Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

She Got Offended Because I refused to have Sex With Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Got Offended Because I refused to have Sex With Her. (3294 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Got Offended Because I refused to have Sex With Her. by butanep(m): 7:43am On Sep 27, 2014
I begin to wonder what actually do ladies need from some guyz. When you are trying to be a gentle and caring man, they just see you as someone who don't care about them. Some just believe the way to prove that you love them is by having countless sex with them, if not they get offended. I am talking from experience.
I meet this young beautiful girl sometime ago. I did the normal tracking level, collected her no and started to woo her until she accepted to go out on a date with me. I propose to her to be my girlfriend and she accepted... Meanwhile before I meet this girl I have told myself I would never have sex with any girl I will meet because it has ruin my past relationship... I tend not to like them after it.
As my girlfriend, she comes to my place most times, we play, cook and share things together but never had sex. After one month, she wasn't comfortable with the idea, that I must have sex with her... I love her so much and never want to loose her, so I refused to do it.
This make her get offended that she decided to quit the relationship... but after the treat, I decided to do it, I saw Happiness I have never seen in her before...
I was like, why was she offended when I decided not to have sex with her... she ought to be happy that I am nt interested in her body but the reverse was the case....
Re: She Got Offended Because I refused to have Sex With Her. by bigtt76(f): 7:57am On Sep 27, 2014
Ok. So keep doing it and ...without a condom too, you will get the GREATEST happiness ever. Thank me later grin

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Got Offended Because I refused to have Sex With Her. by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2014
Another yaba left patient has been released

2 Likes

Re: She Got Offended Because I refused to have Sex With Her. by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 27, 2014
........ jes wondering how long your abstinence will last,

........ Likewise your relatnshp .
Re: She Got Offended Because I refused to have Sex With Her. by DaWorshiper(m): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2014
End times!!!
Re: She Got Offended Because I refused to have Sex With Her. by cuteboy2: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2014
bigtt76: Ok. So keep doing it and ...without a condom too, you will get the GREATEST happiness ever. Thank me later grin

HIV and hepatitis brings great HAPPINESS grin

1 Like

Re: She Got Offended Because I refused to have Sex With Her. by Goldenboy007(m): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
There are times I wonder why I always return to Nairaland to come read craps like this ! I think I need help !

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Got Offended Because I refused to have Sex With Her. by chegx(m): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
so why are you telling us
Re: She Got Offended Because I refused to have Sex With Her. by MisterLongman(m): 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
^^^Me sef I tire....... Op what point are you trying to prove for christ sake
Re: She Got Offended Because I refused to have Sex With Her. by constance500: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
Op u need help
Re: She Got Offended Because I refused to have Sex With Her. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
chi chi??
Re: She Got Offended Because I refused to have Sex With Her. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
The babe is not from ur planet !...........look 4 someone from ur planet thhat will agree to ur terms.
Re: She Got Offended Because I refused to have Sex With Her. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
butanep: I begin to wonder what actually do ladies need from some guyz. When you are trying to be a gentle and caring man, they just see you as someone who don't care about them. Some just believe the way to prove that you love them is by having countless sex with them, if not they get offended. I am talking from experience.
I meet this young beautiful girl sometime ago. I did the normal tracking level, collected her no and started to woo her until she accepted to go out on a date with me. I propose to her to be my girlfriend and she accepted... Meanwhile before I meet this girl I have told myself I would never have sex with any girl I will meet because it has ruin my past relationship... I tend not to like them after it.
As my girlfriend, she comes to my place most times, we play, cook and share things together but never had sex. After one month, she wasn't comfortable with the idea, that I must have sex with her... I love her so much and never want to loose her, so I refused to do it.
This make her get offended that she decided to quit the relationship... but after the treat, I decided to do it, I saw Happiness I have never seen in her before...
I was like, why was she offended when I decided not to have sex with her... she ought to be happy that I am nt interested in her body but the reverse was the case....

oga, all this one na preaching, I fit give u my aunty wey be holy holy, make u pass me ur nymphomaniac (girlfriend), fair deal.

1 Like

Re: She Got Offended Because I refused to have Sex With Her. by iceberylin(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
teeo: Another yaba left patient has been released
Ŷ ĔVĨĹs grin
Re: She Got Offended Because I refused to have Sex With Her. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
Goldenboy007: There are times I wonder why I always return to Nairaland to come read craps like this ! I think I need help !

Try reading the comments first; That will tell you if the op's long post, is worth reading or not.
Re: She Got Offended Because I refused to have Sex With Her. by Afrok(m): 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
Op I just hope U didn't do it raw coz am afraid u might have entered one chance, more or less a free giver undecided
Re: She Got Offended Because I refused to have Sex With Her. by jsunex(m): 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
Mayb she tinks u are okobo besides u nice oo, u dey assist d girl financially and u no fuccck am, if she leave u folo anoda guy now, u go dey tink all watin u don do to asisit am. Can't do such sha, gfriend or no gfriend, I fucck u and i give u my hard earn moni,appreciate u,respect u and luv u.
Re: She Got Offended Because I refused to have Sex With Her. by philantoxx(m): 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
u guys are not compatible. its as simple as DAT.
Re: She Got Offended Because I refused to have Sex With Her. by Lincoln94(m): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
still looking for Missberrypop5
Omoh na real time crush be this ooooh

Brother from Yaba madness patients Ward,
pls whats dat ur bed no and reg.no
Re: She Got Offended Because I refused to have Sex With Her. by picsOR: 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
You know what to do. . .
Re: She Got Offended Because I refused to have Sex With Her. by Dibangoking(m): 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
teeo: Another yaba left patient has been released
should we laugh?
Re: She Got Offended Because I refused to have Sex With Her. by amakufrancis(m): 4:03am On Sep 28, 2014
butanep: I begin to wonder what actually do ladies need from some guyz. When you are trying to be a gentle and caring man, they just see you as someone who don't care about them. Some just believe the way to prove that you love them is by having countless sex with them, if not they get offended. I am talking from experience.

y u dull na see free food before

(1) (Reply)

Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls / Can You Date/marry An Illiterate Girl? / Ladies No Dey Shame Again Ohhh..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.