Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? (34868 Views)

10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of / What Sexu@l Acts Are Appropriate For Christians? / Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Crocz(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2014
[quote author=Kachisbarbie]

You can say that again... grin. Though I can't remember being to all these places 'today'

Romance and religion only...my bad grin
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Glocee(f): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2014
4 and 17
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Sarimah(f): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2014
4 nd 16

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 28, 2014
emmabest2000: None of Above tongue

Then its either you are not a Christian or even Human. No offense, just saying grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by ifekemmie(f): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2014
1 Pressing your phone in the church during service.
2 Answering/Making call during service
3 Sleeping/Dozing during service.
4 Sitting down when you are instructed to stand
5 Opening your eyes and looking at those praying instead of praying with them
6 Wearing Headphones while in church
7 Sagging to church
8 Checking out a lovely and cute sister
9 Checking out a brother
10 Discussing with a brother/sister while the service is on instead of concentrating
11 Gossiping about choristers, pastor, a sister or a brother
12 Murmuring when they call for much donations after the normal church offering
13 Toasting a sister in church
14 Toasting a brother in church
15 Flirting with a sister/brother in church
16 Telling yourself in your mind "Oh this pastor should finish up this sermon na so that one would go home"; especially during prolonged sermon
17 Telling yourself "This man should finish this unending announcement".
18 Coming to church so late, maybe shortly before sermon or during sermon.
19 Leaving the church immediately after praises, worship and choir ministration, just as the pastor wanna mount the pulpit to commence the sermon. 20 Carrying 'CD' inside your wallet and go to church
21 Checking out what others are wearing; consciously monitoring the dress, fashion and style of others.
22 Forcing yourself to speak in tongue just because others are speaking in tongue
23 When the pastor calls for first timers and you refuse to step out when you are very sure you are actually visiting that church for the first time
24 When the pastor calls for alter call for those that are not yet born again and you refuse to go for whatever reason when you actually know that you are not born again
25 Walking up and down frequently like 2/3 or more times when you are not an usher
26 Disobeying ushers/church workers, e g when they direct you on where to sit
27 Reading bible portions from your phone ( I am not sure if this is wrong o)
28 Looking at your watch mid-sermon, especially during long sermon.
29 Lusting after the pastor
30 Sitting in front and spreading your legs apart, consciously or unconsciously.

Which number are you guilty of? Lol

Am guilty 1,4,21 and 27. + murmuring an complaining dat d service is taking much time especially testimony n child dedication. may God forgive me.

As for No27,some ask if i can use my fone to fight d devil, i said no its my bible. Devil is just luking for way to distract us from God.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 28, 2014
Sleeping/dozing
Checking a lovely sister,that two of d above sometimes discourage from going to church like 2day I did'nt go,if I go I will sleep and look at many a#ss including married women.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2014
22 Forcing yourself to speak in tongue just because others are speaking in tongue
Lmao grin grin
so you mean some people actually fake this..
Hmmmm God is watching cool

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2014
Sleeping/dozing
Checking a lovely sister,that two of d above sometimes discourage me from going to church like 2day I did'nt go,if I go I will sleep and look at many a#ss including married women.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Kirinwa: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2014
Op you bad gaan. Nobody is innocent of all there. Am guilty of about 4 there. Na waoh.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by timilehing(m): 11:46am On Sep 28, 2014
It all depends on the situation
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by valdes00(m): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2014
Guilty of none.. Cos I dnt go to church....
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Sunshinelady(f): 11:57am On Sep 28, 2014
kreezzy: 30- Unconsciously
29- If he's cute
28- Every time
26- I like doing it
24- If I hear say I go
19- Did it last week
18- Sometimes
17- Every time
16- Would stand up and go
15- Wella
12- I don't murmur cos I won't pay
11- I can't do without it
10- Very well
9- Yes
5- Yes O°˚˚˚ , so I'll see people that don't pray
4- Yes
3- No, so I won't somersault in church
2- No
1- Yes

. Wich kine punishment u wan giv us ni? U wan make we de scroll up & down to crosscheck wat each number says abi? undecided
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 28, 2014
4 5 12 16 17
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
I am still in church
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by roufy235(m): 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
none
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sarimah: 4 nd 16
u are my crunch.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by JerryJJZ(m): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
All of dem are terrible sins againt God and man. Dat no 22 is d worst coz itz sometimes unforgivable.....
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Sarimah(f): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
dancok: u are my crunch.
crunch?
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by brightisodje(m): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
Listing after some good sister who came to tempt pastor grin
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Funjosh(m): 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
Elantracey: Guilty of just no 1 and that's to open my Bible .

Elantracey you are almost a Saint shocked

I am Guilty of
1-5
15-16,
23-27.
Am even doing number 1 now self and am very sure not to stay till end of the service grin
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Funjosh(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sacluxpaint: I am still in church

we are both guilty of number 1 grin
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Agbele1(m): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
16 & 17
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by topemirates(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
Guilty of everything...

Oya murder me!!!
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Funjosh(m): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
valdes00: Guilty of none.. Cos I dnt go to church....

Why do you coment then
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
FrancisTony: Guilty of 1 and 3

Sleeping/dozing off to the extent that I've prayed about it but to no avail.

Everytime I feel like sleeping, I start pressing phone and I won't sleep again.
i thought you are an atheist
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by lastchild: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
Enoquin:

Na wa. What was his aim of coming to church then?
Only bachelors and men whose wives didn't make it to church sit in front
why?
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sarimah: crunch?
can I add u on BBM or whatzapp,that is u can share ur pin or phone num..with me huh?
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by talk2cj08(m): 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
1, 8, 21, 27 grin
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by zonax(m): 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
1 though just to turn it off I I remember I didn't do that before coming in,
13, 16, 17,30.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by mikron(m): 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
Meeeen me na 1 and 27. But im very sure 27 is not a crime in the house of God
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Dassyslim: 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
Wat i just did................pressed my phone
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Ichel: 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
bustyhelen:

Op nothing is wrong with 27, reading a bible portion from ur phone.
Everybody does that.
That it's done by everybody does not make it right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Pastor Tolu-Bolaji Dan's Music Studio / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.