Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) (7884 Views)

Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? / Fraud Allegation Against Tope Alabi - Tope Alabi's Reaction / False Allegation Against Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by brownlords: 12:09am On Sep 27, 2014
MizMyColi: Hi JennyLove, this is a serious allegation.

Kindly refer us to your facebook account for clarity, once and for all, you can change your name and username afterwards.

Please, I believed you're a lady too o, although your posts sometimes are questionable.

Just do the needful okay smiley

Signed: Mizmycoli (f)

Nonsense, refer you to her Facebook for what? Is she under any obligation to prove herself on a faceless forum?

8 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 12:12am On Sep 27, 2014
gowanabacha2 Everyone already know ur a fraud from politics to romance and now to the general section so there's no point agueing with you. Any where they see ur moniker, all they see is a yahoo yahoo boy. When ur tired of ur yahoo yahoo business and sit down to think about something meaningful you can do with your life, you'll come back and thank me. You'll also do yourself a favour by not quoting me or anyone on this forum because nobody wants to mingle with a yahoo boy like you. You'll be doing urself a big hazard by quoting anyone in these 3 sections since virtually everyone knows the man behind the female moniker
Have a goodnight my son.
read ur comment about you saying ur having fun with ur hommies..remember this was the exact thing you said in the morning grin how much time do you and your hommies have to spend on the internet together since morning? It means ur up to something sinister and that's yahoo yahoo . If ur in search of a genuine job, I can help you out. You don't need a CV since I'm sure you don't even have an education. [/quote]Ha ha ha ha ha is this all you can do? ha ha ha ha boo boo…ha h ha ha ha…u go cry taya…ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha….theif ole…talking rubbish…. i gave you privilege and you blew it. U lied that your mother is sick she has arthritis and requires operation that I should send you £200 I deleted you and called you a thief. What do you expect? To give a guy on internet I have not met before my money? For what? I don’t even expect a guy that I haven’t met me before to give me money. You said your name is Vincent I knew you were lying. You are a begger. Why body dey pepper you say I tell my friends and dey yab you. you think I pick money for uk street?
Oya come take pounds ole barawo banza!
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 12:13am On Sep 27, 2014
jennylove7575: as far as am concern gowonabacha2 is thief thats all i can say... i cannot give you my facebook account never. its for my family and Friends only. that will mean an intrusion into my private life. if you like to get intouch give me i have pm you my number..that guy is a fraudster..
Simple as ABC give us a link to ur facebook I'd and you'll change your privacy settings later. Banega did it too. Or better still, use an app like photo studio or picture frames or whatever to merge 3 or more photos together and upload it to your nairaland profile. When you do any of those, then we can count your moniker as genuine. Prove to me that ur real and I'll show you 7 mothers who are still virgins. Until then, rozzay, mizmycoli you don't have anything to do with this guy disguising as jennylove7575. He's nothing but a fraud looking for victims to prey on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 12:16am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
Simple as ABC give us a link to ur facebook I'd and you'll change your privacy settings later. Banega did it too. Or better still, use an app like photo studio or picture frames or whatever to merge 3 or more photos together and upload it to your nairaland profile. When you do any of those, then we can count your moniker as genuine. Prove to me that ur real and I'll show you 7 mothers who are still virgins. Until then, rozzay, mizmycoli you don't have anything to do with this guy disguising as jennylove7575. He's nothing but a fraud looking for victims to prey on this forum.
gowanabacha2 Everyone already know ur a fraud from politics to romance and now to the general section so there's no point agueing with you. Any where they see ur moniker, all they see is a yahoo yahoo boy. When ur tired of ur yahoo yahoo business and sit down to think about something meaningful you can do with your life, you'll come back and thank me. You'll also do yourself a favour by not quoting me or anyone on this forum because nobody wants to mingle with a yahoo boy like you. You'll be doing urself a big hazard by quoting anyone in these 3 sections since virtually everyone knows the man behind the female moniker
Have a goodnight my son.
read ur comment about you saying ur having fun with ur hommies..remember this was the exact thing you said in the morning grin how much time do you and your hommies have to spend on the internet together since morning? It means ur up to something sinister and that's yahoo yahoo . If ur in search of a genuine job, I can help you out. You don't need a CV since I'm sure you don't even have an education. [/quote]Ha ha ha ha ha is this all you can do? ha ha ha ha boo boo…ha h ha ha ha…u go cry taya…ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha….theif ole…talking rubbish…. i gave you privilege and you blew it. U lied that your mother is sick she has arthritis and requires operation that I should send you £200 I deleted you and called you a thief. What do you expect? To give a guy on internet I have not met before my money? For what? I don’t even expect a guy that I haven’t met me before to give me money. You said your name is Vincent I knew you were lying. You are a begger. Why body dey pepper you say I tell my friends and dey yab you. you think I pick money for uk street?
Oya come take pounds ole barawo banza!
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 12:17am On Sep 27, 2014
brownlords:

Nonsense, refer you to her Facebook for what? Is she under any obligation to prove herself on a faceless forum?
He has to prove herself to support her allegations. He told me earlier on that s/he's one jennifer brown but I've not seen anything that looks like him at all.

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 12:20am On Sep 27, 2014
Dude deliberately stupìd. He keeps copying and pasting the same single thing he's been saying snce..smh. Jennylove7575 when will you stop deceiving urself.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 12:21am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
Just be careful...scammers like this are everywhere.
Have a goodnight my son.
[b] read ur comment about you saying ur having fun with ur hommies..remember this was the exact thing you said in the morning grin how much time do you and your hommies have to spend on the internet together since morning? It means ur up to something sinister and that's yahoo yaho. If ur in search of a genuine job, I can help you out. You don't need a CV since I'm sure you don't even have an education. Ha ha ha ha ha is this all you can do? ha ha ha ha boo boo…ha h ha ha ha…u go cry taya…ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha….theif ole…talking rubbish…. i gave you privilege and you blew it. U lied that your mother is sick she has arthritis and requires operation that I should send you £200 I deleted you and called you a thief. What do you expect? To give a guy on internet I have not met before my money? For what? I don’t even expect a guy that I haven’t met me before to give me money. You said your name is Vincent I knew you were lying. You are a begger. Why body dey pepper you say I tell my friends and dey yab you. you think I pick money for uk street?
Oya come take pounds ole barawo banza! dont run away na me and you for nairaland you be fraud. ....you will learn lesson from this ...no shaking....
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 12:26am On Sep 27, 2014
[quote author=GowonAbacha2]Dude deliberately stupìd. He keeps copying and pasting the same single thing he's been saying since gowanabacha2 when will you stop deceiving urself. gowanabacha2 Everyone already know ur a fraud from politics to romance and now to the general section so there's no point agueing with you. Any where they see ur moniker, all they see is a yahoo yahoo boy. When ur tired of ur yahoo yahoo business and sit down to think about something meaningful you can do with your life, you'll come back and thank me. You'll also do yourself a favour by not quoting me or anyone on this forum because nobody wants to mingle with a yahoo boy like you. You'll be doing urself a big hazard by quoting anyone in these 3 sections since virtually everyone knows who is gowonabacha2.
read ur comment about you saying ur having fun with ur hommies..remember this was the exact thing you said in the morning grin how much time do you and your hommies have to spend on the internet together since morning? It means ur up to something sinister and that's yahoo yahoo. If ur in search of a genuine job, I can help you out. You don't need a CV since I'm sure you don't even have an education.Ha ha ha ha ha is this all you can do? ha ha ha ha boo boo…ha h ha ha ha…u go cry taya…ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha….theif ole…talking rubbish…. i gave you privilege and you blew it. U lied that your mother is sick she has arthritis and requires operation that I should send you £200 I deleted you and called you a thief. What do you expect? To give a guy on internet I have not met before my money? For what? I don’t even expect a guy that I haven’t met me before to give me money. You said your name is Vincent I knew you were lying. You are a begger. Why body dey pepper you say I tell my friends and dey yab you. you think I pick money for uk street?
Oya come take pounds ole barawo banza! am having fun. am loving it.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 12:30am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2: You can just imagine what this fool is talking about. Chinazaekperem2, byrron, obinoscopy .u can just imagine the stupìdity of this dude again accusing me of asking him/ her for £200. grin lwkmd. Obinoscopy pls do the needy.
[quote author=GowonAbacha2]Dude deliberately stupìd. He keeps copying and pasting the same single thing he's been saying since gowanabacha2 when will you stop deceiving urself. gowanabacha2 Everyone already know ur a fraud from politics to romance and now to the general section so there's no point agueing with you. Any where they see ur moniker, all they see is a yahoo yahoo boy. When ur tired of ur yahoo yahoo business and sit down to think about something meaningful you can do with your life, you'll come back and thank me. You'll also do yourself a favour by not quoting me or anyone on this forum because nobody wants to mingle with a yahoo boy like you. You'll be doing urself a big hazard by quoting anyone in these 3 sections since virtually everyone knows who is gowonabacha2.
read ur comment about you saying ur having fun with ur hommies..remember this was the exact thing you said in the morning grin how much time do you and your hommies have to spend on the internet together since morning? It means ur up to something sinister and that's yahoo yahoo. If ur in search of a genuine job, I can help you out. You don't need a CV since I'm sure you don't even have an education.Ha ha ha ha ha is this all you can do? ha ha ha ha boo boo…ha h ha ha ha…u go cry taya…ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha….theif ole…talking rubbish…. i gave you privilege and you blew it. U lied that your mother is sick she has arthritis and requires operation that I should send you £200 I deleted you and called you a thief. What do you expect? To give a guy on internet I have not met before my money? For what? I don’t even expect a guy that I haven’t met me before to give me money. You said your name is Vincent I knew you were lying. You are a begger. Why body dey pepper you say I tell my friends and dey yab you. you think I pick money for uk street?

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by NewDelhi(m): 12:31am On Sep 27, 2014
MizMyColi: Hi JennyLove, this is a serious allegation.

Kindly refer us to your facebook account for clarity, once and for all, you can change your name and username afterwards.

Please, I believed you're a lady too o, although your posts sometimes are questionable.

Just do the needful okay smiley

Signed: Mizmycoli (f)
I suspect that lady jennylove to actually be a scammer. There was a particular thread like that where she was claiming to be a virgin and instantly, someon replied her with link to another thread where she was boasting about the amount of guyz she's fúcked. I'm also in support of gowon abacha and the likes sha. The person behind that moniker might be a scammer lipsrsealed I've had one or two encounters with her before and many of her post were always questionable just like banega.

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 12:33am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
He's already exposed. He's now trying to blackmail me by telling me I'm one vincent that asked her/him for £200. You can just imagine how that cements his stupidity. Banega was exposed last week and she jejely left without argueing or trying to prove stubborn. Now this one called jennylove7575 has been exposed and out of every means to prove stubborn, the best he could do is to blackmail me. grin
Oya come take pounds ole barawo banza! am having fun. am loving it
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 12:34am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
I would have sent you a link of the thread he was busted but its been deleted by the mods. He's just a fool. Imagine him try to blackmail me by telling me I asked him for money cheesy. Small boy wey just enter bush yesterday ..grin. He doesn't even know how to lie. We've told him to bring an evidence to prove his accusations but he refused ...
[quote author=GowonAbacha2]you are deliberately stupìd. He keeps copying and pasting the same single thing he's been saying since gowanabacha2 when will you stop deceiving urself. gowanabacha2 Everyone already know ur a fraud from politics to romance and now to the general section so there's no point agueing with you. Any where they see ur moniker, all they see is a yahoo yahoo boy. When ur tired of ur yahoo yahoo business and sit down to think about something meaningful you can do with your life, you'll come back and thank me. You'll also do yourself a favour by not quoting me or anyone on this forum because nobody wants to mingle with a yahoo boy like you. You'll be doing urself a big hazard by quoting anyone in these 3 sections since virtually everyone knows who is gowonabacha2.

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 12:45am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
Everyone already know am a fraud from politics to romance and now to the general section so there's no point agueing with me. Any where they see my picture, all they see is a yahoo yahoo boy. When am tired of my yahoo yahoo business and sit down to think about something meaningful i can do with your life, i'll come back to thank you. i'll also do myself a favour by not quoting youor anyone on this forum because nobody wants to mingle with me a yahoo boy like me. i'll be doing myself a big hazard by quoting anyone in these 3 sections since virtually everyone knows who i am..forgive me seun for my esrlier comment. that is why i was ban.
you see your life? 419

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 12:49am On Sep 27, 2014
temigracie: This is really bad.....
Baby it doesn't have to be bad at all coz the dude has been busted. Just read his comments, false allegations and blackmail. Loke at them critically, is there any reason not to believe this dude is an insane fellow who bask under the darkness of a disguised female moniker for the sole purpose of making ends meet through nothing but fraud and only to voice out his frustrations by blackmailing me. Temigracie, you can just imagine the dude accusing me of asking for £200 from him. His claims which lacks solid foundation cements the fact that he's just so stupîd. Scammers like him are all over this forum banega was busted 2 days ago, this one was busted yesterday and many more will be busted soon. You just have to be careful with these people my dear. He doesn't even know I can take legal actions and sue him for blackmail. What he's showcasing here is a very serious offence under the constitution but I don't blame him since he's still a little child. He doesn't still know his left from his right.

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 12:57am On Sep 27, 2014
jennylove7575: you see your life? 419
Seems you were born into blackmail. You even extended ur stupidity by editing my comments to blackmail me with it smh for ur sorry life. Look at ur use of english....look at the way u can't differenciate the usage of 'I'm ' and 'am' . Everyone knows my english is not poor so ur doing urself a very big harm. Seun, mukina2, mynd44 this dude has done enough to warrant a permanent ban. He doesn't deserve to have access to the internet not to talk of joining a forum.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 1:00am On Sep 27, 2014
Firsteva, morning to you. Hope ur enjoing how these scammers are being exposed.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 1:03am On Sep 27, 2014
NewDelhi:
I suspect that lady jennylove to actually be a scammer. There was a particular thread like that where she was claiming to be a virgin and instantly, someon replied her with link to another thread where she was boasting about the amount of guyz she's fúcked. I'm also in support of gowon abacha and the likes sha. The person behind that moniker might be a scammer lipsrsealed I've had one or two encounters with her before and many of her post were always questionable just like banega.
newdelhi is the owner of gowonabacha profile all are same people they are thieves, scammers. they have up to five usernames...Gowonabacha2 You people are a fraud a big yahoo yahoo boys. After giving you my bb pin you think you can dupe me.
When I met you on naira land I thought you are a very nice lad. It turned out that you are a fraud. You opened this new account just to con ladies on nairaland. After which, you will be quick to accuse them that they are men. Don’t you ever ring my phone again. Don’t call me to tell me about your sick mother, I am not interested I don’t want to know. You are a very bad boy. You just choose the wrong victim. You think you can dupe me. People like you should never be on naira land you are a fraud looking for vulnerable women to prey on. God don catch you. Time to let the world knows what you truly are. i have blocked you from my bb and whatsapp. You are a fraud. All the ladies in the house beware gowonabacha2 is a scammer. i gave you my mobile number which you have this i would make public BECAUSE YOU ALREADY HAVE IT ANYWAY......009447550676705........AND THIS WAS YOUR NUMBER U GAVE ME.......002348171798241.....YOU THIS GUY YOU ARE A THIEF YOU CLAIMED TO BE INNOCENT. I DONT FUCKING CARE I SAY WHAT I THINK THIS IS A FORUM.. small children una don jam.

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 1:06am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
Seems you were born into blackmail. You even extended ur stupidity by editing my comments to blackmail me with it smh for ur sorry life. Look at ur use of english....look at the way u can't differenciate the usage of 'I'm ' and 'am' . Everyone knows my english is not poor so ur doing urself a very big harm. Seun, mukina2, mynd44 this dude has done enough to warrant a permanent ban. He doesn't deserve to have access to the internet not to talk of joining a forum.
na me and you........u never know anything...newdelhi is the owner of gowonabacha profile all are same people they are thieves, scammers. they have up to five usernames...Gowonabacha You people are a fraud a big yahoo yahoo boys. After giving you my bb pin you think you can dupe me.
When I met you on naira land I thought you are a very nice lad. It turned out that you are a fraud. You opened this new account just to con ladies on nairaland. After which, you will be quick to accuse them that they are men. Don’t you ever ring my phone again. Don’t call me to tell me about your sick mother, I am not interested I don’t want to know. You are a very bad boy. You just choose the wrong victim. You think you can dupe me. People like you should never be on naira land you are a fraud looking for vulnerable women to prey on. God don catch you. Time to let the world knows what you truly are. i have blocked you from my bb and whatsapp. You are a fraud. All the ladies in the house beware gowonabacha is a scammer.

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 1:09am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
Baby it doesn't have to be bad at all coz the dude has been busted. Just read his comments, false allegations and blackmail. Loke at them critically, is there any reason not to believe this dude is an insane fellow who bask under the darkness of a disguised female moniker for the sole purpose of making ends meet through nothing but fraud and only to voice out his frustrations by blackmailing me. Temigracie, you can just imagine the dude accusing me of asking for £200 from him. His claims which lacks solid foundation cements the fact that he's just so stupîd. Scammers like him are all over this forum banega was busted 2 days ago, this one was busted yesterday and many more will be busted soon. You just have to be careful with these people my dear. He doesn't even know I can take legal actions and sue him for blackmail. What he's showcasing here is a very serious offence under the constitution but I don't blame him since he's still a little child. He doesn't still know his left from his right.
newdelhi is the owner of gowonabacha profile all are same people they are thieves, scammers. they have up to five usernames...Gowonabacha2 You people are a fraud a big yahoo yahoo boys. After giving you my bb pin you think you can dupe me.
When I met you on naira land I thought you are a very nice lad. It turned out that you are a fraud. You opened this new account just to con ladies on nairaland. After which, you will be quick to accuse them that they are men. Don’t you ever ring my phone again. Don’t call me to tell me about your sick mother, I am not interested I don’t want to know. You are a very bad boy. You just choose the wrong victim. You think you can dupe me. People like you should never be on naira land you are a fraud looking for vulnerable women to prey on. God don catch you. Time to let the world knows what you truly are. i have blocked you from my bb and whatsapp. You are a fraud. All the ladies in the house beware gowonabacha2 is a scammer. i gave you my mobile number which you have this i would make public BECAUSE YOU ALREADY HAVE IT ANYWAY......009447550676705........AND THIS WAS YOUR NUMBER U GAVE ME.......002348171798241.....YOU THIS GUY YOU ARE A THIEF YOU CLAIMED TO BE INNOCENT. I DONT bleeping CARE I SAY WHAT I THINK THIS IS A FORUM.. small children una don jam.

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 1:11am On Sep 27, 2014
When I met you on naira land I thought you are a very nice lad. It turned out that you are a fraud. You opened this new account just to con ladies on nairaland. After which, you will be quick to accuse them that they are men. Don’t you ever ring my phone again. Don’t call me to tell me about your sick mother, I am not interested I don’t want to know. You are a very bad boy. You just choose the wrong victim. You think you can dupe me. People like you should never be on naira land you are a fraud looking for vulnerable women to prey on. God don catch you. Time to let the world knows what you truly are. i have blocked you from my bb and whatsapp. You are a fraud. All the ladies in the house beware gowonabacha2 is a scammer. i gave you my mobile number which you have this i would make public BECAUSE YOU ALREADY HAVE IT ANYWAY...this is my number...009447550676705........AND THIS WAS YOUR NUMBER U GAVE ME.......002348171798241.....YOU THIS GUY YOU ARE A THIEF YOU CLAIMED TO BE INNOCENT. I DONT bleeping CARE I SAY WHAT I THINK THIS IS A FORUM.. small children una don jam.

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by micheal010: 1:35am On Sep 27, 2014
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 1:40am On Sep 27, 2014
jennylove7575: newdelhi is the owner of gowonabacha profile all are same people they are thieves, scammers. they have up to five usernames...Gowonabacha2 You people are a fraud a big yahoo yahoo boys. After giving you my bb pin you think you can dupe me.
When I met you on naira land I thought you are a very nice lad. It turned out that you are a fraud. You opened this new account just to con ladies on nairaland. After which, you will be quick to accuse them that they are men. Don’t you ever ring my phone again. Don’t call me to tell me about your sick mother, I am not interested I don’t want to know. You are a very bad boy. You just choose the wrong victim. You think you can dupe me. People like you should never be on naira land you are a fraud looking for vulnerable women to prey on. God don catch you. Time to let the world knows what you truly are. i have blocked you from my bb and whatsapp. You are a fraud. All the ladies in the house beware gowonabacha2 is a scammer. i gave you my mobile number which you have this i would make public BECAUSE YOU ALREADY HAVE IT ANYWAY......009447550676705........AND THIS WAS YOUR NUMBER U GAVE ME.......002348171798241.....YOU THIS GUY YOU ARE A THIEF YOU CLAIMED TO BE INNOCENT. I DONT bleeping CARE I SAY WHAT I THINK THIS IS A FORUM.. small children una don jam.
You can just imagin the level of your stupidity @ the bolded. You say what you think. All these your false accusations will just land you in prison if I decide to sue you. Temigracie, rozzay, mizmycoli shey u can see what I was talking about earlier on. God knows I'm in nigeria so there's no way I'll be using that number. By the way you don't have to advertise urself here for unsuspecting people who you think you can pray on. I know what ur trying do is put that number there so that guys who you think don't already know ur a scammer will pick that shït up and give you a call. Anybody reading this that wants to be sure whether the little dude is blackmailng me or not can try pick up that shìt and confirm. May God take his time to punish you all the days of your sorry and wasteful life. May the sorrows and pains of people you've scammed on this forum continue to haunt you for eternity even in death. May you never know peace. You've shown the whole nairaland community that ur a big failure in your yahoo business and by such, may success continue to run away from you. You will beg for success but may you continue encounter failure.
You will never enjoy your night rests. Its 1:40 am and may your night rests continue to be worse all the days of your life. Don't dare quote me again and quit spamming my mentions or I'll make you regret the day you came out between ur mother's legs little boy. I'm now fully convinced of ur identity. You can never dispute the fact that ur a male scammer.
Badbye.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 1:57am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
You can just imagin the level of your stupidity @ the bolded. You say what you think. All these your false accusations will just land you in prison if I decide to sue you. Temigracie, rozzay, mizmycoli shey u can see what I was talking about earlier on. God knows I'm in nigeria so there's no way I'll be using that number. By the way you don't have to advertise urself here for unsuspecting people who you think you can pray on. I know what ur trying do is put that number there so that guys who you think don't already know ur a scammer will pick that shït up and give you a call. Anybody reading this that wants to be sure whether the little dude is blackmailng me or not can try pick up that shìt and confirm. May God take his time to punish you all the days of your sorry and wasteful life. May the sorrows and pains of people you've scammed on this forum continue to haunt you for eternity even in death. May you never know peace. You've shown the whole nairaland community that ur a big failure in your yahoo business and by such, may success continue to run away from you. You will beg for success but may you continue encounter failure.
You will never enjoy your night rests. Its 1:40 am and may your night rests continue to be worse all the days of your life. Don't dare quote me again and quit spamming my mentions or I'll make you regret the day you came out between ur mother's legs little boy. I'm now fully convinced of ur identity. You can never dispute the fact that ur a male scammer.
Badbye.
thief ole barawo.....am at the pub flexing with friends... U petty criminal... Booo....booooo...booooo....ta ta ta...for ur info I have had 9 calls and text from Pple asking me to ignore u but I wont...never...u have bitten the fingers that feeds u....Na me and you for this Nairaland...Na run u go run.......

Hold on jenny let my reply this boy......hey u baby small child..I used to be on Nairaland...most of u guys think u can scam girls in the UK..u can't. U are a piece of poo trying to scam my friend jenny u are a lowlife trash and a scumbag... Go get a life.

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 3:02am On Sep 27, 2014
brownlords:

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 3:05am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2: Goodevening everyone on this section. I'm from the political section but I decided to share this notice on this section as it will be beneficial to the nairaland community as a whole.
This is to notify the general public that the person behind the moniker Jennylove7575 is a scammer and a fraud. I'm a victim of her and after some dug out, it was discovered that this same person has also scammed many other people on this forum (names withheld for the sake of publicity). To vent out her frustrations, s/he decided to blackmail people who expose her with a message saying her phone number and text pin were collected only to use and dump her him.
However, you should really be careful with the kind of people you follow and send PM's to on this section. Not everyone with a pink 'f' is female.
ole thief........gowonabacha2. Na thief

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Raiders: 4:54am On Sep 27, 2014
Whats the quarrel about? Una dey fight like husband and wife
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by vulpeslopez(m): 5:38am On Sep 27, 2014
Any Guy that gets conned by a girl on Nairaland deserves it because this is A forum and not a meetup dating site....@jennylove7575,if you can put your phone number here,putting ur facebook name or I.G name just for verification won't be a Bad idea,that would end the whole scam and fraud Brouhala....Just my 1cents

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by r231(m): 6:18am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
Badbye.

You have 24hrs to prove how you are scammed by this lady or you thread goes to the bin and you will be banned from Nairaland for a very long time.

She has already posted something indicating you asked her for money and you have not provided nothing to prove her wrong. The phone number she posted, is it yours or not?

2 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 6:22am On Sep 27, 2014
r231:

You have 24hrs to prove how you are scammed by this lady or you thread goes to the bin and you will be banned from Nairaland for a very long time.

She has already posted something indicating you asked her for money and you have not provided nothing to prove her wrong. The phone number she posted, is it yours or not?
That's phone number is not mine. How's should I ever use that kind of strange looking number.
Just check what she used to fabricate a writeup on whatsapp or something. How is it ever possible I use gowonabacha on another platform when that's not my real name. Its all blackmail .

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by r231(m): 6:25am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
That's phone number is not mine. How's should I ever use that kind of strange looking number.
Just check what she used to fabricate a writeup on whatsapp or something. How is it ever possible I use gowonabacha on another platform when that's not my real name. Its all blackmail .

Is this your number 002348171798241?

Do you talk to her on whatsapp or BBM?
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 6:29am On Sep 27, 2014
jennylove7575: thief ole barawo.....am at the pub flexing with friends... U petty criminal... Booo....booooo...booooo....ta ta ta...for ur info I have had 9 calls and text from Pple asking me to ignore u but I wont...never...u have bitten the fingers that feeds u....Na me and you for this Nairaland...Na run u go run.......

Hold on jenny let my reply this boy......hey u baby small child..I used to be on Nairaland...most of u guys think u can scam girls in the UK..u can't. U are a piece of poo trying to scam my friend jenny u are a lowlife trash and a scumbag... Go get a life.
U know you don't have to deceive people with the whatsapp message you fabricated. Just see where u fall your own hand, how is it ever possible I uses the same gowonabacha2 monike I use on nairaland and still use that same gowonabacha2 moniker on whatsapp grin. If u thing ur a master of blackmail, think again. Ur still a learner mr man. I wonder when you'll ever agree to your own flaws, you can keep deceiving people if you like. But just get something upfront which u don't know, blackmail is a vrey serious offence and it can end you up in jail. Go get a job mr man.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by r231(m): 6:34am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
U know you don't have to deceive people with the whatsapp message you fabricated. Just see where u fall your own hand, how is it ever possible I uses the same gowonabacha2 monike I use on nairaland and still use that same gowonabacha2 moniker on whatsapp grin. If u thing ur a master of blackmail, think again. Ur still a learner mr man. I wonder when you'll ever agree to your own flaws, you can keep deceiving people if you like. But just get something upfront which u don't know, blackmail is a vrey serious offence and it can end you up in jail. Go get a job mr man.

Answer my question Mr man and I am still waiting for the reply on the email I sent you...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

How Do I Locate The Centre For Management Development, Ikeja Lagos? / BABCOCK SEX TAPE: Nigerians React As Students Gets Expelled / Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.