Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid (12235 Views)

When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by barnabas91: 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

ahha...God bless you...I was beginning to think it was just me. you know my aunt actually said it was a deliverance case then...?
Nah! Nt deliverance...ɪ̣̝̇t̶̲̥̅̊ just children's imagination....though ℓ nvr told any1 coz ℓ knw nobody can actually feel ɪ̣̝̇t̶̲̥̅̊ d way ℓ do. ℓ remember, Nepa don't dare tek light while am inside d room alone, ℓ wl just run out as if d tin is behind me....9ja films had a big deal on that...with dis thr winchi winchi tinz...no 1da ℓ hate watching thr films dis days
Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by barnabas91: 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

ahha...God bless you...I was beginning to think it was just me. you know my aunt actually said it was a deliverance case then...?
Nah! Nt deliverance...ɪ̣̝̇t̶̲̥̅̊ just children's imagination....though ℓ nvr told any1 coz ℓ knw nobody can actually feel ɪ̣̝̇t̶̲̥̅̊ d way ℓ do. ℓ remember, Nepa don't dare tek light while am inside d room alone, ℓ wl just run out as if d tin is behind me....9ja films had a big deal on that...with dis thr winchi winchi tinz...no 1da ℓ hate watching thr films dis days...sorry 4 d long article of expression
Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by Nobody: 4:21am On Sep 28, 2014
picaso313: Mine was funny grin I stopped bed wetting wen I was in jss3 was at my hostel at abt 1:30am wen I discovered I had bed wet was exchanging my bed wit anoda spear bed wen d guy sleeping under(bunk) was laughing faced up so his teeth were shine... wen I saw it d illusion of spirit got into my head so I shouted spirit spirit n every body started running from pillar to post shouting spirit... since den pees stop
You are either a big doof or the funniest human being in d world
#Compliment

Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by Nobody: 4:24am On Sep 28, 2014
Shaa I do not bedwet but wet my bed wit one white milky thing like dat but ionno wat it is.
Somebody Please Help!!!!
Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by syndrum(m): 7:21am On Sep 28, 2014
I remember one day then, when the pressure of bedwetting became too much...naso then I tried tieing a rope around my pen:-) s ...when it was around 2am gor midnight...naxoo I realize say my tommy don big and bigger...my toto also bigger....omo con see the way I dey hurry hurry wan comot am...unfortunately, the rope no gree remove.....the urine dey pepper me and I no fit bend to dey comot the rope again

story continues........

Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by Abdulhafis00: 9:15am On Sep 28, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]i neva bed wet in my lyf...av been a big boi wit swagge since wen i clock 2years..my relative lyk my childhood tym cooli neva bed wet in my lyf...av been a big boi wit swagge since wen i clock 2years..my relative lyk my childhood tym
Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by Edigrows: 9:17am On Sep 28, 2014
Emmyk: I stopped taking much water after dinner so as to 'cease' the bed wetting... But it didn't work...I wake the next day and I'm messed up! lipsrsealed

It's a natural something . cheesy
natural but our papa no go hear dat one, dey will flog d sleep out of u

Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by decentyoo: 10:17am On Sep 28, 2014
Haaaa hmmmm no bi small thing oo

Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by toygod2: 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
oh, those days

Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by zika1(f): 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sermwell: Why are girls not commenting?? Or didn't they bedwet as kids? And why is oga seun not sharing his own experience? cheesy
gals re not commenting becos we dnt play rough like guys dats y we knw wen 2 wake up @ nyt 2 pee. Well stopped bedwetting @ a very young age. Cnt even remember how young bt I knw long b4 I entered jss.
Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by easystudy101: 4:07am On Oct 01, 2014
legendsilver:
Are you sure is "as a kid " or "as an adult"? grin
Talk truth now make we find cure b4 e go dey too late o! grin grin grin grin

Lol..., na craze dey worry u

Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by legendsilver(m): 6:09am On Oct 01, 2014
easystudy101:

Lol..., na craze dey worry u

Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by legendsilver(m): 6:13am On Oct 01, 2014
zika1: gals re not commenting becos we dnt play rough like guys dats y we knw wen 2 wake up @ nyt 2 pee. Well stopped bedwetting @ a very young age. Cnt even remember how young bt I knw long b4 I entered jss.

Are you sure? I thought you still bed wet till date na undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by zika1(f): 7:36am On Oct 01, 2014
legendsilver:
Are you sure? I thought you still bed wet till date na undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
very funny
Re: Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by jerry46: 8:38am On Aug 14, 2015
18 years, when i got baptized in water in May 5, 2007. That was the day it stopped. I just noticed that any time i wanted to wet bed, something would come and wake me up until i got used to it, that was when i started waking up myself. Before i gave my life to Christ i where i went to, i was told to bring a fowl that they would use to prepare drug for me which i would be taken but everything was to no avail until i met Christ and he did it for me without collecting anything. Praise the Lord!

How Many Kids Are Enough? / IBD Dende Biography: Wikipedia, Age, Profile, Family, Net Worth, State Of Origin / What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child?