Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

When Should Mothers Be Involved? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Should Mothers Be Involved? (776 Views)

Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? / Zimbabwe Pastor Involved In Car Accident During Sex With School Girl / Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Should Mothers Be Involved? by soulamanne(m): 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2008
i am 25 and she is 19 we ve been on for almost 3yrs now.matter of fact she is my first real gf.she always wants me talkin to her mother.everytime i call she wants me to talk to her.she tells her mom likes me and always asks of me from her and why i dont come to their house.her mom is nice (and fine too grin).i ve met her twice(matter of fact i met the gal in her house on the new yr day of 2006 thru a pal thats a friend to her family) and her sis and bros sort of like me too.i love the fact that am bein appreciated by her family but the thing is i feel she is takin it too fast.i dont know what her mom sees me as(her daughjter's bf a role which i dont if is really accepted in our part of the world or son in law a role which i think am still young and not ready to take now).pls dont get me wrong am ready to go places with her but this pace scares me!

pls analyse my state and tell me what u think and as a follow up to this,kindly ans the question

when shuld a mom enter the whole thing?i know i will get intelligent ans from landers.ladies talk more pls

lets go
Re: When Should Mothers Be Involved? by dominique(f): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2008
duh!!! you've been on for 3 years ofcourse she'll want you to meet her family especially her mom. whats the big deal in meeting her mom sef. even if you do, does it mean she'll automatically drag you to the alter? if you're serious with the babe then its not too early to form a relationship with your future mother-in-law.
Re: When Should Mothers Be Involved? by origina9ja(f): 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2008
3years na long tyme ooo
you dont know why she want 2 see you so just go 4 a visit

u betta see here mama make she begin food u now lol

(1) (Reply)

For Those Who Run After Older Women ! / Can I Still Change / Tripping Boy Frnd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.