Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid (12083 Views)

When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by Missyetty(f): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2014
Stopd bed wettin @ a very early stage, cn't even remember
Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by RealAlfranco: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2014
*tear drops*
The kind piss I don piss 4 bed in dis life eh!! I piss so tey I reach 15,allah! In da morning be fore school,it was a normal thing for me to leave the room with two things; my school bag strapped behind my back and then pulling my mattress to dry unda da sun! The sun tire 4 my matter sef. And the bed just lost weight rapidly!
But my Dad handled da whole shiiit like a champ,aswear (he supported da niqqa well,without ever getting angry). Who knows maybe him sef piss reach 21yrs!!!

Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by shilexholly(m): 11:08am On Sep 27, 2014
Omo na bed wet pass....till SS3 I no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ gree stop...ma mum Ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ dad kom mak tins worst na 2day abuse me 4 ma frnds eye...he pain me sote I write letter say I won kill ma sef.....na d̶̲̥̅̊α† time dem kom tak am serious.....but glory b 2 God d tin just stop

Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by Dibangoking(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2014
Mine was kinda crazy...more like everyone else in this thread.I would urinate in the dream then it would materialise in reality.Sometimes I wake up early to change my shorts and position my younger bro to where I had peed.Claiming he did it.But still my parents knew I did it.I really do feel embarrassed and ashamed,coz I was the eldest yet the only one still peeing in the house.When I had my first wet night I alarmed and shouted to myself "OH GOD! Not again".Not knowing it was something else.

Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by bkay1133: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2014
If you really cares to know, I stop bed wetting in part 2 in university, there was a time my girl friend came visiting, as we finished dinner we went straight to bed, and after the normal ronz, I slept off and I just realised my girl friend they cry as I woke up to realised what was wrong I just saw that the side she slept on was already wet, inside me I just laugh, I con tell myself that this girl nno know say me self get masters for bed wetting, I pet and curdle her and we slept offer it like that, within some hours I just release my cracking, that was when I told her no be only waka come , you get master for here. The following morning I just dey laugh and she too just dey laugh on the kind drammer we performed at night , we were now thinking of how to dry the matrass. But believe you me, we just sum up cleaning strategy , that was what we used to dry the matrass, but thank God I won leave that kind thing dat is after I have checked prophet T.B josh.. I beg no abuse me o, no be my fault o, I just dey enjoy peeing while dreaming.

Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by faryemiautos(m): 11:40am On Sep 27, 2014
Very funny, but I stop @ early stage 2yrs old my mum said so
Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by kenex4ever(m): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie: I stopped @ a very early age. Mine wasn't a case of I dream seeing myself in the toilet. I used to have lots of nightmares as a kid...we had this curtain in our room, it looks like a man with white canvas in my eyes @9t angry (or maybe it was a man in canvas)
...so I avoid anything that would make me open my eye and see 'him' before day break. I rather pee on myself than stand up - it was very intentional embarassed

R u saying dat d canvas man made u stop bedwetting early or late
Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by folarintyrese: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2014
Horrible experience!!!!! O boy, I wet bed as if tomorrow no dey ooooo. As soon as i woke up in d morning and found out that my bed was wet, I normally remained on that spot on my bed until my dad left home for work.

My dad embarrassed me so much that i decided to stay out of bed; stayed awake all night so as to avoid wetting my bed . However, I ll then go to bed in d morning after he must have left home for work.

I was finally invited to a friend's house along with my siblings. I told my parents that i was not interested cos I knew I would Bleep up but my dad insisted that i must go. I cried, cried and cried but my dad wasn't moved by emotional blackmail. We finally got to our destination and my heart started pounding and beating so fast but to my greatest surprise, that day was d last day I ever wet either my bed or my any bed. Eventually went to boarding school where i met or saw grown up men wetting their beds.

Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by fairheven: 11:50am On Sep 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie: I stopped @ a very early age. Mine wasn't a case of I dream seeing myself in the toilet. I used to have lots of nightmares as a kid...we had this curtain in our room, it looks like a man with white canvas in my eyes @9t angry (or maybe it was a man in canvas)
...so I avoid anything that would make me open my eye and see 'him' before day break. I rather pee on myself than stand up - it was very intentional embarassed
The "realest babe"always admire your sincerity;others babes be like...I never ,ever Bedwet since my mama born me cheesy

Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by Cashio(m): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
those funny moments wen u shifted to ease urself while playing with ur friends. u jst felt cold around that region ooops ''u've done it again''......i would wake up, change my shorts, clean up de mess nd go over to de other side of the bed
Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by legendsilver(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
easystudy101: I used to wet de bed almost every night as a kid.

And the funny part of it I was always dreaming of peeing in the toilet any time I wet my bed

I finally stopped around primary 6

Share ya funny peeing in bed stories, or of anybody you know

Are you sure is "as a kid " or "as an adult"? grin
Talk truth now make we find cure b4 e go dey too late o! grin grin grin grin
Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
kenex4ever:

R u saying dat d canvas man made u stop bedwetting early or late

The canvas man made me bedwet angry. I finally realised there was no canvas man na
Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by Alexsmith20(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
damibravo: I stopped bed wetting at a teenage age...
JS3 I think...

I later figured out its one specific short i bought in kantagua that I wear to sleep amplifies it.

I burned the short and weewee ends.

I even remember bed wetting during the day as a teen!
you mean the shorts caused you to weewee...2face*SPIRITUAL*

Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by debh(m): 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
i stopped bedwetting in my ss2/ss3 days. dreamT dat am playing football and den am pressed den i look for a place to ease myself den start urinating den as dat is being done d real bedwetting is taking placed simultaneously.while sleeping i would realize dat am wet.den wake up change my boxer.put a cover clothe over d place of d urine den sleep on it.

Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by barnabas91: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2014

Hhahahahha.....a whiteman with canvas....so so funny.....mine was shadow, ℓ'll imagine ɪ̣̝̇t̶̲̥̅̊ to be a ghost staring at me.
Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by 3RNEST(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
Lol funny comments...bedwet as a kid na piss, as an adult na wetin we go call am grin...
back then i use to roll my younger sister at the spot where i piss, so that wen we
wake up she will face the beating...ehhh the bedwetting thinq was getting out of hand oh... grin
Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
barnabas91:
Hhahahahha.....a whiteman with canvas....so so funny.....mine was shadow, ℓ'll imagine ɪ̣̝̇t̶̲̥̅̊ to be a ghost staring at me.

ahha...God bless you...I was beginning to think it was just me. you know my aunt actually said it was a deliverance case then...?
Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
zigger: Hmm! I bedwetted till ma jss class. I was in a boarding school (boys and girls) and slept on the upper part of a bunk bed and wen it happens at night ma mattres would get soaked and drip to the guy below who would wake up and smack me although he was ma junior before I bought a mackintosh. Thank God he didn't tell the girls.
Lol @ thank God he didnt tell d gals....hmmm d fear of d unknown or rada d known
Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
nnekamezor: Lol @ thank God he didnt tell d gals....hmmm d fear of d unknown or rada d known

talk ya own
Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by hippyj(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
kennyonthrone: Lol it was very funi ooo...I stopped @ a very young age shaa al I can remember is that each time I bedwetted I try to wake up b4 everybody 2 change my shorts nd pants nd in the morning will go spread d mat outside so no much trace of it so in everybody's eye I dnt bedwet....my mum stil d praise me till nw sayin I stopped at a very tender age bt she no grab d kind tin I dey do then

as for me,i bed wetted till JSS3 but my mum thought i stopped it earlier. the strategy is, keep a new boxer(nicker as we call it) beside the bed,once i bed wet around 3am,i stand up,change the soaked one with new one and hide d soaked one under the bed. continue my sleep and no one notice.
Note: i must wake up early to remove d soaked boxer and wash it. my mum was happy saying i change my boxer each morning and wash it,not knowing d game behind it.
Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by Flawlessangel(m): 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
easystudy101: I used to wet de bed almost every night as a kid.

And the funny part of it I was always dreaming of peeing in the toilet any time I wet my bed

I finally stopped around primary 6

Share ya funny peeing in bed stories, or of anybody you know
exactly what happened to me too...i used to dream of peeing in d toilet only 2 wake up in d morning and see my bed ''wet''......if my mum wanna flog me 4 dat, i wud keep telling her , mum i used the toilet, i didnt pee on the floor, she wud start laughing.

Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

talk ya own
I actuall stopped wetting d bed pretty early . Dat was in pry sch ... Mehn dat matter can be bad n annoying .. I do rem wen i was in d boarding sch my bunk mate was a bed wetter n she was sleeping above me. One night lik dat na so dis babe answer "natures call" d next tin i felt drops of liquid touchin me , i got up immediately den woke her up.... She apologized aftwards , ch anged her nightie, later her had to crash wit some one else. dat nite....D next morning she aired her matress n asked her guardian to get her a mackintosh...

Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by zigger(m): 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
nnekamezor: Lol @ thank God he didnt tell d gals....hmmm d fear of d unknown or rada d known
. The fear of the known
Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by holatoj(m): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
mine was funny...whenever I bed wet , I wake up early in d mawni , change my pants ,wash d soaked one and datz all .....grin....concerning d wet bed Nah one dirty clothe ah go use squeeze urine out.... grin
Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
zigger: . The fear of the known
hmmm i can imagine
Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by iceberylin(m): 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
amtalkin: I don't have a memory of that.
I stopped at an early age

ŃĹÁŃĎĔŔŚ ĹĨĔĨŃĞ ŚĨŃČĔ 10000bc

Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
nnekamezor: I actuall stopped wetting d bed pretty early . Dat was in pry sch ... Mehn dat matter can be bad n annoying .. I do rem wen i was in d boarding sch my bunk mate was a bed wetter n she was sleeping above me. One night lik dat na so dis babe answer "natures call" d next tin i felt drops of liquid touchin me , i got up immediately den woke her up.... She apologized aftwards , ch anged her nightie, later her had to crash wit some one else. dat nite....D next morning she aired her matress n asked her guardian to get her a mackintosh...

lolll @bunkmate.
You even nice, if na me...I will pull her down from that bed #noTime grin

Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by amtalkin(f): 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
iceberylin:

ŃĹÁŃĎĔŔŚ ĹĨĔĨŃĞ ŚĨŃČĔ 10000bc
Hahahaha if you think I'm Lying ask my mama tongue
Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by iceberylin(m): 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
amtalkin:
Hahahaha if you think I'm Lying ask my mama tongue
Ĩ ĎŐŃŤ ŤĤĨŃĶ...
Ĩ ĶŃŐŴ tongue
Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by Sammyblaq(m): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
jeeeezzzz!
Stopped early...cant even remember sef.
In dormitory then, this 2brothers(twins) bedwetted till SS2. Upon the jest They didnt stop to take TONSiN(oto:garri) every nyt.
Another 1 gats tuck a hole(penis-hole) on his foam...he sleeps facing down with his tyn nicely placed through the hole so as it will directly hit the ground when it occurs. #bedwet tech
Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by picaso313(m): 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2014

Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by Nelson2014(m): 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
stop bedwetin at d age of ten.me and my younger sista used to bedwet at d same time b4 dawn we wil change our pant nd cloth and pour water on d bed

A Woman Sex Escapades With Her Son / My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden / Goron Tula(silky Kola): Aphrodisiac

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59