Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) (5933 Views)

Umana Umana Pictured Playing Football Today / El-Rufai Playing Football Barefooted Wearing Native Attire & Eyeglass(Pics / How Jonathan Defeated Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
Yomieluv: Politics is like football,massive defense,massive attack..

You attack your enemies,and secure your votes.

you are right

that's all they care about tho,our votes
it's now they will start distributing recharge cards and showing their ugly faces

lasu school fees was also reduced miraculously,because of our votes

when they win the election,they forget about we citizens that voted for them

i wonder how a recharge card of 200 can buy someone's vote,and yet we will be complaining that Nigeria is corrupt

anyways,am not even voting
i'd be in my house seeing series
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by marieolae(f): 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: buh hope u re aware that PDP wud still rule next year, with the power of incubency
and this is why Nigeria can never move forward.

2 Likes

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by chibwike(m): 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: what's your opinion?
My opinion?..well my opinion is that (lemme use their real names instead of parties) Jonathan is a not a northern president, and the northerners dont like it, so they are causing havoc in the country, with d aim of denting his image, so dat they can regain control again over nigeria, most of the problems we are facing in nigeria today are nt his doing.. Are they?

3 Likes

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by chibwike(m): 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: and this is why Nigeria can never move forward.
so u think buhari can move nigeria forward, i thought he has been a leader before, wat did he really do

1 Like

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by marieolae(f): 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: My opinion?..well my opinion is that (lemme use their real names instead of parties) Jonathan is a not a northern president, and the northerners dont like it, so they are causing havoc in the country, with d aim of denting his image, so dat they can regain control again over nigeria, most of the problems we are facing in nigeria today are nt his doing.. Are they?
my friend, there are a lot of undercover issues going on in the political system that we citizens do not know about. Let's discuss this on bbm instead?

4 Likes

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by chibwike(m): 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: my friend, there are a lot of undercover issues going on in the political system that we citizens do not know about. Let's discuss this on bbm instead?
whatsapp wud be preferrable
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: for me I feel like PDP has wrecked nigeria in its 13 years of office even more than the millitary did. That's my personal opinion. In all the sectors of the country. In terms of corruption, crime, dishonesty in leaderhip, theft etc PDP are d ogas! I just feel like for APC to win this election, they need public support.
And I hope APC doesn't win. I'm no PDP member or fan. But I fear that there might be an agenda to 'islamize' Nigeria. Just mai feelings though.

1 Like

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by marieolae(f): 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: whatsapp wud be preferrable
anyhow, I don't want to derail this thread too much
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by marieolae(f): 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
princetunex:
And I hope APC doesn't win. I'm no PDP member or fan. But I fear that there might be an agenda to 'islamize' Nigeria. Just mai feelings though.
so who are you rooting for?
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by chibwike(m): 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: anyhow, I don't want to derail this thread too much
who'd be adding who?
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: so who are you rooting for?
Nobody! Just PDP. The devil I knw is better than the angel I do not knw. Yes PDP are thieves,corrupt, cunning, liars e.t.c bt wen dey steal the public still chops little from it. APC will wanna eat alone n clean mouth.

2 Likes

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
krall: sorry sire, english is jus my linginfranca. not native toungue.

Is this ur native linginfranca?
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by Mclick(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
I guess the group has no strategies other than win election by appealing to people's sentiments, come to think of it not too many of us can critically evaluate candidates, their ideologies and programme. If you look carefully, you will discover that, very few of the people contesting for one seat or the other has a blue print yet, they hope that they will win. We have a long way to go. Nigerians love football though, but I dont think thats something credible enough to campaign with, moreso, it does belittle the office of the president
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: for me I feel like PDP has wrecked nigeria in its 13 years of office even more than the millitary did. That's my personal opinion. In all the sectors of the country. In terms of corruption, crime, dishonesty in leaderhip, theft etc PDP are d ogas! I just feel like for APC to win this election, they need public support.
so you too is into apc politics angry
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by marieolae(f): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
krall: so you too is into apc politics angry
yes
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: yes
big turn off for me. angry .
my next thread will feature you angry
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by steppin: 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
@Op, haven't you heard that PDP is the Lionel Messi of Nigerian politics? Abi, you be newcomer?

1 Like

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: yes

*grabs her hand and drag her to romance section*
you are too pretty to be involved in politics
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by mako007(m): 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

*grabs her hand and drags her to romance section*
*blocks you both with my hijacked APC, shoots you in leg, nabs queen bee, off I go* grin
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
mako007: *blocks you both with my hijacked APC, shoots you in leg, nabs queen bee, off I go* grin

you didn't have to shoot nawh,you could have just shakara'd me with the gun
you mean me before ni?
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by marieolae(f): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

*grabs her hand and drag her to romance section*
I'm into politics too smiley I'm into everything

2 Likes

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by mako007(m): 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

you didn't have to shoot nawh,you could have just shakara'd me with the gun
you mean me before ni?
I wanted to, buh I needed Marieola to know I'm the real deal. grin
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by mako007(m): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: I'm into politics too smiley I'm into everything
I see an Einstein in you, go girl!
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: I'm into politics too smiley I'm into everything

i think there's more to it
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by marieolae(f): 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
mako007: I see an Einstein in you, go girl!
haha

4 Likes

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by philantoxx(m): 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
probably coz football attracts large attention.. nice concept jona..good thinking good product.
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by hushmail: 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
in plain language, there is no better alternative to gej

all this adverts are just to appreciate the voters

gej has already won the 2015 election

so op stop complaining about adverts springing up on all streets

when u hear increase in employment, what does it tell u?

people are employed to fix those things and even print it

b4 the end of February 2015, over N100 billion will be spent on

election related issues.

more money for all 9ja grin grin grin
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by ayukdaboss(m): 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: Johnathan and his stupidd tactics! All these last minute strategies..Well I'm not buying them at all
Aww..you're not a GEJ Fan? grin
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by marieolae(f): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Aww..you're not a GEJ Fan? grin
I'm not at all

4 Likes

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by ayukdaboss(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: I'm not at all
That's good smiley
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by marieolae(f): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
ayukdaboss:
That's good smiley
which party do u support
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by ayukdaboss(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: which party do u support
I support APC. Jonathan till 2015!! That means there's nothing for us to debate about..Lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Central Mosque Enugu-ezike In Enugu State Razed Down / BREAKING: Anonymous Strikes Down Nigerian Army Website / 2023: My Ambition Driven By Younger Generation's Interest - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.