Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots (3872 Views)

How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid AppsĀ® [Android Solutions Headquarter] / How To Flash Upgrade And Install A Blackberry Operating System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by saibinc(m): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
All androids brands are based on the same foundations but the individual's ideology and methodology are the cause for the neglible but obvious variations in each android devices brands from different manufactural.

And that is why you have to apply different methods to achieve the same result on different android brands from different manufacturals.

For example;

If an HTC android and a Samsung android devices are bricked either hard or soft-brick, you will have to apply different methods on each of them to achieve the same result -unbrick them!

In this thread, we would be treating various methods that could be used to unbrick various HTC android devices.

So if you have any questions or concerns, just post your questions using the right link below.

Want to learn Phone Software Repairs? BBM:768B9576, Whatsapp/Msg: 08077888311

1 Like

Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by saibinc(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
Page Reserved for custom recoveries and eng-hboot
Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by saibinc(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
Page Reserved for "Notes for Software Engineers"
Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by tender777(f): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
can you also please create a thread about coby kyrus. Interested to know how to root it.
Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by emperorizzy(m): 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
I have a HTC amaze 4g, crashed in my hands and I took the issue to the largest android forum (what's it called?) but they have no solution, maybe you can work miracles on my dead device
Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by saibinc(m): 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
emperorizzy: I have a HTC amaze 4g, crashed in my hands and I took the issue to the largest android forum (what's it called?) but they have no solution, maybe you can work miracles on my dead device
Can you still charge the phone? Just explain it's current status so that I may give you a more precise guide on what to do.
Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by emperorizzy(m): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
saibinc:
Can you still charge the phone? Just explain it's current status so that I may give you a more precise guide on what to do.
current status is lmfao aka dead, lemme just give you the whole gist. Bought the phone rooted, went surfing with Etisalat #15 unlimited crap and I opened a lot of apps just to make sure I didn't lose( awoof dey purge belle) all of a sudden a white screen came up and it showed some 4ext recovery mode codes and some gibberish and that was it. It didn't come up till now, I gave it to slot in ile - ife and some phone engineers and even took it to computer village in lagos and now it's in my custody, it charges cos I've used a meter to check it out for continuity and stuff but that's all, no notification light, no boot up screen, no nothing
Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by saibinc(m): 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
emperorizzy: current status is lmfao aka dead, lemme just give you the whole gist. Bought the phone rooted, went surfing with Etisalat #15 unlimited crap and I opened a lot of apps just to make sure I didn't lose( awoof dey purge belle) all of a sudden a white screen came up and it showed some 4ext recovery mode codes and some gibberish and that was it. It didn't come up till now, I gave it to slot in ile - ife and some phone engineers and even took it to computer village in lagos and now it's in my custody, it charges cos I've used a meter to check it out for continuity and stuff but that's all, no notification light, no boot up screen, no nothing
Since the phone still charges, it can still work the normal way it used to. If you have a Linux PC, I can put you through personally or, if you are still in Lagos, you can bring it for me in Ikeja.
Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by emperorizzy(m): 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
saibinc:
Since the phone still charges, it can still work the normal way it used to. If you have a Linux PC, I can put you through personally or, if you are still in Lagos, you can bring it for me in Ikeja.
I'm not in lagos, so maybe you could give me info on using a Linux pc to bring my dead phone back to life
Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by saibinc(m): 2:35am On Feb 12, 2015
emperorizzy:
I'm not in lagos, so maybe you could give me info on using a Linux pc to bring my dead phone back to life
Brand and model of the phone?
Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by emperorizzy(m): 11:52am On Feb 12, 2015
saibinc:

Brand and model of the phone?
htc amaze 4g
Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by saibinc(m): 2:56am On Feb 13, 2015
emperorizzy:
htc amaze 4g
Please, how did it become dead? I need to know this so that I may be able to give a straight and more direct guide. And what is it current status now?
Is still charging?
Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by folash: 3:46am On Feb 13, 2015
Hi, pls I need to root my htc desire 816. Am nt a tech person, so I don't think I can do it on my own. I would prefer if u can help me with it personally. I stay in lagos. How can I reach u pls
Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by emperorizzy(m): 6:44am On Feb 13, 2015
saibinc:

Please, how did it become dead? I need to know this so that I may be able to give a straight and more direct guide. And what is it current status now?
Is still charging?
I was multitasking and the phone got very hot, it showed the htc logo and then some 4ext recovery parameters and numbers ran across the screen, and the phone became white, and went off, and that was it, it doesn't indicate anything or show the red light for charging
Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by saibinc(m): 1:35am On Feb 19, 2015
folash:
Hi, pls I need to root my htc desire 816. Am nt a tech person, so I don't think I can do it on my own. I would prefer if u can help me with it personally. I stay in lagos. How can I reach u pls
Where precisely in Lagos do you stay?
Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by saibinc(m): 1:37am On Feb 19, 2015
emperorizzy:
I was multitasking and the phone got very hot, it showed the htc logo and then some 4ext recovery parameters and numbers ran across the screen, and the phone became white, and went off, and that was it, it doesn't indicate anything or show the red light for charging
That's serious! If it does not show red light (charging indicator), there maybe very little that could be done to help bring the phone back to life.
Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by emperorizzy(m): 7:54am On Feb 19, 2015
saibinc:

That's serious! If it does not show red light (charging indicator), there maybe very little that could be done to help bring the phone back to life.
WooooooY_Y . What about jtag?
Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by saibinc(m): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
emperorizzy:
WooooooY_Y . What about jtag?
That's why I say... "there may be very little".
JTag might work but the chance is low.
Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by TopWinner(m): 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
How do I root my HTC Wildfire S?
Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by anikum: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
my leagoo lead 1 stop working....
The phone notified me there is a system update so I went ahead. Unfortunately, towards the end, it gave me an error message. I remember seeing the big Android robot lying flat on its back.
Now, the phone is completely dead. When I connect it to my computer I can hear the "new hardware connected" sound then immediately the disconnecting sound. This goes on and on for ever.
i am able to access the recovery mode but the phone is not accessing the official ROM i downloaded on the memory card. plz how can i rectify this.. or i can i locate you in ikeja....plz advice
Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by Dentux(m): 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
Op how can i locate u wen i get 2 ikeja
Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by AwesomeRomeo: 12:13am On Feb 25, 2015
Pls how can I unbrick my htc t528w aka htc desire 400 dual sim which was bricked by ifont? I can charge it and It can also be boot to recovery. Thanks.
Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by AwesomeRomeo: 12:17am On Feb 25, 2015
saibinc:

That's why I say... "there may be very little".
JTag might work but the chance is low.
The USB debugging was not thicked or enabled b4 it got bricked.
Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by sarite(m): 12:52am On Feb 25, 2015
I do I check my HTC to confirm if it refurbish or not, I Jst got htc one e8 n I feel it a China fone, I did a hard reset n is says no command' pls hlp me out.
Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by saibinc(m): 2:14am On Mar 02, 2015
sarite:
I do I check my HTC to confirm if it refurbish or not, I Jst got htc one e8 n I feel it a China fone, I did a hard reset n is says no command' pls hlp me out.
That is enough a proof that the phone is a china phone. It is a cloned china htc phone.
Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by anikum: 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
YOU ARE NOT REPLYING OUR PROBLEM QUESTIONS, YOU ALSO DNT PICK YOUR CALLS, YOU DONT ALSO GIV US HOW TO REACH YOU IN IKEJA... PLEASE RESPOND TO MY QUESTIONS.
Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by folash: 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
anikum:
YOU ARE NOT REPLYING OUR PROBLEM QUESTIONS, YOU ALSO DNT PICK YOUR CALLS, YOU DONT ALSO GIV US HOW TO REACH YOU IN IKEJA... PLEASE RESPOND TO MY QUESTIONS.
I would advise you find some other person who can help with your phone. I really dnt think the op has the time to help anyone. He doesn't pick his calls, and hardly replies people. I wonder y he even created the thread in the first place. Mcheeww

1 Like

Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 07, 2015
The OP is incompetent and a fraud. Any person who deals or does business with him does it at his or her own risk. I am not so tech-savvy and so I engaged him to root my phone (HTC Desire 500) and increase my phone's internal storage on Tuesday, the 3rd of March 2015. He was not able to root the phone that day and suggested buying a bigger SD memory card (16 Gig). I gave him N2500.00 for this and he deliberately bought a substandard one of N800.00 the next day. I discovered his trick when the memory card stopped working on the third day after it was bought and I went to meet the seller who told me what transpired between them.

I have asked him to refund my money and he wants to give me another fake memory card. Although the amount in question is not much but he who can not be trusted with little things cannot be trusted with greater things. He is also incompetent as he ended up deleting all my contacts and sms and wasting 3 days on working on my phone. On the 1st day, I paid him 1/3 of the charge (N500 out of N1500) he demanded as he failed to root the phone or install a custom ROM, on the 2nd day I paid him the N800 he demanded but did not pay him on the third occasion as it was a completion of his duties.

Potential clients or customers of the OP beware!!!

2 Likes

Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by folash: 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
Reporter123:
The OP is incompetent and a fraud. Any person who deals or does business with him does it at his or her own risk. I am not so tech-savvy and so I engaged him to root my phone (HTC Desire 500) and increase my phone's internal storage on Tuesday, the 3rd of March 2015. He was not able to root the phone that day and suggested buying a bigger SD memory card (16 Gig). I gave him N2500.00 for this and he deliberately bought a substandard one of N800.00 the next day. I discovered his trick when the memory card stopped working on the third day after it was bought and I went to meet the seller who told me what transpired between them.

I have asked him to refund my money and he wants to give me another fake memory card. Although the amount in question is not much but he who can not be trusted with little things cannot be trusted with greater things. He is also incompetent as he ended up deleting all my contacts and sms and wasting 3 days on working on my phone. On the 1st day, I paid him 1/3 of the charge (N500 out of N1500) he demanded as he failed to root the phone or install a custom ROM, on the 2nd day I paid him the N800 he demanded but did not pay him on the third occasion as it was a completion of his duties.

Potential clients or customers of the OP beware!!!
Thanks for this timely piece of information. I wanted him to also root my phone for me, buh had a change of mind due to his unseriousness...thank God say I no enter one chance oooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Price In Nigeria ( Jumia & Slot) / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Air Price In Nigeria And Specs. / Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.