Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives (27718 Views)

Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / Why Do Husbands Beat Their Wives? / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by pabon(m): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
TrUe
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Babygal4eva(f): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
ednut1: although i wud nt do it. bt some women deserve to be beaten

Some guys deserve to be castrated

7 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Roland17(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
If you have never been in situations that challenges your maturity and patience as a man during heated altercations with a female you definitely don't understand the enormity of strength it takes, but if at every instance during this altercations you have walked away without hitting, touching, grabbing or any sort of physical contact with the lady involved you are worth calling a Man..

Like my dad would always say, "JUST WALK AWAY" sometimes it seems the hardest decision to take but overall the wisest..

3 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by dridowu: 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
my signature says it all.
In the other news pastor turn petrol into wine for church members to drinks(video)
https://www.nairaland.com/1923898/pastor-turn-petrol-into-pineapple
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by buoye1(m): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
Really proud of my dad too.....but I pray we don't maRry a woman thatt ll frustruate 1c life....A real man can turn to fake

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by dandydaniels(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
Babygal4eva:

It just shows the kind of women that are around u, is ur Mother a lesser being? I don't mean that in a rude way I'm just saying my mum is the strongest woman I know and I know I'm not a lesser being.

I can read, write, drive and speak 3 languages to pick a few so I know I'm not a lesser being to anybody, the fact that guys are stronger doesn't mean a bleeping thing it doesn't making them superior and it sure as hell doesn't give them the right to beat me cause I know myself.

So pls don't say that women are lesser beings its insulting archaic and really annoyinh

your username says it all...and baby don't take it to heart much...every female creature is a lesser being compared to d male version..peace love

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by free2ryhme: 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
dandydaniels: I am proud of my dad...that real g (rip to his soul) didn't beat my mum...He's a real man

there's a big difference between fear and respect...u can't punch out respect from your wife only fear

the story making rounds in almost every blog site is how teebillz have turned his wife tiwa savage into a punching bag...brother if that's true...I repeat if* that's true.... then you are not a real man

women are lesser beings(fact)....why waste your strength and time beating them? bro c'mon! they are made to be loved...to be bought clothes...jewelries...cars...taken to cool places...pampered...and at night made to sing in tongues to their creator

for the real men out there...let's control our tempers and treat every woman...not just our wives with respect. when it comes to women affairs,my dad is my role model. " never beat a woman son"

STOP DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

real women don't insult and disrespect their husbands too

3 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Tonylyte(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
A woman said if your husband doesnt beat u then he doesnt love u. Women sha, is it possible to avoid beating some 'women', with their crafty and annoying character?

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Another feminist thread. What about women stop provoking men? I have seen a tall built woman beat up her short average built husband only to watch fellow women laugh like it's funny...I had to come to his rescue. No man wakes up in the morning wanting to beat up his woman or any woman; 99% of cases are provoked. Stop getting in his face, blocking the door when he is humbly and peacefully trying to escape beating you. Tone down your mouth...yes women inherently have more way with their mouth than men; you say 100 words before he says 10, now the anger is ragging in him. Domestic abuse goes both ways; verbal abuse by women, some cases are physical except men are ashamed to report it. There was an incident where a man called police that his wife was assaulting him, the police laughed at him. I don't support men hitting women by any stretch, however, if any woman thinks she is man enough to dare put her hands on a man...which is becoming the order of the day in this modern feminist society... that man has every right in self defense using the masculinity and strength bestowed on him as a MAN by God to beat the living day light out of her. Don't hit, and we won't hit back.

On a side note, they are women who enjoy being beatened in the form of sex$ual gratification...they get orga$sm from it. Most women will never admit this openly but covertly, they crave it and get off from it.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by 50calibre(m): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
And real wives do not aggravate their husbands to the point where he resorts to violence. It's that simple

3 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Emmachina24: 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
spyg1: Some women are like cows, they can understand only one language which is beating.

Though i cant beat them.
lol can't stop laughing
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by miqos02(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
yes
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by NeuroBoss(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
Babygal4eva, what are the three languages? I speak some flattering number of languages too (more than 3). You're a strong woman. Keep it up!
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Babygal4eva(f): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
NeuroBoss: Babygal4eva, what are the three languages? I speak some flattering number of languages too (more than 3). You're a strong woman. Keep it up!

French Igbo and Spanish(and English tho I don't count that)
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Babygal4eva(f): 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
dandydaniels:

your username says it all...and baby don't take it to heart much...every female creature is a lesser being compared to d male version..peace love

No comment
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by stagger: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
dandydaniels: I am proud of my dad...that real g (rip to his soul) didn't beat my mum...He's a real man

there's a big difference between fear and respect...u can't punch out respect from your wife only fear

the story making rounds in almost every blog site is how teebillz have turned his wife tiwa savage into a punching bag...brother if that's true...I repeat if* that's true.... then you are not a real man

women are lesser beings(fact)....why waste your strength and time beating them? bro c'mon! they are made to be loved...to be bought clothes...jewelries...cars...taken to cool places...pampered...and at night made to sing in tongues to their creator

for the real men out there...let's control our tempers and treat every woman...not just our wives with respect. when it comes to women affairs,my dad is my role model. " never beat a woman son"

STOP DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

Women are "weaker vessels", meaning that physically, they are not built to take certain kinds of physical stress, which is why their skin is softer and more delicate. They are not "lesser beings".

Your dad may not have been beating your mum physically, but was he treating her like a foot mat? That could even be worse than a physical beat-down. And it also shows the kind of mentality you have to call women Lesser Beings.

4 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by SirHouloo(m): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Some women can render the earth hell for their husband!!! May God deliver us from them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tymax: Real women don't provoke their husbands to anger.

A sensible woman doesn't seek to be the object of her husband's rage.

A cantankerous woman should have the presence of mind not to marry a quick-tempered man.
Nonsense. If women will beat their husbands any time the men provoke them, there will be few men left on earth. There are no two ways about it, beating women is not a demonstration of strength, it demonstrates weakness.

3 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by angelTI(f): 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
Which one is speaking tongues to her creator o, e gba mi

Lol
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
why'll I beat my wife when there are 7859 ways to punish women?
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Tallesty1(m): 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
Real men don't hit real women.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
naturally: Seconded, real men don't even fight fellow men talk more of beating a woman

[size=13pt]True!! But what if an unreal man punches your woman in ur presence, squeezes your womans behind in ur presence, pushes your mum.......

Fighting among males if territory is trespassed is a natural instinct....... if our fathers didn't fight for honour. .... so please for the sake of nature, knuckle up if need be smiley

True, sane men don't beat women, its a dishonour to masculinity[/size]

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by dablazor: 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tymax: Real women don't provoke their husbands to anger.

A sensible woman doesn't seek to be the object of her husband's rage.

A cantankerous woman should have the presence of mind not to marry a quick-tempered man.
uhm what exactly is ur point? provoking their husband's into anger justifies going all tyson on their woman?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nightingale99(m): 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2014

STOP DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

What if my wife does the beating? grin

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Icekeeng(m): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
Babygal4eva:

It just shows the kind of women that are around u, is ur Mother a lesser being? I don't mean that in a rude way I'm just saying my mum is the strongest woman I know and I know I'm not a lesser being.

I can read, write, drive and speak 3 languages to pick a few so I know I'm not a lesser being to anybody, the fact that guys are stronger doesn't mean a bleeping thing it doesn't making them superior and it sure as hell doesn't give them the right to beat me cause I know myself.

So pls don't say that women are lesser beings its insulting archaic and really annoyinh

Shut ur running mouth up!

4 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Tymax(m): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
kITATITA:
Nonsense. If women will beat their husbands any time the men provoke them, there will be few men left on earth. There are no two ways about it, beating women is not a demonstration of strength, it demonstrates weakness.
Honestly, I think you should be open-minded next time. Always have a rounded perception before typing your prejudice.

I have provided the balance that the opening post lacked. You should recognize that.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
A great deal of the "men" on Nairaland are so disgusting and disappointing.

One night a man was beating the hell out of his wife, so badly the neighbors were trying to stop him. His daughter tried to intervene but was punched and pushed aside violently. If you saw the rage in her eyes, you would know the man was lucky she wasn't a boy. (This was in Nigeria. My boyfriend told me this story. He was very angry about it.)

Touch my mother and prepare to die.

I can dare anything when it comes to my mother or my father. And I speak from bitter experience.

On the issue, men who cannot control themselves are not much better than animals. Why do you have a mouth and brain? Obviously, they fail you because you're too dumb to use them.

Sigh. This website.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by cutiesoglam(f): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
osjoshua: Depending on the wife dude..just when you have a trouble maker wife and you decide to calm her down but that means you double the trouble...so the next thing to do is turn her to a punching bag...
Wow! Smh#!

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Sagamite(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
50calibre: And real wives do not aggravate their husbands to the point where he resorts to violence. It's that simple

Cretinous person, you are still advocating your wife-battery philosophy?

5 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by NeuroBoss(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
Babygal4eva: I speak all of these languages fluently but Igbo which I speak sparingly and seriously learning.

Comment as-tu pu apprendre le français? Tu as séjournée à l'étrangère?

¿Y español tambien? ¿Donde lo apprendiste?
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Tymax(m): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
dablazor:
uhm what exactly is ur point? provoking their husband's into anger justifies going all tyson on their woman?
Lol. No. A woman should be loved and not beaten.

But there are different kinds of men. There are aggressive as well as laid-back dudes.

Most of the cocky guys whom ladies are often attracted to are actually potentially aggressive. If pushed to their limits, they would lash out. Does that make them any less manly? Not in the least.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tymax:
Honestly, I think you should be open-minded next time. Always have a rounded perception before typing your prejudice.

I have provided the balance that the opening post lacked. You should recognize that.

You make it seem as if beating a woman is justifiable under any circumstances. Men also provoke women to anger and women don't resort to physical brute. Domestic violence is on the rise in Nigeria and should be condemned.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having 2 Wives? / What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? / Nigerian Parents And Their Daughters: Hilarious Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.