Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) (7886 Views)

Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? / Fraud Allegation Against Tope Alabi - Tope Alabi's Reaction / False Allegation Against Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by priscaoge(f): 8:14am On Sep 27, 2014
Lwkmdcheesycheesy....This is serious oooocheesy
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 27, 2014
r231:

There is no law on Nairaland that says picture on your profile has to be yours........

It's left to you if you want to believe its her or not

Why does she have to prove to anybody if she is male or female undecided undecided

Is he/she begging or looking for marriage or love on Nairaland?
Exactly some guys here are just so dumb...Them nr dey use eye dey see girl picture...@op you deserved what ya got
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by dytbabe: 8:18am On Sep 27, 2014
The purpose of this thread is?
Guy didn't get money n punnnnny?
grin grin cheesy cheesy
He come vex come open thread?
Buhahahahahahahahaahhahahaha
Anuofia
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 27, 2014
temigracie:

What if she provide a link to someone's account??....What if she claim she uploaded a celebrity picture to hide her identity??....There are lots of 'what if' and 'what if'.....

We shouldn't jump to conclusion here....Yeah, all her comments are kinda suspicious...Both party should be interrogated equally....

you are very right!!
I just took my time to read the comments from both parties. The dude doesn't have any evidence, he keeps going on about how 'ban'ega' was busted and how she defrauded him - no valid evidence.
Abeg they should let her be, that's what fit NL guys, dey don't use eyes to see 'b00bs and a$$'.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Deapexboy(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2014
temigracie:

What if she provide a link to someone's account??....What if she claim she uploaded a celebrity picture to hide her identity??....There are lots of 'what if' and 'what if'.....

We shouldn't jump to conclusion here....Yeah, all her comments are kinda suspicious...Both party should be interrogated equally....

both party av too many questions to answer...so they should play alongside wit d mod...
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 27, 2014
What I think is that Jennylove and gowon were friends behind the scene and when they got into a quarell,they resorted to lies and blackmail,.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

you are very right!!
I just took my time to read the comments from both parties. The dude doesn't have any evidence, he keeps going on about how 'ban'ega' was busted and how she defrauded him - no valid evidence.
Abeg they should let her be, that's what fit NL guys, dey don't use eyes to see 'b00bs and a$$'.

abi oo, my sister...
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Deapexboy(m): 8:38am On Sep 27, 2014
Viewing this topic: priscaoge(f), jamilkb(m), laplace12(m), Kachisbarbie(f), GowonAbacha, temigracie(f), jennylove7575(f), GowonAbacha2

how come two gowonabacha?
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 27, 2014
Unibenstudent: What I think is that Jennylove and gowon were friends behind the scene and when they got into a quarell,they resorted to lies and blackmail,.

lol...what I think is the more you look- the less you see
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 8:41am On Sep 27, 2014
Unibenstudent: What I think is that Jennylove and gowon were friends behind the scene and when they got into a quarell,they resorted to lies and blackmail,.
My brother why should I ever be friends with a gay pretending to be a woman with a stolen pics from a festival. undecided I've decided not to comment on this thread again but I saw ur post and I decided to listen and reply to you. I've told them already, if they like, they heed , if they like, they don't. It all boils down to the dude's literacy level seeing him left with no option but to blackmail me with a supposed internet message. I can blackmail him too and spam the nairaland forum as a whole with such fabricated messages if I want to but I won't. I'll just let karma take its toll.
Have a great day brother.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2014
Deapexboy: Viewing this topic: priscaoge(f), jamilkb(m), laplace12(m), Kachisbarbie(f), GowonAbacha, temigracie(f), jennylove7575(f), GowonAbacha2

how come two gowonabacha?
Its the same. I was banned some weeks back from politics but it will be expiring soon.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 8:51am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
Its the same. I was banned some weeks back from politics but it will be expiring soon.
ha ha ha ha loser loser loser stop mentioning others... All this stunt you are pulling ain't gonna help u....I am Jenny's friend she has handed me her phone to keep replying you..because she is busy...so toddler where do I begin with u? Update me.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lol...what I think is the more you look- the less you see
so what do u think..
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 8:57am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2 is the scammer in this whole saga, mods should take note.

I have followed jennylove7575 for a long time on this forum and she has being constant in her personality.

She lives in the uk, loves intimacy so much lipsrsealed and would rather cohabitate than get married. Talks much about the nothingham festival and sometimes flirts and takes side with seemingly bad bobos. very humorous and mostly ero.tic with her words. I don't dig some of her styles but I can testify that her personality has not changed one bit. She hasn't said anything contradictory about herself nor changed her style to suit a particular mission like most fraudsters would want to do. Nobody has had any complain about her except for her seemingly loose style which some people consider too extreme for a female. That is her person and she isn't pretending about it.

I maintain that Gowonabacha2 is a scammer everybody should stay away from. He wants to bank on banega saga to win people to his side. He wanted to act fast before jenny exposes him. You aren't fast enough bro.

2 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2014
Deapexboy: Come! gowonabacha if that is not ur whatsapp or bbm I.D then mail me d real one....

Jennylove....proof urself by uploading another profile pix on NL....defend urself and stop to copy and paste stuff.....
I don't owe u an obligation to do so. How many of your pix have u got on this profile? why will she do that? For what?
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

you are very right!!
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Deapexboy(m): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2014
jennylove7575: I don't owe u an obligation to do so. How many of your pix have u got on this profile? why will she do that? For what?
[/b][b]

hmmmm.jst to clear d air
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by chidekings(m): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
Sorry but have I ever bullied u before ?

ur antecedent speaks volume of that.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by r231(m): 9:24am On Sep 27, 2014
jennylove7575: .

Post any of those chats again and see what happens undecided

If you don't have any new information to post then stop spamming the thread with the same information

Thank you!
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
Simple as ABC give us a link to ur facebook I'd and you'll change your privacy settings later. Banega did it too. Or better still, use an app like photo studio or picture frames or whatever to merge 3 or more photos together and upload it to your nairaland profile. When you do any of those, then we can count your moniker as genuine. Prove to me that ur real and I'll show you 7 mothers who are still virgins. Until then, rozzay, mizmycoli you don't have anything to do with this guy disguising as jennylove7575. He's nothing but a fraud looking for victims to prey on this forum.
I cannot believe you are talking this trash about my friend Jenifer. You sick in the head..just to remind you, I am Cindy..you remember me Jennifer friend...we spoke last week when you called her...is this all you can do? You are such a coward..you asked her for money she refused and you grew offended..you are sick.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 27, 2014
Hmmmmmmm I think dis jenny of a person is a fraud cos I went thru most of he s post last nyte nd dey didn't sound feminine. Am sowy pls seun shuld look for more measures to prevent guys from impersonating women, don't know how but its not nice @ all, dis is becoming annoying daily cos now everyone will start thoinking all d females here r d same.

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 9:41am On Sep 27, 2014
rozzay: Hmmmmmmm I think dis jenny of a person is a fraud cos I went thru most of he s post last nyte nd dey didn't sound feminine. Am sowy pls seun shuld look for more measures to prevent guys from impersonating women, don't know how but its not nice @ all, dis is becoming annoying daily cos now everyone will start thoinking all d females here r d same.

What do you mean by saying her post doesn't sound feminine? Must she put on a mask of pretense like most of you do online?

You think your own posts sound feminine enough?
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 9:41am On Sep 27, 2014
r231:

If you don't have any new information to post then stop spamming the thread with the same information

Thank you!
R231, temigracie, deapexboy, unibenstudent,let me just say this final thing... see where karma has done its job.... I created this gowonabacha2 account yesterday evening and opened this thread around 10PM. This dude had earlier been accused of being a fraud since yesterday morning by my other moniker and some other guys. Now I want you to reason this well since I believe everyone on this thread is properly educated apart from that low life dude. Check the time on those message pictures s/he posted , it says 2:43 AM. How will I ever still be able to hold that kind of conversation with him by 2:43AM when this thread of him being a scammer was created ealier before that time. Is that ever possible ? This dude is fraudulent. He keeps trying his best to defend his tracks but he doesn't know he's shedding more light.
Have a blissful day.

2 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 9:44am On Sep 27, 2014
r231:

Thank you!
hello I am Cindy Jennifer's friend. She gave me her phone to reply any of "Vincent" that's was the name he gave us. Mentions..I don't get it, are you threatening her?She is being cyber bullied by gowonabacha2 aka vincent..because of gowonabacha2 Jennifer had her whatsapp deactivated because he wouldn't give up..gowonabacha2 has gone too far.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2014
laplace12:

What do you mean by saying her post doesn't sound feminine? Must she put on a mask of pretense like most of you do online?

You think your own posts sound feminine enough?
Dats my tot dear nd am not talking to u neida am I here to argue with anyone so please don't quote me, I understand wat am saying. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2014
jennylove7575: I cannot believe you are talking this trash about my friend Jenifer. You sick in the head..just to remind you, I am Cindy..you remember me Jennifer friend...we spoke last week when you called her...is this all you can do? You are such a coward..you asked her for money she refused and you grew offended..you are sick.
You are alredy busted..rember the thread u said ur name was jennifer brown and now ur claiming cindy. Rozzay just look at his dude.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by r231(m): 9:51am On Sep 27, 2014
jennylove7575: hello I am Cindy Jennifer's friend. She gave me her phone to reply any of "Vincent" that's was the name he gave us. Mentions..I don't get it, are you threatening her?She is being cyber bullied by gowonabacha2 aka vincent..because of gowonabacha2 Jennifer had her whatsapp deactivated because he wouldn't give up..gowonabacha2 has gone too far.

Try and read what I wrote again

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 9:53am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
You are alredy busted..rember the thread u said ur name was jennifer brown and now ur claiming cindy. Rozzay just look at his dude.

Guy you are a broke a**s scamer.

She said jenny handed her fone to her. And I noticed the language has changed since then. I follow Jenny, I know how she writes.

I will be pained if you escape this angry

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
I don't rily know wat is going on here all I just want is for guys to stop impersonating females. Simple, we are alredy too much here y join us haba. Anyway I think u shuld just leave her now, I guessed uve passed d msg, true or not I don't know. Am outta here
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2014
r231:

Try and read what I wrote again

I hate double standard.

You hid ma post probably for being provocative, yet you posted this pics
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by r231(m): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2014
laplace12:

I hate double standard.

You hid ma post probably for being provocative, yet you posted this pics

Did she not warn you not to quote her undecided

Then you replied her with abuse....what do you expect 'Red Carpet' undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

How Do I Locate The Centre For Management Development, Ikeja Lagos? / BABCOCK SEX TAPE: Nigerians React As Students Gets Expelled / Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.