Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. (2830 Views)

Fuel Crisis By State (report Happenings In Your Area) / Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat / Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by linsa01(m): 6:24am On Sep 27, 2014
A WORD FROM H.E PETER AYODELE FAYOSE TO HIS BELOVED PEOPLE

WITHOUT PREJUDICE! AGENTS OF DARKNESS, FLEE EKITI NOW!!!

I WANT TO STATE EMPHATICALLY THAT EKITI IS AN INDIVISIBLE ENTITY AND THE SAFETY OF MY PEOPLE IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME. BE IT AS IT MAY HOWEVER, THE EKITI PEOPLE ARE HARD FIGHTING AND THEY PROTECT WHATEVER THEY BELIEVE IN WITH ALL SANCTITY. IT IS NOT FOR ME TO SAY, IT IS A COMMON KNOWLEDGE. I AM AN EKITI MAN, AND I WANT TO START THIS PIECE WITH THAT TIMELESS QUOTE OF MUHAMMED ALI, THE BOXING GREAT OF ALL TIME. HE SAID: "THERE ARE NO PLEASURES IN A FIGHT, BUT SOME OF MY FIGHTS HAVE BEEN A PLEASURE TO WIN"...
I DONT WANT ANYONE TO MISCONSTRUE ME, ALTHOUGH, THOSE WHO ARE MISCHIEVOUS WOULD INSIST THAT I AM NOT A MAN OF PEACE, BUT THOSE WHO KNOW CAN ATTEST TO THE FACT THAT ALL I ABHOR IS INEQUALITY AND CHEATING. AND THIS IS A COMMON TRAIT OF AN EKITI MAN. WHY WOULD ANY SANE PERSON ELECT TO OVER RULE WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT?? WHAT IS THE ARGUMENT? IF YOU THINK I WASNT QUALIFIED, WHY DID YOU NOT SENSITIZE THE PEOPLE AGAINST ME ON THIS SCORE? WHY DIDNT YOU WORK ON THE MIND OF THE PEOPLE? THEIR MOTIVE IS CLEAR, AND I MUST TELL THE PEOPLE THAT GOD HAS DELIVERED THEM FROM THESE AGENTS OF DARKNESS THAT WANTS TO CONTINUE TO HOLD US DOWN! i CONGRATULATE OUR PEOPLE FOR THEIR DECISION TO RISE ABOVE PETTINESS, DECEIT AND THE INEPTITUDE OF THE OUT GONE GOVERNMENT.
I DONT WANT TO OVER-FLOG A MATTER THAT HAD BEEN DECIDED, DETERMINED AND THROWN OUT DURING MY FIRST TERM. THEY LOST ON ALL GROUNDS THEN, I WONDER WHY THEY HAVE CHOSEN THESE WILD GOOSE CHASE, BUT AGAIN, I UNDERSTAND THEIR FRUSTRATION. IT IS CLEAR AND THEIR MOTIVE IS TO ENSURE THAT WE ARE NOT SWORN IN. IF YOU ASK ME WHY, I WILL TELL YOU WHAT EVERYBODY IN EKITI KNOWS NOW. OUR PEOPLE KNOWS THAT THE MOMENT AYO FAYOSE IS SWORN IN...THAT MARKS THE END OF APC IN THE ENTIRE SOUTHWEST. THEY KNOW WE WILL DO UNCOMMON THINGS AND I FIGURE THEIR SOOTHSAYERS AND "BABALAWOS" HAVE TOLD THAT MY COMING WOULD CONFINE THEM TO PERMANENT OBLIVION, SO THEY ARE DOING ALL THEY CAN TO MAKE SURE THEY FRUSTRATE US.
I HAVE SAID IT TIME AND AGAIN THAT I WILL CONTINUE TO BE THE ISSUE IN THE POLITICS OF THE STATE. IT IS NOT MY MAKING. GOD IS USING THE PEOPLE TO CHART A NEW COURSE FOR US AS A PEOPLE. I AM ONLY BEING USED AS THE THE DRIVER OF THE NEW EKITI PROJECT WHERE THERE WOULD BE LIFE ABUNDANT FOR THE PEOPLE. IF THAT IS THE CASE, WOULD ANYONE SAY THAT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE THE PASSENGERS SHOULD NOT RAISE A EYEBROW WHEN THE DRIVER, WHO IS STEERING THE WHEELS COMPLAIN OF ANYTHING INIMICAL TO HIS HEALTH , WHICH MAY EVEN LEAD TO CATASTROPHE. THAT IS THE CASE.
IS IT BY DESIGN OR FATE THAT, EVEN WHEN I WAS FAR AWAY, OUTSIDE THE SHORES OF OUR LAND, THE PEOPLE RAISED A FORMIDABLE TEAM TO PROTECT MY INTEREST. I DONT CARE WHAT THEY CALL MY PEOPLE. THE EKITI PEOPLE ARE WISER. THEY DONT MIND THE NAMES YOU CALL THEM. SO LONG AS IT DOESNT STICK, THEY DONT CARE! THEY VOTED YOU OUT BECAUSE YOU DISAPPOINTED THEM, NOW, YOU ARE TELLING THEM THAT "YOU MUST BE THEIR GOVERNOR AT ALL COST". CHECK THE REPUTATION OF THOSE WHO TOOK US TO COURT, THEY HAVE ALWAYS ENJOYED THE PATRONAGE OF THE FAYEMI LED GOVERNMENT SO THEY ARE ONLY PROTECTING THEIR "IKOKO OBE". THEY ARE AFRAID THAT WE WILL OPEN A CAN OF WORMS WHEN WE MOUNT THE SADDLE. YES, WE ARE PREPARED TO LET THE WORLD KNOW THE SHADY UNDERHAND DEALS THEY DID WITH FOUNTAIN HOLDINGS AND OTHER CONTRACTS THEY GOT EVEN WHEN THEY ARE NOT QUALIFIED.

THAT THE PEOPLE LOVE ME WAS DEMONSTRATED WITH THE WAY THEY TROOPED OUT TO STOP A MAN WITH A PENCHANT FOR TAKING BRIBE. THEY KNOW THE APC CAN ATTEMPT TO COMPROMISE THE WORLD'S JUDICIARY BODY IN HAGUE ,SPAIN. THEY ARE KNOWN TO CARRY MONEY EVERYWHERE THEY GO BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THE JUDICIARY IS A CASH AND CARRY(CAC) MARKET. THEY HAVE FAILED IN THIS REGARD. I AM NOT A LILLY LIVERED FELLOW THAT THEY CAN INTIMIDATE. I WONT WATCH THEM BRAWL BEAT US THROUGH THEIR USUAL ROUTE OF ENGAGING A FEW CORRUPT AND WILLING TOOLS TO TAKE AWAY WHAT RIGHTFULLY BELONG TO THE PEOPLE I AM THE SYMBOL OF THEIR AUTHORITY. THEY LOOK UP TO ME FOR SUCCOUR AND IT IS WRONG TO DENIGRATE AND INTIMIDATE THEM BY TRYING TO SAY THEIR VOTES DOESNT COUNT BECAUSE YOU HAVE A PERSONAL PROBLEM WITH ME I HAVE PAID MY DUES IN POLITICS AND I AM HOPING THAT THEY WOULD NOT LEAVE THE STATE AFTER THEIR TENURE . I WANT THEM TO KNOW THE MEANING OF "SERVICE TO MANKIND". I APPEAL TO OUR PEOPLE TO REMAIN STEADFAST, WATCHFUL, AND PRAYERFUL BECAUSE THE PEOPLE WE ARE DEALING WITH ARE DIABOLIC. THEY KNOW THEY HAVE SOILED THEIR HANDS, SO THEY WILL DO EVERYTHING TO ENSURE THEY ARE COVERED. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, I WANT TO REITERATE THAT I HAVE NO SKELETON IN MY CUPBOARD. I AM EMINENTLY QUALIFIED TO BE THE GOVERNOR OF EKITI STATE.
IF MY PEOPLE, WHO HAVE BEEN LABELED WITH DIFFERENT NAMES CANNOT PROTECT THEIR RIGHT OF CHOOSING WHO THEY DEEM FIT TO LEAD THEM, THEN, JOHN F. KENNEDY , THE LATE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA MAY HAVE TO BE BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE TO RECANT HIS TIMELESS QUOTE THAT SAYS:" THE RIGHTS OF ALL MEN ARE DIMINISHED WHEN THE RIGHTS OF ONE MAN IS THREATENED"..I THANK YOU ALL ONCE MORE. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
H.E PETER AYODELE FAYOSE
FAYOSETIDE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by folik121: 6:46am On Sep 27, 2014
Why E-11 group wait untill fayose victory before they sue him for ineligible

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by Freest(m): 6:55am On Sep 27, 2014
Nice
Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 27, 2014
This man reeks arrogance, toutish and uncivil. He has painted the Judiciary in bad light and somehow made himself the Lord and Alpha over Ekiti issues. He called the Judiciary "Cash and Carry" and even went as far as bringing int'l courts into the mud of shame. What has Ekiti done to themselves? The judiciary as an institution is the last hope of the common man. If the tribunal rule unfavorably, he still has the liberty to appeal up to the Supreme Court. The court has jurisdiction to hear on matter as regards eligibility of an Aspirant in accordance to the law.
This Ayo guy is just bragging, if the Court granted their prayers, you will be KICKED out except a higher court decide otherwise. It is not about chest-beating or thuggery.
Oh Ekiti, I hope you learn from this fatal mistake.
WHAT IS THE ARGUMENT? IF YOU THINK I WASNT QUALIFIED, WHY DID YOU NOT SENSITIZE THE PEOPLE AGAINST ME ON THIS SCORE? WHY DIDNT YOU WORK ON THE MIND OF THE PEOPLE?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by cktheluckyman: 7:08am On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: This man reeks arrogance, toutish and uncivil. He has painted the Judiciary in bad light and somehow made himself the Lord and Alpha over Ekiti issues. He called the Judiciary "Cash and Carry" and even went as far as bringing int'l courts into the mud of shame. What has Ekiti done to themselves? The judiciary as an institution is the last hope of the common man. If the tribunal rule unfavorably, he still has the liberty to appeal up to the Supreme Court. Oh Ekiti, I hope you learn from this fatal mistake.

What has this got to do with the fact that Fayemi was mercillesly trounced during the last elections? The speed by which the judge was processing the case instituted by the so called E-11 showed he has been compromised.You should know people will always react when you try to subvert the popular will of the peoplem The score line was 16-0 which means he as enormous grassroot support and hence the masses are reacting

19 Likes

Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 7:09am On Sep 27, 2014
I just love dis guy!

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 7:10am On Sep 27, 2014
I just love dis guy! The janjaweedians always like cmn thro d back door. WHY?

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 27, 2014
cktheluckyman:

What has this got to do with the fact that Fayemi was mercillesly trounced during the last elections? The speed by which the judge was processing the case instituted by the so called E-11 showed he has been compromised.You should know people will always react when you try to subvert the popular will of the peoplem The score line was 16-0 which means he as enormous grassroot support and hence the masses are reacting
All these are just blabbing. If the case has been alleged to have been compromised, Fayose and his team have the option of requesting the CJ to change the judge handling the case or pettitioning the NJC in Abuja. Whether popular vote or popularity contest, election of candidate must be in accordance to the Constitution and the electoral act. Should the tribunal grant APC's prayers, and it is affirmed by the Appeal and Supreme Courts(assuming he appeals), then Fayose is a goner. No amount of thugs can upturn the decision of the court. If he attempts to go against the court judgement, he will be arrested for treason.

Why am I even wasting my time with you sef? Enjoy your thuggery while we await the court's ruling.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by Freest(m): 7:28am On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: All these are just blabbing. If the case has been alleged to have been compromised, Fayose and his team have the option of requesting the CJ to change the judge handling the case or pettitioning the NJC in Abuja. Whether popular vote or popularity contest, election of candidate must be in accordance to the Constitution and the electoral act. Should the tribunal grant APC's prayers, and it is affirmed by the Appeal and Supreme Courts(assuming he appeals), then Fayose is a goner. No amount of thugs can upturn the decision of the court. If he attempts to go against the court judgement, he will be arrested for treason.

Why am I even wasting my time with you sef? Enjoy your thuggery while we await the court's ruling.
Oh!!!! Not this barcanista again... This apc people!!! Looking for what they never kept. Smh* tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by brainpower(m): 7:38am On Sep 27, 2014
In as much as I'm not an APC supporter, I still sense that this man is indirectly saying he supports the violence happening in Ekiti right now to extent of thugs assaulting a judge. He should be reminded that this is the kind of statement that Buhari made which is making him appear like he sponsored the riot and killing of people in the north during the last election. Fayose shouldbe careful and understand that the world is getting more civilized and should flow with the trend by condemning violence. Though I still believe he let them do that so he could stall court judgments till he is sworn in, then he can rearrange the judiciary to his favour, for now he doesn't trust them and I can't blame him for not trusting them cos the Godfather in southwest APC is very powerful.moreover the way he sounds he seems to have a vendetta with APC and seem more concerned with bringing them down than working for the people that voted him. Nigeria and politics.i

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by Jmain: 7:40am On Sep 27, 2014
Ayodele Fayose is the man of the people . .all failed politicians who want to come in through the back door has failed . . .

The APC can precipitate as much violence and discord as they can, but Fayose has the mob which are the electorates who voted enmasse to have a person close to their heart take over from a pretender they regretted they fought for, even going unclad to fight for his mandate.

The dude called Fayose is very rugged and wise .

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by onimcee1(m): 7:41am On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: This man reeks arrogance, toutish and uncivil. He has painted the Judiciary in bad light and somehow made himself the Lord and Alpha over Ekiti issues. He called the Judiciary "Cash and Carry" and even went as far as bringing int'l courts into the mud of shame. What has Ekiti done to themselves? The judiciary as an institution is the last hope of the common man. If the tribunal rule unfavorably, he still has the liberty to appeal up to the Supreme Court. The court has jurisdiction to hear on matter as regards eligibility of an Aspirant in accordance to the law.
This Ayo guy is just bragging, if the Court granted their prayers, you will be KICKED out except a higher court decide otherwise. It is not about chest-beating or thuggery.
were was this group before the election? Didn't they know he wasn't qualify until after the election? This is a pre-election issue my brother. Fayemi is jst desperate to remain in office.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 27, 2014
onimcee1: were was this group before the election? Didn't they know he wasn't qualify until after the election? This is a pre-election issue my brother. Fayemi is jst desperate to remain in office.
Take this argument to the court. Walahi thugs won't save Fayose except the court. Whether pre, during or post election, it is the court and not the thugs will decide their prayers. No be by gra-gra
Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 27, 2014
I am eagerly waiting to see how APC will not handover ekiti to fayose and pdp. I am eagerly waiting for it to happen..

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by ShehuAba(m): 7:55am On Sep 27, 2014
Nigerians and sentiments. So, because fayose has been caught red handed and is on the verge of been butted out, you are now saying it's pre election matters. Fayose is clearly instigating his followers and he will surely pay dearly for it.
I wonder if you guys supporting him, are the court to issue judgment. Or is he ignorant of the law before coming out to contest.
If you can say all these, then no election should be challenged again including the one won by APC.
In osun now, despite the fact that Aregbe won convincingly, the PDP are still chasing shadows in court and he's defending his election well.
If fayose, is sure of himself as he's boasting, let him come out to defend himself lawfully and stop all these his dirty politics.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by ShehuAba(m): 7:59am On Sep 27, 2014
onimcee1: were was this group before the election? Didn't they know he wasn't qualify until after the election? This is a pre-election issue my brother. Fayemi is jst desperate to remain in office.

Either pre election or not, the truth is he is not qualified to contest in the first place and he knows. So, why did he come out to contest.
A lawless man wants to govern in a lawful society. Let fayose know that there are laws in this country and they are sacrosanct. Let him stop instigating his followers to be violent.
Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 27, 2014
ShehuAba:

Either pre election or not, the truth is he is not qualified to contest in the first place and he knows. So, why did he come out to contest.
A lawless man wants to govern in a lawful society. Let fayose know that there are laws in this country and they are sacrosanct. Let him stop instigating his followers to be violent.
Allow them to use thuggery to vent their anger rather than approach the judge. When judgement is served, we will see whether they will obey or not.
Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by cktheluckyman: 8:05am On Sep 27, 2014
gboss4sure: I am eagerly waiting to see how APC will not handover ekiti to fayose and pdp. I am eagerly waiting for it to happen..
by Oct 16 na police go drag Fayemi comot for ekiti govt house

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2014
cktheluckyman: by Oct 16 na police go drag Fayemi comot for ekiti govt house

On a more serious note, I just wish they will slightly refuse to hand over to fayose. they will be fried and re-fried

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by stabillo(m): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2014
Some supporter of APC e-lapdog like Barcanista keep ranting ever since their party candidate was ruthlessly butted out in d last election. ( 16-0). One thing u simpletons failed to realize is, inept Fayemi failed Ekiti people. I'm sure if an "Abacha" contest against him, he'll loose. They believe they can always buy their way out through judiciary by bribing them. They've done it b4.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by puffpuff: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2014
I don't believe this is coming from a governor-elect. It depict illogicality both in structures and composition.
At least, he has a media consultant who is a professional. How will a release be in block letters? The source needs to be investigated.
If I am being proved wrong, then, I shake my head.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by RayPsst(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2014
I don't read Articles, Comments in CAPS-LOCK.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by Johnnyessence(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2014
fayose has loose has been defeated again u can't win election by thuggery,u can only win election by one man one vote.d law will surely take its course.
Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by Tunjasko(m): 11:36am On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: This man reeks arrogance, toutish and uncivil. He has painted the Judiciary in bad light and somehow made himself the Lord and Alpha over Ekiti issues. He called the Judiciary "Cash and Carry" and even went as far as bringing int'l courts into the mud of shame. What has Ekiti done to themselves? The judiciary as an institution is the last hope of the common man. If the tribunal rule unfavorably, he still has the liberty to appeal up to the Supreme Court. The court has jurisdiction to hear on matter as regards eligibility of an Aspirant in accordance to the law.

can u pls STFU!!....u don't live or stay in Ekiti so u have zero knowledge of wot z going on dere.....Nd besides can u explain hw a sitting gov will not win a single local govt including in his own hometown....I would just advise APC to go back to d drawing board Nd prepare well 4 d next election or else u won't win up to five states come 2015...u guyzz too lyk propaganda....

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by Tunjasko(m): 11:39am On Sep 27, 2014
ShehuAba: Nigerians and sentiments. So, because fayose has been caught red handed and is on the verge of been butted out, you are now saying it's pre election matters. Fayose is clearly instigating his followers and he will surely pay dearly for it.
I wonder if you guys supporting him, are the court to issue judgment. Or is he ignorant of the law before coming out to contest.
If you can say all these, then no election should be challenged again including the one won by APC.
In osun now, despite the fact that Aregbe won convincingly, the PDP are still chasing shadows in court and he's defending his election well.
If fayose, is sure of himself as he's boasting, let him come out to defend himself lawfully and stop all these his dirty politics.

show me proofs dat he doesn't have d ryt to contest....just accept defeat Nd move on....Fayemi really f*cked APC up in Ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by akinsadeez(m): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2014
cktheluckyman:

What do you mean by ''the speed at which the judge was processing the case?'' So are you saying the judge should allow the case to drag on until fayose has almost completed his 4- year tenure when you know that whoever loses will almost certainly exercise their right of appeal up to the supreme court. The judge should be commended for trying to conclude the case as soon as possible. Justice delayed is justice denied.

It is clear from the tone of the statement that Fayose tacitly supports the violence unleashed on the judiciary. So the only way the Ekiti people protect what they own with all sanctity is by destroying court premises. I have asked this question before on another thread....why is Fayose so afraid of the outcome of this case? If the issue has been done and dusted as he stated in his statement then he should be rest assured that he will emerge victorious at the end of the day. Those who are suing him have the right to challenge his eligibility to contest and he also has the constitutional right to defend himself. why cast aspersions on the judiciary with vague hints about APC being able to bribe even the international court. If he has any evidence of bribery he should address it to the appropriate quarters.
Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by akinsadeez(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tunjasko:

can u pls STFU!!....u don't live or stay in Ekiti so u have zero knowledge of wot z going on dere.....Nd besides can u explain hw a sitting gov will not win a single local govt including in his own hometown....I would just advise APC to go back to d drawing board Nd prepare well 4 d next election or else u won't win up to five states come 2015...u guyzz too lyk propaganda....

You are the one who should STFU and stop thinking with your arze. When people like you can't come up with reasonable or logical rebuttals, den you resort to the 'you don't live or stay in ekiti' line. Do we have to stay in america to comment on issues happening over there?

The issue here is not whether Fayemi won zero local govts or 16. fayose has been taken to court and he should simply defend himself in court like a civilized person. Just like someone else posted above, APC routed PDP in Osun and PDP has also gone to court. when did you hear of Aregbe taking thugs to court to defend his mandate? That is how to behave in a sane society. Fayose should let the law take its course. He should know that he is a governor elect and start acting like one. It is really saddening to see a gov. elect acting and speaking like a tout.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by Tunjasko(m): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
akinsadeez:

You are the one who should STFU and stop thinking with your arze. When people like you can't come up with reasonable or logical rebuttals, den you resort to the 'you don't live or stay in ekiti' line. Do we have to stay in america to comment on issues happening over there?

The issue here is not whether Fayemi won zero local govts or 16. fayose has been taken to court and he should simply defend himself in court like a civilized person. Just like someone else posted above, APC routed PDP in Osun and PDP has also gone to court. when did you hear of Aregbe taking thugs to court to defend his mandate? That is how to behave in a sane society. Fayose should let the law take its course. He should know that he is a governor elect and start acting like one. It is really saddening to see a gov. elect acting and speaking like a tout.

Yes I repeat u are not in Ekiti so u don't knw wot z happening here....APC z a party built on lies Nd propaganda...u don't have to believe evrytin u read on internet or newspapers....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by oduastates: 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
If you vote a thug,you will get the infrastructure of a thug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_729np9NLk
Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
I happens to be in ekiti in 2012, and what i saw in that state was an open display of corruption by fayemi led govt. The Ado-Ekiti to Igbaraodo road through Ilawe in Ekiti SouthWest was a classic example of corruption with no limitation. The afore mentioned road was constructed by fayose but the drainages were about to be constructed before he was inpeached. For that reason some part of road were affected by erosion, i mean small portion of the road, the sloping end of the road for, that matter, was affected. Ok, we all expected fayemi to repair the affected portion of the road and complete the drainages started by fayose, instead the governor and his cronies-contractors re-tilled the entire ilawe road with fresh ''kolota'' don't mind writings.
The part of the matter that annoys me the most is that the construction company is a quack one set up by fayemi cronies. Thier trucks are yellow in colour with no name. Such shedy construction works were common in other part of ekiti such as Ifake, ifalodun, ise-emure, ijero,ikere and so on.

In fact there has been systematic looting in ekiti state since the past three years. Gov Fayemi looted LG funds and that created a quarrel with him and lg workers, he looted the teachers funds and there was a war, he refused to pay coppers thier paltry 5000 naira and the coppers protested and he told them to go to hell for all he cares. In fact, he looted every thing worth looting.
What annoys me the most is that the media looked the other way while this inregularity goes on in Ekiti under the watchful eyes of fayemi and his brigade of corrupt officials. Ohh! What am i writing i forgot to mention that Fayemi and his fellow criminal minded governors in APC takes delight in bribing media houses in lagos. Oh least i forgot, i served in the gov house in ado ekiti and i saw how the media boys were bribed to present fayemi and his dirty government in good light . These hungry journalist were often bribed with 50k in most cases they recieve a paltry sum of 15k just to report the story in favour of fayemi. Distribution of faulty chiness tablets to secondary school students was one area the governor and his paid media boys failed ekiti people. The tablets were not only poor in standerd but were reported to be laptops. If that is where their dance of shame ended i would have closed my mouth, but the governor lied on the innocent kids when he said all the student received the so called 'laptop' while only 1 out of 20 student received that electronic waste he distributed.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by onimcee1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
[quote author=ShehuAba]

A lawless man wants to govern in a lawful society. Let fayose know that there are laws in this country and they are sacrosanct. Let him stop instigating his followers to be violent. Do you have proof that he instigated his followers to be violent? Last time i checked, it was one of his followers that was shot dead; that started the riot in Ekiti. If a non-qualified man is loved nd trusted by his people against a qualified man who has failed to deliver the dividends of democracy for 4years, i take off my heart nd bow to Mr not qualified just as i shook off d dust frm my clothes nd walk anoda lane on sighting Mr qualified coming towards me.
Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by onimcee1(m): 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: Take this argument to the court. Walahi thugs won't save Fayose except the court. Whether pre, during or post election, it is the court and not the thugs will decide their prayers. No be by gra-gra
true talk, its d court dat wil decide. Fingers crossed bro but i stil insist that let those who the people love and trust, lead the people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

About ISIS War In The Middle East / Opinion: APC Making A Self-Destructive Impact In The North / Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.