damage it. The energy can come in various forms: Electromagnetic radiation, including radio frequency, microwave, lasers and masers

President Goodluck, please be extremely careful as your “American friends” don’t necessarily mean “well” for you.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by ascaris(m): 10:26am On Sep 27, 2014
Why are some people here so myopic and naive? The president is reported as saying these BOKO boys are "LARGELY" sponsored from outside. He did not foreclose any belief or suspicion of internal sponsorship!
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by oluamid(m): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2014
musiwa95: how can Boko haram been funded from outside of Nigeria.. It is Jonathan and his politician who are the cause of boko haram.
Jonathan says he is blind to the satellite picture and he will not accept the truth. This is the cause of boko haram.

Barrack Obama the president of the USA have seen the satellite pictures of nigeria. Ban kim moon the united nation secretary general has seen the satellite picture.. I can continue and continue with names of world leaders who have seen the satellite pictures of nigeria. But Jonathan goodluck and all nigeria politician are the only blind people in the world. Who say they are blind.

Can blind people rule a place. No..

We all have to know nigeria is more than one country. There is Independent country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria and Nigeria. And when there is crisis like this. there is a need to respect international law.

Jonathan have refuse to let go of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria. A separate country from Nigeria. This is the cause of Boko haram.. because millions of Nigerian, knows that Independent country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria is different from Nigeria. we are talking of millions of people.

First of all the world most know that occupation is illegal. Either you own a television station or newspaper or you are fuccking (pardon my word)an Igbo woman or hausa woman, you still have to respect international law. You see it will be impossible to jail those who bomb Thisday newspaper. because Thisday Newspaper had abuse international law. Thisday newspaper is been use as an agent of occupation, for talking about 6 zones.

If you take AIT, sunnewspapapers, champion for example. If anyone bomb them because they talk about 6 zones.. International law allows the army to bomb up AIT, sunnewspapapers, champion etc over 6 zones. because newspaper and television are disobeying international law.

So media houses who talk about 6 zones should not be shock if they get bomb, because the issue of occupation of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria by Nigeria have been taken beyond Nigeria to the global community.. And International law gives Independent country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria the power to fight back and media house who are opposite to Independent country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria are seen under international law as agent of occupation. And international law gives the army power to bomb them.. Even if a Church constitute himself to become an agent of occupation. International law allow that church or person to be bomb.

You most all know that international law has no respect for Nigeria law or nigeria constitution or even the united nation. You most know what you have in place is call occupation and its illegal.

As media houses who most talk about international law and not the useless thing illiterate things like asari dokubo talk about.. the media in nigeria have brought itself to the level of illiterate. This I will say. and it is so disappointing. that judges dont know the law in nigeria. Expo or Oregi too much for examination. Nigeria government too is made of illiterate..

What in the name of fucck are you saying?
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Orinameh2(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2014
Lets jxt say d truth, bh is sponsored within nd outside nigeria. U no fit tell me say some of those governors no get hand put
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by OLADD: 10:32am On Sep 27, 2014
Ibnsultan: Jonathan is indeed clueless & dumb.
He told us the were part of his Govt
[color=#006600][/color]

It's your father and mother who are clueless, dumb and senile. What is the relationship between Boko haram been deemed to be in Jonathan's govt and the president saying they are largely funded from outside Nigeria? Whatever they spent on your education and upbringing is a waste.
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:35am On Sep 27, 2014
Bastard! so why were you lying by saying it was APC. Thunder fire you!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by OLADD: 10:38am On Sep 27, 2014
berem: So Tinubu, Buhari, El-Rufai and APC are not funding Boko Haram? undecided

Issokay!
[color=#006600][/color]

You must indeed be a dullard. Did you bother to read the President's statement at all? He said Boko haram is largely funded outside Nigeria, does that rule out part internal financing? This is how you fail in common English comprehension exams. Talking for the sake of talking!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 27, 2014
during IBB, u hear of words like
OBT
plane crash /air disaster.

Abacha regime. ,

tyrant,
cue de 'ta
kirikiri
death sentence etc

Abdulsalami regime

hand over
reconciliation committee

OBJ tenure

EFCC
tenure elongation
fuel scarcity
setting up c'tte

Ya'radua

rule of law
unity government
7points agenda
emergency in power sector

then
GEJ comes

clueless
confusion
failure
Corruption
PEJ
ogogoro...

my questions are which do we prefer?
are we marking time or moving backwards?
pls use ur voters card wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by OLADD: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2014
Pataki: This dunce of a President spews his foolishness again. So it is no longer that Boko Haram sponsors are in his government using Pastor Ayotallah OLEJAFOR's private jet to be buying weapons for Boko Haram?

He would return to Nigeria and begins to say another thing to gullible and imb-ecilic Nigerians about the sponsors of Boko Haram.

Only foools take the words of this ogogoro stinking dunce serious.

[color=#006600][/color]

Can you see your life? Sometimes it's unnecessary to join issues with retarded brains like you on nairaland but for posterity sake, it's important to bring you to where you truly belong. The president in his briefing said Boko haram is LARGELY funded from abroad. The underlining word is largely. Does largely mean wholly or entirely in English? It's is evident that many of you that call the president unprintable names are either educated but illiterate, or perhaps your defective upbringing and parental failures had contributed to why you have become a waste to your generation and the nation as a whole. In a nutshell, most of you are the real clueless, dumb and intellectually deformed for been unable to dissect a common statement issued in the simplest English.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by mustymatic(m): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2014
Mogidi:

As long as you Hausas refuse to confront the bogey man you created, theres very little others can do to help you.

Stop living in denial.
Of all the scandals about your so called pastors n the israelis...you still think the Hausas are boko haram...face it, u r in denial...and dumb
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by OLADD: 11:12am On Sep 27, 2014
HugeCock: First he says he knows who d sponsors are, later he says the sponsors are in his government. Now he's sayin boko haram is funded outside nigeria? Da f**k is wrong with this guy?
[color=#006600][/color]

You are just like Lai Mohammed, your mentor. At no time did the president say he knows who the sponsors are. He has always promised to unearth the sponsors wherever they are. Stop telling lies on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by OLADD: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2014
patrickmuf: I hate when I hear the President talking like a road side mechanic, at least he should be factual for once and stop displaying his incompetence whenever and wherever an opportunity presents itself...
Has any trace of external support been established by our security agencies?
Has any boko haram member in custody confessed to receiving support of any form from any external entity?
It's sickening watching this show of shame...
[color=#006600][/color]

So you think the president was speaking without been briefed by relevant agencies involved? You are half brain dead.
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by OLADD: 11:18am On Sep 27, 2014
1. it is either you guys a so blinded by hatred for no reason for good luck that you never care to actually reason like the sane men you claim to be. you no longer respect for that seat because the man you hate all are paid to hate is on eat.

2. i know 80% of you didn't read the article,you just saw the heading and that was all you need.

3.@op and mod keep writing and promoting topic heading that has entirely different meaning to what the actual article is about. God is watching you.

4.PDP And APC supporters/paid supporters continue to paint every little thing black your time is coming.

5.@op an or other ops that change topic heading to suit their mayhem. we the normal citizens are always here to bring your silly head s to other because we are the only one that actually see beyond statement to actually know what it means.

6. if that statement is actually what you could hold on to from his speech then his clueless word is actually greater than your wisdom.

7. To real citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria pls ignore these paid cowards they can't don't know what there are saying.

8. i keep telling you to stop insulting the c-c of my country he is not your mate regardless of who he is, his party or where he come from.

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Awwal1st(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2014
If not Jonathan then who? imagine captured Boko Harams, The FG said they should be rehabilitate. .. WTF are you saying that GEJ didn't about this? .
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by OLADD: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2014

[color=#006600][/color]

God bless you. Many thanks for been a patriotic and reasonable Nigerian. As for the unrepentant GEJ abusers, may God Almighty reward them in multiple folds now and in their future.
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Amya(f): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2014
My personal belief still remains that the Boko haram sponsors are not
Nigerians. This accusations and counter accusations from the two parties
have been orchestrated by the same sponsors to put Nigeria in constant
katakata so it gets to a point where the country breaks into bits and pieces.
America is the sponsor.
Terrorism is not cheap. Those fanciful ammunitions is not cheap. Even with
scores of them killed, they still seem yo multiply even though no one can
pinpoint what they are actually fighting for. The money involved to lure recruits
and give them impressive ammunitions is' not chicken change. we're talking
100s of millions of dollars here. Nigerians are naturally hoarders. even if they
loot that kind of money they will never spend it in meaningless war. even the
northerners. The northerners can only incite terrorism through words.
All these things is actually just meant to distract us from the truth that
America is behind this.

A post I made weeks before. We sometimes let ourselves be blinded by hate, even when the truth is staring us right in the face.
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by stexsy(m): 11:46am On Sep 27, 2014
berem: I think I will stick to Mr President's speech about the sponsors of BH. He knows better
cos u dont think wide, possibly out of d box...
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by abdulabbakar(m): 11:56am On Sep 27, 2014
Jonah!.....A drunkard for a president!!!!
Why then d stoppage of the bling bling man's jet probe...GEJ + CAN equals BH
As simple as that! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by abdulabbakar(m): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
OLADD: [color=#006600][/color]

So you think the president was speaking without been briefed by relevant agencies involved? You are half brain dead.

When isn't he hallucinting?
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by edrys(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ibnsultan: Haba. Come on
Have we dealt yet with any Internal sponsor No
Is there any major convictionNo
Is Gej ready to end Bh No
Is Jonathan a failure YES

Last Bullet
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Pataki: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
OLADD: [color=#006600][/color]

Can you see your life? Sometimes it's unnecessary to join issues with retarded brains like you on nairaland but for posterity sake, it's important to bring you to where you truly belong. The president in his briefing said Boko haram is LARGELY funded from abroad. The underlining word is largely. Does largely mean wholly or entirely in English? It's is evident that many of you that call the president unprintable names are either educated but illiterate, or perhaps your defective upbringing and parental failures had contributed to why you have become a waste to your generation and the nation as a whole. In a nutshell, most of you are the real clueless, dumb and intellectually deformed for been unable to dissect a common statement issued in the simplest English.

Another accursed ediot who thinks he knows better on how to defend the dunce he calls his president.

Your hopeless parents should be ashamed that they raised a village urchin like you. Raised to be a nuisance and a low life who cannot reason intellectually. Burden of shame and disgrace to his community.

Look around you and see how intelligent global leaders reason. Does the Otuoke dunce measure up as one? How is a local terror group getting its fund internationally? Yet when their so-called sponsors are mentioned, the ogogoro dunce immediately goes into his quiet siddon look mode while giving these same sponsors hundreds of soldiers as protection.

You are definitely the kid with the sharpest stewpeedity from the hopeless village your hopeless parents came out from.

Ndi ara.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) / Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate / Issues In APC; There Should Be Primaries - Segun Ayobolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.