Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja (10919 Views)

Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) / New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter / Pictures Of 9ICE Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
Vote me I will care for the youths...na wash
Vote me I wanna give back to the society....na wash
Vote me,I will empower all youths....na wash
Them they wash....all of em always tryna be posh....pretending like say them dey floss...but if u really check am na WASH
Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by roufy235(m): 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
hmm
Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by Ekiseme(m): 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
contactmorak: Street credibility
Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by Ekiseme(m): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
contactmorak: Street credibility
i quote you
Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by Ekiseme(m): 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
Soneh: love the face the man in the second pic made,more of like " abeg make I dey go my own, these ones don chop bellefull"
lol
Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by phoenixchap: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
@op you can lie oo. Fighting on the street indeed, when will we stop raising dust over every issue? tongue
Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by Haywhymido(m): 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dis is what politics brings, ur opponents bring out ur covered secrets. Dis is just d beginning
Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by 100Cents: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
APC politician.

I knew it was all about money and poverty.

APC kind of politics.

If to say the guy dey BAM, what is money ?

grin
Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by miqos02(m): 1:51am On Sep 28, 2014
i like his car
Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by brightisodje(m): 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nice go sleep grin
Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
ifaoni: omo ale. Buy cheap datas, check my signature.

Pls wats d meaning of dis slang..many pplw are saying it on here
Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by suremanpatriot: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
Real miscreants,not the credibility he meant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anita Patrick Engages Youths In Forthcoming Election In Lagos / Remember You Are A Mother” Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Sharing This Photo / Majid Michel Says Genevieve Nnaji Is The Best “kisser” Among All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.