Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy (3496 Views)

Am I A Tomboy? / Can U Date A Tomboy? / Can U Marry Osu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy by sexylogan(m): 8:12am On Sep 28, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

I believe you. I have mistaken some of them myself. Like being cool with someone because they lack the bytchiness & cuntery found in most females, only to have them hit on you later on. Chick don't play dat! LOL!

I'd rather befriend gay men than lesbos personally. Something about lesbos just doesnt sit well with me. I get paranoid that they secretly wanna jump my bones or something. It's silly but I guess a straight man with gay friends probably feels the same or at least wonder about it. It's not easy being friends with people who like the same gender, because you don't wanna send the wrong idea or be paranoid by the way they look at you etc.

My skin crawls when gay men make a pass at me...I didnt know others felt the same.
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy by chimerase2: 8:15am On Sep 28, 2014
Amu a tom gal tongue cheesy
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 28, 2014
sexylogan:

My skin crawls when gay men make a pass at me...I didnt know others felt the same.

LMAO. I know, right? Gay men are super confident. I know two & my god, the things they say! The two actually believe that any straight man is straight because he hasn't sampled bro love yet. LOL, they think they can turn a straight guy gay. It's unbelievable to hear them talk. They are fun though. I love them!
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy by sexylogan(m): 8:36am On Sep 28, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

LMAO. I know, right? Gay men are super confident. I know two & my god, the things they say! The two actually believe that any straight man is straight because he hasn't sampled bro love yet. LOL, they think they can turn a straight guy gay. It's unbelievable to hear them talk. They are fun though. I love them!

lol...I am completely comfortable with lesbians...they are extremely sexy. I tried dating one when I was in school. At the back of my mind, I felt I could "turn" her if she had a taste of what I knew she was missing. Unfortunately, her gf pulled her away before i had the chance. She also threatened to kill me if i didnt leave her "baby" alone. tongue The thoughts I used to have watching those two kiss... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy by lawrenceunaa: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2014
It nice to hang out with them but as for dating/ marrying them is a no no for me undecided
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy by austine4real(m): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2014
Yes o i even get 1 army officer wey i toast but she say......
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 28, 2014
sexylogan:

lol...I am completely comfortable with lesbians...they are extremely sexy. I tried dating one when I was in school. At the back of my mind, I felt I could "turn" her if she had a taste of what I knew she was missing. Unfortunately, her gf pulled her away before i had the chance. She also threatened to kill me if i didnt leave her "baby" alone. tongue The thoughts I used to have watching those two kiss... tongue tongue tongue

LMAO!! You're naughty. Guys love that sort of thing, so I understand. Personally, I'd puke. Like I don't care who people are dating to be honest, I just don't want to hear digusting details about their s*x lives. Eww eww eww.

So you thought you could deekmatize her tongue? Dude! Hahaha. You're lucky the gf didn't go gangsta on you. Same gender couples have such an intense connection & they are very possessive of each other. One of my gay friends actual took a bite out of another guy's face over a man. I laughed so much when I heard about it because they are men, so I didn't expect them to be fighting like chicks, bitting & scratching the crap out of each other. Half of his weave got torn out during the "fight". It was hilarious. I guess punching is too painful for them or whatever.

Stay away from their women if you don't want to get your face rearranged lol. Trust me, I've seen the possessiveness they have for each other. It borders on obsession. They'll skin you alive.
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy by sexylogan(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

LMAO!! You're naughty. Guys love that sort of thing, so I understand. Personally, I'd puke. Like I don't care who people are dating to be honest, I just don't want to hear digusting details about their s*x lives. Eww eww eww.

So you thought you could deekmatize her tongue? Dude! Hahaha. You're lucky the gf didn't go gangsta on you. Same gender couples have such an intense connection & they are very possessive of each other. One of my gay friends actual took a bite out of another guy's face over a man. I laughed so much when I heard about it because they are men, so I didn't expect them to be fighting like chicks, bitting & scratching the crap out of each other. Half of his weave got torn out during the "fight". It was hilarious. I guess punching is too painful for them or whatever.

Stay away from their women if you don't want to get your face rearranged lol. Trust me, I've seen the possessiveness they have for each other. It borders on obsession. They'll skin you alive.

Lol...i am naughty I admit. But in a good way, if there's such a thing. cool
I've grown and matured over the years so I now keep well clear of lesbians. I even stay away from bisexuals. I'd hate to walk in on my gf or future wife doing it wit another girl. I'd just die cry
I had a friend who wasnt as lucky as me. He got burnt by hot water thrown at him by the jealous lesbian mate of the girl he was scoping. Lol... grin
Btw i'm now followin u on NL wink
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 28, 2014
sexylogan:

Lol...i am naughty I admit. But in a good way, if there's such a thing. cool
I've grown and matured over the years so I now keep well clear of lesbians. I even stay away from bisexuals. I'd hate to walk in on my gf or future wife doing it wit another girl. I'd just die cry
I had a friend who wasnt as lucky as me. He got burnt by hot water thrown at him by the jealous lesbian mate of the girl he was scoping. Lol... grin
Btw i'm now followin u on NL wink

Ok cool, I'll follow back. Are you Nigerian? But I thought Naija was conservative & anti-gay. I stand to be corrected though, because going by hearsay. Interesting that you guys have "out of the closet" gay people. My friend Tayo hates gays with passion & says it's not allowed in your country.
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy by lukaze: 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
Actually, that's the next girl am seriously looking for #TeamTomBoy
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy by passionate88: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Ok cool, I'll follow back. Are you Nigerian? But I thought Naija was conservative & anti-gay. I stand to be corrected though, because going by hearsay. Interesting that you guys have "out of the closet" gay people. My friend Tayo hates gays with passion & says it's not allowed in your country.
Gay and Lesbo practices isn't allowed in Naija
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy by iamord(m): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
LoL .. I had a funny scenario some years back where by a tom boy brought her girlfriend around (damn she was pretty) and she caught my attention straight away..so I started setting my p.. I could not help but notice the indirect gestures the tom boy was doing just to get the chics attention when ever am around! It was like an invisible war going on between us.. But I was on my cool j! Am the guy so,.. I ain't worried bout nothing!!!.. In the long run she spoilt her relationship with the chic cos the chic noticed her unusual attitude and over protectiveness towards her! I won on an unanimous decision! Haha!! wink
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
passionate88: Gay and Lesbo practices isn't allowed in Naija

Yeah, that's what I heard from my friends. You must have a lot of down low brothas.

Here in South Africa it's not an issue by law, but some people are still not acceptive of alternative lifestyles.
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
If she is madly in love with me and she's worth more than 30 million, I'd gladly marry and ship her off to Panama prison, make she know say khaki nur be leather. When she's ready to act ladylike, she can come back.
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy by Floyd45(m): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
I love the ones who are able to pull it off comfortably and stil look sexy. The good thing is when they decide to go "girlie" they nail it. Basically there comfort comes first.
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
benromeo39: If she is madly in love with me and she's worth more than 30 million, I'd gladly marry and ship her off to Panama prison, make she know say khaki nur be leather. When she's ready to act ladylike, she can come back.

Aww, you seriously wouldn't date one unless she had money?

Take it all

Re: Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Aww, you seriously wouldn't date one unless she had money?

Take it all
Lmao sweetheart. Did u download that photo? If yes, u nur get work, if no, make we start the wedding plans. cheesy
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy by Generalkorex(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
YES!!!
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
benromeo39: Lmao sweetheart. Did u download that photo? If yes, u nur get work, if no, make we start the wedding plans. cheesy

Balling!! grin grin

lol @ wedding plans.
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy by xtervaganza(m): 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA: Team tomboy right hur lol. Never met a guy that didn't habour a secret crush on me. Maybe they even wanna marry me grin I have balance though. I wear make-up, panties (not boxers) etc. Girly. But I don't do skirts, dresses, high heels, long weaves, long nails etc. Not my style. I don't dress like a dude either lol. I wear clothes that are meant for ladies, just not the kind that screams "I'm a pweencess". Yuck. So I guess I'm not that girly when it comes to some things, but still able to mantain an acceptable medium without looking like a butch dyke.

Tomboys are fun. We won't whine about breaking a nail & other annoying princessy things grin
but youlots are lesbians
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy by xtervaganza(m): 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
adamskutty: oh my miserable flap-mouthed slave, don't run away from me, u son of a renowed wh0re in the dirty streets of tema grin

U half twit, u remind me of drool and deficient in all that lends character, ur decomposed brain is probably filled with watery, expired monkey sperm mixed with ghanaian fufu grin grin grin

You snort nosed ape, u smarmy lagerlout git, u bloody woofter sod grin grin grin

U are nothing but a craven drewberry pisshead grin embarassed , cock up, prat.ting naff, u cockered bum-bailey poofter . U gob kissing, gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. U dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill grin.

stop trying to flirt with a girl, u got no chance, sheep won't even have sex with u , u faeces eating pusillanimous galactophage grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
xtervaganza: but youlots are lesbians

Nuh-uh. But, I can't speak for all, just myself. I for one am NOT attracted to women. I LOVE men. I don't even get along with females half the time because some are just so damn annoying & petty. It is what it is. Le Shrug.

The "tomboys" (aka lesbos) are pretty extreme in that, you'll find some limping like gangstas when they walk. Or find them wearing sagging jeans & grabbing at their empty crotches etc. That to me is just plain hilarious. I know one that constantly licks her lips ala LL Cool J. It's so creepy. Reminds me of a lizard.

A true tomboy simply relates more to men but doesnt mean she wants to be a man or is a dyke. AJ Lee the wrestler is a true tomboy. She's neither girly or manly, just in-between. Plus she dates men.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy by sexylogan(m): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

yeah I'm Nigerian and Naija is conservative and officially anti-gay but there are gays out there I can tell you. If caught, gays here have a long jail time awaiting them but the anti-gay law was passed last year and most of my run ins with gays happened several years ago.
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy by RentedReality(m): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA: Team tomboy right hur lol. Never met a guy that didn't habour a secret crush on me. Maybe they even wanna marry me grin I have balance though. I wear make-up, panties (not boxers) etc. Girly. But I don't do skirts, dresses, high heels, long weaves, long nails etc. Not my style. I don't dress like a dude either lol. I wear clothes that are meant for ladies, just not the kind that screams "I'm a pweencess". Yuck. So I guess I'm not that girly when it comes to some things, but still able to mantain an acceptable medium without looking like a butch dyke.

Tomboys are fun. We won't whine about breaking a nail & other annoying princessy things grin

I sometimes catch wreck with your type, there's an element of rugged sexuality I like.

Plus, they're more open to trying new things out, and I like pple that like trying out new things angry

But not the over manly tomboys, there's a fine blend of Tomboy, and I know them when I see them.
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy by Missmossy(f): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
Observing cool
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy by satowind(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2014
RentedReality:

I sometimes catch wreck with your type, there's an element of rugged sexuality I like.

Plus, they're more open to trying new things out, and I like pple that like trying out new things angry

But not the over manly tomboys, there's a fine blend of Tomboy, and I know them when I see them.
Is lyk u dey find tom boy to Bleep.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? / Maheeda Shares Unclad Pix On IG .....18+ / Kenya’s Baddest Girl Huddah Monroe Flaunts Buttocks, Twerks For Gram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.