Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,227 members, 7,867,590 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Unbelievable Man Discovers €60m Under His House. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unbelievable Man Discovers €60m Under His House. (715 Views)

HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage / Unbelievable! Man Marries Three Blood Sisters! / Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Man Discovers €60m Under His House. by benega: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2014
Let's 4 a moment or 2 escape to fantasy world and
imagine we wake up to find we're €50m richer. Wat
will we do with d cash? 4 me I'll keep the discovery a
secret. Then I'll announce 2 ma people dat ave won
visa lottery. I'll travel 2 usa, settle down in california
and use it as my base to tour around the globe,
enjoying d best d world has 2 offer in women,
hotels, resorts etc but no drugs. For lyk 5 yrs (I'll be
sending cash regularly 4 ma people cuz they think
am working*winks*) den I'll come back home nd
invest in ma fada land living happily eva after with
ma boo grin .
Re: Unbelievable Man Discovers €60m Under His House. by wilsanchez10(m): 11:16am On Sep 28, 2014
you deserve to be hanged for dreaming that kind dream others dey there dey huzzle you ma dey here dey day fantasize. how you go just wake up see nno see that kin money. mtchew
Re: Unbelievable Man Discovers €60m Under His House. by benega: 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
wilsanchez10: you deserve to be hanged for dreaming that kind dream others dey there dey huzzle you ma dey here dey day fantasize. how you go just wake up see nno see that kin money. mtchew

bros u no hussle pass me oh. Di s is jst 4 d sake of fun.

(1) (Reply)

Abdominal Pain In Children / My Mum And I / At 34yrs, His "New" Father Wants Him To Change His Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.