Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN (27025 Views)

Nigeria Economy Will Be Saved When Ajaokuta Steel Company Is Funded. Government / Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria, Jonathan Tells UN / “boko Haram Is Funded Through CBN” – Australian Hostage Negotiator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by OLADD: 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pataki:

Another accursed ediot who thinks he knows better on how to defend the dunce he calls his president.

Your hopeless parents should be ashamed that they raised a village urchin like you. Raised to be a nuisance and a low life who cannot reason intellectually. Burden of shame and disgrace to his community.

Look around you and see how intelligent global leaders reason. Does the Otuoke dunce measure up as one? How is a local terror group getting its fund internationally? Yet when their so-called sponsors are mentioned, the ogogoro dunce immediately goes into his quiet siddon look mode while giving these same sponsors hundreds of soldiers as protection.

You are definitely the kid with the sharpest stewpeedity from the hopeless village your hopeless parents came out from.

Ndi ara.
[color=#006600][/color]

I did not intend to tame a wild and lost animal like you in my post. But let it sink into your deluded brain that the president, even in his clueless state is better than your parents and your entire generations. Fasten your seatbelt for a long journey all the way to 2019 after which you can jump into the nearest lagoon.
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by OLADD: 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
patrickmuf: you are a fool
[color=#006600][/color]

That goes back to the people that wasted their resources in bringing up a nobrainer which you are.
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by patrickmuf(m): 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
OLADD: [color=#006600][/color]

That goes back to the people that wasted their resources in bringing up a nobrainer which you are.
Go get a life
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by abdulabbakar(m): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
Muhammd Yusuf's elimination,
Azazi's planned death,
Modu sheriff's migration,
Ihejirika's cover up,
The jet, oritsejaf**ck, the two anonymous passengers plus the mysterious Israelite coupled with the $9.3...all pointed directly towards one direction...
Remember, God never sleeps!
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Ladycloud(f): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
story for d godz!....every human being in dat aso rock is funding boko haram! who r they even decieving
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by millionaireman: 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2014

I did not intend to tame a wild and lost animal like you in my post. But let it sink into your deluded brain that the president, even in his clueless state is better than your parents and your entire generations. Fasten your seatbelt for a long journey all the way to 2019 after which you can jump into the nearest lagoon.
So it is a must that GEJ must rule till 2019? I have been his supporter like you, but today he surprised me with his statement about foreign sponsorship of BH. Does GEJ live in Nigeria or on the moon?
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by GEJOfficial: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
For one time out of too many, I have seen the right news on Nairaland.

To the post, we are trying our best to end terrorism as fast as we can.

#GEJIsWorking
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Aura2(f): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
Always begging for assistance so they will have more to loot.
one of the reasons the chibok girls were not found was that the government was expecting cash support from international organisations as assistance, disappointed when they were given intelligence support
Did the president even think of thanking the efforts of WHO in stamping out Ebola in Nigeria?
beggers who cannot show a simple appreciation.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by millionaireman: 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
deScifa:

What is the correlation between Sharia Code and Boko Haram.....if the Shara or what ever law suit them and their region....why then are they fighting? We run a Federal System of Government any region should be free to practice what ever law suit em.........Sharia did not give birth to Boko Haram....if Boko Haram is fighting for an islamic state why are they killing their muslim brethren too?
If north of Nigeria had agreed for True federal system of government in Nigeria, there woild not have been Boko Haram. True federal system does not entail getting money from any region of Nigeria and bringing the money to Abuja centre to be shared by the states. Boko started to fight for a sharia country after some 12 states in north adopted sharia criminal codes. Boko is also fighting to sack Jonathan so that Boko sympathisers shall take over Aso Rock to control sharing of oil and VAT money in Nigeria. Do you now see the relations between Boko and religion and politics? South of Nigeria has been praying for true federalism, north refuses,and sticks to the present unitary system with excess powers in Abuja. Methinks, part of the resons why people call GEJ clueless is that he beleives he does not have the capability to steer Nigeria to adopt True Federalism which could go a long way to end most of Nigeria's political conflicts. Military leaders only used present unitary system which suited the exigencies of their times. Today is different, unitary gvernment system is unsuitable for Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by jpphilips(m): 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
millionaireman: So it is a must that GEJ must rule till 2019? I have been his supporter like you, but today he surprised me with his statement about foreign sponsorship of BH. Does GEJ live in Nigeria or on the moon?

you were the fool when you believed that APC was behind boko Haram, you were unable to string the facts together while believing a govt determined to be lying to its people.
In Nigeria the home of fvcktards, Boko Haram is APC, in new York where he begs for assistance, boko Haram is funded externally.
I could still rem when the US claimed emphatically on the external sponsorship of BH, I don't expect dullards to know when their Govt is fooling around.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by deScifa(m): 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
millionaireman: If north of Nigeria had agreed for True federal system of government in Nigeria, there woild not have been Boko Haram. True federal system does not entail getting money from any region of Nigeria and bringing the money to Abuja centre to be shared by the states. Boko started to fight for a sharia country after some 12 states in north adopted sharia criminal codes. Boko is also fighting to sack Jonathan so that Boko sympathisers shall take over Aso Rock to control sharing of oil and VAT money in Nigeria. Do you now see the relations between Boko and religion and politics? South of Nigeria has been praying for true federalism, north refuses,and sticks to the present unitary system with excess powers in Abuja. Methinks, part of the resons why people call GEJ clueless is that he beleives he does not have the capability to steer Nigeria to adopt True Federalism which could go a long way to end most of Nigeria's political conflicts. Military leaders only used present unitary system which suited the exigencies of their times. Today is different, unitary gvernment system is unsuitable for Nigeria.

Read what you wrote and ask your self if it makes sense.....so they are self destructing them selves for Jonathans hatred yet they want sharia for the whole country? And the anarchy are been perpetuated in an already Muslim populated region, if they want to 'Islamize' everyone why are they still confined within the north.
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by millionaireman: 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
jpphilips:

you were the fool when you believed that APC was behind boko Haram, you were unable to string the facts together while believing a govt determined to be lying to its people.
In Nigeria the home of fvcktards, Boko Haram is APC, in new York where he begs for assistance, boko Haram is funded externally.
I could still rem when the US claimed emphatically on the external sponsorship of BH, I don't expect dullards to know when their Govt is fooling around.
I have never held the belief that APC sponsors Boko Haram, but sure, APC PROFITS FROM Boko Haram violence; furthermore, people whose public statements and actions are in sympathy with the cause of Boko Haram - sharia-governed Nigeria - are in top level mostly in APC. I shall not insult you back because I am not of the garbage class.
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by millionaireman: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
deScifa:

Read what you wrote and ask your self if it makes sense.....so they are self destructing them selves for Jonathans hatred yet they want sharia for the whole country? And the anarchy are been perpetuated in an already Muslim populated region, if they want to 'Islamize' everyone why are they still confined within the north.
Friend, the march to Islamize Nigeria is what Boko is all about, and the march started from northeast. Resistance from forces against the march is why the war has concentrated in northeast. Henceforth I stop replying yu cos you do not seem to understand what is behind the conflageration in northeast of Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by millionaireman: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
deScifa:

Friend, the march to Islamize Nigeria is what Boko is all about, and the march started from northeast. Resistance from forces against the march is why the war has concentrated in northeast.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by deScifa(m): 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
millionaireman: Friend, the march to Islamize Nigeria is what Boko is all about, and the march started from northeast. Resistance from forces against the march is why the war has concentrated in northeast.

So they started by Islamizing an already islamized region.........and they have mostly kill their own very muslim brethren.. grin
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by OLADD: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
millionaireman: I have never held the belief that APC sponsors Boko Haram, but sure, APC PROFITS FROM Boko Haram violence; furthermore, people whose public statements and actions are in sympathy with the cause of Boko Haram - sharia-governed Nigeria - are in top level mostly in APC. I shall not insult you back because I am not of the garbage class.
[color=#006600][/color]

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by jpphilips(m): 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
millionaireman: I have never held the belief that APC sponsors Boko Haram, but sure, APC PROFITS FROM Boko Haram violence; furthermore, people whose public statements and actions are in sympathy with the cause of Boko Haram - sharia-governed Nigeria - are in top level mostly in APC. I shall not insult you back because I am not of the garbage class.

calling you a fool in that context is not an insult, if you admit that your govt played you for a fool, what does that make you?
The US reported that the best shettima did with BH was paying for his security and when he stopped paying, perhaps because of the presence of federal troops he made BH hit list,
I still remember vividly a burial shettima attended in his own state with over 150 troops,
but Nigerians like you despise facts, they love anecdotes what does that make you? a fool of course.
Do you have any idea what happens to sponsors of terror around the globe? do you think that extraordinary rendition and Cuba prison is all for show?
Do you think that America will come to Nigeria, find Apc members culpable of terrorism sponsorship and walk away just like that?
you are a fool not as an insult but your line of reasoning is foolish till you redeem yourself.
Jonathan has told you the truth before the world it is upto you to unlearn to relearn, however, it is still your right to hold tenaciously to misinformation and pretend not to be foolish.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by OLADD: 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
millionaireman: Friend, the march to Islamize Nigeria is what Boko is all about, and the march started from northeast. Resistance from forces against the march is why the war has concentrated in northeast. Henceforth I stop replying yu cos you do not seem to understand what is behind the conflageration in northeast of Nigeria.
[color=#006600][/color]

Thank you. It's amusing there are still people who believe northerners are killing themselves! What Boko haram is doing is systematic religious cleansing. Most of the areas been attacked are predominantly christian dominated and that's what they set out to achieve. Their mission is two-facet; to Islamise Nigeria using the northeast as a starting point and in the process, make the entire country ungovernable for the sitting president. The few Muslims who were caught in the onslaughts were the ones seen as obstacles to the realisation of their objectives and that explain why majority of northern elders had been either pro-boko haram or sitting on the fence.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by tit(f): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
To Islamize Nigeria is a task that must be done!
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by jpphilips(m): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2014

Thank you. It's amusing there are still people who believe northerners are killing themselves! What Boko haram is doing is systematic religious cleansing. Most of the areas been attacked are predominantly christian dominated and that's what they set out to achieve. Their mission is two-facet; to Islamise Nigeria using the northeast as a starting point and in the process, make the entire country ungovernable for the sitting president. The few Muslims who were caught in the onslaughts were the ones seen as obstacles to the realisation of their objectives and that explain why majority of northern elders had been either pro-boko haram or sitting on the fence.

And you are speaking from which intelligence report?
how does assassinating islamic clerics and Emirs support this claim of yours?

people like you and millionaireman are waiting for Jonathan to tell you that Boko Haram is a subset of AQIM.

when a new evidence comes out you pretend not to have been foolish all along.
The president knows that because terror fight demands a global synergy, he has no choice than to come clean irrespective of whatever crap he has been selling to his dull people.

Does it not bother you that the moment US declared war on ISIS a subset of AQAP, they did same for Bokoharam a subset of AQIM?

it doesn't bother you that once the US declared war on Bokoharam, our military gained unprecedented grounds?

it doesn't equally bother you that the Nyanya bomber was identified and extradited 2 days after US advisors came for chibok girls?

does it not bother you that mamman nur the UN abuja building bomber was named immediately the FBI took over the investigation?

The Nigerian govt is poised to be selling craps to you guys because there are stone brains like millionaireman who believe anything.

I believe the religious cleansing part because ISIS is doing same in Iraq,

but no intelligence report has mentioned why they choose any country or region except the migration out of Afghanistan by Al qaeda due to the US presence.

Is like asking me to believe Lai mohammed on a national security matter.
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by millionaireman: 1:36am On Sep 28, 2014
jpphilips:

And you are speaking from which intelligence report?
how does assassinating islamic clerics and Emirs support this claim of yours?

people like you and millionaireman are waiting for Jonathan to tell you that Boko Haram is a subset of AQIM.

when a new evidence comes out you pretend not to have been foolish all along.
The president knows that because terror fight demands a global synergy, he has no choice than to come clean irrespective of whatever crap he has been selling to his dull people.

Does it not bother you that the moment US declared war on ISIS a subset of AQAP, they did same for Bokoharam a subset of AQIM?

it doesn't bother you that once the US declared war on Bokoharam, our military gained unprecedented grounds?

it doesn't equally bother you that the Nyanya bomber was identified and extradited 2 days after US advisors came for chibok girls?

does it not bother you that mamman nur the UN abuja building bomber was named immediately the FBI took over the investigation?

The Nigerian govt is poised to be selling craps to you guys because there are stone brains like millionaireman who believe anything.

I believe the religious cleansing part because ISIS is doing same in Iraq,

but no intelligence report has mentioned why they choose any country or region except the migration out of Afghanistan by Al qaeda due to the US presence.

Is like asking me to believe Lai mohammed on a national security matter.
In every country with Islamic terrorism, there are underlying political and economic causes. Locals fund the aggression before, and if ever, foreigners come to assist the aggressing terrorists. Boko Haram is like that. Stop globalizing terrorism. Or why are all countries in the world not attacked by Islamic terrorists? The Emirs and Islamic clerics under attack in northern Nigeria are those who openly condemn Boko Haram's violent method to achieve what most Muslims in Nigeria may pray for - Nigeria governed as an Islamic Sharia country. The US has been fighting Islamic terrorism all over the world all the time Boko Haram has been dealing serious blows on Nigeria. Boko Haram formed after far north's adoption of sharia criminal codes. The adoption was seen then by many as a form of protest aimed to stiffle Olusegun Obasanjo administration. However, you may wish to continue with your conspiracy theories about genesis and progress of Boko Haram. But truth is that Boko Haram was formed by Nigerians to enforce a government in Nigeria that can implement strict Islamic practices all over Nigeria. You may even wish to tell that Boko fighters are non Nigerians (as if you are addressing children), afterall, it is people like you that believe George Bush and other US right wingers conspired and unleashed 9/11 terror against theIr country, despite overwhelming evidences pointing to the perpetrators and acceptance by them.
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Tibins(m): 2:57am On Sep 28, 2014
Ibnsultan: Haba. Come on
Have we dealt yet with any Internal sponsor No
Is there any major convictionNo
Is Gej ready to end Bh No
Is Jonathan a failure YES
Come on Oga, take it easy! If the NA & military was equiped continuously by previous govt, sure we won't have it to this height. So curruption in d NA/M started long time ago. Bros read the post well now...enh! GEJ said ......LARGELY RESOURCED & FUNDED FROM OUTSIDE, did not exclude internal resource & funding. He also mentioned foreign fighters in BH. Mind u he did not go there to report ANYONE TO THE COUNCIL. Whatever a President says on security is what he is given from security reports & military intelligence.... Bros, yes! He said BH had infiltrated his govt....the NA/M is part of his govt. The Army failed because of intelligence leaks, sale outs, among others but a stern action by the military, against mutiny....we are condemning it. I'M SURE YOU WANT TO BE RESPECTED. pls take it easy enh. GRATEFUL THE NA&M NOW BETTER EQUIPPED. LET'S WIN THE WAR FIRST.... Calling names now & killing sponsors now will add to BH heat. So, Wisdom
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by vally123(m): 4:48am On Sep 28, 2014
tit: Some of you as so dumb!

Saying BH is funded from outside does not foreclose internal funding.
Nigeria can take care of the internal sponsors of BH.
For the external sponsors, Nigeria needs the help of other countries and multi-national organizations.

Some of you need to revisit your logic text books.
10 months > 3 months!
. GEJ said dat "BH r sponsored LARGELY 4rm outside" doesn't rule out d internal sponsors. If u check d kind of ammunitions dy v even some national armies don't v it. U can't even v doz ammunitions wtout foreign colabo its nt possible Ofcos its only an ignoramus dat will believe dat dy r nt heavily funded outside d shores of our country
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by jpphilips(m): 9:13am On Sep 28, 2014

what about where shiite muslims are killed living the sunni muslims behind, what do you call that?
Do you think Boko Haram operate only in Nigeria?
you guys don't get it!

Boko haram in Cameroon and Chad have a new Alias.

what makes you think Boko Haram care about Jonathan's presidency? why did Jonathan not tell the UN that Boko Haram is making Nigeria ungovernable for him?
so you know more than Jonathan on security matters abi?

Jonathan will only tell that to Nigerians because he knows they are perpetually dumb, he cannot say that on the world stage the reason he skipped it in his address.

If he made that mistake, foreign media will tear him to shreds.

The sister organisation of Boko Haram in the AQIM in sudan, do they care if Al bashir is the president?
The elder brothers of Boko Haram in the AQAP do they care about president Assad and President Al maliki?
why will Boko Haram care about president Jonathan? given the opportunity they will kill him and Jonathan has told you that, if you like install Atiku or Buhari, they will kill them too.
Have you seen Atiku's convoy in Adamawa state? or when last did you hear buhari went to Borno state? were you dead when boko Haram made an attempt on Buhari's life?
continue feeding yourself with nonsense! !
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by jpphilips(m): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2014
millionaireman: In every country with Islamic terrorism, there are underlying political and economic causes. Locals fund the aggression before, and if ever, foreigners come to assist the aggressing terrorists. Boko Haram is like that. Stop globalizing terrorism. Or why are all countries in the world not attacked by Islamic terrorists? The Emirs and Islamic clerics under attack in northern Nigeria are those who openly condemn Boko Haram's violent method to achieve what most Muslims in Nigeria may pray for - Nigeria governed as an Islamic Sharia country. The US has been fighting Islamic terrorism all over the world all the time Boko Haram has been dealing serious blows on Nigeria. Boko Haram formed after far north's adoption of sharia criminal codes. The adoption was seen then by many as a form of protest aimed to stiffle Olusegun Obasanjo administration. However, you may wish to continue with your conspiracy theories about genesis and progress of Boko Haram. But truth is that Boko Haram was formed by Nigerians to enforce a government in Nigeria that can implement strict Islamic practices all over Nigeria. You may even wish to tell that Boko fighters are non Nigerians (as if you are addressing children), afterall, it is people like you that believe George Bush and other US right wingers conspired and unleashed 9/11 terror against theIr country, despite overwhelming evidences pointing to the perpetrators and acceptance by them.

For you to say Boko Haram is founded by Nigerians makes you an inconsequential in a serious discourse.

The first Boko leader in Nigeria was Yusuf, who converted him?

whose ideology was he selling to his numerous followers at the time?

where did he get the funding for his mass mobilization campaign in 2004?

You don't think Obasanjo must have percieved the forces behind him before allowing his sharia to fly?

Guy, you are not worth my saliva.

Obj is not a man that chicken out easily, were you expecting Donald duke to tell you that France threatened OBJ before he let bakassi go?

You make me laugh! !
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 29, 2014
tit: Some of you as so dumb!

Saying BH is funded from outside does not foreclose internal funding.
Nigeria can take care of the internal sponsors of BH.
For the external sponsors, Nigeria needs the help of other countries and multi-national organizations.

Some of you need to revisit your logic text books.
10 months > 3 months!
hw many of d internal sponsors hv been taken care of... o gurl use Ur head beko..or shut ur trap.. dont behave like d tit u answer... if trully u ar female at all..n not a sponsored criminal male posin a female account.
Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by expert101(m): 8:08am On Sep 30, 2014
GEJ should tell us the financier of Boko Haram.

Embezzlement and free money flying around enters in the hands of Boko HARAM.

Secondly, someone has been stealing army equipments and delivering them to Boko Haram to cause havoc in our society.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2014
expert101:
GEJ should tell us the financier of Boko Haram.

Embezzlement and free money flying around enters in the hands of Boko HARAM.

Secondly, someone has been stealing army equipments and delivering them to Boko Haram to cause havoc in our society.
GBAM!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram / Tinubu Certificate Scandal: Constitutional Implications By Aisha Mohammed Agashi / Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.