Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3542 Views)

Help!!! My Boyfriend Masturbates / My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him / My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Yetoonde24: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
Re: . by zizazizu: 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sorry ba, but it sounds like you are the side chick while the dp-climbing babe is the main one. Just my opinion.

13 Likes

Re: . by misshoree(f): 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
Yetoonde24: My bf wants me to shout it loudly on BBM that hez my bf. He complains that I don't use his pix and all. And he accuses me of hiding our relationship. D funny thing is, he doesn't use mine either. But there is this particular girl he used as his dp one time, askin her to get well soon according to his pm even doh I was also sick the same time he didn't wish me quick recovery like d oder gal. Also, he once use her pix and wrote I love u so much and changed diff pix of her. Wen I asked he sed the gal is his cousin. Hmmmmm. Now today is her bday and hez been wishing her happy bday since yesterday nyt, writin 'happy bday boo'. He didn't write this on my bday. He jst wished me happy bday like everyoder gal. Wen I saw d pix yesterday I didn't complain I guess he felt guilty and started saying is it bks of his cuzin's pix and actin somehow? He den gave me her pin to add her and tell her am his gf. Well I didn't, I don't av to. But cld he be cheating on me with her?
what the crap O girl,forget the relationship and move on

3 Likes

Re: . by DaWorshiper(m): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hmmm, women!! When will thou have sense? Canst thou see it clearly that that son of man is taking thee for a ride?? Open thine eyes and be wise.

4 Likes

Re: . by libertyfather(m): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
zizazizu: Sorry ba, but it sounds like you are the side chick while the dp-climbing babe is the main one. Just my opinion.

Fact.....gbam!!

1 Like

Re: . by alabiyemmy(m): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
sometimes i wonder if women have sense.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
Mehn.... my fellow female pal... U ARE ON A VERY LONG THING O.. Berra find a way into your brain to detach yourself as quick as possible.!!! U simply dont exist.... except when he needs you....

1 Like

Re: . by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
Some people that cant keep a relationship will be asking you to leave yours. Better use your brain undecided

2 Likes

Re: . by MisterLongman(m): 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
ULSHERLAN: Some people that cant keep a relationship will be asking you to leave yours. Better use your brain undecided
Are you for real..... If the other girl is truly his cousin, then the boy must have incestuous tendencies

1 Like

Re: . by undeniableGrace(m): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
what ever choice you make, YOU ALONE WILL LIVE WITH IT. Good luck in making that very vital decision.

1 Like

Re: . by krazydave(m): 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
hmmm...... judging from your post' i'd say GROW UP........... buh tha'd be too harsh ryt.....
neways u both sound like your in a childish relationship, so either u change the entire 'package' or u move on!
Re: . by Regenerated: 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
Well,this can only happen in a bf-gf relationship!
Btw Op,why is everything about you,what i am reading here is me,me and me!cheesy
Re: . by jmoore(m): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
No, you are the one deceiving yourself.
Re: . by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
MisterLongman: Are you for real..... If the other girl is truly his cousin, then the boy must have incestuous tendencies
He might be having incestuous tendencies towards the cousin but its still a probability. You know how girls can just conclude about things. I can't tell her to break up when I can advice her to work things out.
Re: . by lirusehn(m): 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
mtcheeeew

dont be surprised if NL babes tell you ur guy doesnt love you.

I swear they dont even have a boyfriend

undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
Babe just to be sure, add her and ask her what their relationship is. you may also stalk her on facebook grin grin

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
I hope you know that school is resuming on 6th of October? Have you washed and ironed your uniform?

7 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
Babe, don't dull. Don't listen to silly advice o, sit the mofo down and talk to him, if he doesn't change, feel free to quit the relationship, don't let people who have been single since my grandpa fought in the civil war to make u end ur relationship. Use brain, change ur display name, add the person and form like u are ur bf's friend or something. Tell her ur bf has said lots of things about her and ask if it's true they are together. Use wisdom, it will pain u like shekau if u were never a side-chick. Just saying, that's if he means anything to u.
Re: . by pretydiva(f): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ur bf is Jst tryin 2 mk u jealous,since he complains u don't use his pix as ur dp...my opinion though..y don't u use ur frnds pix as dp,a male 2 b precise,write smtin sweet abt him on ur pm n c his rxn

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
Find some fine boy and put his picture up and be like. Awhhh boo you're the cutest ily. You sound like a side chick. Tell him straight up.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
Yetoonde24: My bf wants me to shout it loudly on BBM that hez my bf. He complains that I don't use his pix and all. And he accuses me of hiding our relationship. D funny thing is, he doesn't use mine either. But there is this particular girl he used as his dp one time, askin her to get well soon according to his pm even doh I was also sick the same time he didn't wish me quick recovery like d oder gal. Also, he once use her pix and wrote I love u so much and changed diff pix of her. Wen I asked he sed the gal is his cousin. Hmmmmm. Now today is her bday and hez been wishing her happy bday since yesterday nyt, writin 'happy bday boo'. He didn't write this on my bday. He jst wished me happy bday like everyoder gal. Wen I saw d pix yesterday I didn't complain I guess he felt guilty and started saying is it bks of his cuzin's pix and actin somehow? He den gave me her pin to add her and tell her am his gf. Well I didn't, I don't av to. But cld he be cheating on me with her?

Yes he is deceiving you. Please be done with this guy don't even look back or be understanding of any nonsense behavior i won't even advice you to have a talk with him he will just tell you more lies.
Re: . by Yetoonde24: 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
Regenerated: Well,this can only happen in a bf-gf relationship!
Btw Op,why is everything about you,what i am reading here is me,me and me!cheesy
Thanks. But it not rily about me me and me like u said. Am nt even fighting for him to use me as his dp. I don't care abt that. I jst want to be sure am not played on.
Re: . by Yetoonde24: 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
pretydiva: Ur bf is Jst tryin 2 mk u jealous,since he complains u don't use his pix as ur dp...my opinion though..y don't u use ur frnds pix as dp,a male 2 b precise,write smtin sweet abt him on ur pm n c his rxn
Lol, I once used a pix of one guy. And he started lamenting abt how I can't even use his pix. Says am nt proud of him.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
Yetoonde24: Lol, I once used a pix of one guy. And he started lamenting abt how I can't even use his pix. Says am nt proud of him.

And you didn't remind him of the days he's been uploading his cousin and other girls pictures too? Was that the pride he's having on you? Huh.
Re: . by frankmoney(m): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
my dear u are 100% single
Re: . by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
Odilafta: I hope you know that school is resuming on 6th of October? Have you washed and ironed your uniform?

You mean "pressed" your uniform.
I seriously don't get the essence of your comment. You honestly don't need it.
Women are weak and they are emotional beings and most of the time they are usually deceived and easily won over.
I understand your plight girl.
You probably have just fallen into the wrong hands.
Stay away a lil bit from the relationship and assess it again.
Re: . by pheyikemi: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
You are on a tissue paper
Re: . by Subom1(f): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
Smdh this guy is taking you for a ride. I don't know why some ladies behave so desperate. Is he the only man on earth?

Shine your eyes!

Re: . by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
MisterLongman: Are you for real..... If the other girl is truly his cousin, then the boy must have incestuous tendencies

And you think he'd give her the girls pin to add , as far as I'm concerned the girl might truly be his cousin. I have a cousin who likes me so much that anytime I go to her place she jumps on me and hugs me so close , throughout the time I usually spend with her she holds me close , this doesn't mean I have licentious and incestuous tendencies , they just might be very close cousins
Re: . by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
OP, I know right. Sorry but seriously, the dude is taking for a long ride.

1 Like

Re: . by MisterLongman(m): 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
neoapocalypse:

And you think he'd give her the girls pin to add , as far as I'm concerned the girl might truly be his cousin. I have a cousin who likes me so much that anytime I go to her place she jumps on me and hugs me so close , throughout the time I usually spend with her she holds me close , this doesn't mean I have licentious and incestuous tendencies , they just might be very close cousins
There should always be a limit and besides the giving her the pin could be a decoy...... Lemme ask you a question....... Do you also engage in these kind of acts with your cousin?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
NairaMode:

You mean "pressed" your uniform.

Ironed is the correct word to use

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 7 Reasons Why Some Nigerian Ladies Are Single / Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage / Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.