Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) (7936 Views)

Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? / Fraud Allegation Against Tope Alabi - Tope Alabi's Reaction / False Allegation Against Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 11:34am On Sep 27, 2014
Osahon7: BROS NOR VEX I THINK YOU ARE JENNYLOVE

lol

I am laplace12, the one that scattered sarimah heart in the wooing challenge last nite cheesy. go to romance section and see for yaself.

Check my writting style and compare with hers, totally different.

I follow jennylove7575 but has neva had any personal conversation with her, but I like reading her hilarious comments
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by chibwike(m): 11:43am On Sep 27, 2014
laplace12:

The girl stated that in the first comment she posted. You are behaving like a caught criminal, trying to robe more people in

Go to romance section and read where I scattered sarimah heart in the wooing challenge last nite cheesy. I'm a real dude. you are a broke a**s scamer
i see you bro
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Djicemob: 11:47am On Sep 27, 2014
laplace12:

you can say that probably because you've never being accused wrongly before sad

I saw the truth, I fought for the truth and won. Not some kind of selfish cowards that backed out
What if at the end of the day, the person you are trying so hard to protect is not actually who you think she/he is? You don woman wrapper for nuttin be dat o. grin
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by r231(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2014
Djicemob: What if at the end of the day, the person you are trying so hard to protect is not actually who you think she/he is? You don woman wrapper for nuttin be dat o. grin

Just to put all of you out of your mystery!!!

Jennylove7575 is FEMALE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by chibwike(m): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2014
r231:

Jennylove7575 is FEMALE
errm, u called her
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 11:56am On Sep 27, 2014
r231:

Jennylove7575 is FEMALE

Thanks so much bro.

You are my personal mod of the year, keep doing the good job

tag
rozzay

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Obinoscopy(m): 11:56am On Sep 27, 2014
r231:

I take it you taught I was joking right undecided

Goodbye and God Bless

Enjoy your time off Nairaland and if you come back I will find you
Fellow nairalanders the decision has been made and action taken. Gowonabacha has been banned from the nairaland community for failing to provide evidence that he was scammed by jennylove7575.

The lesson learnt here is that we should refrain from making false allegations against nairalanders. We don't tolerate such as it violates rule 8. If we truly have a case against a fellow nler, we should report to the mods. The report should be clear and factual for the mods to be able to act upon. Even if a thread is created, it should be clear and factual (eg explain how you were scammed and provide evidence).

However I want to state categorically that this doesn't mean that we are absolving Jennylove7575 from being scammer (we should all be careful in our dealings with nlers). The fact remains that we cannot prove that Jennylove7575 is a scammer. Thus it's safer to err on the side of justice by maintaining the status quo on jennylove7575 for now.

My regards to r231 for making the right decisions and to you all for your wonderful contributions.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
Obinoscopy: Fellow nairalanders the decision has been made and action taken. Gowonabacha has been banned from the nairaland community for failing to provide evidence that he was scammed by jennylove7575.

The lesson learnt here is that we should refrain from making false allegations against nairalanders. We don't tolerate such as it violates rule 8. If we truly have a case against a fellow nler, we should report to the mods. The report should be clear and factual for the mods to be able to act upon. Evennif a thread is created, it should be clear and factual (eg explain how you were scammed and provide evidence).

However I want to state categorically that this doesn't mean that we are absolving Jennylove7575 from being scammer (we should all be careful in our dealings with nlers). The fact remains that we cannot prove that Jennylove7575 is a scammer. Thus it's safer to err on the side of justice by maintaining the status quo on jennylove7575 for now.

Nice try but I am not too impressed.

The guy wasn't just banned for wrong accusation, there is an evidence he is a scammer. Is that being swept under the carpet?
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Djicemob: What if at the end of the day, the person you are trying so hard to protect is not actually who you think she/he is? You don woman wrapper for nuttin be dat o. grin

its no woman wrappering, I have never chatted with her. I read the posts and discovered she was been wrongly accused and decided to fight for her. Thank God I won.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by r231(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
laplace12:

Nice try but I am too impressed.

The guy wasn't just banned for wrong accusation, there is an evidence he is a scammer. Is that being swept under the carpet?

Boss the man is banned till 2016........what more

Do you want us to go to his house and hand him over to EFCC too undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Obinoscopy(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
r231:

I tire o.

3 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Quintero: 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
Seriously sha I really suspect foul play here undecided gowonabacha migh truly be right afterall. Jennylove7575 might truly be a scammer and she maybe used a blackmail to go against gowon ( I'm not accusing you jennylove sha, its just probability and my opinion) and through what I've read, this laplace of a guy is really suspicious. Anyways, let's all say goodbye to gowonabacha. #RIP sad

2 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
r231:

ok boss

The jail term is cool cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Quintero: Seriously sha I really suspect foul play here undecided gowonabacha migh truly be right afterall. Jennylove7575 might truly be a scammer and she maybe used a blackmail to go against gowon ( I'm not accusing you jennylove sha, its just probability and my opinion) and through what I've read, this laplace of a guy is really suspicious. Anyways, let's all say goodbye to gowonabacha. #RIP sad

lol

Is Gowonabacha2 your boyfriend? then you are dating a scammer.

Go visit him in jail cheesy
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Djicemob: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
laplace12:

its no woman wrappering, I have never chatted with her. I read the posts and discovered she was been wrongly accused and decided to fight for her. Thank God I won.
Thats good.Its been confirmed you didn't do all that ish for nothing.But that doesn't prove the gowonabacha guy is guilty u know.I'd have love to know the real story though.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by r231(m): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
laplace12:

lol

This is the part where you get to be careful for trying to steer a fight/argument if you want to continue posting on this thread.

Thank you for your cooperation!

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
r231:

This is the part where you get to be careful for trying to steer a fight/argument if you want to continue posting on this thread.

Thank you for your cooperation!

ok Boss
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by cegxie(m): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
All is well that ends well.. I had to go through this thread from the very beginning and I must commend the maturity displayed in arriving @ conclusions.. All hope is not lost as good will surely overcome evil... I follow jenny too and she is one hilarious feminine character which I like about her... I am getting the feel of NL these days having been a passive member for long. Good judgment... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Quintero: 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
laplace12:

lol

All these your comments may just concrete the fact that you may just be jennylove I'm sorry to say bro. And how come she's not even commented on this thread since and you have been the one fighting on his or her behalf. I'm sorry bro but you are very suspicious. That doesn't mean I'm accusing you sha o...its just my opinion. R231 , obinoscopy and mynd44 am not fully in support of your judgement but whatever damage that has been done has been done. Many people are happy all these shit is all over and the brawl has cooled down.

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Raiders: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
This is a faceless forum and there are many people claiming to be the opposite sex and posting fake profile pictures. One has to be careful in nairaland because there are many scammers here

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
laplace12:

Thanks so much bro.

You are my personal mod of the year, keep doing the good job

tag
rozzay
Thank God tho we don't know d real story but its pweety obvious dat dey chatted offline nd someone tried to play a fast one. Thanks to d MOD for finding out nd apologies to jenny. Reasons I dismiss all pms. Tis all gud sha
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
Quintero:
All these your comments may just concrete the fact that you may just be jennylove I'm sorry to say bro. And how come she's not even commented on this thread since and you have been the one fighting on his or her behalf. I'm sorry bro but you are very suspicious. That doesn't mean I'm accusing you sha o...its just my opinion. R231 , obinoscopy and mynd44 am not fully in support of your judgement but whatever damage that has been done has been done. Many people are happy all these shit is all over and the brawl has cooled down.

You are not the first to suspect me, so it doesn't change anything.

If you really followed the discussion you will notice that the mods were a little incapacitated in finding the right punishment for that rogue. Ban isn't enough but that is the best they can do.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
cegxie: All is well that ends well.. I had to go through this thread from the very beginning and I must commend the maturity displayed in arriving @ conclusions.. All hope is not lost as good will surely overcome evil... I follow jenny too and she is one hilarious feminine character which I like about her... I am getting the feel of NL these days having been a passive member for long. Good judgment... Thanks

Tanks bro.

Its good to tell the truth, even at the risk of being misunderstood.

2 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by staggerman(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
jennylove7575: do you have prove..mod knows you are liar..thats why they punished you.. they know you are brainless...nothinghill carnival have turned to calabar festival...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....olodo....ha ha haha ha ha...you go cry taya...i and my homies are loving this ha ha ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin you will learn to be polite to women after this...did any body fight for you? you can see....you are on your own.. burning your megabytes....you choose the wrong victim..you should have sort proper advice before you started running you loud mouth. you think i am one of those nigeria niaraland girl you just treat anyhow?.. ...na me and you. for this nairaland...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha am loving it.

This is how guys talk. Ladies don't call their friends homies.
Just an observation

4 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
staggerman:

This is how guys talk. Ladies don't call their friends homies.
Just an observation
how would u know? U live in Nigeria.. I and you talk differently..if u no get anything to say waka pass..in this Nairaland we need, intelligent, mature minded, honest and funny people... As nairalanders we should be free to voice our own opinion without pretence...there is no harm in expressing how you feel. But its appalling to quote to throw insults at someone because of their opinion.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
Quintero:
I don't get you..how do you mean? Do you just talk anything because u have a mouth..for your information, I didn't even give gowonabacha my phone number he copied it from angel's comment to me...I only gave him a privilege to be my friend and he blew it.....he just missed out big time....if only he took his time to know me without being to hasty to demand for money..that really put me off.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
Quintero: Seriously sha I really suspect foul play here undecided gowonabacha migh truly be right afterall. Jennylove7575 might truly be a scammer and she maybe used a blackmail to go against gowon ( I'm not accusing you jennylove sha, its just probability and my opinion) and through what I've read, this laplace of a guy is really suspicious. Anyways, let's all say goodbye to gowonabacha. #RIP sad
really?.do u think ur opinion bothers me?..Abeg let me just flex victory.. You worry I flex.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Quintero: 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
jennylove7575: I don't get you..how do you mean? Do you just talk anything because u have a mouth..for your information, I didn't even give gowonabacha my phone number he copied it from angel's comment to me...I only gave him a privilege to be my friend and he blew it.....he just missed out big time....if only he took his time to know me without being to hasty to demand for money..that really put me off.
Its apparent you are the real scammer here I'm sorry to say because I can remember a particular comment where you said he asked you for your phone phone number and bbm pin and now you are saying otherwise. I'm sorry bro or sis, I've gone through all your comments and I'm sorry to say that your account might really be fake. I'm not accusing you but its just my opinion. The bro called laplace seems to be the person managing this jennylove account. That is what I have to say, remember its just my opinion so don't take it personal. Abi staggerman what do you think.

3 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by koeman(m): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
r231:

Oh no you won't so you better start thinking of a new user name!

R231, for crying out loud, do you need a prophet to tell you that that whatsapp chat provided by Jennylove might be doctored?

Me thinks you're too hasty and prejudiced. And please stop threatening GowonAbacha2. Do your homework well and get to know who Jennylove truly is. She acts like she's got skeletons in her closet. There was a time she literally posted on every thread accusing a bloke of duping her. And then she begins to defame the character of people.

*i used "she" assuming she's really a female
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by brownlords: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
Whoever banned that gowonabacha, should have his head examine, after this you can ban me that's your problem.

Assuming the guy asked for money, what is the crime there? The chat shows he was pleading with the girl to send him money and not using any means to defraud her, I guess you won't call this scam if the other way round, the girl asking the guy for money

How has the whatsapp provided by this girl/boy prove it was a chat between she/him and the gowonabacha, you mean I will use brownlord as whatsapp? It means people like mad cow, black pen is etc also use such name on whatsapp or bbm, the screen chat was 2AM and this problem started in the evening, is that not enough to tell you guys she arranged the whatsapp after this argument?

before passing judgement with the screen chat, the question you should ask the jenny girl. When was this conversation, whatsapp chat carries date and time. A chat of yesterday will show Fri. At 2:03 AM, her chat carries just 02 00 AM with the name Gowonabacha2 you concluded that was him, even if he will use that name the 2 won't be there, I.e Gowonabacha and not Gowonabacha2, I can also use someone's name to arrange a whatsapp here and send in screen chat claiming it was the chat I had with the person.

I can bet my life the mod who handed this guy a ban was looking at this girls dp while taking the decision.

Who ever is responsible should go unban that guy immediately

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
rozzay: Hmmmmmmm I think dis jenny of a person is a fraud cos I went thru most of he s post last nyte nd dey didn't sound feminine. Am sowy pls seun shuld look for more measures to prevent guys from impersonating women, don't know how but its not nice @ all, dis is becoming annoying daily cos now everyone will start thoinking all d females here r d same.
for real? You are a fraud..it takes a fraud to know a fraud... How does feminine sound?..how dare you call me a fraud? How old are you by d way?...my phone number is now made public you can call me to find out..have I quoted or fraud u before? What I want to tell you will be reserved for another day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London / Police Arrested Armed Robbers In Redemption Camp Church / 8 Rare Flowers That Look Nothing Like Flowers (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.