Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Ogbanje/abiku - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogbanje/abiku (6344 Views)

The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) / My Real Life Experiences With "Ogbanje" People. / My Real Life Experiences With "Ogbanje" People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbanje/abiku by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:33am On Sep 29, 2014
nnofaith: Africans and BS!

To think some of these folks actually went to school!!

Silly white as s-licker.

2 Likes

Re: Ogbanje/abiku by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:36am On Sep 29, 2014
macof:

grin grin I blame folykaze for entertaining things like this

Spirit wife ko, spirit kids ni grin

Oga, you should know I ignore him when he raise some silly questions?

The way you stylishly insult our people is what I hate about your post on this thread.

Orisha A gbe a. Eja ya she
Re: Ogbanje/abiku by nnofaith: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
lastchild: I no dey understand french
Its spanish d....
Re: Ogbanje/abiku by macof(m): 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

What is the question you asked that have not been answered?

And where did I say Abiku torment people for a revenge?

How is barring one from attaining Iwa pele is a revenge?

Is 'Eyin Aseni' not understandeable enough to you?

This is not about believe, it is about the fact on ground from Odu Ifa (body of knowledge) which you tagged as lack of knowledge. If you cant reach your awo, you can get some books and read. . . . ..

Wat is the reason for abiku? Wat is the cause of the bad health of an abiku? in what way does abiku die? Why does it keep happening to the same couple?

If you understand abiku you should know this and many more

1 Like

Re: Ogbanje/abiku by lastchild: 9:51am On Sep 30, 2014
It pains me that I've not seen the kind of people I opened this thread for
Re: Ogbanje/abiku by Ubenedictus(m): 12:00am On Oct 01, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Guy I heard about this but have not seen one. . . .

what explanation do you have for it?
Re: Ogbanje/abiku by macof(m): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
Here's my theory

AS + AS couple produce a child of SS who falls sick every time and probably dies before the marriageable age...in cases where the child survives to have it's own children, there's a big chance having the Sickel cell continue into the next generation

This is what Yorubas and Igbos in ancient times didn't know and kept cursing the spirit of sickle cell (known as Abiku/Ogbanje) when it could have been prevented

1 Like

Re: Ogbanje/abiku by Timothy3113(m): 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
macof: Here's my theory

AS + AS couple produce a child of SS who falls sick every time and probably dies before the marriageable age...in cases where the child survives to have it's own children, there's a big chance having the Sickel cell continue into the next generation

This is what Yorubas and Igbos in ancient times didn't know and kept cursing the spirit of sickle cell (known as Abiku/Ogbanje) when it could have been prevented
hmm
u no sabbi wetin u dey talk. When dese parent are crossedbreed, they give birth to AA AS AS SS. There genetypic ratio is 1/2. They might be carriers, but the prrobability of giving birth to sickle cell 1/2.
Re: Ogbanje/abiku by macof(m): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
Timothy3113: hmm
u no sabbi wetin u dey talk. When dese parent are crossedbreed, they give birth to AA AS AS SS. There genetypic ratio is 1/2. They might be carriers, but the prrobability of giving birth to sickle cell 1/2.

You did see "a child".not "children"

If you have comprehension problems, not my business undecided
Re: Ogbanje/abiku by Empiree: 9:04am On May 23, 2019
lastchild:
All my threads almost speaks on one direction,anyway that's because I only have one problem in this life which I keep talking about

Can someone please tell me what he/she understands as ogbanje/abiku , if its in a lineage,hereditary or is it just something that comes on its own, what thay face in life,the best way to separate from it,is it through prayers or tradition

finally,is everyone who has spiritual wife/husband an ogbanje/abiku?

Please I need experienced people
ikupakuti:
@em.piree,

The issue of akudaya, abiku, incarnation are real but not in the sense many people presume.

My mum was an abiku, she was born 7 good times by her mum before she finally stayed. But the truth of the matter is that most of these stunts are performed by the qareen of humans & the resident jinns. My grandmum used a burning wood to make an imprint on my mums left leg the second time she died @ infancy in order to identify her if she returns on the next birth. Of course she did return with the mark in all her subsequent returns until her final demise @ adulthood. She told us the story herself. There was a story of a boy also in Lag whom a certain hatimi was imprinted on his shoulderblade by his parents also for identification purposes & he did returned with it.

What happens during abiku/incarnation is when God uses the same qareen for several individual which is usually a norm, as such majority of traits are maintained. Also when one of such individual tunes into the realm of his qareen, he or she will feel the vibes of a past life, it depends on ability & how strong the connection is.

As for akuda, its just the mischievious practices of the imars. The akuda is just a vessel (body) & no true human. These jinn take the form of a deceased in order to live the life of a human. They are always aware when someone who knows “them“ approaches, they disappear or go to another location. That was why God in Q38:34 refered to the impostor of Sulaiman as a jasad (a common body) only & refused to acknowledge him as the human the people took him for: So its not the ruh of the dead person that occupies the new body but that of the jinn.

Yes, God does tranform wicked & devilish people to lesser creatures as told in the Quran where some people were reduced to apes for disobedience.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO: Muslim Imam Tells Truth About Islam / Creflo Dollar Defends Eddie L. Long (Video) / Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.