Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Lawyers,scholars,analysts:lets Discuss The Ekiti Debacle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyers,scholars,analysts:lets Discuss The Ekiti Debacle (700 Views)

#dasukigate: Falae Calls Bode George To Discuss The Money Received / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter / President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyers,scholars,analysts:lets Discuss The Ekiti Debacle by Tundeajani(m): 10:20am On Sep 27, 2014
note: this is gatehering meant to attract people with sound and unbiased mind.pdp tan and apc online thugs are not welcome here.emotion,ethnical or jaundiced view on the discussion on the topic is prohibited.all submissions in form of comment is expected to be made based on facts and scholarly postulations.....
Re: Lawyers,scholars,analysts:lets Discuss The Ekiti Debacle by Tundeajani(m): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2014
the topic of discuss in accordacnce with thread heading is: 'the ekiti debacle,unravelling the hidden agenda if at all, the position of the law,possible outcomes and the face of politics and the judiciary of current time'
Re: Lawyers,scholars,analysts:lets Discuss The Ekiti Debacle by Tundeajani(m): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2014
in the name of the love which bind us together as nairalanders,in the name of aristotle,socrates,pluto,the ancient philosophers.in the name of oluwaseun osewa the man on whose platform we churn out our feelings.in the name of nigeria and god almighty,i mr. Tunde ajani declare this thread open..let submissions start rolling in..
Re: Lawyers,scholars,analysts:lets Discuss The Ekiti Debacle by Tundeajani(m): 10:54am On Sep 27, 2014
Re: Lawyers,scholars,analysts:lets Discuss The Ekiti Debacle by cktheluckyman: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2014
Please what is the debacle in someone losing 0-16 in a governorship election
Re: Lawyers,scholars,analysts:lets Discuss The Ekiti Debacle by Tundeajani(m): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2014
cktheluckyman: Please what is the debacle in someone losing 0-16 in a governorship election
ignoramus are not welcome here.this is a platform to deliberate on the topic with a sense of legal know how.
Re: Lawyers,scholars,analysts:lets Discuss The Ekiti Debacle by abagoro(m): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2014
Going physical against a judge in the court of law is rather barbaric and puts the judiciary to ridicule. If the judiciary is rendered powerless, what then is the hope of the common man like me?

I'm not from Ekiti and know nothing about the underlying issues but I feel the court premises deserves some respect and the safety of the Judges is important if we don't want to descend to anarchy.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers,scholars,analysts:lets Discuss The Ekiti Debacle by Tundeajani(m): 11:34am On Sep 27, 2014
abagoro: Going physical against a judge in the court of law is rather barbaric and puts the judiciary to ridicule. If the judiciary is rendered powerless, what then is the hope of the common man like me?

I'm not from Ekiti and know nothing about the underlying issues but I feel the court premises deserves some respect and the safety of the Judges is important if we don't want to descend to anarchy.
nice contribution.lets talk on the possible outcome of the case.the permutations.
Re: Lawyers,scholars,analysts:lets Discuss The Ekiti Debacle by Tundeajani(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
Re: Lawyers,scholars,analysts:lets Discuss The Ekiti Debacle by akinsadeez(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tundeajani: .

Op....You dey book space for your own thread? Continue.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers,scholars,analysts:lets Discuss The Ekiti Debacle by Tundeajani(m): 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
akinsadeez:

Op....You dey book space for your own thread? Continue.
contribute to the topic young man
Re: Lawyers,scholars,analysts:lets Discuss The Ekiti Debacle by redfly(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
abeg wetin Liverpool and Everton dey play?
Re: Lawyers,scholars,analysts:lets Discuss The Ekiti Debacle by Tundeajani(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
redfly: abeg wetin Liverpool and Everton dey play?
go to sports section biko.we are talking the lw and ekiti debaclle
Re: Lawyers,scholars,analysts:lets Discuss The Ekiti Debacle by 2cato: 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
Please whoever opens these thread should give mukina my phone number to call me. I love her and hate her too.

(1) (Reply)

Thugs Set Kano Court Ablaze / Woman Shoot And Dumped / Why Nigeria is different - Unpredictable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.