Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN (27026 Views)

Nigeria Economy Will Be Saved When Ajaokuta Steel Company Is Funded. Government / Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria, Jonathan Tells UN / “boko Haram Is Funded Through CBN” – Australian Hostage Negotiator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 27, 2014
Mogidi:

Yes madam I do, am sure as an ardent follower of the man you've seen and read his body language too. Google his reaction any time the feds go hard on boko haram.
you're not making sense!

Excuse me please!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Jambsupport(f): 8:25am On Sep 27, 2014
Mrkuvuki: If you like insult gej from today reach tomorrow...he remains the best nigeria has had....
God bless nigeria!
4ya village ba?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2014
Ibnsultan: Jonathan is indeed clueless & dumb.
He told us the were part of his Govt

Stop this your insult, I'm not sure you can even run a family just for one day, considering your response to this thread it shows that he is far better than you in all ramifications.

The strategy that has been applied that led to the resent success did you think its one persons idea? What have you contributed as a Nigerian.
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Mogidi: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2014
berem: you're not making sense!

Excuse me please!

I was sure you could google it yourself, but anyhow:

Former Head of Military Ruler and Chieftain of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, Major General [size=15pt]Muhammadu Buhari has asked the Federal Government to stop the clampdown of Boko Haram insurgents[/size], saying Niger Delta Militants were never killed or properties belonging to them destroyed.

Buhari who spoke on Sunday on a Liberty Radio programme, Guest of the Week monitored said accused the government of killing and destroying houses belonging to Boko Haram members while the Niger Delta militants get special treatment.

contd reading here:http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2014
Mogidi:

I was sure you could google it yourself, but anyhow:

contd reading here:http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

pointblanknews? Please give me a better source.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Mogidi: 8:29am On Sep 27, 2014
BUHARI'S TAKE ON ON SOE
Presidential candidate for the Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 Presidential election, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has frowned on the emergency rule in parts of the North. He alleged that innocent civilians were being killed in the states.

http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Jambsupport(f): 8:30am On Sep 27, 2014
Gej just dey misyarn everywhere. now boko sponsors na frm outside? b4 na PDP dem dey, later dem accuse ACN, now no be PDP or ACN na outside 9ja. so fukcing clueless man.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2014
berem: I think I will stick to Mr President's speech about the sponsors of BH. He knows better

Why do you blindly defend people as though you have been with them all their lives?

You disagree with GEJ on almost everything but on this one, you agreed.

E-warrior, fight on.

Shebi na "man must chop" dey worry you?

keep on sister, go ahead.

#NdiAra
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Mogidi: 8:33am On Sep 27, 2014
Here's Buhari blaming boko haram on Niger Delta militants.

“What is responsible for the security situation in the country is caused by the activities of Niger Delta militants.
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by fkaz(m): 8:36am On Sep 27, 2014
Mogidi:

And then knobheads like you would go on killing spree as soon as the buko hari leader is arrested.

And brainless people like you will be my victim

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Rayscell: 8:37am On Sep 27, 2014
From my own perspective God will answer the northern Nigeria and more of GEJ plan will be ruined. Mr President lies may travel for many years but the truth will always rays through lies and shine. The lives of over 13000 northern Nigerians Lost to BH will never leave you head. You and ur friends may loot the whole country from the insurgency but your wealth cannot free you all from psychological result of your action. The early the better for you. Remember God is not in support of killing of anybody weather Muslim, Christian or traditional worshiper or Tribes.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 27, 2014
berem: So Tinubu, Buhari, El-Rufai and APC are not funding Boko Haram? undecided

Issokay!
ofcourse not. hes only tryin to cover d likes of sherif, ihejirika,oritsejafor,pdp and aso-rock

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 27, 2014
tit: Some of you as so dumb!

Saying BH is funded from outside does not foreclose internal funding.
Nigeria can take care of the internal sponsors of BH.
For the external sponsors, Nigeria needs the help of other countries and multi-national organizations.

Some of you need to revisit your logic text books.
10 months > 3 months!
he should hav also told them dat som of d sponsors ar in his govt.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 27, 2014
Mogidi:

The founding fathers of boko haram knew it would be easier to channel their finance through intricate international money laundry schemes with other terrorist organisations.

At the head of that scheme is boko haram emir Sanusi, a man reputed to be one of the sponsors of the deadly Al-shabab terrorist movement, incidentally, Sanusi studied in Sudan and has never denied having links with Al-shabab or boko haram.
then why is jonah not doin anytin?shows us ur source

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by qleap2all(m): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2014
Mogidi: [s][/s]

Other Nigerians may be wise, you need to work on your own wisdom my dear.

Checking ur profile,you are just nuts about continuation of rule of #impunity and corruption!
Hey why did you detest Asiwaju Tinubu too much.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by marcjoe(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2014
Nawa ooh.. ...asiri tin tu

Predict correctly the match between
ARSENAL VS TOTTENHAM
and win free 500mb mtn dataplan.
Remember, you don’t have anything to lose at all but something to lose by simply not doing anything.
Visit HERE to predict
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2014
Mogidi:

As long as you Hausas refuse to confront the bogey man you created, theres very little others can do to help you.

Stop living in denial.
gulible

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by patrickmuf(m): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2014
I hate when I hear the President talking like a road side mechanic, at least he should be factual for once and stop displaying his incompetence whenever and wherever an opportunity presents itself...
Has any trace of external support been established by our security agencies?
Has any boko haram member in custody confessed to receiving support of any form from any external entity?
It's sickening watching this show of shame...

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2014
I only have a few thing to say all the comments before me.
1. it is either you guys a so blinded by hatred for no reason for good luck that you never care to actually reason like the sane men you claim to be. you no longer respect for that seat because the man you hate all are paid to hate is on eat.

2. i know 80% of you didn't read the article,you just saw the heading and that was all you need.

3.@op and mod keep writing and promoting topic heading that has entirely different meaning to what the actual article is about. God is watching you.

4.PDP And APC supporters/paid supporters continue to paint every little thing black your time is coming.

5.@op an or other ops that change topic heading to suit their mayhem. we the normal citizens are always here to bring your silly head s to other because we are the only one that actually see beyond statement to actually know what it means.

6. if that statement is actually what you could hold on to from his speech then his clueless word is actually greater than your wisdom.

7. To real citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria pls ignore these paid cowards they can't don't know what there are saying.

8. i keep telling you to stop insulting the c-c of my country he is not your mate regardless of who he is, his party or where he come from.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by RagaMufeen(m): 9:07am On Sep 27, 2014
Punkinmusty: ofcourse not. hes only tryin to cover d likes of sherif, ihejirika,oritsejafor,pdp and aso-rock

So christias are the one killing you people? you people are madder than mad to believe that nonsense.
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by RagaMufeen(m): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2014
patrickmuf: I hate when I hear the President talking like a road side mechanic, at least he should be factual for once and stop displaying his incompetence whenever and wherever an opportunity presents itself...
Has any trace of external support been established by our security agencies?
Has any boko haram member in custody confessed to receiving support of any form from any external entity?
It's sickening watching this show of shame...

So if gej has it he will show you abi? why una can't think?
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 27, 2014
Mogidi:
To be honest its futile naming them, the political consequences would be dire.
People like you won't believe it anyway so why bother?
Can't see the peasants in the north believing their messiah Buhari has a hand in destroying their own destiny.
fool. if what u r sayin is true jonah would hav mentioned his name knwin dat buhari may likely threaten his presidential ambition

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by patrickmuf(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2014
RagaMufeen:

So if gej has it he will show you abi? why una can't think?
If you must quote me, be civil...Did he show the international community?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by godsI(m): 9:18am On Sep 27, 2014
berem: then you're implying he's a coward for not naming them.
No is not implying that, but i'm infering that you are a demoo for expecting him to expose that to foreigners most especially US and EU who are known terrorists sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by RagaMufeen(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2014
patrickmuf: If you must quote me, be civil...Did he show the international community?

Did they ask him to show it
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Ayatullah(m): 9:22am On Sep 27, 2014
UNA DON HEAR?

@Buhari haters....... Now that you have been told that 'Outsiders Sponsor 'Boko Haram'..........let it enter your coconut head.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by steeve123(m): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2014
Guys let be honest the president is correct by saying that BH is been funded from outside the country... technically the president is correct because the sponsors in his Cabinet still has to buy this ammunition from outside the country.... the sponsors (Ebele cabinet member) + Ammunition (From Outside countires) = Collabo for Boko Haram. I watch a 5mins video of BH parading thier ammunition i think we need to pray more for this nation. I have faith cos i see this little light of victory at the end of the tunnel. Thanks Mr. president and our gallant soldiers.
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Gente(m): 9:29am On Sep 27, 2014
I really understand what their plans are, all in the name of 2015.BH will calm for now but when the ELECTION Approch that is when Govt BH and ND MILITANT will start another BLOODSHED.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by patrickmuf(m): 9:33am On Sep 27, 2014
RagaMufeen:

Did they ask him to show it
So you don't know that when you talk in public you should always quote or refer people to citable examples/instances...
Let me do brief illustration for you to know what to expect from your President next time...
In an under cover operation carried out by the sss, it was established that ************ country/organization provided ************** to book haram on ********** date...Now this is more like a man that knows his stuff.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Kelly32: 9:37am On Sep 27, 2014
omenka: Lair!! They are funded by men in Jonathan's innermost circle!! #Fact.

Please can you back up your accusation with well built up facts and evidences, instead of very loose and ambiguous statements?
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by joelenesleek(f): 9:41am On Sep 27, 2014
Hmmmm.

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 27, 2014
Seems jonathan is just waking up from his slumber. BH is a CIA covert op funded by CIA and facilitated by nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode / ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.