Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) (5934 Views)

Umana Umana Pictured Playing Football Today / El-Rufai Playing Football Barefooted Wearing Native Attire & Eyeglass(Pics / How Jonathan Defeated Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
omerta:

Well, I honestly wouldn't approve of such. The politics section is very hot and capable of bringing out the monster in one. You can drop a few comments here and there, but being active? My dear, dem fit roast you here o.
please don't discourage her not to post comments in politics section. Nothing makes me happy when I see women so involved in politics.

@marieolae, nice one! cool

I no longer see sweetlemon's post in this section.

1 Like

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by anonimi: 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
solid3:

Hey mister, can you point out one freaking attractive thing about that?

You obviously do not understand the meaning of the word ATTRACTIVE.
Try and understand its meaning first before embarrassing yourself further.

#Friendly_Advice
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by jaymichael(m): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
princetunex:
And I hope APC doesn't win. I'm no PDP member or fan. But I fear that there might be an agenda to 'islamize' Nigeria. Just mai feelings though.
I HAVE LIVED IN LAGOS ALL MY LIFE, LAGOS IS AN APC STATE, I AM NOT AWARE OF "ISLAMIZATION" AGENDA OF LAGOS STATE. (TINUBU AND FASHOLA BOTH HAVE CHRISTIAN WIVES). MY MOTHER IS IJEBU, OGUN STATE IS ALSO APC STATE AND I GO THERE OFTEN. I AM ALSO NOT AWARE OF ANY PLAN TO ISLAMIZE OGUN STATE. MY DAD IS FROM OYO STATE (IBADAN) WHICH I NATURALLY VISIT OFTEN, IS AN APC STATE AND I AN NOT AWARE OF OYO STATE HARBOURING ANY ISLAMIC AGENDA. MY GIRLFRIEND (FIANCÉ) (WHO IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LADY IN THE WORLD, WELL, THAT'S MY OPINION) IS FROM URUALLA IMO STATE AND I ALSO TRAVEL TO THE EAST @LEAST ONCE A YEAR. IMO IS STILL AN APC STATE AND THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT NURSING AN ISLAMIC AGENDA. SO WHERE DID YOU DRAW YOUR CONCLUSION FROM? I WILL LIKE YOU TO PRODUCE EVIDENCE OF YOUR SO CALLED ISLAMIZATION AGENDA. ( DON'T TELL ME YOU OVERHEARD IT FROM ONE CHUKWUDI AT ONE NKWOBI JOINT AT ONE JUNCTION O)

1 Like

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
QuiverBox:

If the Billboard did not attract you, you won't have stopped to Snap it.

What bearing does this comment have on the fact that Jonathan is being callous ( yes, playing football) with the lives of ordinary Nigerians?
Election gearing up, pronto, Boko haram becomes manageable. What bare-faced evil.

1 Like

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by QuiverBox(f): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
BoboYekini: What bearing does this comment have on the fact that Jonathan is being callous ( yes, playing football) with the lives of ordinary Nigerians?
Election gearing up, pronto, Boko haram becomes manageable. What bare-faced evil.

Stop Ranting and read the comment preceeding my Quote.
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
QuiverBox:

Stop Ranting and read the comment preceeding my Quote.
Its not the content of your quote by itself that vexes me, but the idea that you identify with such evil. It's not your first time.
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by tpia1: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
solid3: I was driving somewhere along Maitama district in Abuja, I saw this gigantic bill board in front of Goodluck-Sambo Campaign organization Secretariat. I had to stop and take a snap shot of it.

The most surprising thing about it is the fact that they have reduced the Nigerian populace to a football pitch where all what they do is for fun and the onlookers.

This is Nigerian's future we are talking about and the best they could think of was to liken the Nigerian to an unserious football pitch.

bro, choose between football and chess.

the major difference here is one involves teamwork (aka contacts based) while the other involves solo and critical thinking in order to defeat your opponent/s.
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
jaymichael: I HAVE LIVED IN LAGOS ALL MY LIFE, LAGOS IS AN APC STATE, I AM NOT AWARE OF "ISLAMIZATION" AGENDA OF LAGOS STATE. (TINUBU AND FASHOLA BOTH HAVE CHRISTIAN WIVES). MY MOTHER IS IJEBU, OGUN STATE IS ALSO APC STATE AND I GO THERE OFTEN. I AM ALSO NOT AWARE OF ANY PLAN TO ISLAMIZE OGUN STATE. MY DAD IS FROM OYO STATE (IBADAN) WHICH I NATURALLY VISIT OFTEN, IS AN APC STATE AND I AN NOT AWARE OF OYO STATE HARBOURING ANY ISLAMIC AGENDA. MY GIRLFRIEND (FIANCÉ) (WHO IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LADY IN THE WORLD, WELL, THAT'S MY OPINION) IS FROM URUALLA IMO STATE AND I ALSO TRAVEL TO THE EAST @LEAST ONCE A YEAR. IMO IS STILL AN APC STATE AND THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT NURSING AN ISLAMIC AGENDA. SO WHERE DID YOU DRAW YOUR CONCLUSION FROM? I WILL LIKE YOU TO PRODUCE EVIDENCE OF YOUR SO CALLED ISLAMIZATION AGENDA. ( DON'T TELL ME YOU OVERHEARD IT FROM ONE CHUKWUDI AT ONE NKWOBI JOINT AT ONE JUNCTION O)
Lolzzzz. Chukwudi must hear this..
Well.. I get your points bt have you been following Osun state's policy?. Lemme leave that aside as u av arguably given out good points to take note of. Bt I wasn't talking like I had facts, it's just my feelings.
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by QuiverBox(f): 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
BoboYekini: Its not the content of your quote by itself that vexes me, but the idea that you identify with such evil. It's not your first time.

Since English is difficult for you to comprehend . Keep Trolling !!!
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by marieolae(f): 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
berem: please don't discourage her not to post comments in politics section. Nothing makes me happy when I see women so involved in politics.

@marieolae, nice one! cool

I no longer see sweetlemon's post in this section.
thanks I will continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Nigeria's Mineral Resources / Nationwide Blackout: Do You Have Light In Your Area? / South Africans Are Surprised With Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.