Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him (13124 Views)

My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics / My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break / My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Tofenof(f): 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy
shocked shocked shocked

Please If you are a withness, dont read any further.
wink wink wink
smiley smiley
grin
A guy that i got to really like happened to be a Jehovah's Withness. I knew it was going to be an issue so i talked about it most times but he always says that when we get to that bridge, we'd cross it.

Please my fellow non-withness ladies, how would you feel to be in a serious relationship that is promising with the guy that stepped out of your dream cheesy only for him to tell you that he dosen't celebrate valentine nor christmas nor new year nor easter. That means, no gifts for you on those occassions and no trips to exotic places with that man of your dream. Above all those, he tells you that his faith does not permit blood transfusion, which means that if u guys get married and unfortunately your child needs blood transfusion to stay alive, you'll have to stand down and watch him die.  shocked shocked So much for love huh

Well, we've had series of fights about our different faiths, we've tried to reach a common ground still nothing. We've broken up and made up. Still nothing. Yesterday, we had an arguement about the whole blood transfusion thing. He ofcourse tried to make me understand why it is the right thing for all christians to do cos the bible says that we shouldn't eat blood   .

I asked him if he follows all the bible says and he said that he does. I ask him if he tells lies and he said that he doesn't except on very few occassions that the lie is necessary,  as if the bible has a record of two types of lies wink undecided.  grin.  I asked him if he commits adultery, and he said no then i asked if he fornicates, and HE ALSO GAVE ME A GODDAMN NO!!!!!  grin grin. I asked him what it was that we had the time that we're together and he said,
[center][/center]HE SAID THAT I SEDUCED HIM grin grin grin grin grin grin[center][/center]

Lol, jeeeeeeez. Lol. I asked him, whom it was that made the first move and he said that i was the one. He said that i lured him into my house and seduced him. That he never wanted to get down. Which is an over-blown lie!!!lol

People, if any of you remember bumping into a post about a guy with a tiny winy wick, whip, dick, penis that can't satisfy his girl? Yeah its the same dude. People can you beleive these religion fanatics? He din't commit fornication because he was seduced.  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
LOL

Please beware of witnesses. I dont know what it is that they feed them with in that kingdom hall. Don't even try to get into any arguement with them. Run when you see them. Run for your life!!! Run!
lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by daylae(m): 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2010
Where do i start? Tink 'll hav to give an expert a chance. 'll be back. Pheeew!
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by r231(m): 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2010
daylae:

Where do i start? Tink 'll hav to give an expert a chance. 'll be back. Pheeew!

me too
this is too funny to miss out on cheesy

but then again what are you still doing with him no xmas,easter, valentine and all and you still there with him
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Kgdavid(m): 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2010
are u still with him? coz if u r i can'timagine y you are coming on here to disgrace your man
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by IykeD(m): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2010
But didn't you seduce him? You invited him to your house, for what? if not for what u wanted
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by oge4real(f): 4:17pm On Feb 10, 2010
Hell has no fury like a woman scorned, grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Greycells(m): 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2010
This is really hilarious (but can cause riot oh grin grin grin)

@Poster Just dont let d guy catch u
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by ayettymama(f): 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2010
1st of all

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2010
omg this is so fuuny. if I may ask are you still with him?
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Tofenof(f): 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2010
IykeD:

But didn't you seduce him? You invited him to your house, for what? if not for what u wanted
You're most definately one of those guys that think that once a lady lets into her house, she wants to get down with you. I bet you must be a witness and most definately lack self control thats why you'll believe in seduction.
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by ayettymama(f): 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2010
ok now im back

hes a christian in denial!!!

hes a sinner that thinks hes a saint!

in other words

a complete monkey!!
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by neily(f): 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2010
To hell wit him! What are you still doing wit him?
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Tofenof(f): 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2010
neily:

To hell wit him! What are you still doing wit him?

Dear nobody told me to run this time. I'm so done with him for the sake of my sanity grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Amigoz(f): 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2010
im yet to read

but let me buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

only cos everyone else seem to do that cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2010
Most Christians are the biggest hypocrites and sin more than the non-Christians. This man in particular is in denial, I bet he still thinks God reserved a seat for him in paradise huh? Pathetic individual.
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2010
God the guy is such a hypocrite! undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by iviix(m): 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2010
as my bretheren have done, BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by zeedee(f): 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2010
Tof-enof:

Dear nobody told me to run this time. I'm so done with him for the sake of my sanity grin grin

Good,

Guys are such idiots. Witness or not.

My prayer is that we stumble upon the non-idiots.
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Mannylex(m): 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2010
1st of all Jehovah witnesses are not christians.
And wat was he doing wif u, I tot witnesses don't marry other religion
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2010
^^^ He saw a pretty girl na, something they dont see every day in their Kingdom Hall! grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by r231(m): 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2010
Ujujoan:

^^^ He saw a pretty girl na, something they dont see every day in their Kingdom Hall! grin grin

hey you
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2010
Hey darling . . ow u dey?
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by flexshop(m): 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2010
zeedee:

Good,

Guys are such idiots. Witness or not.

My prayer is that we stumble upon the non-idiots.

And u are?
If guys r idiots and u wanna stumble on ñon idiots,the i gues u r a L.
Better not cum here insultin guys.
Some guys r bad but not all of them. cool

@poster, grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by psychu: 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2010
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Prince081: 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2010
I wan go smoke first. When I come back I will send my response.

Hiss
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by r231(m): 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2010
Ujujoan:

Hey darling . . ow u dey?

fine o
how is work 2dy
hope you r ok
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by googles: 11:35pm On Feb 10, 2010
[size=13pt]omo your act must av been good to make a brother fall o . . . daughter of Eve
mind giving me some useful tips wink grin[/size]
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by ssumpta(f): 12:24am On Feb 11, 2010
lolll.  Girl you're mean.
Don't tell me about witnesses. They study the bible like the pharisees. Only seeing what they want to. So hypocritical.

But pls, if he said u seduced him, do not invite him to your hse again, and pls pray for forgiveness, even if u feel u did nothing wrong. To him u did.
Remember wat Jesus said about causing others to commit even the slightest of sins.
its no joke.
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by puskin: 12:34am On Feb 11, 2010
^ U r damn right about witnesses being likened 2the Pharisees.
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by ravenzord(m): 1:00am On Feb 11, 2010
@ OP: And what did U use to bring him back for more? Otumokpo eh? Winch like you tongue.
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by 9japikin: 3:04am On Feb 11, 2010
Tof-enof:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
shocked shocked shocked

Please If you are a withness, dont read any further.
wink wink wink
smiley smiley
grin
A guy that i got to really like happened to be a Jehovah's Withness. I knew it was going to be an issue so i talked about it most times but he always says that when we get to that bridge, we'd cross it.

Please my fellow non-withness ladies, how would you feel to be in a serious relationship that is promising with the guy that stepped out of your dream cheesy only for him to tell you that he dosen't celebrate valentine nor christmas nor new year nor easter. That means, no gifts for you on those occassions and no trips to exotic places with that man of your dream. Above all those, he tells you that his faith does not permit blood transfusion, which means that if u guys get married and unfortunately your child needs blood transfusion to stay alive, you'll have to stand down and watch him die.  shocked shocked So much for love huh

Well, we've had series of fights about our different faiths, we've tried to reach a common ground still nothing. We've broken up and made up. Still nothing. Yesterday, we had an arguement about the whole blood transfusion thing. He ofcourse tried to make me understand why it is the right thing for all christians to do cos the bible says that we shouldn't eat blood   .

I asked him if he follows all the bible says and he said that he does. I ask him if he tells lies and he said that he doesn't except on very few occassions that the lie is necessary,  as if the bible has a record of two types of lies wink undecided.  grin.  I asked him if he commits adultery, and he said no then i asked if he fornicates, and HE ALSO GAVE ME A GODDAMN NO!!!!!  grin grin. I asked him what it was that we had the time that we're together and he said,
[center][/center]HE SAID THAT I SEDUCED HIM grin grin grin grin grin grin[center][/center]

Lol, jeeeeeeez. Lol. I asked him, whom it was that made the first move and he said that i was the one. He said that i lured him into my house and seduced him. That he never wanted to get down. Which is an over-blown lie!!!lol

People, if any of you remember bumping into a post about a guy with a tiny winy wick, whip, manliness, manliness that can't satisfy his girl? Yeah its the same dude. People can you beleive these religion fanatics? He din't commit fornication because he was seduced.  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
LOL

Please beware of witnesses. I dont know what it is that they feed them with in that kingdom hall. Don't even try to get into any arguement with them. Run when you see them. Run for your life!!! Run!
lol grin grin grin

i happen to know ur ex and ur true identity lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by kpolli(m): 9:09am On Feb 11, 2010
he is not a hypocrite but just looking for a way to bend his rules, enjoy himself, n still make Heaven,

ok yeah, he is a hypocrite, but for his own good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Man In Trouble As Lady He Met On Internet And Invited, Refused To Leave / Girl Can You Toast A Guy, / How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.