Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,205 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

She's In A Fix Position. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's In A Fix Position. (803 Views)

I'm In A Fix..matured ADVICE NEEDED Pls!(guys Only)... / They Say This Is The Best Love Making Position / Am In A Fix, Can Someone Help Me Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's In A Fix Position. by aAK1(m): 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2008
I met this very lovly girl few month's ago.That was befor i broke up with my girlfriend.We met at a church youth camp meeting.I was not able to talk much to her becouse my girl was also in camp with me.I later asked a friend to give me info on the girl.My mind was soon going to change when i heard she had a baby.She's just in 200level and looked very innocent.To curt the long story,she was the first person that came to my mind as soon as i broke up with my girl.To be continued.I am useing my phon and i have limited space.
Re: She's In A Fix Position. by aAK1(m): 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2008
I asked her out and at first her anser was no.She gave me lot's of reson's why it was not posible.Thing's like the baby.Well! I was realy happy with the way she came out openly,she told me every thing.I was able to win her heart not to long afther that.The problem now,is that She is still going out with the father of the child who is also in 200level.It's not like she is having the best time in the relationship.She just cant stop now becouse the family on both said's are involved.She love's me and is looking 4 every way to get out of the relationship.Well! I don't know how long i can wait.
Re: She's In A Fix Position. by ilaugh1: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2008
stupid you - just fok her once and leave her alone - u be mumu number three.
Re: She's In A Fix Position. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2008
i_laugh:

stupid you - just fok her once and leave her alone - u be mumu number three.

Some people just come to this forum and post things as if they are insane.someone said he has true feelings for the girl and she also cares then the nonesence your miserable hand is for him to "use and dump her shey/" person go do am for your daughter too.

Guy you just have to be very careful not to be too involved in this present relationship 'cus there is a child involved between those two and it will really take the world to seperate them ('cus usually that happens before they birth of the child) and since they are still dating you have to be careful not to get your hands burnt. as even if she leaves the other guy for you, there is every possibilty she will return to him later on.
Re: She's In A Fix Position. by ilaugh1: 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2008
talknafree:

Some people just come to this forum and post things as if they are insane.someone said he has true feelings for the girl and she also cares then the nonesence your miserable hand is for him to "use and dump her shey/" person go do am for your daughter too.

Guy you just have to be very careful not to be too involved in this present relationship 'cus there is a child involved between those two and it will really take the world to seperate them ('cus usually that happens before they birth of the child) and since they are still dating you have to be careful not to get your hands burnt. as even if she leaves the other guy for you, there is every possibilty she will return to him later on.

you are a foolish goat - shebi your name says it all - it says talk na free - why u no let me talk my own free talk?
Re: She's In A Fix Position. by arramyjay: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2008
I think she is still going out the baby daddy because of her child,but the thing is that you are not sure if she is going to eventually married her baby daddy so the best thing is just move on,situations like this could get very complicated.

(1) (Reply)

I Need You Advice / WOMEN: How to find, win and keep the love of your life in thirty days or less. / What Do Couples Gain In Having An Affair Outside Thier Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.