Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,324 members, 7,867,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

I Need You Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need You Advice (803 Views)

22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed / Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? / Would You Advice A Girl To Get Married At The Of 19? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need You Advice by gabriel4u(m): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2009
hello to u all nbairaland vewer!

pls i urgently need you suport on this my issue, which is;

I had a girl which i really care for and she also care for me too. when i was in secondary school in sss 3 and she his in secondary sch. too. so our love continue's after i finish my secondary school and it last for 4yrs, before she changed her mind not to go with me again.
though i tried my best to make her understand that i still love her but she never answer me for once, she kept insisting to leave me.
In three mounth later i found a real new lover and we started our relationship,and now it almost 6 mounth we've spent meaning that this is just the beginning.

sudenly that my ex-lover came to me that she want us to continue. and she his very sorry 4 the mistake she made that nothing of such will happon again.But i never answer her for once and she keep on sending her friends and my friends to beg me. to cut my story shot.

am confuse of which step to take because i realy love this my new lover and my ex-lover has done alort and spent for me while i was in secondaryt sch,which any of lover has never done before.
So now her friends and mine are beging me to continue with there two.

So pls i realy need your reply because am getting ninny.
thanks to u all.
Re: I Need You Advice by Hotstepper(f): 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2009
na wah ooo, follow ur mind

b/w, this new year, plz learn to write properly
Re: I Need You Advice by simplysmat(m): 11:05am On Mar 13, 2009
@ Hotstepper

take am easy now! the guy is complainin of heart issues.

@ Poster

The next time she comes looking for you, chase her away with hot pepper water since she insisted on ending it back then.
Re: I Need You Advice by Gabry(f): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2009
Dear Poster,

Yur ex gf shows no appreciation for you at all before why should you even get back together with her since you have already found your new lover and moreover you are in love with this new girl right?

I am thinking that your ex girlfriend might have gone back together with you its because of some bad intentions. It could be that she is lonely or maybe her existing bf had dump her or maybe she needs something from you. I smell a rat in there so you better be careful.

Its time for her to move on with her life and so are you. U like this new gf of yours so u should appreciate her and never go back to your ex.
Re: I Need You Advice by olanajim(m): 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2009
Let your ex help you solve the problem.

Ask your ex, what was the mistake she made and why she left the man she went after?

Ask her what she will do and how she will feel if her boyfriend suddenly wake up one day and say "he is returning to a penitenc ex gf". Let her put herself in the shoe of your new gf.

Finally, ask her whether she is ready to play 2nd fiddle to your new gf. She will only be attended to when your new gf ask you to go!

Try it and follow the steps naturally without being sentimental and your ex will leave of her own accord.

I suspect, however that you want her. Else, you wont be confuse at all. Just don't break your new gf heart for wrong reason.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me, I Need Ur Kind Advice . / Who Romances Better- Men Or Women? / Strictly Ladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.