Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Siasia Or Keshi: Who Do You Prefer? - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Siasia Or Keshi: Who Do You Prefer? (25903 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / Siasia Or Oliseh-who Is Better? / Siasia Or Keshi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siasia Or Keshi: Who Do You Prefer? by ask4grace(m): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2014
Adeyinka123:
I'm speechless ! It's obvious that the writer is biased. He's not neutral at all.

sunday oliseh is better to me but if not samson siasa should take over
Re: Siasia Or Keshi: Who Do You Prefer? by GOFON(m): 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
Samson Siasia is better than Keshi and should be allowed to take over.

I don't think Oliseh has enough experience to handle the team.
Re: Siasia Or Keshi: Who Do You Prefer? by caprini1: 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
Let another Nigerian coach go and qualify tiny Togo to the world cup,then they can compare themselves with Keshi.
Re: Siasia Or Keshi: Who Do You Prefer? by ezebinugwu21: 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
i dont like keshi style at all,sia1 is better i dont like keshi style at all,sia1 is better
Re: Siasia Or Keshi: Who Do You Prefer? by ikechime(m): 8:04am On Oct 07, 2014
actually siasia has a sound technical ability . the only problem i know of him is that he is weak against Africa teams but give him European and he wound display technical ability .
how i had wished he was appointed as a partner with keshi for the world cup. they would have paired well instead of amodu .
however both of them were too careful with underperforming players. i so love the u 17 world cup iheanacho set .
imagine this pairing
COACH: STEVEN KESHI
TECHNICAL ADVISER : SAMSON SIASIA
ASST COACH : MANU GARBA .
let them just reason and team together for a world cup.
the world go shake!!!!
Re: Siasia Or Keshi: Who Do You Prefer? by Goke7: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2014
ikechime:
actually siasia has a sound technical ability . the only problem i know of him is that he is weak against Africa teams but give him European and he wound display technical ability .
how i had wished he was appointed as a partner with keshi for the world cup. they would have paired well instead of amodu .
however both of them were too careful with underperforming players. i so love the u 17 world cup iheanacho set .
imagine this pairing
the world go shake!!!!

this is a very good suggestion, talking about solutions and not destructive criticism

Re: Siasia Or Keshi: Who Do You Prefer? by Goke7: 9:43am On Oct 07, 2014
ikechime:
imagine this pairing
the world go shake!!!!

this is a very good and unbiased suggestion, talking about solutions and not destructive criticism
Re: Siasia Or Keshi: Who Do You Prefer? by megacity: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
another lame, all too predictable display by Keshi
Re: Siasia Or Keshi: Who Do You Prefer? by intoto1(m): 6:10am On Oct 12, 2014
Keshi did not show any element of technical innovation in the sudan game. For him to be found out by a sudan team beaten at home by South africa and congo is a bad sign.i conclude from yesterday's display that Nigerian football needs fresh technical methods.A new person in charge.
Re: Siasia Or Keshi: Who Do You Prefer? by Raiders: 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
intoto1:
Keshi did not show any element of technical innovation in the sudan game. For him to be found out by a sudan team beaten at home by South africa and congo is a bad sign.i conclude from yesterday's display that Nigerian football needs fresh technical methods.A new person in charge.
who do you think can replace Keshi?
Re: Siasia Or Keshi: Who Do You Prefer? by intoto1(m): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
personally i wish for oliseh.i think a foreign coach may not have the drive to technically inject local content in the team(needed to break stubborn African opposition).thanks to keshi though, he gave us some success but I think sustaining it seems not to be his job.siasia could do well too if he has learnt from the mistakes that denied him that 'messiah' opportunity before.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland / Solomon Dalung In Animal Skin Cultural Outfit (Photos) / Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.