Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,752 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives (28052 Views)

Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / Why Do Husbands Beat Their Wives? / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
all4naija: This topic reminds me of NFL players abusing their wife by beating them. Ray did that on the elevator and was refused any suspension by the boss. Can you imagine such thing is taking place in the most civilized country on the planet?! Well, I am still waiting to see what the United States America government would do about that.

No, America isn't the most civilised country on the planet - it's the most 3rd world-esque country in the civilised world, with a lot of id.iotic political correctness.

In a civilised country in Europe, since the woman in question refused to press charges, and there's no criminal prosecution, he'd be allowed to get on with his life as a professional football player after his apology - FACT.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
dandydaniels: .
...women are lesser beings(fact)....why waste your strength and time beating them? bro c'mon! they are made to be loved...to be bought clothes...jewelries...cars...taken to cool places...pampered...and at night made to sing in tongues to their creator......

I guess the OP suffered a slip of the tongue mind. I assume he meant to say weaker vessel (in line christianity beliefs and anthology - 1 peter 3:7) which I only agree with in term of physical strength and aggressiveness.

I belief that:
-Real men don't beat women
-Real men always gravitate toward women are better than them in spirit (finer vessel); thus treat them with utmost reverence & care
-Real women don't marry brutes
-Real women don't provoke their men. They are motherly,compassionate, generous and tolerant.
-
REAL recognize REAL

NB: Riches, beauty, height, abs, cars, s.ex skill, p.enis size, does not define real. Let,s continue to mentor our men & women to choose well...
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
shymexx:

No, America isn't the most civilised country on the planet - it's the most 3rd world-esque country in the civilised world, with a lot of id.iotic political correctness.

In a civilised country in Europe, since the woman in question refused to press charges, and there's no criminal prosecution, he'd be allowed to get on with his life as a professional football player after his apology - FACT.
Hahaha... You have shown another of your innard jealousy for the almighty USA. The fact that you are using term like third-world referring it to the only God's own country makes you look funny to me. Which country in the entire planet is more civilized than USA?! There is none, bro!

The fact that Ray's wife refused to press charges while there is a video to prove beyond reasonable doubt he did commit such offense then he should be suspended from the NFL for at least a year regardless of what his wife has to say. He might pose a danger to other women out there. If not, the law is simple, look for other crimes he committed before for a way to punish him to have him in and be told the reason why he is being punished. I trust USA government is waiting for him to do something unusual with his aberrant behavior to be served his punishment.

3 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by vega84(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nwokem wat u said is true Bt remember that no man beats his wife fr nothing,there must be a reason even though some are nt good enough bt let us caution left and right @ the same time.women control ur mouth and ur attitudes pls dnt challenge ur husband fr wat ever reason dnt shout bk @ him,dnt question him unnecessary,dnt provoke him ,avoid these tins and i bet u beaten will never come! Men has egos as we all knw! #vegayarns#

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
all4naija:
Hahaha... You have shown another of your innard jealousy for the almighty USA. The fact that you are using term like third-world referring it to the only God's own country makes you look funny to me. Which country in the entire planet is more civilized than USA?! There is none, bro!

The fact that Ray's wife refused to press charges while there is a video to prove beyond reasonable doubt he did commit such offense then he should be suspended from the NFL for at least a year regardless of what his wife has to say. He might pose a danger to other women out there. If not, the law is simple, look for other crimes he committed before for a way to punish him to have him in and be told the reason why he is being punished. I trust USA government is waiting for him to do something unusual with his aberrant behavior to be served his punishment.

What's there to be jealous of in a country still deeply segregated along racial lines in 2014? A country with the highest poverty rate in the civilised world? A country where everything is so racially tensed that the POTUS virtually gave up on speaking on it after his first few months in office during the Henry Gates saga? A country that's just 5% of world's population but has about 25% of the world's prison population as alluded to by its Attorney General, Eric Holder, a few weeks ago? A country with a highly militarised police force as seen during the Ferguson riots? Etc.. Just because a country has big guns to bully other little countries, and the liberty of the Fiat system to print money endlessly, without any repercussions - that doesn't make it civilised. And I just posted this to educate you - stop going on a tangent, and focus on the topic.

For the Ray Rice issue: it's basically sad that we live in an age where everything is controlled by the political correctness of the socia media, and MSM (mainstream stream media). And an age where those in limelight don't have a window of opportunity to make mistakes as human beings - without all kinds of sanctimonious people jumping to conclusions with their harebrained opinions.

Yes, what Ray Rice did is condemnable, and I'm not a proponent of domestic violence, even in its slightest form. But I do support self-defense as a last option, when your life is at risk, or when you have had enough and reached a breaking point. However,in this case, since the woman in question refused to press charges - and both the court of law (an institution that imposes what's right or wrong in the society based on the law) and police force saw the video evidence, and decided not to take any action. I honestly don't believe the society, especially an immoral and imperfect one, has a right to play the judge and the jury - to make the lives of both the accused and the victim a living hell. It's not right.

And with this precedence, we're going to end up opening up a pandora box, that will end up destroying/consuming everyone. Leave people's private lives out of their careers, especially when they're in a profession where being a role model is a choice, and not a necessity. The guy has shown enough remorse - and I can't wait to see him back on the football field, pounding and making sweet runs, and gaining extra yards after contact. He's a football player, not the Pope or your Church Priest.

7 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by CJPresh(f): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
KAYD007: Real man don't beat a woman ma azz...aside my mother or sisters,hmmm, provoke me and you will behold the 8 stars of the heavens as they transcend the galaxy....get physical with me...the velocity of serena williams backhand stroke should reset you to default self while your brain is reeling in its cranium like a cocroach that has been broomed stick...a follow up of 7.1 richer scale magnitude of a maria sharapova fore hand smash...which will send urine licking down from your in between..if you still on your feet, a jet li kick to the chest or better still a two footed john terry tackle should put you to a sound peaceful sleep with eyes wide open and your tongue sticking out like a roasted goat!
Lmaooo..i cnt help but laff o
Which lady d'yhu think will survive afta such treatment? I jst hope its mere exaggeration sha.,but if u'r for real......infact ur strength can't carry such sef!#facts only
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by kholis(m): 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
A man has vowed never to beat his wife but his wife beats him everyday. Has the op considered this angle?

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by inosend: 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
*Sees wife reading this thread* What! mama John, wetin you dey read so? Shebi I don warn you never to read this kind nonsense thread? Oya, close *hitting her all over* close dat yeye, * still hitting her* dat yeye thread now now. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by tania28(f): 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
lawrenceunaa: Only cowards take it on their wifes when annoyed
true talk
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Becalm(m): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
I only hear the world REAL MEN whenever domestic violence comes up but never REAL WOMEN. Only one side of the coin is always talked about and the other side of the coin gets away with hers. Its true Africa is backward in dealing with the issue but must never follow the double standard of the western world.'Anyone involved must receive a similar punishment whether a man or woman, there must not be the world weaker sex. Some men have suggested silence but have never met troublesome women who silence. They push you around, hold unto your clothes and get them torn, some throw objects at you even dangerous objects which get to hit you. Some men cannot endure extreme abuse and retaliate (they are human) others walk away from the scene. Funny enough, some keep hitting the man on the back even when he is making an attempt to leave the scene.
Domestic violence will decline when both parties involved get similar punishment, else one party will always take opportunity of the unfair advantage and we shall keep talking about this issue. It's worthy to note that respect begets respect, deal with people with respect in words and action, you will most likely get the respect in return.

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by lastpage: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
shymexx:

I guess that's why a lot of successful guys (made guys) don't get married anymore, except the woman understands how to be a proper wife. Or perhaps sign an agreement that's somewhat like a prenup before marriage that the woman must perform certain wifely duties before marriage, and if she ever deviates from them, you've a right to throw her ar.se out of the house. grin

As for Iranian chics: all you need is a kufi, and be ready to say, "allahu akbar" and she's all yours. Even the Ayatollah and her family can't say NO to that. cool

Bruvda,
At George Clooneys age, l was wondering why he chose to marry a woman with "Middle East roots" ...despite the array of British and American women at his call and becking?

And the "anger" they showed at his choice made me think they were really offended but l guess a guy like him has "seen it all" so one has to respect his choice.

Lastpage!
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Amuga(f): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote
author=valmunich]People still beat their wives? Silence for me does it,
just deny her the attention she used to feed on for few days, believe
me she'll die inside. grin[/quote] I hate silent treatment. I feel like strangling my husband whenever he does that.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by valmunich(m): 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
Amuga: I hate silent treatment. I feel like strangling my husband whenever he does that.
Lol... Do you prefer he hits you instead? cheesy
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by cbrass(m): 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
Babygal4eva:

Lol tell me when and where and I'll race u, hope u won't mind losing to a lady wink.

Yh we are weaker I admit that(although I will love to see a guy give birth and still have the mouth to say that) but not less shikena

Ahaha...is it you that can reach 130km/h that will catch up with a Micheal Schumercher like me, if not for the nature of my job I for ask us to race to ibadan and race back, as for giving birth what's the big deal about it sef
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by lastpage: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
shymexx:

What's there to be jealous of in a country still deeply segregated along racial lines in 2014? A country with the highest poverty rate in the civilised world? A country where everything is so racially tensed that the POTUS virtually gave up on speaking on it after his first few months in office during the Henry Gates saga? A country that's just 5% of world's population but has about 25% of the world's prison population as alluded to by its Attorney General, Eric Holder, a few weeks ago? A country with a highly militarised police force as seen during the Ferguson riots? Etc.. Just because a country has big guns to bully other little countries, and the liberty of the Fiat system to print money endlessly, without any repercussions - that doesn't make it civilised. And I just posted this to educate you - stop going on a tangent, and focus on the topic.

For the Ray Rice issue: it's basically sad that we live in an age where everything is controlled by the political correctness of the socia media, and MSM (mainstream stream media). And an age where those in limelight don't have a window of opportunity to make mistakes as human beings - without all kinds of sanctimonious people jumping to conclusions with their harebrained opinions.

Yes, what Ray Rice did is condemnable, and I'm not a proponent of domestic violence, even in its slightest form. But I do support self-defense as a last option, when your life is at risk, or when you have had enough and reached a breaking point. However,in this case, since the woman in question refused to press charges - and both the court of law (an institution that imposes what's right or wrong in the society based on the law) and police force saw the video evidence, and decided not to take any action. I honestly don't believe the society, especially an immoral and imperfect one, has a right to play the judge and the jury - to make the lives of both the accused and the victim a living hell. It's not right.

And with this precedence, we're going to end up opening up a pandora box, that will end up destroying/consuming everyone. Leave people's private lives out of their careers, especially when they're in a profession where being a role model is a choice, and not a necessity. The guy has shown enough remorse - and I can't wait to see him back on the football field, pounding and making sweet runs, and gaining extra yards after contact. He's a football player, not the Pope or your Church Priest.

You know what, when the MOB has nothing better to do and are very bored, they are happy to see a guy, any guy but even moreso if he is black, commit the slightest mistake!
As defined, "The Mob mentality" kicks him and they want the bring the guy down at ALL COST!
Remember how they tried to bring Tiger Woods down?
While l agree that wrongdowing needs to be investigated and punished, the fact that the victim and accused can "resolve their differences" without third party interference, to me, is even better given that they are married couples.

How would you want the marriage to fare, after he is sentenced (rightly so) and he comes back from prison? The marriage is definitely D.O.D at that point but these two are ready to "sort it out" within themselves as husband and wife .. but the "Mob Wolves" would have non of it!
They just want to see BLOOD! grin grin

And you will be surprised to know that just like T.V celebrities who poke nose into other people's affair, they do worse than the people they condemn.
These "3rd parties" who cry more than the bereaved, are actually the dangerous species who delight in making others miserable Under the guise of defending them) because their own personal life is actually miserable, to begin with! wink

And it is very funny when you see chaps who think it is out of "jealousy" that anyone can criticize the USA in certain areas of life! grin
yes, military power (even enviable at that sef) but morally bankrupt than most 3rd world countries and hell-bent on destroying the "few remaining positives" of smaller countries..... hence its tying "AID" to issues like adoption of gay-practice, purchase of arms, opening of local market to flooding by mechanised producers in the West, liberalisation, human rights which itself picks and chooses when to observe and respect (Guantanamo, Abu Graib, Vietnam, Occupy Wall street crackdown, e.t.c)

Anyway, "blackman,... know yourself". wink wink

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by josite: 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
atimes she really provokes the hubby so bad.and the options are 2
1.immediately leave the house.
2.jus give her one really heavy slap.just one.it has to be the cheek so she wont be able to hide it and since it leads to everyone noticing she has bewn slapped,she will graudually learn to avoid provoking u.

b fair enough as i did to make this known as your possible reaction before marrying her.one london bay has already said no and one nigerian babe hgas already said she is ok with that.;just one slap and no more.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
lastpage:
Bruvda,
At George Clooneys age, l was wondering why he chose to marry a woman with "Middle East roots" ...despite the array of British and American women at his call and becking?

And the "anger" they showed at his choice made me think they were really offended but l guess a guy like him has "seen it all" so one has to respect his choice.

Lastpage!

A guy like George Clooney who has seen it all and probably been around some of the best chics the world has to offer should definitely know that marriage is more about being with someone that you'll be at peace with - a partner who will complement you, and a cultured and virtuous woman you'd always want to go home to meet. I guess that's why he got married to that woman - and she's also extremely beautiful as well.

Michael Jordan also left all the beautiful but crazy women out there alone, and decided to go pitch his tent with a Cuban, from Cuba. And you sure know Cubans are some of the most cultured people out there. Fidel Castro raised them right. grin
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by lastpage: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
Osode:
Young man, you still dont get it do you? I want your generation to correct the 'mistakes' my generation of men seem to have made. I want you to have the same 'natural' sense of Outrage and disgust that you feel if you see a women physicaly abused by a Man, for a Woman who elects of herself to verbaly or emotionaly abuse any man. We are africans. We know the care our grandmothers took to drill the Two Different sets of instructions into their Male and Female children. But it appears that now it is only the man that society and the law now require to maintain that Respectful Reserve.

PS.
When last did u hear a mother beating her little daughter, saying 'dont talk to ur brother like that, dont u know he is stronger than you'

You speak wisdom Bro!

I think, wannabe 'lady's men" need to understand what and whom the lines "women, as a weaker vessel" is referring to.
Until we can all agree on "who is a WOMAN",... not just by virtue of spotting boobs or arze or something in-between, we will continue to go round in circles.

But l tell you, when a man meets a "real woman" (as in the true and real definition of WOMAN), he will treat her right, worship her and lay his life on the line for her!
He wont do this because he is under any sort of pressure, not because "The Law" says so, not because he is afraid of her, not because he is intimidated by what would happen next, not because some feminazi have told him what to do or because he wants to be politically correct ...

...... but because he has seen in her "A WOMAN"!

All those rules (never raise your hand against a woman, treat her like a queen, open doors for her, treat her like a weaker vessel, provide for her, love and cherish her, e.t.c) are made and put in place, ....in respect of a "real woman".... not some attention-seeking, over-hyped aggressive chancer who thinks its her God-given right to rubbish any man she comes across!

I think its even natural for a man (any man) to NATURALLY LOVE and RESPECT a woman, ....a "Real Woman".
The Love of women has been deposited in the DNA of men from creation (especially through s.ex*ual attraction) and that is the 'simple and only reason' why men in general, still find some of the current generation of women attractive otherwise, (and l hope we are not getting there very soon!) ...men will simply tell women to eff-off, with all the grief that men are going through (as we read about the daily!) in the hands of "modern women".

Mind you, the advent and promotion of Homosexually/lesbianism is even making marriage and association with women, very endangered and l think its just a matter of time before it becomes "acceptable" for each gender to stay with their own type in a family arrangement!

Even the Pope is begining to have a re-think... and thinks Same sex marriage is cool!
grin grin
What does that tell you! shocked shocked shocked
Fingers crossed o, give it another 20yrs from now.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
JonBee1:
I guess the OP suffered a slip of the tongue mind. I assume he meant to say weaker vessel (in line christianity beliefs and anthology - 1 peter 3:7) which I only agree with in term of physical strength and aggressiveness.
I belief that:
-Real men don't beat women
-Real men always gravitate toward women are better than them in spirit (finer vessel); thus treat them with utmost reverence & care
-Real women don't marry brutes
-Real women don't provoke their men. They are motherly,compassionate, generous and tolerant.
-
REAL recognize REAL
NB: Riches, beauty, height, abs, cars, s.ex skill, p.enis size, does not define real. Let,s continue to mentor our men & women to choose well...

Peace of mind...?
Only when you keep it REAL.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Babygal4eva(f): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
cbrass:

Ahaha...is it you that can reach 130km/h that will catch up with a Micheal Schumercher like me, if not for the nature of my job I for ask us to race to ibadan and race back, as for giving birth what's the big deal about it sef

Is it in Lagos traffic u wan race? Lol what's the big deal about pushing out a 5 pound baby out you vgay? Tell u what put a football up ur ass and tell me what happened better don't let ur Mother hear u say that, my mother go preach to u for 5 straight hours u will regret ur actions.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
Tallesty1: Alas we are reasoning together.

I have come to the realisation that we both speak based on what we have seen/experienced. That's good............

You believe it is almost impossible for a woman to abuse a man physically, well it happens and I witnessed one not long ago.

I think I created a thread for it.

It is only a fool that will abuse a respectful and submissive woman and such men does not deserve to live.

But now that a "sect" has started instilling in women the mentality that submission equals slavery then how can our marriages last? How can women be submissive and respectful?

Nobody should hit anybody, and if you hit first then you have lost the right to complain. That is what primary school taught me.

Im glad we partially agree on something. But the part about being submissive still leaves me unsettled.

What does being submissive have to do with respect? I feel like I can still respect you as my equal. Its an African concept that being a good wife is all about submission...I disagree with this. Before a woman had to be submissive since men were breadwinners and she really couldnt dare challange him but now things are changing as a woman Id like to be with a man but I dont need him so the thought of me being submissive to a man who is as much my equal as i am to him...I just cant.
I can merely respect him if his actions are worthy of such. I sincerely believe there are men who dont need a submissive woman to feel like a real man.

I look at my mother and I respect her because it takes a lot of descipline to be submissive and ussually involves a lot of fear or trust. I dont believe many young women nowadays have that sort of descipline...myself included.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
MissMeiya:

It used to really worry me as well. Not just on this issue, but on every issue. But nairaland isn't a true sample of the Nigerian population, but of a CERTAIN Nigerian population. If you think about it, there are certain indicators that determine who would use Nairaland, and who would use it regularly. My only consolation is the that every Nigerian does not fit that demographic. As for the number of Nigerians that do, I just hope it's not a majority.

You're an optimist lol. Good luck.

I get what you are saying and I hope its true. Lol I like the way you phrased you statement without offending anyone.... Although I am curious about these indicators...I think I know what they are but I really dont want to say them at the risk of being attacked grin
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Amuga(f): 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
valmunich:
I dont like any....... but silent treatment is better
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Amuga(f): 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
valmunich:
I dont like any........... but silent treatment is better
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Tallesty1(m): 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
Kinkybraids:
Im glad we partially agree on something. But the part about being submissive still leaves me unsettled.

What does being submissive have to do with respect? I feel like I can still respect you as my equal. Its an African concept that being a good wife is all about submission...I disagree with this.
You still have alot to learn about marriage
Kinkybraids: Before a woman had to be submissive since men were breadwinners and she really couldnt dare challange him but now things are changing as a woman Id like to be with a man but I dont need him so the thought of me being submissive to a man who is as much my equal as i am to him...I just cant.
I can't see you enjoying your marriage unless you married a man who just need you for the kids only.
Kinkybraids: I can merely respect him if his actions are worthy of such. I sincerely believe there are men who dont need a submissive woman to feel like a real man.
How do you define submission in marriage?
Kinkybraids: I look at my mother and I respect her because it takes a lot of descipline to be submissive and ussually involves a lot of fear or trust. I dont believe many young women nowadays have that sort of descipline...myself included.
I think you still need to learn from mom how things work in marriage.

I still have alot to tell you but I need to get home first.

Are you a Christian??
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
Kinkybraids:

I get what you are saying and I hope its true. Lol I like the way you phrased you statement without offending anyone.... Although I am curious about these indicators...I think I know what they are but I really dont want to say them at the risk of being attacked grin

Loool my boyfriend tells me that all the time, that I put things in a... clever way. I'm inclined to believe it now that you've said it as well grin

Not all are negative lol
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
Amuga: I hate silent treatment. I feel like strangling my husband whenever he does that.

I have done this to women before, but everything changes when you are with a violent troublesome woman. Imagine you go visit your brother and his wife and they start quarelling and one of the following scenarios play out in your presence, what would be your opinion?

Scenario 1:
He ignores her and tries to leave, she blocks his way and refuses him passage. He attempts to retreat to his room or some corner of the house, she stops him by grabbing his trousers and knotting it up. He tries to stay calm and she shoves and tosses him from side to side. And just then he starts smiling and tries to calm nerves by showing her he is not mad yet and she begins to get real physical with him, slapping punching and whatever else she can do to him while all the while calling him unprintable names and revealing certain secrets they hold in their relationship.

Scenario 2:
After a quarrel, he just ignores her and steps outta the house to douse tension. He comes back an hour or two later and retires to bed. Two to three hours into his sleep, he is awakened by a deafening elbow blow to his ear and a barrage of kicks to his groin and torso royal rumble style, all coming from his angry wife who even got more infuriated that he chose to ignore her.

Scenario 3:
You and your husband are having a hangout with your brother, wife and kids when they get into a minor argument about her choice of food and your brother cautions her for the umpteenth time against eating food that make her "grow fat and rotund like a shapeless oaf". All hell breaks loose and she starts dealing your brother slaps and all right there in full public glare and in front of the kids. All efforts to stop her seem to provike her the more and your brother tells you he has been enduring this for long.

I would like to know what your line of discussion would be with your brother.

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
lastpage:
You know what, when the MOB has nothing better to do and are very bored, they are happy to see a guy, any guy but even moreso if he is black, commit the slightest mistake!
As defined, "The Mob mentality" kicks him and they want the bring the guy down at ALL COST!
Remember how they tried to bring Tiger Woods down?
While l agree that wrongdowing needs to be investigated and punished, the fact that the victim and accused can "resolve their differences" without third party interference, to me, is even better given that they are married couples.

How would you want the marriage to fare, after he is sentenced (rightly so) and he comes back from prison? The marriage is definitely D.O.D at that point but these two are ready to "sort it out" within themselves as husband and wife .. but the "Mob Wolves" would have non of it!
They just want to see BLOOD! grin grin

And you will be surprised to know that just like T.V celebrities who poke nose into other people's affair, they do worse than the people they condemn.
These "3rd parties" who cry more than the bereaved, are actually the dangerous species who delight in making others miserable Under the guise of defending them) because their own personal life is actually miserable, to begin with! wink

And it is very funny when you see chaps who think it is out of "jealousy" that anyone can criticize the USA in certain areas of life! grin
yes, military power (even enviable at that sef) but morally bankrupt than most 3rd world countries and hell-bent on destroying the "few remaining positives" of smaller countries..... hence its tying "AID" to issues like adoption of gay-practice, purchase of arms, opening of local market to flooding by mechanised producers in the West, liberalisation, human rights which itself picks and chooses when to observe and respect (Guantanamo, Abu Graib, Vietnam, Occupy Wall street crackdown, e.t.c)

Anyway, "blackman,... know yourself". wink wink

Lastpage!

Well, the mob mentality led by the MSM and their sheeple, with the bring-him-down mentality destroyed Tiger Woods, and golf hasn't been the same since his decline. Yes, there's a Rory, but he is no Tiger.

And I'm sure allreal golf fans regret what they did to that man and he has been unable to recover mentally from it. Only haters, who never really wanted him to eclipse Jack Nicklaus' record are proud about it. I hate that mentality of judging people's private lives.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
50calibre:

At times I wonder why you say things like this. Are you a tranny? Or are you tired of the puss*y God have you?

It's just like me claiming to have a puss*y, it sounds disgusting.

You are so narrow-minded. Do I have to be male or female??

If you don't shut your mouth, I'll shove my d1ck so far down your throat and make you swallow my cum.

It sounds disgusting cos you're disgusting! angry
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Ephemmm: 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
Until U tell me what can make a woman to slap a guy three times non-stoping, I don't know what to say.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
MissMeiya:

Loool my boyfriend tells me that all the time, that I put things in a... clever way. I'm inclined to believe it now that you've said it as well grin

Not all are negative lol

lol its such a rare skill and according to these men on the post it might just save a woman from a beating grin

Anyway I must stop procastinating or else ill fall into one of those indicators lol.

Good night.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by ghostofsparta(m): 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
Tymax: Real women don't provoke their husbands to anger.

A sensible woman doesn't seek to be the object of her husband's rage.

A cantankerous woman should have the presence of mind not to marry a quick-tempered man.

You're on point...which one of the reasons I wrote created THIS PAGE on my blog spot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User / Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx / A Tribute To Freeman David

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.